Jump to content

Symbolism In Entertainment & Art


EnigmaticWorld
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 12/27/2020 at 3:17 PM, skitzorat said:

Lady Gagas' Paper Mag1278164924_img(1).jpg.6320671ac0dc94b17506f0e3fe24a847.jpgimg.jpg.d07730c539c82865f3cd7b441dc11d57.jpg

 

Obvious predictive programming for us lowly, diseased, biological humans. 

Lady Gaga: Life on Chromatica

My other thought is: are her MKUltra controllers deliberately trying to draw attention to her questionable Marina Abramovic tendencies that they've programmed into that alter to 'bring her down- Britney-styles' with that title or are they just openly mocking us? 

 

Check out the link for other, umm, art-pop? pics...

https://www.papermag.com/lady-gaga-chromatica-2645479910.html?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

 

there was a new graffiti mural piece put up under the bridge close to where i live and it smacks of non-human/AI

 

 

717085416_graffitimuralbridgeroboticAIfoyle.png.5e83d3572732227eb1f80a4c1e128731.png

 

 

another 'coincidental' thing about it is that i was cycling past when they were putting it up and the same van guy was the same guy who provides the INLA (Irish National Liberation Army) paint for their political/republican murals.

 

before this was put up there was a snake-dragon head type-thing up

 

1537191100_snakedragonheadfacedemonfoylebridge.png.13ccf9179e71cab9df86b079c12506fd.png

 

and there's this horned-demon graffiti on the other bridge pole:

 

1837135089_foylebridgedemonfaceheadgraffitihorns.png.eb41d3c70d1ba1b746d86c5276d06bf2.png

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Velma said:

He's only been making music for three years, but Lil Nas X has upended hip-hop with his LGBT-positive lyrics and the Illuminati music industry has hit rock bottom. _117856135_montero.jpg

 

One of the most alarming things about him is that they marketed him to children in the Roblox community, then went full Weimar. My niece plays Roblox, and did listen to him at one point, but fortunately she doesn't listen to him now. I wonder how many children still do listen to him though.

 

On 9/13/2021 at 12:40 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

ws.jpg

 

This was the guy that was promoted to young children in the Roblox community, one of the most popular childrens video games. Let that sink in.

 

roblox.jpg

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Squid games is yet another " MK Ultra" Netflix sitcom . Skip to 1.57 for the subliminal 1/2 second flash of the VIPs wearing occult head ware which resembles a Rothchild orgy. I've only seen the trailer but once again the truth is hidden there in plain sight.

 

rothschildRothschild PartyWhat Happens at the Illuminati Ballimage.jpeg.c87639fca79d41fd0674e50486eafbb9.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Squid games is yet another " MK Ultra" Netflix sitcom . Skip to 1.57 for the subliminal 1/2 second flash of the VIPs wearing occult head ware which resembles a Rothchild orgy. I've only seen the trailer but once again the truth is hidden there in plain sight.

 

rothschildRothschild PartyWhat Happens at the Illuminati Ballimage.jpeg.c87639fca79d41fd0674e50486eafbb9.jpeg

 

Seems like this Squid Game crap is taking over the world right now. Had my niece round the other day and she was banging on about it. I didn't even know what it was. South Koreans need to wake the hell up as the UN has them in the replacement migration plan too.

 

sg.jpg

 

I haven't watched it so I can't confirm this copypasta:

 

- The immigrant is the kindest man - That gets betrayed by the original population of the country in the marble game.
- The diverse team is portrayed as strong compared to the authoritarian men team.
- Lesbianism (this love affair in the marble games between the 2 girls)
- People with debts are there because they were brainwashed consumers (overdebted in consumer credit to pay for jewellery, tvs and mercedes)
- Men are bad, all men deceive and betray.
- North Korea bad, now she is in the free Western US-oriented South-Korea.
- Full of "holocaust" references, gas oven and the emotionless Schindlers list kind of shooting of the guards, the North Korean girl rambling over the disease in North Korea and piles of family being burned
- Christians bad - People pray not to honour god, but to get stuff, father of one girl was an abusive pastor who killed her mother.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Seems like this Squid Game crap is taking over the world right now. Had my niece round the other day and she was banging on about it. I didn't even know what it was. South Koreans need to wake the hell up as the UN has them in the replacement migration plan too.

 

sg.jpg

 

I haven't watched it so I can't confirm this copypasta:

 

- The immigrant is the kindest man - That gets betrayed by the original population of the country in the marble game.
- The diverse team is portrayed as strong & dumb compared to the authoritarian men team.
- Lesbianism (this love affair in the marble games between the 2 girls)
- People with debts are there because they were brainwashed consumers (overdebted in consumer credit to pay for jewellery, tvs and mercedes)
- Men are bad, all men deceive and betray.
- North Korea bad, now she is in the free Western US-oriented South-Korea.
- Full of "holocaust" references, gas oven and the emotionless Schindlers list kind of shooting of the guards, the North Korean girl rambling over the disease in North Korea and piles of family being burned
- Christians bad - People pray not to honour god, but to get stuff, father of one girl was an abusive pastor who killed her mother.

My other half picked up on it when my son had his friends over watching the clip. I agree, this is aimed at the kids 100%. After all,  I don't think the controllers are even after us when it comes to all things covid because it's the kids minds that  they want.

These fuc£ers play the long game alright and they always have done.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, Brad the lad said:

My other half picked up on it when my son had his friends over watching the clip. I agree, this is aimed at the kids 100%. After all,  I don't think the controllers are even after us when it comes to all things covid because it's the kids minds that  they want.

These fuc£ers play the long game alright and they always have done.

image.png.2b254cacbdcf5c87ce80b04fbd2ca12b.png

image.png.205748f46477e7b41449533b4bef08f7.png

 

@EnigmaticWorld

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just been listening to some old school hip hop and came across this beauty. Lyrics are profound and prophetic. I wonder if they knew something we didn't, tune from 97. Lyrics below and video below that, good tune. 

 

 

Yo fusion of the five elements, to search for the higher intelligence

Women walk around celibate, living irrelevant

The most benevolent king, communication through your dreams

Mental pictures been painted, Allah's heard and seen

Everywhere, throughout your surrounding atmosphere

Troposphere, thermosphere, stratosphere

Can you imagine from one single idea, everything appeared here

Understanding makes my truth, crystal clear

Innocent black immigrants locked in housing tenements

Eighty-Five percent tenants depended welfare recipients

Stapleton's been stamped as a concentration camp

At night I walk through, third eye as bright as a street lamp

Electric microbes, robotic probes

Taking telescope pictures of globe, babies getting pierced with microchips

Stuffed inside their earlobes, then examinated

Blood contaminated, vaccinated, lives fabricated

Exaggerated authorization, Food and Drug Administration

Testing poison in prison population

My occupation to stop the inauguration of Satan

Some claim that it was Reagan, so I come to slay men

Like Bartholomew, cause every particle is physical article

Was diabolical to the last visible molecule

A spaceknight like Rom, consume planets like Unicron

Blasting photon bombs from the arm like Galvatron

United Nations, gun bias style patient

Formulating rap plural acapella occupation

Conquer land like Napoleon, military bomb fest

We want sanitary food, planetary conquest

Thug peoples on some hardco' body shit

Get your shit together 'fore the fuck Illuminati hit

Dreams is free and escape is sleep

For a fool peep jewels, keep tools for tough time

The rule of rough mind, elevate, stay behind

The sun gotta shine, keep on, cremate

The whole Babylon, times up, move on

Kings on your pawn, checkmate, no fakes

Supposed through the gate, case closed

Things get froze, when it comes time, chosen ones

Will holding guns, we take flight with no fright

And attack, never fear cause our words is clear

What's been done can't be undone Son, we can't care

Cause the last days and times are surely here

Snakes and flakes get blown, by the righteous ones

Divine minds bind, we unified as one

Half of black folk, we half broke, smoke a bowl of weed shit

Our everlasting essence stay flying over Egypt

For you to defeat, the Gods

Impossible, you can never defeat

The gods

Impossible

For you to defeat, the Gods

Call an ambulance, Jamie been shot, word to Kimmy

Don't go son, nigga you my motherfucking heart

Stay still son, don't move, just think about Keeba

She'll be three in January, your young God needs ya

The ambulance is taking too long

Everybody get the fuck back, excuse me bitch, gimme your jack

One, seven one eight, nine one one, low battery, damn

Blood comin out his mouth, he bleedin badly

Nah Jamie, don't start that shit

Keep your head up, if you escape hell we gettin fucked up

When we was eight, we went to Bat Day to see the Yanks

In Sixty-Nine, his father and mines, they robbed banks

He pointed to the charm on his neck

With his last bit of energy left, told me rock it with respect

I opened it, seen the God holdin his kids

Photogenic, tears just burst out my wig

Plus he dropped one, oh shit, here come his Old Earth

With no shoes on, screamin holdin her breasts with a gown on

She fell and then lightly touched his jaw, kissed him

Rubbed his hair, turned around the ambulance was there

Plus the blue coats, Officer Lough, took it as a joke

Weeks ago he strip-searched the God and gave him back his coke

Bitches yellin', Beenie Man swung on Helen

In the back of a cop car, Dirty Tasha are tellin

But suddenly a chill came through it was weird

Felt like my man, was cast out my heaven now we share

Laid on the stretcher, blood on his Wally's like ketchup

Deep like the full assassination with a sketch of it

It can't be, from Yoo-hoo to Lee's

Second grade humped the teachers, about to leave

Finally this closed chapter, comes to an end

He was announced, pronounced dead, y'all, at twelve ten

Now what my man is trying to tell y'all

Is that across the whole globe

The murder rates is increasin, and we decreasing

So at the same time, when you play with guns

When you play with guns, son

That causes the conflict of you going against your own

You hear me, so let's pay attention

Straight up and down, cause this is only a story

From the real

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Just been listening to some old school hip hop and came across this beauty. Lyrics are profound and prophetic. I wonder if they knew something we didn't, tune from 97. Lyrics below and video below that, good tune. 

 

 

Yo fusion of the five elements, to search for the higher intelligence

Women walk around celibate, living irrelevant

The most benevolent king, communication through your dreams

Mental pictures been painted, Allah's heard and seen

Everywhere, throughout your surrounding atmosphere

Troposphere, thermosphere, stratosphere

Can you imagine from one single idea, everything appeared here

Understanding makes my truth, crystal clear

Innocent black immigrants locked in housing tenements

Eighty-Five percent tenants depended welfare recipients

Stapleton's been stamped as a concentration camp

At night I walk through, third eye as bright as a street lamp

Electric microbes, robotic probes

Taking telescope pictures of globe, babies getting pierced with microchips

Stuffed inside their earlobes, then examinated

Blood contaminated, vaccinated, lives fabricated

Exaggerated authorization, Food and Drug Administration

Testing poison in prison population

My occupation to stop the inauguration of Satan

Some claim that it was Reagan, so I come to slay men

Like Bartholomew, cause every particle is physical article

Was diabolical to the last visible molecule

A spaceknight like Rom, consume planets like Unicron

Blasting photon bombs from the arm like Galvatron

United Nations, gun bias style patient

Formulating rap plural acapella occupation

Conquer land like Napoleon, military bomb fest

We want sanitary food, planetary conquest

Thug peoples on some hardco' body shit

Get your shit together 'fore the fuck Illuminati hit

Dreams is free and escape is sleep

For a fool peep jewels, keep tools for tough time

The rule of rough mind, elevate, stay behind

The sun gotta shine, keep on, cremate

The whole Babylon, times up, move on

Kings on your pawn, checkmate, no fakes

Supposed through the gate, case closed

Things get froze, when it comes time, chosen ones

Will holding guns, we take flight with no fright

And attack, never fear cause our words is clear

What's been done can't be undone Son, we can't care

Cause the last days and times are surely here

Snakes and flakes get blown, by the righteous ones

Divine minds bind, we unified as one

Half of black folk, we half broke, smoke a bowl of weed shit

Our everlasting essence stay flying over Egypt

For you to defeat, the Gods

Impossible, you can never defeat

The gods

Impossible

For you to defeat, the Gods

Call an ambulance, Jamie been shot, word to Kimmy

Don't go son, nigga you my motherfucking heart

Stay still son, don't move, just think about Keeba

She'll be three in January, your young God needs ya

The ambulance is taking too long

Everybody get the fuck back, excuse me bitch, gimme your jack

One, seven one eight, nine one one, low battery, damn

Blood comin out his mouth, he bleedin badly

Nah Jamie, don't start that shit

Keep your head up, if you escape hell we gettin fucked up

When we was eight, we went to Bat Day to see the Yanks

In Sixty-Nine, his father and mines, they robbed banks

He pointed to the charm on his neck

With his last bit of energy left, told me rock it with respect

I opened it, seen the God holdin his kids

Photogenic, tears just burst out my wig

Plus he dropped one, oh shit, here come his Old Earth

With no shoes on, screamin holdin her breasts with a gown on

She fell and then lightly touched his jaw, kissed him

Rubbed his hair, turned around the ambulance was there

Plus the blue coats, Officer Lough, took it as a joke

Weeks ago he strip-searched the God and gave him back his coke

Bitches yellin', Beenie Man swung on Helen

In the back of a cop car, Dirty Tasha are tellin

But suddenly a chill came through it was weird

Felt like my man, was cast out my heaven now we share

Laid on the stretcher, blood on his Wally's like ketchup

Deep like the full assassination with a sketch of it

It can't be, from Yoo-hoo to Lee's

Second grade humped the teachers, about to leave

Finally this closed chapter, comes to an end

He was announced, pronounced dead, y'all, at twelve ten

Now what my man is trying to tell y'all

Is that across the whole globe

The murder rates is increasin, and we decreasing

So at the same time, when you play with guns

When you play with guns, son

That causes the conflict of you going against your own

You hear me, so let's pay attention

Straight up and down, cause this is only a story

From the real

 

 

 

I gave most of my hip hop CD collection away to a friend a while back, but I still kept the Wu-Tang CDs. They do still promote some negative crap, but they're not as shady as most recent rappers.

 

It's weird, because even though I kind of turned my back on a lot of hip hop as I started seeking out more wholesome music, I still have more respect for old school rappers because they at least acted masculine, and didn't sound like braindead pill popping weirdos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I gave most of my hip hop CD collection away to a friend a while back, but I still kept the Wu-Tang CDs. They do still promote some negative crap, but they're not as shady as most recent rappers.

 

It's weird, because even though I kind of turned my back on a lot of hip hop as I started seeking out more wholesome music, I still have more respect for old school rappers because they at least acted masculine, and didn't sound like braindead pill popping weirdos.

Still some soulful hip hop out there, always has, always will. I recommend, if you haven't already, this album:

 

 

I'm not suggesting the topics of these songs are wholesome, but there is a message in some of these songs, not all, but my example above being prime. Those lyrics are profound for this moment in time. Plus, wu tang were independent so weren't co-opted by industry influence and retained artist integrity, I have respect for these guys for not selling out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

What are the odds?

A Rolls drives down Savile Row

With the Number Plate JMY.....

 

Taken from Kingsman 2 The Golden Circle courtesy of TheologyEd.

 

VideoCapture_20211114-175200.jpg.f98e7758578f10f3a6569d8e69677375.jpg

 

In 'Kingsman I - The Secret Service', The Valentine Corporation is giving away free SIM chips that provide free phone calls and Internet for life.

 

However, when Valentine turns on the corrupted SIM cards, everyone starts fighting worldwide through his "neurological wave" via a satellite network.

 

Here is a full image still from the movie. Clearly note the figures of 8 on the SIM cards.

k01.png

 

Valentines day is Feb "14" the 45th day of the year.

 

The number 45 is predominant in movies that have themes of control / power in the negative aspects.

It is also is the internal angle of an Octogon.

 

The kingsman was released February 13th, just in time for the Valentines day public to go see it.

hllmhnphadhdooem.png

 

There is an interesting scene which I feel is relevant to current events. Valentine is having a meeting with 'Secret Services' and the dialogue is below.

k03.png

 

Review Scene:

 

k04.png

 

A day is set to turn on the SIM chips to begin the great culling. V-Day

 

k05.png

 

The technical and operation control table for this system is an Octagon.

 

k06.png

k09.png

 

The OCTO count-down has begun.

 

k07.png

 

Predictive Programming for the forthcoming 5G - Corona Virus - Vaccination - V-Day??

Edited by Octovator
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And of course V is 5 in Roman Numerals.

Clever you, I didn't spot that! Indeed, V (5G) Day...

 

The Valentine Corporation Logo is a V itself.

 

v03.png.73d6e0cb6d9501c80948d62a97d646f3.png

 

Got me wondering about the 'Kingsman' logo itself. Is it a 'K' on it's side or is it a 'V' (or both) ?

v01.png.b783eabbd7bbc561203f71b7e66c49b0.png

 

v02.png.d5e405f9c3431b1bd8efe191b7332718.png

 

Mike Adams (aka "The Health Ranger") stated in a recent interview (after the Astroworld event) that he believes there is going to be one big day in the near future that they will activate 5G waves on all those who have had the Co-Vid 19 vaccination.  One big culling in one day. Given the predictive programming in The Kingsman I, there maybe something to this?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

At OctoZone, our research focus is occult pattern recognitions in popular movies et al. So this one we found of particular interest.

 

The Manchurian Candidate - 2004 (I assume everyone knows the plot!). Note the 'One Eye' symbolism on the promotional poster and covers.

man01.png

 

Below is a still from the movie. Again, note the 'One Eye' symbolism but in particular the image of a virus under micro-scope.  It has the figure of 8 shape.

 

manch1.png

 

But, let's rewind 10 years before 'The Manchurian Candidate' to the 1995 film 'Outbreak'.

 

'Outbreak is a 1995 American medical disaster film directed by Wolfgang Petersen and based on Richard Preston's nonfiction book The Hot Zone. The film focuses on an outbreak of a fictional Ebola-like virus, Motaba, in Zaire and later in a small town in the United States. Outbreak's plot speculates how far military and civilian agencies might go to contain the spread of a deadly, contagious disease.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreak_(film)

 

outbreak_101.jpg

 

At 26 minutes into the movie the viewer is presented with prolonged full screen shots of the 'Outbreak' virus under a micro-scope.

 

outbreak_05.jpg


Note the figures of '8' in the virus.

 

Viewer gets a full screen close up in the movie.

 

outbreak_06.jpg

 

Compare and Contrast the image above with the virus image in 'The Manchurian Candidate'. What does one observe? They are EXACTLY the same (just inverted). Is this the shape of the next (real) virus to cull mankind?

 

Don't the elite always tell you what they are going to do? Prolonged full screen shot - pointing of the finger.

 

outbreak_11.jpg

 

Perhaps they are trying to tell us something? As we know, nothing spreads like fear!
 

conposter.jpg

 

con_24.jpg

 

con_28.jpg

 

con_39.jpg

 

They do love their '8's'

 

ee01.png.f37856770d74830bc4c87ed0fd0070d8.png

 

We are all Carriers..................

 

carriers02.jpg

 

carriers.jpg

 

So Trust No One.............

 

post01.jpg

 

Don't make that Fatal Error.............

 

post03.jpg

 

or you could end up in The Ring Virus.................

 

the_ring_virus.jpg

 

in time for 'Z' war.................

 

post09.jpg

 

V-139 is your only way out..........................

 

v139.png.0134092b164c1af2560907ed09c86d2d.png

 

To Be Continued............................!

 

Edited by Octovator
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Resident Evil'

Resident Evil
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil
'Resident Evil, known in Japan as Biohazard,[a] is a Japanese horror media franchise....owned by the video game company Capcom....The story follows outbreaks of zombies and other monsters created [through "Bio-Organic Weapons" (B.O.W.s) ] mainly by the Umbrella Corporation.' ....'Resident Evil has been credited with popularizing survival horror games, as well as re-popularizing zombies in mainstream popular culture .....Resident Evil is Capcom's best-selling video game franchise, with over 93 million sold worldwide by 2019.' [Predictive Programming]

 

Resident_art.jpg

 

'The Umbrella Corporation is an international pharmaceutical company in the Resident Evil universe....their legitimate status is only a front for their secret research of "bio-organic weapons" (B.O.W.s), developed through the use of a unique virus discovered by the company founders'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Resident_Evil_characters#Umbrella_Corporation

umberla_cor.jpgNOTE: The symbol is an OCTAGON and colours Red & White

 

Gamers Find Scary Connection Between Resident Evil and Coronavirus Outbreak
http://gamerant.com/coronavirus-resident-evil-connection/
'It's been noted online that there are some weird connections between the coronavirus and Capcom's Resident Evil franchise. Besides the obvious link of Resident Evil's plot generally revolving around viral outbreaks, it turns out that there is a biological research lab in Wuhan, China with a logo that looks exactly like a color-swapped Umbrella Corporation logo.'

 

game_rant.jpg

...........................................THE OCTAGON

 

cc.jpg

 

Note that it's officially cited as an  'Umbrella Term' for different covid's.

umterm.jpg

Perfect timing for the release of Resident Evil 8 - Village in 2021.

 

Question: Who Invented the UMBRELLA?

 

Answer: The Jesuits!

umre.png.44beac6d61aeed5021ac6a420d18eeb9.png

jesd.png.d06059cca153bab8d92dc362e816ea1a.png

 

Relevant timing for Resident Evil 8 - 2021? Note the highlighted roman numerals of VIII [ 8 ]  in 'Village'.

 

                8th                              AGE

res_evil_8.png

 

THE FINAL CHAPTER........

 

r19.png

 

The Umbrella Sat. Tracking System.......


r3.png


see.png.81a532bea42f33b56133b8bfbc6ce527.png

r10a.png

 

"I Give To You The T-Virus"

r13.png

 

Octagon


r11.png

 

Neural Link Engaged [5G Perhaps?]


r17.png

 

Welcome to the Octagon


residentevil.png

 

mal.jpg

 

I wonder where the Red and White colour code comes from?

 

red.png.a30c84d1efee0c2c963daf54815a825b.png

Edited by Octovator
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Again, perfect timing for the forthcoming release of Resident Evil (Welcome to Raccoon City) on November 24th. Tons predictive programming abound.

 

r01.png.c922543bc3cd61836df50bc742d123ff.png

 

 

r02.png.6de59f42fdc236ffd1d2d3e4344b5f5e.png

r03.png.37a26c7072c5b469933243d2a7e94029.png

r04.png.7d9692c10ee7711a9e02efdf18d9abd7.png

r05.png.3c6727a3c8df30542cf604e11910a5a9.png

r06.png.0acb3ae5723aaec2e63efe11858393a7.png

r07.png.e8a06e672a72d304b5f7daadd1dfa465.png

r08.png.f7597a52409c7d9a03046c5e441daa17.png

 

"Umbrella is your new FAMILY" - Note the 'Dawn of a New Day' Rising Sun symbolism with communist red, yelllow and white, with "New Family".

r09.png.c7ecdc7fdfa1f23ccd209fc26a1e90e3.png

 

- ONE EYE SYMBOLISM -

r10.png.94210c4923efccc0d4aeb914b438f96e.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...