Went to HMV store they were selling 1984/Animal farm

I was amazed today while out shopping to see in HMV store window,they were selling 1984,animal farm,Brave new world and dune books. I was really taken back,then I had a strong feeling there maybe still hope.First time i have ever seen this in a mainstreet store.

1 hour ago, Yasmina said:

They even sell 1984 on Amazon so not sure that means anything? They even teach 1984 in English lessons at school. 

I thought it maybe a sign. I have never seen this before, to be in a window display in HMV just thought it was different.

HMV, Epic, Apple and Amazon (as examples)... aren't they part of the problem?

Moving us slowly to globalist corporations so we rely on them for EVERYTHING. Free at will to deny/allow us of whatever they see fit?

Amazon being the obvious where Bezos has made his billions just buying up small-fry businesses, taking tax deductions/rebates, and generally monopolizing on the consumer market.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 9:13 PM, Captainlove said:

I was amazed today while out shopping to see in HMV store window,they were selling 1984,animal farm,Brave new world and dune books. I was really taken back,then I had a strong feeling there maybe still hope.First time i have ever seen this in a mainstreet store.

Sorry to be "that guy" but they have sold 1984 and other classics for a good few years now because I bought my missus a copy of 1984 and Minority Report from there.

Still, the offer they have on the books is great, and if it encourages a few more readers to read these classics, then that is great.

1984 is a great book, and I enjoyed the film they did of it. Incidentally, John Hurt, who played Winston in 1984, also plays the High Chancellor in the film adaptation of V for Vendetta, which is a nice irony.

6 hours ago, CitizenX said:

Sorry to be "that guy" but they have sold 1984 and other classics for a good few years now because I bought my missus a copy of 1984 and Minority Report from there.

Still, the offer they have on the books is great, and if it encourages a few more readers to read these classics, then that is great.

1984 is a great book, and I enjoyed the film they did of it. Incidentally, John Hurt, who played Winston in 1984, also plays the High Chancellor in the film adaptation of V for Vendetta, which is a nice irony.

I know they have sold the 1984 for years but this wasnt my point. There was a large window display right about the time face masks were coming in,I think it was a sign thats all.

On 9/4/2020 at 1:20 AM, Captainlove said:

I know they have sold the 1984 for years but this wasnt my point. There was a large window display right about the time face masks were coming in,I think it was a sign thats all.

Ah, you didn't mention it was a large window display. I imagine that it was a clever marketing display aimed at attracting the attention of those who could make the connection between the events at that time and the parallels of 1984.

Companies do it all the time to capitalise on current events, mainly because marketing teams are ruthless, like the spin doctor from V for Vendetta and his real life equivalents (I used to work in online marketing and left it because of the ruthless nature of it). 

On 8/15/2020 at 4:33 PM, bamboozooka said:

epic games creator of fortnite are in a dispute with apple and have created a 1984 cut scene 2 days ago.

If a business is saying, give me more money or 1984 will happen, sounds like a pyramid scheme within a pyramid scheme if you ask me. lol 

Old news if you ask me. 

How about re-establishing the middle class and giving the people more money and funds??? 

All criticism aside, Fortnite somehow managed a multi device system to a level that has not been seen elsewhere. Instead of needing the new pc, or x-box, or new phone, chances are you have at least one device to play on. 

Unless, they are trying to give Apple the "Ellen" treatment and this is just the beginning of it. lol Hard to tell at this point. I still dk what she did, but she said something that p!ssed them off, but that could of been "no". lol Considering the moodiness of Lucifer, try telling him "no" more often. hehe lol Little b!tch doesn't pay me, so I say "no" all the time. Try it more often Ellen!!! lol The rebellion is recruiting Ellen!!!! lol I also for the record, make very little to no money. Well, that was without my most truthing candid talk too, so I just dont hold back most of it any more. I used to censor sh!t. 

I mean, he took the earlier retirement, social security cuts, and 7 MONTH maternity leave --- as well as other things and the long trail of blood. Every time social security is cut --- think of all the "no's" you didnt say Ellen, and the military gets more money to feed the black ops pyramid scheme rat race. 

No Ellen, I dont want a free TV, I want to retire at 55-57, b/c I will probably as a black person die at roughly 61. B!TCH!!! and wait until black people find out social security is racist. Raid em!!!! lol (just kidding mostly here, lol) Yes, and a lot of it is poisoning as well in medications, water, and other forms. Whatever Jay-Z says, and these cringe AF black celebrities say, it's never a system that looks out for us!!! Rely on them, and your asking for more Chicago and they turned the most pristine real estate into a garbage bin!!!! I mean, Jay-Z said it himself "black cars, black shirts, black everything". I mean, if you want to sell Lucifer to black people JAY Z, you might want to start with the healthcare they receive, b/c the outlook and statistics are SH!T!!!!! You will live longer WITHOUT him!!! lol

Its all just one big glass pyramid scheme, and its glass so its smashes well!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

Just last week, I was almost robbed by that "Door Dash scam" and 5 days later almost jumped or shot by a group of Latinos!!! I dont know who is saying what, but they are acting like I can't do or say more. I am not going out of my comfort zone by any means, I can type all day if I wanted!!!! 

Just last week. 

If they wanted me to be quiet about anything, that was erased!!!

I dont even post like I used to, but I sure as hell could start!!!

Multi-platform b!tching!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
8 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

Just last week, I was almost robbed by that "Door Dash scam" and 5 days later almost jumped or shot by a group of Latinos!!! I dont know who is saying what, but they are acting like I can't do or say more. I am not going out of my comfort zone by any means, I can type all day if I wanted!!!! 

Just last week. 

If they wanted me to be quiet about anything, that was erased!!!

I dont even post like I used to, but I sure as hell could start!!!

Multi-platform b!tching!!!

Well, the scare tactics don't work. I survived fear factor basically. Over and over and over.

I guess I should stop talking for awhile and take the truce. lol B/c they are in trouble for talking, in the red -- and I warned em karma is coming for them, the scales will tip not in their favor every time they do or say something. Instant karma!!! Got to love that one!!!

If they so say or do anything, I will 1776 their little manly powers with sh!t you havent even heard yet!!!! 🙂 lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

Animal Farm full movie. Interestingly I never knew the C. I. A financed the film, there are slight differences to 1984 and Animal farm compared to the books in both these films, they are quite good though. I liked the Richard Burton, John Hurt 1984 the best. 

• Like 1
On 9/6/2020 at 9:56 AM, MatchaLove said:

Well, the scare tactics don't work. I survived fear factor basically. Over and over and over.

I guess I should stop talking for awhile and take the truce. lol B/c they are in trouble for talking, in the red -- and I warned em karma is coming for them, the scales will tip not in their favor every time they do or say something. Instant karma!!! Got to love that one!!!

If they so say or do anything, I will 1776 their little manly powers with sh!t you havent even heard yet!!!! 🙂 lol 

I think I made 24 hours!!!!

So, the closest a gangstalker ever got to me in a car really. I was parked on the end of a lot nearing a road, and he parks right on the side of my car in the road!!! He was looking in the wrong direction to be picking someone up, he wouldnt keep his eyes off of me.

Like, if he is going to stare that hard, I should at least get a number, a name? lol Come on now guys!!!! 

I'd say, medium size condoms!!! lol opps can't delete that one. Its okay for a night. lol I mean, you could do better then that!!! 

If you have been dealing with this for over a decade, you either laugh or cry, and I try to laugh!!! lol

A record if you ask me!!!! lol 

I mean, does anyone else get 1984 check ups??? lol Count of hands??

Usually, they are on foot I can attest to that. 

Young me versus older me is that next time I am going to ask for a number!!!!! lol and act like a comedian in a movie, all out there. Did you expect me to get stressed, nervous, and cry --- that young lady died!!!! lol This tactic has worked for ever a decade to stress me out, and I am letting it go, and asking for a number!!!! lol

SNL (Saturday Night Live) will get some competition, I dk what else to say. lol

Ask for numbers, about golf talk, lodge skipping, and Baphomet details --- dirty laundry. "Do I know you from somewhere"?? If they have a mean typical gangstalking response I can take it in that direction. lol Usaully, they are with some type of slander. 

I did think it was odd, the last time I was at this place, this lady younger like myself tried to hit me with her cart. lol lol I didnt think anything of it until now. I noticed other stuff, but I just pass it off as normal. All suspicious stuff I automatically "let go" b/c its not worth it to stress any more. I do quick trips much too fast for gangstalking now. 

Edited by MatchaLove