• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not sure if it's been mentioned here or not, but Max Igan has also been banned from youtube.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3BHocNGCkNHM/

I know youtube has a comments section,  but I expect comments to get taken away soon.
Same reason mainstream NEWS media doesn't have any comments section.
Same reason Netflix doesn't have a comments section.
They are making it very hard to communicate with each other.  Expect it to get worse.

Edited by John Connor
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 4:18 AM, John Connor said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned here or not, but Max Igan has also been banned from youtube.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3BHocNGCkNHM/

I know youtube has a comments section,  but I expect comments to get taken away soon.
Same reason mainstream NEWS media doesn't have any comments section.
Same reason Netflix doesn't have a comments section.
They are making it very hard to communicate with each other.  Expect it to get worse.

Tbh i think they do it in a case by case basis.

Communication is also an important factor to gather data. Without data (information) they are blind.

If you delete all comments, you delete information. Of course this is already done, but in a controlled manner and it will get worse.

To completly shut it down has side effects and could potentially give way to other platforms, which people then will use to speak their mind.

It is more important to them to keep you on their platforms, but with cencorship and the like.

Of course, i cannot say this for certain, anything is possible at this point, but outright deletion of the comment section on all fronts is to me unlikely.

It is different of course on platforms that never started with a comment section. But youtube always had one, so i have my doubts on that one.

And lets get real here. Youtube comments barely make an impact most of the time. If you really are intrested in seeking the truth, there is no way arround to get yourself informed properly through different means. A sheep wont rethink its own belief by reading a silly youtube comment. Its actually the other way arround. It tries to confirm its own belief.

If a video that could be potentially dangerous for them gathers too much traction they still can censor/delete it.

Look at corbettreport. His channel despite speaking out for 14 years, his youtube channel is still not deleted. (its censored through alghoritms, but not deleted).