Massive archive of deleted videos to explore..

Nobby Noboddy

Apparently a massive archive of deleted videos.

Link got posted to IFERS, I've had a quick look, but not sure how easy it will be to find specific stuff - I'm no expert.

https://channels-list.com/#top

Also, it was said on the Max Igan forum that archive.org is not what it seems. The exact comment was this;

"The Internet Archive is based in Sodomcisco, the premiere city of technocracy and transhumanism (homosexuals are hugely into both). They're all on-board down there (I'm some distance due north of them) with the COVID-19(84) Plandemic and its "science." The principles of freedom of speech would demand visitors retain anonymous access to such material, but we crimethinkers aim to undermine the narrative of technocracy and scientism with our "dangerous facts." So, they implemented this outrageous gatekeeping crap."

Anyone have any info?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

archive.org is not what it seems.

I had quite a few linked pages saved (ones I was just not interested enough to actually copy .... can't save everything!).... now they are all gone from The Internet Archive!

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Apparently a massive archive of deleted videos.

Link got posted to IFERS, I've had a quick look, but not sure how easy it will be to find specific stuff - I'm no expert.

https://channels-list.com/#top

Also, it was said on the Max Igan forum that archive.org is not what it seems. The exact comment was this;

"The Internet Archive is based in Sodomcisco, the premiere city of technocracy and transhumanism (homosexuals are hugely into both). They're all on-board down there (I'm some distance due north of them) with the COVID-19(84) Plandemic and its "science." The principles of freedom of speech would demand visitors retain anonymous access to such material, but we crimethinkers aim to undermine the narrative of technocracy and scientism with our "dangerous facts." So, they implemented this outrageous gatekeeping crap."

Anyone have any info?

This sounds quite interesting. One thing though; where is 'Sodomcisco'? I've never heard of that place, and when I typed the question 'where is Sodom Cisco' into Google, it just started going on about sodom and gomorrah. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Ethel said:

This sounds quite interesting. One thing though; where is 'Sodomcisco'? I've never heard of that place, and when I typed the question 'where is Sodom Cisco' into Google, it just started going on about sodom and gomorrah. 

Err.... I think whoever it is is playing with spellings. Try substituting San Francisco.

But your search results weren't far off!

17 hours ago, ink said:

I had quite a few linked pages saved (ones I was just not interested enough to actually copy .... can't save everything!).... now they are all gone from The Internet Archive!

I've already got a few dozen books off archive. I think i'll grab a load more before it gets worse.

I had to sign-up anyway to upload a book.

There's some great stuff on that vid archive but it's hard to navigate. Maybe I'm missing something.