Jump to content

Minor news items that don’t deserve a thread


SuperstarNeilC
 Share

Recommended Posts

The biggest flu programme in the country's history will be launched in September, the government said, and will build on the success of last year's expanded scheme which saw a record number get their jab.

 

And for the first time, those eligible will include all secondary school pupils up to Year 11 - those aged 15 and 16.

The target for 2021 is almost double the amount of jabs that were administered last winter.

https://news.sky.com/story/flu-jab-to-be-offered-to-over-35-million-people-including-secondary-school-pupils-amid-warning-of-a-challenging-winter-12357339

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/biggest-flu-programme-in-history-to-roll-out-for-winter-2021

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

I don't know nothing about this case but do you believe it?

I remember the case only because one of the victims was about to go on a date with Ashton Kutcher when she was murdered. It was dramatized on one of the crime channels a few years ago. California hasn't executed anyone for a long time so he'll probably die of old age before they get round to putting his lights out. If memory serves, California has over 400 inmates on Death Row. He's at the back of the queue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I remember the case only because one of the victims was about to go on a date with Ashton Kutcher when she was murdered. It was dramatized on one of the crime channels a few years ago. California hasn't executed anyone for a long time so he'll probably die of old age before they get round to putting his lights out. If memory serves, California has over 400 inmates on Death Row. He's at the back of the queue.

 

So you think murder took place then?

 

You still believe Michael Jackson really went on a trial for paedophilia? Yes, that long court case I am referring to.

We are talking about Hollywood here.

Someone spotted the court of seal in that court room was not the proper seal.

See, pay attention to little thing....in this case microphone.

I'm finding it hard to believe a court would use such shought after antique microphone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, elongated1 said:

 

So you think murder took place then?

 

You still believe Michael Jackson really went on a trial for paedophilia? Yes, that long court case I am referring to.

We are talking about Hollywood here.

Someone spotted the court of seal in that court room was not the proper seal.

See, pay attention to little thing....in this case microphone.

I'm finding it hard to believe a court would use such shought after antique microphone.

I have appeared in enough courtrooms to know that such equipment isn't uncommon. I have no idea about the facts of this case other than what was reported. I don't know what you mean about the seal. What was wrong about it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I have appeared in enough courtrooms to know that such equipment isn't uncommon. I have no idea about the facts of this case other than what was reported. I don't know what you mean about the seal. What was wrong about it?

 

It was different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Microwaved

Quote

More than 20 officials have reported symptoms similar to Havana Syndrome - a mystery brain illness - since President Joe Biden took office in January.

 

The syndrome is unexplained, but US scientists say it is most probably caused by directed microwave radiation.

It was first found in Cuba in 2016-17.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57875322

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

How? In California, the Superior Court of each county has its own seal. There is the Great Seal of the State of California, and there is the State flag.

 

You could be right. I tried to look for the seal in the court but can't find this at this minute.

It was in Santa Barbara. Apparently they had to modify the court room to accommodate the case so it could be that they changed the seal too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, elongated1 said:

 

You could be right. I tried to look for the seal in the court but can't find this at this minute.

It was in Santa Barbara. Apparently they had to modify the court room to accommodate the case so it could be that they changed the seal too.

When a trial is moved to another jurisdiction, a McGowan hearing takes place before the presiding judge is appointed from the transferring county.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"The Base" has been added to the list of Proscribed Organisations in the Terrorism Act 2000 in the UK.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/853/introduction/made

 

I have never heard of them and so I post this for future reference regarding potential 'False Flags'.

 

7. Policy background

What is being done and why?

7.1 The Home Secretary has decided to exercise the proscription power in section 3 of the Act in respect of the following organisation.

7.2 The Base is a predominantly US-based militant white supremacist group, formed in 2018. The Base draws influence from a collection of essays which advocate for the use of violence to initiate the collapse of modern society through a ‘race war’ and the subsequent creation of a white ethno-state. This ideology is known as ‘accelerationism’.

7.3 The Base has links with other internationally-based National Socialist groups and individuals and seeks to provide terrorist training, guidance and networking.

7.4 The Base almost certainly prepares for terrorism. While it outwardly seeks to promote itself as a “self-defence and survivalist” group and refutes any claims of its involvement in terrorist activity, the training it provides is highly likely paramilitary in nature and preparatory for offensive action. This training would almost certainly enhance both the intent and capability of trainees to conduct terrorist acts. Members of The Base have engaged in weapons and explosives training.

7.5 The Base has also almost certainly promoted or encouraged acts of terrorism and elements of its membership will almost certainly continue to do so. In late 2017, the group’s founder released a series of videos covering topics such as “lone wolf” activity, leaderless resistance and advocating guerrilla warfare.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/853/pdfs/uksiem_20210853_en.pdf

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, ink said:

"The Base" has been added to the list of Proscribed Organisations in the Terrorism Act 2000 in the UK.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/853/introduction/made

 

I have never heard of them and so I post this for future reference regarding potential 'False Flags'.

 

7. Policy background

What is being done and why?

7.1 The Home Secretary has decided to exercise the proscription power in section 3 of the Act in respect of the following organisation.

7.2 The Base is a predominantly US-based militant white supremacist group, formed in 2018. The Base draws influence from a collection of essays which advocate for the use of violence to initiate the collapse of modern society through a ‘race war’ and the subsequent creation of a white ethno-state. This ideology is known as ‘accelerationism’.

7.3 The Base has links with other internationally-based National Socialist groups and individuals and seeks to provide terrorist training, guidance and networking.

7.4 The Base almost certainly prepares for terrorism. While it outwardly seeks to promote itself as a “self-defence and survivalist” group and refutes any claims of its involvement in terrorist activity, the training it provides is highly likely paramilitary in nature and preparatory for offensive action. This training would almost certainly enhance both the intent and capability of trainees to conduct terrorist acts. Members of The Base have engaged in weapons and explosives training.

7.5 The Base has also almost certainly promoted or encouraged acts of terrorism and elements of its membership will almost certainly continue to do so. In late 2017, the group’s founder released a series of videos covering topics such as “lone wolf” activity, leaderless resistance and advocating guerrilla warfare.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/853/pdfs/uksiem_20210853_en.pdf

 

 

 

Some PA folks warned people about them recently. People need to say away from anything that glows hard like that.

 

ffggggtggg.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Some PA folks warned people about them recently. People need to say away from anything that glows hard like that.

 

I post it for the simple reason that I consider "The Base" have been added in order to be used and blame put on white people so as to advance the agenda.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2021 at 12:08 PM, ink said:

"The Base" has been added to the list of Proscribed Organisations in the Terrorism Act 2000 in the UK.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/853/introduction/made

 

I have never heard of them and so I post this for future reference regarding potential 'False Flags'.

 

7. Policy background

What is being done and why?

7.1 The Home Secretary has decided to exercise the proscription power in section 3 of the Act in respect of the following organisation.

7.2 The Base is a predominantly US-based militant white supremacist group, formed in 2018. The Base draws influence from a collection of essays which advocate for the use of violence to initiate the collapse of modern society through a ‘race war’ and the subsequent creation of a white ethno-state. This ideology is known as ‘accelerationism’.

7.3 The Base has links with other internationally-based National Socialist groups and individuals and seeks to provide terrorist training, guidance and networking.

7.4 The Base almost certainly prepares for terrorism. While it outwardly seeks to promote itself as a “self-defence and survivalist” group and refutes any claims of its involvement in terrorist activity, the training it provides is highly likely paramilitary in nature and preparatory for offensive action. This training would almost certainly enhance both the intent and capability of trainees to conduct terrorist acts. Members of The Base have engaged in weapons and explosives training.

7.5 The Base has also almost certainly promoted or encouraged acts of terrorism and elements of its membership will almost certainly continue to do so. In late 2017, the group’s founder released a series of videos covering topics such as “lone wolf” activity, leaderless resistance and advocating guerrilla warfare.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2021/853/pdfs/uksiem_20210853_en.pdf

 

 

 

dfffffge.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...