A video that makes me sad

FVCK BILLY G4TES

Very sad indeed and I hope we'll never have to live through that again. 

Something I noticed is that it only shows what the Germans may have done but they never show or tell what the Russians, British and Americans have done.

I guess we know who wrote the books...

Oh yeah, schools especially love to do that. They all have collective amnesia when it comes to certain subjects in history like the US using napalm and decimating the viet-cong or operation northwoods, its just "hush-hush eat your lies detestable vermin! You know nothing" 

I learnt more through looking things up than I ever did at school not gonna lie

• Like 1

@RE:fresh Not just the chicomms pal, Israel china and russia working together to bring communist, 5G smart city, AI controlled gulags with 60ghz blasting at you from every room in your house.

For more info see the thread i made about all of this and more, and please watch the videos on there before you start squawking about how donald is gonna save the day...

• Like 1

On 8/17/2020 at 8:33 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@RE:fresh Not just the chicomms pal, Israel china and russia working together to bring communist, 5G smart city, AI controlled gulags with 60ghz blasting at you from every room in your house.

For more info see the thread i made about all of this and more, and please watch the videos on there before you start squawking about how donald is gonna save the day...

No one said trump will save the day ...he is trying it seems from an objecrive viewpoint...u only seem subjective so no point in responding to u ...a pawn sitting back whining yet doing nothing..videos count for naught except allowing u to capitalize on fear like most rookies at life do

Sounds like u are projecting..much like the left. What skeletons are in your closet? Jude not last ye be judged..

Trump has done more in 4 years then most of the presidents combined, ever. That's thr objective part.

False prophet? More like elon musk. Or Obama..who will be arrested and not president anymore according to history..and they will appeal freedom of the press soon. Watch and see.