Jump to content

Illuminati Wife Tells All - The Kay Griggs Story full


shabbirss
 Share

Recommended Posts

This was made in spanish, but they are popular in Hollywood and it has 30 million + views. 

 

Interesting, who approved this, and why??? 

 

Lil Pump is the "Gucci Gang" kid a lot of people tend to not like. lol 

 

I guess Gucci, not that its new news to most of us, is 100% linked to the Illuminati. lol

 

Researching a depopulation symbol some of these occultist are sharing in their work, the W with the V, and I ran into this video. Its not in this video, but I cant remember the name of the video or who made it. Other then Ava Max now has this depopulation themed music video as well, but someone made a more explicit depopulation theme video, and I am trying to find it. Its the worst of it. AVA thinks she is one of the 2%, obnoxious brat!!!!!!

 

The video coincidently enough is called "Alone" from Ava, but this other video with the same symbol gets into the actual depopulation -- and I am searching for it. In that video, there isnt anyone left and they travel over long distances to "meet up" following this robot shaped like the W/V symbol, and then they find the other survivors by following this flying robot.

 

THE SAME ROBOT is in AVA's music video, so you cant say its coincidence on this one. If you think your part of 2% of the population, don't try to pull up on anyone's block!!! lol

 

Ava's video came out in December and also features a black corona mask before that event goes down. Hinting at the fact the mask also has something to do with the depopulation agenda. While I was trying to find the better twin to Ava's "Alone" video, I saw this Illuminati one, wasnt looking for it, and its not like anything we have seen before, is it??? Not with the words "Illuminati". 

 

There's a lot of crappy stuff, but that Ava Max stuff is the worst of it. Eminem also did a themed depopulation video. Lucky you!! -- thats the worst of it. 

 

 

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MatchaLove said:

 Interesting, who approved this

 

Hard to say. He is with Tha Lights Global but they seem to be fairly small.

 

He was with Warner Music Group, but his contract was voided because he had been a minor at the time of signing.  Warner Music Group CEO, Stephen Cooper also had ties with NXIVM. Maybe they groomed him.

 

1 hour ago, MatchaLove said:

and why???

 

Why do they approve most depraved crap these days? To poison the minds of the youth. It's definitely alarming how blatant the symbolism is getting though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Hard to say. He is with Tha Lights Global but they seem to be fairly small.

 

He was with Warner Music Group, but his contract was voided because he had been a minor at the time of signing.  Warner Music Group CEO, Stephen Cooper also had ties with NXIVM. Maybe they groomed him.

 

 

Why do they approve most depraved crap these days? To poison the minds of the youth. It's definitely alarming how blatant the symbolism is getting though.

 

From some conversations I have kept private with members, they are starting to kind of pass themselves off as a Scientology type thing. They were not "secretive" conversations btw, just general questions, and they answer them!!! lol

 

Maybe a little bit like masonry, but you still need to be someone to climb those stairs. So like Masonry + Scientology basically. A little bit of this, a little bit of that. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MatchaLove said:

 

From some conversations I have kept private with members, they are starting to kind of pass themselves off as a Scientology type thing. 

 

Not been down the scientology rabbit hole that much myself. It's something I should probably look into as it does attract some strange characters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not been down the scientology rabbit hole that much myself. It's something I should probably look into as it does attract some strange characters.

 

I am using it as an example, its not quite Scientology's and not quite Masonry either. 

 

They were not "secretive" conversations btw that I had with some members, just general questions, and they answer them!!! lol

 

Its been going on long enough for them to have made a video like this, and it defiantly has scientology mated with masonry vibes. 


They made a baby, and they called it the "illuminati". lol 

 

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Oh okay.

Kind of like if you asked a mason here a question, we used to have lots of them roaming around here, lol, I guess they gave up??

 

but I asked questions to those in this new group. 

 

They are advertising and functioning like a regular less secretive (but still available to the public) group. 

 

I remember thinking some months back, well this seems Scientology/Mason like (i didnt think much of the conversations until now), so this main stream video confirms the new path they are taking. Why else would they allow it??? Its kind of blooming into this scientology type group. 

 

Its no different, if you had some very basic questions for a mason, and the people answered them. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

Kind of like if you asked a mason here a question, we used to have lots of them roaming around here, lol, I guess they gave up??

 

but I asked questions to those in this new group. 

 

They are advertising and functioning like a regular less secretive (but still available to the public) group. 

 

I remember thinking some months back, well this seems Scientology/Mason like (i didnt think much of the conversations until now), so this main stream video confirms the new path they are taking. Why else would they allow it??? 

 

Not sure. Seems like they're definitely coming out into the open though as that video is very brazen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not sure. Seems like they're definitely coming out into the open though as that video is very brazen.

 

Well, I guess they figure masons are too boring and scientology is not approachable for the masses. 

 

Masons also ban females out of everything, minus the "special" groups that function by themselves, but never would you be in the same room with a man and have the same amount of say. Its old age stuff. 

 

I am more concerned with the depopulation symbol W+V. Its unacceptable to be promoting those types of ideologies. 2% is a very small number and the only spots that are open are maid, house maiden, cook, farmer, etc. So, they are signing up for a disappointment, and it just isnt right to be promoting it -- when they indeed intend to leave everyone out. 

 

22+23 = 45, right? Or 9. Or 6. WV but its chaotic evil, designated survivors are lacing their art work with this symbol. If you want special treatment and to regard yourself as BETTER then EVERYONE else, then you deserve a wake up call. Ava Max and ill find who the other music artist is too. There is lots of crazy, but the ones who are the worst are the chaotic evil, they deserve no sympathy for their involvement. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MatchaLove said:

 

 

You know what a religion is???

 

A protected class.

 

Its also a safe space environment. lol 

 

 

Some are more protected than others to be fair. Also within individual religions there are obviously certain denominations that are more protected than others. I would be lying if I said I'm not drawn towards Christianity still, but I don't really have much respect for organized religion. I think most Churches are morally bankrupt these days. That being said, I look at the church as the people, not the building.  Some might argue that the big religions were crooked from the beginning though and they're welcome to that opinion.

 

Part of me thinks I should just put my faith in our creator instead of books by men, but admit that I'm not 100% sure who or what our creator is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did you say you was a Buddhist, or am I getting you mixed up with someone else?

 

If so do you class that as a religion or a philosophy? I seem to hear mixed opinions on that. It's not a religion that I know much about, but most people I associate with in real life are Christian or Muslim to be honest, if they have a religion that is.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

True

 

Cool beans, we can go to an "illuminati" themed thread to post this stuff.

 

Seeing that the video has nothing to do with the Illuminati now. lol 

 

I wonder what Kay would think that they are evolving the "Illuminati" into a more scientology/masonry type thing??

 

btw, Buddhism is technically not a religion - its philosophy, he is right.

Edited by MatchaLove
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

 

Cool beans, we can go to an "illuminati" themed thread to post this stuff.

 

Seeing that the video has nothing to do with the Illuminati now. lol 

 

I wonder what Kay would think that they are evolving the "Illuminati" into a more scientology/masonry type thing??

 

btw, Buddhism is technically not a religion - its philosophy, he is right.

 

Just made a thread, feel free to share stuff there:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...