Jump to content

Minor news items that don’t deserve a thread


SuperstarNeilC
 Share

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Bangor elects 'youngest and first ever' non-binary mayor

 

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2021-05-12/city-in-wales-elects-youngest-and-first-ever-non-binary-mayor

 

image.png.0e9c81a56303c1991c457c5c460b5a05.png

 

 

Please God bring the floods.

He doesn't seem very committed to his gender identity:

 

Quote

"I'll be judged by what we do"

I [SINGULAR] will be judged by what WE do.... make you're mind up Owen HURCUM... HER CUM. Fuck off with you!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Bangor elects 'youngest and first ever' non-binary mayor

 

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2021-05-12/city-in-wales-elects-youngest-and-first-ever-non-binary-mayor

 

image.png.0e9c81a56303c1991c457c5c460b5a05.png

 

 

Please God bring the floods.

Think a lot of these types will end up offing themselves when and if they finally grow up and look back and see their picture in the public domain. Natural selection perhaps but a sad state of affairs on all fronts. 

 

A few years ago my blame would have been solely on the indoctrinators entirely. Now we find ourselves in such dire straits in terms of western civilisation that anycollateral damage that comes back to bite them i will have to see it as a gain. Even if you are young and stupid, if you are over 16/18 tough shit.

 

Edit

I have read the article. Its worse than i thought. 

 

"When you're non-binary and this isn't something that isn't really in the public discourse, you not only have to explain who you are, but you have to explain your entire identity to people. And there's a worry that they just won't get it.

 

What is it with these people? Apart from being peddled and brainwashed. Are they just prostitutes for the establishment? Or are they rich kids and haven't done a hards day work in their lives? Could you imagine being that self centred and attention seeking? 

 

This is serious mental illness taking place. Telling people to change their behaviour. Ffs.

 

You are a cunt. Don't have to explain to me what you are.

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are some headlines I just never thought I would read:

 

Mammals can breathe through anus in emergencies

MAY 14, 2021

 

two-pygmy-pigs-run-aro-1.jpg

 

snips:

 

"In the new study, Takebe and his collaborators provide evidence for intestinal breathing in rats, mice, and pigs. First, they designed an intestinal gas ventilation system to administer pure oxygen through the rectum of mice. They showed that without the system, no mice survived 11 minutes of extremely low-oxygen conditions. With intestinal gas ventilation, more oxygen reached the heart, and 75% of mice survived 50 minutes of normally lethal low-oxygen conditions.

Because the intestinal gas ventilation system requires abrasion of the intestinal muscosa, it is unlikely to be clinically feasible, especially in severely ill patients—so the researchers also developed a liquid-based alternative using oxygenated perfluorochemicals. These chemicals have already been shown clinically to be biocompatible and safe in humans."

 

"The recent SARS-CoV-2 pandemic is overwhelming the clinical need for ventilators and artificial lungs, resulting in a critical shortage of available devices, and endangering patients' lives worldwide," Takebe says. "The level of arterial oxygenation provided by our ventilation system, if scaled for human application, is likely sufficient to treat patients with severe respiratory failure, potentially providing life-saving oxygenation."

 

https://phys.org/news/2021-05-mammals-anus-emergencies.html

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2021 at 10:35 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Nigeria On The Verge Of Collapse, Might Not Survive Another Six Months — Robert Clarke
http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/02/nigeria-verge-collapse-might-not-survive-another-six-months-—-robert-clarke

Really? I'm in Nigeria now and have been for the past 3 weeks and it doesn't seem as bad as this guy is implying. Also, his solutions don't sound great. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh, its that time of year again folks.

 

UK weather set for 20C temperatures 'across 16 consecutive days' in June

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/uk-weather-set-20c-temperatures-20613238

 

Quote

The UK weather could hit 20C on 16 consecutive days in June as a heatwave spreads across the country.

 

I remember the days when we used to call that "summer" 😎 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, lake said:

There are some headlines I just never thought I would read:

 

Mammals can breathe through anus in emergencies

MAY 14, 2021

 

two-pygmy-pigs-run-aro-1.jpg

 

snips:

 

"In the new study, Takebe and his collaborators provide evidence for intestinal breathing in rats, mice, and pigs. First, they designed an intestinal gas ventilation system to administer pure oxygen through the rectum of mice. They showed that without the system, no mice survived 11 minutes of extremely low-oxygen conditions. With intestinal gas ventilation, more oxygen reached the heart, and 75% of mice survived 50 minutes of normally lethal low-oxygen conditions.

Because the intestinal gas ventilation system requires abrasion of the intestinal muscosa, it is unlikely to be clinically feasible, especially in severely ill patients—so the researchers also developed a liquid-based alternative using oxygenated perfluorochemicals. These chemicals have already been shown clinically to be biocompatible and safe in humans."

 

"The recent SARS-CoV-2 pandemic is overwhelming the clinical need for ventilators and artificial lungs, resulting in a critical shortage of available devices, and endangering patients' lives worldwide," Takebe says. "The level of arterial oxygenation provided by our ventilation system, if scaled for human application, is likely sufficient to treat patients with severe respiratory failure, potentially providing life-saving oxygenation."

 

https://phys.org/news/2021-05-mammals-anus-emergencies.html

 

 

Doesn't surprise me any. I know a lot of folks who talk through their asses.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ceuta: Spain sends troops as 6,000 migrants enter enclave

 

Spain has deployed troops after record numbers of migrants entered its enclave of Ceuta from neighbouring Morocco.

At least 6,000 people reached Ceuta in a single day, Spanish officials say.

They say the migrants - who include about 1,500 minors - either swam around the border fences that jut out into the sea or walked across at low tide.

Spain's Prime Minister, Pedro Sánchez has vowed to restore order. Spain says it has already sent some 2,700 migrants back - but not the minors.

Most of the migrants are said to be from Morocco.

The Spanish forces troops have been deployed to the beach to help border police at Ceuta's main entry point - Tarajal, on the enclave's south side.

A Spanish legionnaire hits a Moroccan citizen at El Tarajal beach, near the fence between the Spanish-Moroccan border

Video

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57156320

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2021 at 8:49 PM, lake said:

There are some headlines I just never thought I would read:

 

Mammals can breathe through anus in emergencies

MAY 14, 2021

 

two-pygmy-pigs-run-aro-1.jpg

 

snips:

 

"In the new study, Takebe and his collaborators provide evidence for intestinal breathing in rats, mice, and pigs. First, they designed an intestinal gas ventilation system to administer pure oxygen through the rectum of mice. They showed that without the system, no mice survived 11 minutes of extremely low-oxygen conditions. With intestinal gas ventilation, more oxygen reached the heart, and 75% of mice survived 50 minutes of normally lethal low-oxygen conditions.

Because the intestinal gas ventilation system requires abrasion of the intestinal muscosa, it is unlikely to be clinically feasible, especially in severely ill patients—so the researchers also developed a liquid-based alternative using oxygenated perfluorochemicals. These chemicals have already been shown clinically to be biocompatible and safe in humans."

 

"The recent SARS-CoV-2 pandemic is overwhelming the clinical need for ventilators and artificial lungs, resulting in a critical shortage of available devices, and endangering patients' lives worldwide," Takebe says. "The level of arterial oxygenation provided by our ventilation system, if scaled for human application, is likely sufficient to treat patients with severe respiratory failure, potentially providing life-saving oxygenation."

 

https://phys.org/news/2021-05-mammals-anus-emergencies.html

 

 

 

Getting the Western public primed for 3x weekly covid anal swabs like in China

 

3366ccb56c2c4dd3b231f7b49e515593.jpeg

https://newsus.cgtn.com/news/2021-03-05/Getting-to-the-bottom-of-COVID-19-anal-swabs-YmTL4uUS1a/index.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Old farmers will be paid up to £100,000 to retire in bid to freshen industry with new workers who are keener on green methods
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9596027/Old-farmers-paid-100-000-retire-bid-freshen-industry-new-workers.html

 

He told the Oxford Farming Conference that some older farmers were 'standing in the way of change'.  

 

He said: 'A fresh perspective can make a world of difference. New entrants are the lifeblood of any vibrant industry and farming is no exception.'

 

Sounds like replacement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2021 at 7:39 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Oh, its that time of year again folks.

 

UK weather set for 20C temperatures 'across 16 consecutive days' in June

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/uk-weather-set-20c-temperatures-20613238

 

 

I remember the days when we used to call that "summer" 😎 😆

Its been very very cold for the past two months. 20c isn't warm for June. Its like their trying to push the global warming agenda despite the lack of warming...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheAwakened said:

20c isn't warm for June

 

For the UK, 20C is 'about right' for June. I think we're in for a comparatively 'mild' summer, with maybe a few scattered days when it gets above 30C, which is usually when the media start trying to whip people into a frenzy with their over-the-top rhetoric.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

For the UK, 20C is 'about right' for June. I think we're in for a comparatively 'mild' summer, with maybe a few scattered days when it gets above 30C, which is usually when the media start trying to whip people into a frenzy with their over-the-top rhetoric.

April was the coldest in 60 years and May looks similar. How are they gonna push their agenda now! Its solar minimum!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have was going to quote @EnigmaticWorld's post with the bulbous person of colour statue, and add this vision of liveliness, but those images seem to have disappeared now.

 

anyway, behold...

 

"Angelus caelis (parler)🇮🇱 on Twitter: "New statue in the Netherlands 🙄👇🏻 https://t.co/B5g83SewZF" / Twitter" https://mobile.twitter.com/caelisangelus/status/1394595078040064001?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1394595078040064001|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage4792527%2Fpg1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...