Myles Power vs David Icke Debate make it happen!

https://mylespower.co.uk/2020/04/19/capitalising-on-corona-david-icke-and-5g-conspiracies/

this guy is one sad individual who’s only purpose in life is to attack ‘conspiracy theorists’ he is an absolute fraud who hilariously thinks he’s being ‘shadow banned by YouTube for exposing the truth’ it’s actually laughable watching this moron parrot the official story. If everyone can get Gareth to arrange a debate with this sad excuse of a man I’d love to see it! 

• Haha 1

I wasted minutes of my precious reality reading through the link that you shared. Worth it if you'd like a laugh and an opportunity to observe a narcissist in their natural habitat.

8 minutes ago, LK33 said:

Have you met him before like in person or have u just seen his videos?

You don't have to meet somebody to know they're a wimp.

You can't trust the people who not only follow blindly, but are so closed minded and have answers for everything. His content, in every level and way possible, is shit and he seems to have less personality than a toilet brush. Dude is like a broken record player.

iTs A CoNsPiRaCy

Edited by Deus_Videt
18 minutes ago, Deus_Videt said:

I wasted minutes of my precious reality reading through the link that you shared. Worth it if you'd like a laugh and an opportunity to observe a narcissist in their natural habitat.

You don't have to meet somebody to know they're a wimp.

You can't trust the people who not only follow blindly, but are so closed minded and have answers for everything. His content, in every level and way possible, is shit and he seems to have less personality than a toilet brush. Dude is like a broken record player.

iTs A CoNsPiRaCy

Totally agree mate. His channel, website and Twitter he just seems like a boring sado tbh all he does is ‘debunks’ things. Anyway I’ve emailed him and he replied and we’ve been back and forth for a bit and he’s avoiding the question when I’ve asked him to debate David 1v1 and I’ve also got in contact with Gareth to see if he can get a debate with him and David arranged. 

I would pay to see it!