Showing you, Wetiko - Covid-19, the Mind Virus - Need more be said, to show this, than this...

DannyUK

p26-wetiko.jpg.83a8d277d8e7d9902c883ef3a3e2b32c.jpg

^^ Need more be said, to show this, than this...^^

1625164097_maxresdefault(17).jpg.af729a1d90f278a381b0e14feb44dbb0.jpg

'COVID 19' IS A 'VIRUS' OF THE HUMAN MIND - DAVID ICKE DOT-CONNECTOR VIDEOCAST

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rfdr3BSknqqa/

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution 

https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h

This was made in 1995...
Guess what year it is set?
20/20 Vision
About a virus that attacks the nervous system of humanity and essentially, turning the human brain into a transport for computer information...
Although, I wouldn't exactly recommended the film as a film in and of itself, I think it's crap!

What's happening now, is definitely all part of a depop plan, it's a war and a mass transformation of society via shock culture tactics and psychological, informational warfare.

David Icke Dot Connector EP 4 - Dr. Richard Day New World Order - Plans for a New Jerusalem - Zion - Globalists

https://sendvid.com/dhbmgzun

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This guy ... is just another person who can't work out why he's a person.  Everything that is personal is an evil virus that must be destroyed because we are all free and equal and wonderful.  FFS.   He says he is struggling with his inner Wetiko that takes control of him.

Wow humans are so fucked.  You are in a state of separation because ... you are separate.  For instance there is a dead seagull baby on the street, hit by a car.  But I didn't die because I am separate.  When somebody in China wakes up and has a life ... you got no idea what it is, because it's not you.  You have a your dick and crap on your own ... because you are an individual, so man up.  All the other animals on the planet manage their own lives even though they may be much weaker than you, and smaller and no netflix, but they don't complain ... they don't want to crawl back into the womb because it's scary and I don't want to be separate.

Oh my thoughts ... .my thoughts are terrorisiing me ... thinking is back, kill thinking.   Yeah I heard this song mate.

I suggest to you that you learn how to think, and stop pouring shit into your ears which will make your thoughts really screwed up and miserable.   Don't do that.  Read something nice.  Stop be afraid.  Take a deep breath and try to think properly.

And all those nice Native American Indians ... apart from the ones who scalp people ... yeah there was something nice about them ... something nice about worms too ...  but I guess life has to grow up sometime.  

• Like 1

What is the 'Wetiko' the cause of human chaos ?

Hmm.  A big question.  Some answers in no particular answer.

Fragmentation

Human beings have many moods and characters inside them, who alternate and battle with each other.  You know some of yours, others you don't know.  The ones who always fight, the ones who are always cowardly, the ones who eat too many chocolate biscuits ... and then there is one who arrives some time to take responsibility and sort out the shit.  Well it's all good fun, knowing different sides of our character.  But if you stand back and see what it means ... it means your life is meandering through all this stupidity.  That is why you can't make a real plan for your life and stick to it.  Deeper it also means you don't really know who you are.  It is a serious problem.  Many of these sub fragments are highly disturbed, traumatised, hate the parents ... or hate society = hate the parents, or are addictive and compensate by drinking or eating.  This has to change.

No light

On this planet are animals ... and if we want something higher than that ... we need a ladder out of here.  It is not easy because every church with its spire pointed up ... eventually attracted vermin and charlatans and dies.  But, when one door closes another opens so you do need to find an active river of light to pull you out of the animal life.

Hovering outside

A very good cureall is to go in to your life and sort out your shit.  Whether that means organising your finances, being really honest with your lover, cleaning your toilet, or throwing out all the shit food from your kitchen, or maybe turning up at work on Monday and actually making serious effort.  Stop trying to escape, instead inscape.

Damaged by the world

The effect of pouring shit people's ideas into you is very serious.  It makes you numb, afraid, all that negativity rewires your brain and hormones. 
It deceives you by giving you powerful emotions ... there is a bad guy or bad world and you the hero will overcome them by watching the internet.  No.  Stop all that, it's a bad drug to get addicted to.
I am not saying stop and be silent, that is not realistic or required.  Just find wise people and listen to them.  There are many audiobook from wise people on youtube and invest in that.
Also wise music.  We can't all listen to philosophy all fucking day long ... but what about Erik Satie?  Or de Hartmann?  This music lifts your soul and transports you into the light.  It is easy and effortless.

Thinking

Using your mind ... the mind is a very very powerful tool.  Very powerful.  So do not misused it.
If you pour internet shit into your ears then your mind will just vomit it back out to you and drive you mad.
Better to listen to people who think, listen to how they think .... and then you think like that.  Calmly practically, make plans, think about them and then do them.
That is thinking, anything else is allowing the sewer to float in your head.

Stop enjoying all the shit.
The human thinking is vulnerable and one of the main gates were shit enters.

The Mind

The mind is not actually a "tool" it is part of us ... it is the part that is most conscious and most intelligent.  When you think this is intelligence, you are being intelligent and at a higher level than the animals.  Inside we have several types of intelligence, for instance in our gut or reflexes ... but the mind is the highest.  And it is something that humans will have to learn to use, like when a species develops wings you have to learn to use them.  The mind is also transitional, meaning it is not quite complete.  But by learning to use it we can more or less complete it.
Importantly as we become more intelligent we gain a new sense of ourselves, and so you can say that a new identity is born inside us.  This creates chaos as our old animal identity is trying to work with the new conscious identity.  Chaos ensues.  The spiritual practices are designed to integrate the two levels, the subconscious and conscious to form one being.  A lot of careful work needs to be done.  And it is also important to ponder and reflect on things ... because this allows everything to fall into place and get used to this new situation and bring order out of chaos.

Know yourself
What is that you actually like or want ?
Do even know?
I used to meditate by sitting in front of a mirror, a large square mirror from Ikea.
I got to know who I am slowly.

Anyway perhaps these are some of the main problems with people.

Edited by rideforever
  • Thanks 1

The Globalist Death Cult Target the Subconscious Mind.

An awakening, even if subtle is drawing that Subconscious entrainment from the Subconscious mind into the conscious.

You're becoming aware of this side of yourself in a spiritual sense and how you can be potentially misguided and governed by a reasoning you yourself aren't or hadn't even been aware of.

There's an argument that so long as you yourself can be fooled, you deserve to be fooled, as you're only fooling yourself as it's ultimately you doing it.

When you realise this fooling, this bamboozlment is happening on mass and not just to you personally, but to everyone else, it's a sure sign an awakened person can appear insane.

A person who is truly awake can fluctuate their mind like a spotlight to a floodlight, like you may fluctuate your perspective between the foreground and the background of an image and may see two very different pictures, while for argument sake, a mass controlled and conditioned society,  we have a people whom believe only one of those two images "are real" or society is divided over what is real and what is the reflection, or imitation?

This is not to devalue one other the other, but under both the fluctuations together are the bigger picture, not just one to the ignor-ance of the other.

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution 

https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h

This, we have been set at war with one another over many years by the Great Deceivers over our minds, the perception deception, often motivated by the fear of failure to comply.

The consequences for not doing so.

What is real and what is assimilation?

Or better still, they don't have that debate because their ideas are created for them and they're led, that such, is the only idea.

Philosophy is Dead

You'll only see one at any one time, but you can fluctuate because you're aware that alternative perspectives exist and haven't been conditioned into only adhering to only one of them, limiting possibility.

Or like glasses. You may change your perspectives between distance and reading.

Perspectives - Philosophy is the same.

Only, we have become bamboozled by an overriding perspective and philosophy which must be imposed and must be adhered to, no matter what.

This is the system, this is Wetiko.

Where no matter what, something has to happen and must be adhered, people can have no say nor debate.

Like adhering only to a system of thought to the detriment of the spirit or, vice versa.

Adhere to an ideology, which is at odds with reality.

That's the danger of the matrix to create an artificially induced reality.

Where a system of thought is more valuable than the underlying roots of reality, that those underlying roots aren't even perceived anymore.

There's even an argument that this has already been done.

The aim of the game is to change whom owns and controls the matrix.

Like creating masters of mind within masters of mind.

A confusion between what is real and what is artificial. Who can ever say?

But, both have to exist or neither of them do.

If you look again at the Men in Brown Video, you will see what some may call a piss take but, it's a subconscious stereotype of Covid-19, made way before Covid-19 lockdowns and delivered right at the start.

To see this and not see the reality of the situation we face right now, is to be governed and conditioned by Wetiko, so there's an underlying reality of this situation, people may not see.

Edited by DannyUK

On 8/17/2020 at 1:09 PM, rideforever said:

This guy ... is just another person who can't work out why he's a person.  Everything that is personal is an evil virus that must be destroyed because we are all free and equal and wonderful.  FFS.   He says he is struggling with his inner Wetiko that takes control of him.

Wow humans are so fucked.  You are in a state of separation because ... you are separate.  For instance there is a dead seagull baby on the street, hit by a car.  But I didn't die because I am separate.  When somebody in China wakes up and has a life ... you got no idea what it is, because it's not you.  You have a your dick and crap on your own ... because you are an individual, so man up.  All the other animals on the planet manage their own lives even though they may be much weaker than you, and smaller and no netflix, but they don't complain ... they don't want to crawl back into the womb because it's scary and I don't want to be separate.

Oh my thoughts ... .my thoughts are terrorisiing me ... thinking is back, kill thinking.   Yeah I heard this song mate.

I suggest to you that you learn how to think, and stop pouring shit into your ears which will make your thoughts really screwed up and miserable.   Don't do that.  Read something nice.  Stop be afraid.  Take a deep breath and try to think properly.

And all those nice Native American Indians ... apart from the ones who scalp people ... yeah there was something nice about them ... something nice about worms too ...  but I guess life has to grow up sometime.  

Sorry, but I do take exception to your opinion of North American Natives. They, first of all, didn't ask Europeans to come over and annihilate them in all the ways they could think of: massacring them often for no reason at all, killing millions of buffalo once the trains were built to remove the main food source of the Plains Natives, give them "gut-rot" alcohol to get them addicted and sick. And stick who was still left over on "reservations", which are basically tracts of land that the invaders didn't want, because nothing could grow there. If the invaders discovered that there were important minerals on any land they had designated for the Natives, the profit from those minerals couldn't go to the Natives. Oh, no, they had to go to the invaders. In the beginning, the Natives who encountered the White invaders thought: "No problem. There's so much space, there'll be plenty of room for everyone". How wrong were they... The White invaders just kept coming and coming, like locusts, swarming into the very last corners of that enormous continent, claiming land as theirs for as far as the eye could see." The White invaders became intoxicated with the vastness of that continent, I expect. Greed got ahold of them. Nowadays, a gallon of petrol for their cars costs as much as a litre of a European car. We don't have 6 and 8 cylinder car engines here and we don't drive habitually for several hours to a shopping mall or other either.

The North American Natives always lived in harmony with nature. Every time they killed an animal, it was for food and they prayed in gratitude over it for having giving its life so they could live. Wolves for example, they have always referred to as their brothers, recognizing their superior intelligence.

Only ignorance can make somebody compare them to worms.

Kent Nerburn, for example, a few years ago wrote a number of books on the memories of an old Lakota Chief. The first book, "Neither Wolf Nor Dog", was made into a film. I have read this book and the other two in that series. They describe how children were removed from their families and put into mission schools to be educated in the White People's ways, doing what they could with much cruelty to force the children to forget about their people's customs and beliefs, many of which were centred on love, duty and respect to one's family, also the elderly.

So, there is very much for the rest of us to learn there. Here is a little flavour of how these people have been reduced, just because they happened to be where the greedy invaders wanted to own the land. The North American Natives don't even have a word in their vocabulary for ownership.

I have always regarded the ancient Scottish Highland clan system as very similar. They had to start to find a way too to prove ownership of the lands their clans occupied when James VI/I came to the throne. If they couldn't come up with a title deed, they lost it. And after Culloden, the clans who had fought on the Stuart side and lost, well they had their land taken away from them. Hence all the enormous Highland estates which nowadays are owned by rich aristocrats, tycoons, Arabs and even foreign corporations. And Scots hardly get a look-in and it's poaching if they hunt the animals there, which were previously theirs to hunt too, as members of a clan.

Yes, and the Duke of Cumberland, younger son of the Hanoverian King George II who had defeated the Stuart army at Culloden, also thought of the Highlanders as vermin, as found in a number of his letters to friends. Chased off their lands and out of their homes by the 11 regiments under Cumberland's command, they had to live in caves in the mountains and the women had their babies there, and Cumberland mocked and despised them for that too. But then of course he was of the Reptilian hybrid breed too. No empathy or compassion for anyone in the "Butcher's" heart.

• Like 3

@Dagmar Gross
Yeah well, Dances with Wolves was my favourite film for years, the soundtrack and all.

But, would it disturb you to know that ... maybe the Native Americans were just more filthy scum people?
Yes they were more primitive and in touch with the elements, and they didn't have motor cars and freeways, they didn't have the internet and Kardashian, they didn't have much population pressure.

But, it was only a matter of time.

Is there something wrong with the White Man ?  I don't know maybe, maybe he has a disease.  Maybe he is an evolution.  Maybe everyone is just the same, just born in a different world with different factors.

Once Man starts breeding, the rats start visiting all parts of the world, infesting everywhere.

The white man is not in touch with nature like the Native Americans ... that's true, and that's a nice thing.

But here's something else ... in nature there is cruelty and violence too.  Those fluffy animals aren't as sweet and kind as you might think.  Some are downright evil.

And there is quite a good business selling books and movies of the wonderfully peaceful indiginous tribes.

I suppose it's a way for us to blame someone ... we can blame colonialisation, or capitalisation or someone, we can be disgusted and say "it's not me it's them those bad guys over there".  We are whiter than snow.

And in that way we separate ourselves from the mess of the planet - when actually we are precisely as responsible as anyone else.

In the end everyone dies ... it's actually quite amazing that people worry about their material possessions and quality of life ... how can you have a good quality of life when all that is arriving is your death and extinction .... only those who are already dead can make that work.

Etc... 

But yeah good movie ... Tatanka !!!!  Buff !!  Fluffy bunny feet !!!  Can't touch this !!!

On 8/17/2020 at 1:09 PM, rideforever said:

As a teenager, I positively devoured the book by Dee Brown "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee". It was the first book, I think, that told the history of the North American First Nations from their perspective, detailing all the tricks the White invaders used to obtain the land. Many of the Chiefs who signed agreements couldn't read English or even understood it. It was translated to them, but of course often not what was actually written on the parchments or papers.

I have found another film very good, which tells a lot about all this regarding Chief Sitting Bull of the Lakota Sioux. The excellent partly Native actor August Schellenberg plays Sitting Bull in it. You may have seen "Free Willy"? About the orca? The BC Native in that, called Randolph, was also played by August Schellenberg.

https://youtu.be/sTK33wnSgJA?t=28

1 minute ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee

Yeah man ... but is any of it true ?  Maybe not.  Maybe yes.  It's a bit late now.

In nature you see invasive species roll in a kill everything, what's the difference.

Dirty tricks ?  Can't read English ?  Alcoholic reservations ?  Crying shame ?  Inhuman ?
Yes ... yes it is isn't it.

It's a disgrace, it's a hideous violence against all that is good.

But learn it well, that's what human beings do.

If you want something else ... you better want it good and go get it.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

@Dagmar Gross
Yeah well, Dances with Wolves was my favourite film for years, the soundtrack and all.

But, would it disturb you to know that ... maybe the Native Americans were just more filthy scum people?
Yes they were more primitive and in touch with the elements, and they didn't have motor cars and freeways, they didn't have the internet and Kardashian, they didn't have much population pressure.

But, it was only a matter of time.

Is there something wrong with the White Man ?  I don't know maybe, maybe he has a disease.  Maybe he is an evolution.  Maybe everyone is just the same, just born in a different world with different factors.

Once Man starts breeding, the rats start visiting all parts of the world, infesting everywhere.

The white man is not in touch with nature like the Native Americans ... that's true, and that's a nice thing.

But here's something else ... in nature there is cruelty and violence too.  Those fluffy animals aren't as sweet and kind as you might think.  Some are downright evil.

And there is quite a good business selling books and movies of the wonderfully peaceful indiginous tribes.

I suppose it's a way for us to blame someone ... we can blame colonialisation, or capitalisation or someone, we can be disgusted and say "it's not me it's them those bad guys over there".  We are whiter than snow.

And in that way we separate ourselves from the mess of the planet - when actually we are precisely as responsible as anyone else.

In the end everyone dies ... it's actually quite amazing that people worry about their material possessions and quality of life ... how can you have a good quality of life when all that is arriving is your death and extinction .... only those who are already dead can make that work.

Etc... 

But yeah good movie ... Tatanka !!!!  Buff !!  Fluffy bunny feet !!!  Can't touch this !!!

Of course they were never angels, nobody is, or hardly anybody. But there are all sorts everywhere. I love "Dances with Wolves" too. It tells a story that portrays very well how life then must have been in many cases. Hard, primitive to our eyes, but one with nature. And genocide is only ever justified by those who want the people gone from land they want to exploit. Now it is our turn to be eliminated, if we are not very careful, and if you are a North American, perhaps you could realize that those people who have been so despised for so long by so many of the invading humans could teach you an awful lot about survival in the wild if you let them, once all the food shortages really get going and the money runs out....

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Yeah man ... but is any of it true ?  Maybe not.  Maybe yes.  It's a bit late now.

In nature you see invasive species roll in a kill everything, what's the difference.

Dirty tricks ?  Can't read English ?  Alcoholic reservations ?  Crying shame ?  Inhuman ?
Yes ... yes it is isn't it.

It's a disgrace, it's a hideous violence against all that is good.

But learn it well, that's what human beings do.

If you want something else ... you better want it good and go get it.

Well, they lived far away from the White people. How can you simply deny that all that was true?! There are many sources that describe it all.

You know, you really sound like one of those White supremacists who despise anyone of a different, simpler culture. Like one of those who committed all those crimes against those people, as if they didn't have a right to their way of life. They did, just like anyone from anywhere does.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Well, they lived far away from the White people. How can you simply deny that all that was true?! There are many sources that describe it all.

You know, you really sound like one of those White supremacists who despise anyone of a different, simpler culture. Like one of those who committed all those crimes against those people, as if they didn't have a right to their way of life. They did, just like anyone from anywhere does.

Is there much to like about humans ink?

What's the most important issue here ?  First is that people romanticise things.  What is the use of it.  Dreaming that these people were perfect and those were evil.  And then ?  Does it make any difference to anyone ?  Shall we feel justified and self righteous by pointing the finger and the evil people.  This is what the left spend their lives doing and it's useless and insincere.

I don't think anyone has any rights actually.  Does a fish have rights when a kingfisher snatches him out of the brook?  And if not ... then what rights do anybody have.

What we have is a short amount of time, and in that time do what thou wilt.

Societies refer to good and evil, especially in the past ... (because nobody can check or defend themselves so it's a free hit.)
This mechanism is the way society remembers to itself what is good and bad .. but it's primitive stupid and mostly wrong.
For society to change people would have to begin with looking in the mirror and seeing what is wrong there.

I used to play the violin in a romantic way for so many peoples, animals, issues and catastrophes.  It does nothing.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

do what thou wilt

I disagree with that 'phrase' immensely. But then I have never been a 'fan' of Crowley.

7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Humans .... Not so much. They are currently based within predation but in 'time' you never know?

Mankind .... I 'like' a great deal!

13 minutes ago, ink said:

I disagree with that 'phrase' immensely. But then I have never been a 'fan' of Crowley.

Humans .... Not so much. They are currently based within predation but in 'time' you never know?

Mankind .... I 'like' a great deal!

Crowley stole it from Rabelais.

And Thelema, crowley was bs fake.

On 8/19/2020 at 7:57 AM, rideforever said:

What is the 'Wetiko' the cause of human chaos ?

Hmm.  A big question.  Some answers in no particular answer.

Fragmentation

Human beings have many moods and characters inside them, who alternate and battle with each other.  You know some of yours, others you don't know.  The ones who always fight, the ones who are always cowardly, the ones who eat too many chocolate biscuits ... and then there is one who arrives some time to take responsibility and sort out the shit.  Well it's all good fun, knowing different sides of our character.  But if you stand back and see what it means ... it means your life is meandering through all this stupidity.  That is why you can't make a real plan for your life and stick to it.  Deeper it also means you don't really know who you are.  It is a serious problem.  Many of these sub fragments are highly disturbed, traumatised, hate the parents ... or hate society = hate the parents, or are addictive and compensate by drinking or eating.  This has to change.

No light

On this planet are animals ... and if we want something higher than that ... we need a ladder out of here.  It is not easy because every church with its spire pointed up ... eventually attracted vermin and charlatans and dies.  But, when one door closes another opens so you do need to find an active river of light to pull you out of the animal life.

Hovering outside

A very good cureall is to go in to your life and sort out your shit.  Whether that means organising your finances, being really honest with your lover, cleaning your toilet, or throwing out all the shit food from your kitchen, or maybe turning up at work on Monday and actually making serious effort.  Stop trying to escape, instead inscape.

Damaged by the world

The effect of pouring shit people's ideas into you is very serious.  It makes you numb, afraid, all that negativity rewires your brain and hormones. 
It deceives you by giving you powerful emotions ... there is a bad guy or bad world and you the hero will overcome them by watching the internet.  No.  Stop all that, it's a bad drug to get addicted to.
I am not saying stop and be silent, that is not realistic or required.  Just find wise people and listen to them.  There are many audiobook from wise people on youtube and invest in that.
Also wise music.  We can't all listen to philosophy all fucking day long ... but what about Erik Satie?  Or de Hartmann?  This music lifts your soul and transports you into the light.  It is easy and effortless.

Thinking

Using your mind ... the mind is a very very powerful tool.  Very powerful.  So do not misused it.
If you pour internet shit into your ears then your mind will just vomit it back out to you and drive you mad.
Better to listen to people who think, listen to how they think .... and then you think like that.  Calmly practically, make plans, think about them and then do them.
That is thinking, anything else is allowing the sewer to float in your head.

Stop enjoying all the shit.
The human thinking is vulnerable and one of the main gates were shit enters.

The Mind

The mind is not actually a "tool" it is part of us ... it is the part that is most conscious and most intelligent.  When you think this is intelligence, you are being intelligent and at a higher level than the animals.  Inside we have several types of intelligence, for instance in our gut or reflexes ... but the mind is the highest.  And it is something that humans will have to learn to use, like when a species develops wings you have to learn to use them.  The mind is also transitional, meaning it is not quite complete.  But by learning to use it we can more or less complete it.
Importantly as we become more intelligent we gain a new sense of ourselves, and so you can say that a new identity is born inside us.  This creates chaos as our old animal identity is trying to work with the new conscious identity.  Chaos ensues.  The spiritual practices are designed to integrate the two levels, the subconscious and conscious to form one being.  A lot of careful work needs to be done.  And it is also important to ponder and reflect on things ... because this allows everything to fall into place and get used to this new situation and bring order out of chaos.

Know yourself
What is that you actually like or want ?
Do even know?
I used to meditate by sitting in front of a mirror, a large square mirror from Ikea.
I got to know who I am slowly.

Anyway perhaps these are some of the main problems with people.

You seem to have some major issues going on. When you go within do you recognise your own shadow?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rideforever said:

What's the most important issue here ?  First is that people romanticise things.  What is the use of it.  Dreaming that these people were perfect and those were evil.  And then ?  Does it make any difference to anyone ?  Shall we feel justified and self righteous by pointing the finger and the evil people.  This is what the left spend their lives doing and it's useless and insincere.

I don't think anyone has any rights actually.  Does a fish have rights when a kingfisher snatches him out of the brook?  And if not ... then what rights do anybody have.

What we have is a short amount of time, and in that time do what thou wilt.

Societies refer to good and evil, especially in the past ... (because nobody can check or defend themselves so it's a free hit.)
This mechanism is the way society remembers to itself what is good and bad .. but it's primitive stupid and mostly wrong.
For society to change people would have to begin with looking in the mirror and seeing what is wrong there.

I used to play the violin in a romantic way for so many peoples, animals, issues and catastrophes.  It does nothing.

What a sad way to look at the world. I prefer to stick with mine, that there are good and bad and in-between people everywhere. And when anybody acts in an unjustified evil manner towards anyone else, then yes, it needs pointing out. Harmony can never be achieved unless everyone works towards that, by respecting others. And we wouldn't be in the highly precarious situation we are in if those in powerful positions hadn't been abusing that power to the detriment of others and were not abusing their positions of power right now.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ink said:

I think you will find that ride just doesn't 'like' any 'human'!

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6980-vermin-of-the-earth/

Yes, thank you. I've noticed that too and I would prefer to not lose any more breath over arguing with him. It won't get me or him anywhere good. Pity, but that's how it is with some people.

• Thanks 1

@Dagmar Gross

It's good that you want to help the situation.  But, then you fall into the old trap of selecting various people and groups and blaming them.

Rather than getting the mirror out and seeing the depth of the problem stare back at you.

In the end, if you don't do that ... you are as big a part of the problem as anyone else and you aren't doing anything useful, because pointing your finger is cheap.

• Sad 1

On 8/20/2020 at 8:32 PM, rideforever said:

@Dagmar Gross

It's good that you want to help the situation.  But, then you fall into the old trap of selecting various people and groups and blaming them.

Rather than getting the mirror out and seeing the depth of the problem stare back at you.

In the end, if you don't do that ... you are as big a part of the problem as anyone else and you aren't doing anything useful, because pointing your finger is cheap.

Yes, to not point a finger at any wrong-doing is exactly what these lovely Satanists want from everyone. That means they haven't got a clue about the law of cause and effect, or as some call it Murphy's law. They want to do evil and always get away with it. Now, wouldn't that be lovely! And I am getting the creepy feeling that you are one of them, because you really excuse them. I wonder whether I have actually helped to expose one in our midst? Well, enjoy your life while you may. Over and out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Although this is several months old, I have just come across this blog today by Bogdan Herzog about the occult meaning of Covid-19. It reminded me of the Wetiko mind virus although via a different tradition.

https://bogdanherzog.ro/on-the-occult-meaning-of-the-term-covid-a-succinct-incursion-into-pattern-recognition/

The disease was given its name by the WHO on 11th Feb 2020 made up as follows - CO for corona, VI for virus, D for disease and 19 for when the outbreak was first identified.

According to Herzog, Covid, when read from right to left as "Divoc" and transcribed into Hebrew, apparently means possession by an evil spirit (a dybbuk) and is derived from the Hebrew verb meaning "to cling" or "to adhere". In Jewish folklore, a dybbuk (a sinful spirit) takes over a victim's body targeting those in a state of emotional intensification and arousal. Its victim loses any self awareness and self control and becomes dispossessed of their identity.

It won't have escaped anybody's attention that the entire Covid narrative has been about fear, wearing down the masses and depleting our spirit. Whilst in this weakened state of fear-based hyper-arousal, the virus can take hold. People no longer seem to have control over their senses and have been absorbed into collective group think of unprecedented levels. Some have observed that it is like the masses are under a powerful hypnotic spell.

The (alleged) virus which causes Covid-19 can also be said to attach itself (adhere / cling) to the surface of cells, hijack them and then replicate and take over. So the similarities between how the virus is said to work is analagous to demonic possession.

What if COVID is more of a psychological issue than a viral disease? Would that imply that, through the induction of fear, people where induced a trance-like state making them lose self-control vis-à-vis eternal authorities and accept unprecedented limitations to individual freedom? Does extreme fear induction qualify as “emotional intensification”, the prerequisite for possession by a dybbuk?

Should we dare go even further? Is the problem we are confronting not even psychological but of a spiritual nature? After all, Jewish medieval tradition is very upright about the dybbuk being a spiritual not a psychological issue. It is only the sophistication and skepticism of modern academia in all matters spiritual that have artificially translated the condition into scientifically acceptable language. If so, is a kind of exorcism the only possible cure? Is this the very reason why churches have become primary targets during the lockdown?

As for the meaning of 19, the author leaves this open to the reader to work out. One theory is that the 1 represents A in its respective position of the alphabet and the 9 equates to the letter I. When put together, the two letters obviously become Artificial Intelligence.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

https://bogdanherzog.ro/on-the-occult-meaning-of-the-term-covid-a-succinct-incursion-into-pattern-recognition/

The disease was given its name by the WHO on 11th Feb 2020 made up as follows - CO for corona, VI for virus, D for disease and 19 for when the outbreak was first identified.

According to Herzog, Covid, when read from right to left as "Divoc" and transcribed into Hebrew, apparently means possession by an evil spirit (a dybbuk) and is derived from the Hebrew verb meaning "to cling" or "to adhere". In Jewish folklore, a dybbuk (a sinful spirit) takes over a victim's body targeting those in a state of emotional intensification and arousal. Its victim loses any self awareness and self control and becomes dispossessed of their identity.

Thanks Eve.  What a revelation. The law of occult reversal, favoured by Crowley?

That's a very interesting article including information about the Kabbalah from one of my favourite researchers, Michael Hoffman 

And (Lions Head are an investment bank)

"DIVOC Health was incepted by Dr. Kanav Kahol in collaboration with Lions Head Global Partners. DIVOC Health has developed a state-of-the-art medical diagnostic laboratory and is responsible for bringing digital innovations into the laboratory segment via its centers in New Delhi and Ghaziabad. We are presently working to develop a hospital dedicated to infectious diseases along with a vaccination center in Delhi-NCR. This hospital will specialize in treating patients with COVID-19 and will further help in building the Patient-DIVOC bond. This specialized hospital will also be a center for genetic profiling of new infections and will work in partnership with prominent groups such as Oxford Nanopore Technologies" 

https://divoc.health/about-us

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1