Pedogate 2020 Pizzagate Documentary

Posted (edited)

Also PIZZAGATE, FREEMASONS & SRA 2020 REMASTERED: I didn't know Kier starmer (labour leader) helped cover up jimmy savile? I swear this country has collective dementia to forget things like that.

Edit: just realised jon wedger is in this, he is potentially a government plant to discredit real victims. Be warned 

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
6 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Also PIZZAGATE, FREEMASONS & SRA 2020 REMASTERED: I didn't know Kier starmer (labour leader) helped cover up jimmy savile?

They're both zios. Jimmy even gave a talk at the Knesset if I remember correctly.

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I swear this country has collective dementia to forget things like that.

Too many people lack pattern recognition unfortunately. They probably think their leaders share the same ideals as them.

"The forest was shrinking but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them." - Turkish proverb

3 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@EnigmaticWorld dammit here we go again. I'm really getting tired of these people and their connections to basically every scandal i look into, starting to think these people have a hand in everything.

Yeah seems like the ride never ends pal.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

News that this hotel chain is implicated in sex trafficking cover ups

https://www.ajc.com/news/marietta-hotel-the-latest-named-in-federal-sex-trafficking-lawsuits/46KKRAPSDZCZ5AA7WLOJBOLDTM/

The Days Inn at Wyndeham in Bellemont, Arizona was where Isaac Kappy allegedly spent his last night before suspiciously falling off a bridge next to the hotel. Rumour had it he was investigating a major sex trafficking ring in the area. Given that the staff of these hotels were paid to lie and cover up fact that the hotels were being used for sex trafficking, could the staff there have lied about Kappy's last movements? Something fishy about the official story.....

From the article:

"The lawsuits claim employees of the Marietta Days Inn did nothing to help known victims and sometimes acted as “lookouts” when officers were called to the hotel in 2018. One of the victims was able to call the police, her lawsuit states.

“However, to further the sex trafficking enterprise and its benefits, employees of the Days Inn called the room that the plaintiff was trafficked in and informed the traffickers not to leave the room because police were in the parking lot,” the lawsuit states.

Hotel employees also overlooked signs that sex trafficking was taking place and ignored online reviews by other guests alleging criminal activity, the suits claim."

• Like 1