Jump to content

Minor news items that don’t deserve a thread


SuperstarNeilC
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 3/8/2021 at 7:18 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Possibly, and faking their deaths? Do seem to be a lot of global bigwigs and CEOs disappearing/dying/getting killed.

 

 

I seem to have missed some of that news. Can you tell me of a few who have died so far? ) I dont have TV so do tend to miss some of it) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bystander said:

33 years old.. "Freemens Way". Couldn't make it up

 

There are certain red flags. First, the officer who was arrested appears to have been tried and convicted already by the media and "horrified" fellow officers, not least Cressida Dickhead. The woman was missing for one week, but rather than finding a decomposing body, they discovered "human remains." They have also made it into a 'women's rights' issue (anti-man) and are holding a typical, ritualistic, candlelit vigil on Clapham Common.

 

Labour MP Jess Phillips, the shadow domestic violence minister, said there should not be a message to women "where we're told what to do or what we have to do". "The reality is that for most women they have had some sort of experience that they feel frightened of," she told the Today programme. "Women aren't weak because of a fault in their personality, women are weak because of men's violence." Speak for yourself, Jessie!

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

All this attention around CLAPham Common.

 

All year we’ve been bombarded with the word “clap”. - Clap for the NHS, clap for carers, clap for Captain Tom. - Now a slow clap to protest the 1% pay offer.

 

CLAP ham  Common. - They’re purposely and deliberately SEARING the word CLAP into our minds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Met Commissioner Cressida Dick told a news briefing on Wednesday that the arrest of one of her officers had "sent shockwaves and anger" and that the entire force is "utterly appalled at this dreadful news".

 

"Sarah's disappearance in these awful and wicked circumstances are, I know, every family's worst nightmare," she continued.

 

Investigators have not been able to confirm the victim's identity and this "may take some considerable time", she added, but specialist officers are assisting Ms Everard's family.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said that the inequality needs to be "tackled at the root".

 

He said: "We all need to recognise how we need to understand the issue, challenge behaviours.

 

"I think this is particularly an issue for men. It's very important for men to speak out on this issue."

 

"Of course we need more police officers on the beat."

 

What? Like Wayne Couzens?

 

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/sarah-everard-body-missing-london-met-police-officer-arrested-murder-kidnap-latest-news-907437

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Velma said:

 

There are certain red flags. First, the officer who was arrested appears to have been tried and convicted already by the media and "horrified" fellow officers, not least Cressida Dickhead. The woman was missing for one week, but rather than finding a decomposing body, they discovered "human remains." They have also made it into a 'women's rights' issue (anti-man) and are holding a typical, ritualistic, candlelit vigil on Clapham Common.

 

Labour MP Jess Phillips, the shadow domestic violence minister, said there should not be a message to women "where we're told what to do or what we have to do". "The reality is that for most women they have had some sort of experience that they feel frightened of," she told the Today programme. "Women aren't weak because of a fault in their personality, women are weak because of men's violence." Speak for yourself, Jessie!

 

 

 

 

I think this whole story should have its own thread. There's an obvious agenda at play and it would be good to be able to see the history of it unfold.

 

This particular tree is going to grow branches, produce rotten fruit and reveal roots yet to be exposed.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

I seem to have missed some of that news. Can you tell me of a few who have died so far? ) I dont have TV so do tend to miss some of it) 

There was a list posted on here not long ago, with all the prominent elites/politcians/CEOs etc who have suddenly died or been suicided or gone AWOL since the start of 2021. I'll see if I can find it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

There was a list posted on here not long ago, with all the prominent elites/politcians/CEOs etc who have suddenly died or been suicided or gone AWOL since the start of 2021. I'll see if I can find it.

 

 

Thank you that would be great... appreciate it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Playing out like a psy-op. Is anything about this "case" actually real, or is it all to further some sort of anti-male agenda (I'm hearing nonsense about "man bans" at night, FFS). Plus maybe sowing the seeds of the police's switch to robocops. Because they could never go rogue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Probably already news in this realm, but I did listen to Alex Jones last night who said Prince Charles is the real count dracula,,,, I was like ......no way man........then I looked it up and I was like yes way man......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a short news article, from yesterday, about Sarah, in the York local newspaper. - It’s about how she was a bright pupil at school. - At the end there is a “comments section”. - But there are NO comments !!

 

This is extremely odd considering the magnitude of this story. - Surely some former school friends or acquaintances would write something. - But not one person has even bothered to pen a line or two.

 

Very, very strange.

 

https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/19153014.fulford-head-tells-great-sadness-ex-pupils-disappearance/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...