Hidden in Plain Sight - Predictive Programing

shabbirss

11 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

What do you guys think to this?

Watching now. I have seen some of them before, but there are some I haven't seen. Thanks for sharing.

Even after looking at this stuff for years, I'm still not 100% sure what the purpose of predictive programming is. Some say this stuff is to acquaint the public with planned societal changes. Part of me thinks they may also put this stuff in entertainment to see how awake people are too though. If society doesn't question it then they know they can push ahead with their agenda for example. Whatever the purpose, it seems like modern day wizardy.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

4 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

What do you guys think to this?

My understanding is MOST of this will be creative people picking up on the Possible future event and putting it in their work ... they will have no conscious knowledge ....

A very few cases will be the NWO psi-ops team directing movie makers ..to rub humanities nose in it , get us ready for what they plan 

3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

My understanding is MOST of this will be creative people picking up on the Possible future event and putting it in their work ... they will have no conscious knowledge ....

A very few cases will be the NWO psi-ops team directing movie makers ..to rub humanities nose in it , get us ready for what they plan 

Yes I definitely think its both. 

@oddsnsods

Speaking of Children of Men...

com.png.c2dab10e51bb7cda65fd9dbfa39d8f8b.png

My imagination is probably just running wild and there is possibly a reasonable explanation for them. Some commenters say they're for regular prisoners. I just see @EternalEnglish retweet that vid on Twitter and I couldn't help thinking of that movie scene.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@EnigmaticWorld re-education centres maybe? Or could be for people who refuse the vaccine, wouldn't put it past those behind the scenes

Probably just for high risk prisoners when they're out in the yard, or for prisoners in foreign wars or something, although I wouldn't write off a more sinister reason like you say.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Revelation 13:

13 Then [a]I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having [b]seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshipped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to [c]continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every [d]tribe, tongue, and nation

Im not some bible basher but seems very fitting

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

Also I would like to add something to that verse. I know it's up to interpretation but prophecy is very strange.

'And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed.' This could mean different things but could this be the so-called peace in the middle east? (Not actual peace it will be slaughter and high tech gulags). With Trump being the beast, the zionists being the dragon? 

Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.

Trump's agreement with the Rothschild, WEF, UN, israel, russia and china to destroy god's name (close churches, change over from religion to humanism)

Also 'destroy his tabernacle'. Could this be with the vaccine to manipulate DNA and change god's creation? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What about the 'I can't breathe' phrase becoming so popular after the George Flynn situation?

The Rona apparently causes a lack of oxygen in some people and they gasp for air and say I can't breathe.

Headlines right now are saying Trump is having trouble breathing.

We are all wearing masks and having our ability to breathe freely impinged.

Was the George Flynn situation predictive programming?

Also 5G affecting the way the body absorbs oxygen, meaning breathing is affected...

19 minutes ago, SJToday said:

What about the 'I can't breathe' phrase becoming so popular after the George Flynn situation?

The Rona apparently causes a lack of oxygen in some people and they gasp for air and say I can't breathe.

Headlines right now are saying Trump is having trouble breathing.

We are all wearing masks and having our ability to breathe freely impinged.

Was the George Flynn situation predictive programming?

• 10 months later...
On 8/16/2020 at 12:07 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not sure if it's mentioned in the video as I didn't watch it because I have seen the ceremony before, but the artistic director was Danny Boyle, the same guy behind 28 Days Later. Makes you wonder.

Did you see this?

John Lydon loses lawsuit against Sex Pistols bandmates over new Danny Boyle show

https://www.nme.com/news/music/sex-pistols-john-lydon-loses-lawsuit-against-bandmates-3026298

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 hours ago, DaleP said:

new Danny Boyle show

Lydon previously said the series was the “most disrespectful shit I’ve ever had to endure”.