The flat earth theory

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flat Earth is a FALSE THEORY created by govts to mess up the Conspiracy space.   It is there so broadcasters like the BBC can do "Ha ha ha - MAD Conspiracy theorists believe the Earth is FLA

We've been lied to about everything since birth. When I say birth, I literally mean the second we went into the 'delivery room' as cargo, to be given a certificate of birth so we became a corp-oration

what science tells us.

Posted Images

Flat earthers know what the ice wall is when we talk about it, but those that are skeptical of the flat earth will remark, 'Where is the ice wall?'

When you do a Google search on 'Antarctica ice wall,' you’ll see pictures of cliffs of ice about 200 feet high. In some places you see mountains that come right to the shore. This is plenty high enough to contain the ocean.

Now, is there another wall? Since I was never there, and I know that no heliocentric believer had ever been to the far interior of the Antarctic, I don’t know. BUT, I would not be surprised that if you were to travel all the way in, you’d come to the dome or the firmament, as the Bible calls it. Now, this could be some kind of physical structure. In fact, ancient writings talk about it being crystalline. I, personally feel, that there is something physical there, that was part of Creation. It keeps our atmosphere in.

10 minutes ago, alexa said:

Flat earthers know what the ice wall is when we talk about it, but those that are skeptical of the flat earth will remark, 'Where is the ice wall?'

When you do a Google search on 'Antarctica ice wall,' you’ll see pictures of cliffs of ice about 200 feet high. In some places you see mountains that come right to the shore. This is plenty high enough to contain the ocean.

Now, is there another wall? Since I was never there, and I know that no heliocentric believer had ever been to the far interior of the Antarctic, I don’t know. BUT, I would not be surprised that if you were to travel all the way in, you’d come to the dome or the firmament, as the Bible calls it. Now, this could be some kind of physical structure. In fact, ancient writings talk about it being crystalline. I, personally feel, that there is something physical there, that was part of Creation. It keeps our atmosphere in.

Can you explain what all these people documented in this website - https://spi-ace-expedition.ch/ - about circumnavigating the Antarctic Continent ?

antarctic expedition.jpg

• Like 1

@alexa

:classic_laugh: So your "education" on geography was from an HBO series called Game of Thrones? :classic_laugh: 

People are not "skeptical" of flat Earth, we know 100% without a doubt that it is bullshit.

Lol, oh yeah, "the dome". :classic_laugh:

You are making a good case for the validity of depopulation by the NWO. Thanks.

Wait, did you just type the word, "atmosphere" while propagating that the Earth is flat and we are under a dome? :classic_blink: Wow. *sigh*

AtmoSPHERE. Say it.

https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=sphere

Edited by Messenger
13 minutes ago, Messenger said:

So your "education" on geography was from an HBO series called Game of Thrones?

Actually the Game of Thrones told a lot of truth when it comes to Antarctica, unlike your Star Wars.

1 minute ago, alexa said:

Well that's easy  'They Didn't' How can you circumnavigate something that isn't there ?

Wow...
Videos - photos - diaries - over 100 explorers - dates - times - places - documented - all fake ?
"They didn't" ??
Just - Wow !!!!

Never once been one piece of Certifiable evidence that the earth is flat. Seem illogical that scientists in renaissance Europe would claim the earth was a sphere, if they knew it was not. All they would be doing is guaranteeing their execution for heresy. Seems pointless quoting the bible. Was written and edited by humans to suit their own agenda.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, alexa said:

Actually the Game of Thrones told a lot of truth when it comes to Antarctica, unlike your Star Wars.

G.O.T. did have a lot of truth to it but again some BS mixed in to deceive people. That's modern day Hollywood now that it has been infiltrated by so many black magicians. Strange how a bible believer cannot see that.

Star Wars on the other hand was the depiction by a genius, George Lucas, of the affairs of the many species that travel the universe in the fight of good vs bad. Many bible believers, including one of my good friends, have trouble getting past the bible and discerning what is literal and what is metaphorical, and believing that something is possible simply because they didn't read about it in the bible.

The bible doesn't teach humanity to transition from diapers to wiping and cleaning their backside at a certain age and level of consciousness, but we do it anyway because we know it serves us better than wearing around a diaper filled with crap and asking our parents to change it for us (cough antifa).

There is no ice wall, which is why Lucas didn't propagate that He gave us a glimpse into his mind of sci-fi but he kept it realistic. Once Disney, like a cancer, took over Lucas' life work, they polluted it as the black magicians do to keep people confused and ignorant to what's really going on up there. Now that technology has advanced over the decades since Episode IV, A New Hope, was released, there are companies who have built lasers very similar to light sabers, and there are companies whom have built aircraft that can hover. Lucas is one of those souls way ahead of his time, like Nikola Tesla, but instead more so in the field of artistic expression, perhaps sharing with us his travels of another part of the universe/multiverse.

4 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Wow...
Videos - photos - diaries - over 100 explorers - dates - times - places - documented - all fake ?
"They didn't" ??
Just - Wow !!!!

I know how crazy this must sound to you globe believers, but these explorers have only been to what we call the starting point of Antarctica that encircles earth 360%, The photos we see on google (many of the iced walls) are real but they've hardly brushed the surface. As Admiral Byrd (who flew over the ice wall and in into Antarctica) said in one of his interviews ' This area is huge and there is a vast area yet to be explored.'  Yes I believe the further we keep going into Antarctica we will eventually hit the firmament, This is what Lucifer and his minions are hiding b/c once people know this to be true, they will realize that Genesis in the Bible is true.

14 minutes ago, Messenger said:

G.O.T. did have a lot of truth to it but again some BS mixed in to deceive people. That's modern day Hollywood now that it has been infiltrated by so many black magicians. Strange how a bible believer cannot see that.

Star Wars on the other hand was the depiction by a genius, George Lucas, of the affairs of the many species that travel the universe in the fight of good vs bad. Many bible believers, including one of my good friends, have trouble getting past the bible and discerning what is literal and what is metaphorical, and believing that something is possible simply because they didn't read about it in the bible.

The bible doesn't teach humanity to transition from diapers to wiping and cleaning their backside at a certain age and level of consciousness, but we do it anyway because we know it serves us better than wearing around a diaper filled with crap and asking our parents to change it for us (cough antifa).

There is no ice wall, which is why Lucas didn't propagate that He gave us a glimpse into his mind of sci-fi but he kept it realistic. Once Disney, like a cancer, took over Lucas' life work, they polluted it as the black magicians do to keep people confused and ignorant to what's really going on up there. Now that technology has advanced over the decades since Episode IV, A New Hope, was released, there are companies who have built lasers very similar to light sabers, and there are companies whom have built aircraft that can hover. Lucas is one of those souls way ahead of his time, like Nikola Tesla, but instead more so in the field of artistic expression, perhaps sharing with us his travels of another part of the universe/multiverse.

Oh I believe in Aliens, Demigods, lizards or what ever you like to call them,  but as Phil Schneider said, they are all underground (probably under Antarctica as we speak) but they are certainly not flying around in space like George Lucas would have us believe.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 10:28 AM, KillBill said:

NASA have released numerous official photographs from the ISS of the earth.

690092592_TerryVirtscapturesthepredeployofSpinSat.jpg.7709c80ff197d12b80107f2a51757b1d.jpg

ns4t.jpg.353d8f4380c641be6446b39c9834d2ea.jpg

ns1.jpg.2b17b650c7ce5c80c7ddcc817212c452.jpg

n2.jpg.01cbb667a2a556bceed51d1571c7ff18.jpg

Can someone explain these photos I don't understand what they are showing.. Im missing something obviously.

On 8/12/2020 at 4:57 PM, bflat said:

Folks, why would they have to continue to fake the 24 hour sun if it existed?

Think!

They faked you out to keep you and others from learning about and researching the secret space program. And I don't blame them, I wouldn't want millions of knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing American idiots trying to make their way up into space. Americans can't even maintain their health properly much less understand the affairs with non human intelligent life.

Look up Val Valiant Thor, see what you can wrap your flat brain around that one.

10 minutes ago, Messenger said:

I wouldn't want millions of knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing American idiots trying to make their way up into space.

They couldn't even if they wanted to as there is no such thing as space as most think of it. Haven't you heard 'We live in an enclosed system'.

6 hours ago, Messenger said:

They faked you out to keep you and others from learning about and researching the secret space program. And I don't blame them, I wouldn't want millions of knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing American idiots trying to make their way up into space. Americans can't even maintain their health properly much less understand the affairs with non human intelligent life.

Look up Val Valiant Thor, see what you can wrap your flat brain around that one.

First off... LMFAO @ I wouldn't want millions of knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing American idiots trying to make their way up into space.

Internet gold!

More importantly, you don't seem to get it. The 24 hour Antarctic Sun is requirement for heliocentrism. We observe this at what you call the North pole (what is actually the center of our plane) and nobody disputes that.

HI. So until I came to this forum I have never heard of this new flat earth theory. But there seems to be a lot of people here who seriously believe in it.So it has ignited my interest.

I am extremely open minded. But have to admit, at first glance this seems rather curious

Can anyone explain what evidence this theory is based on?

And also the significance of it? IF it turns out to be flat or a hexagon then so what? Is there some nefarious plan behind the flat/round earth theory?

Thanks

Flat Earth is a FALSE THEORY created by govts to mess up the Conspiracy space.

It is there so broadcasters like the BBC can do "Ha ha ha - MAD Conspiracy theorists believe the Earth is FLAT!" stories.

Its a FALSE THEORY designed to make Conspiracy Theorists look like IDIOTS.

YOUTUBE actually SENDS people to FLAT EARTH VIDEOS deliberately - its supposed to make ALL CONSPIRACY MATERIAL LOOK TOTALLY IDIOTIC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We've been lied to about everything since birth. When I say birth, I literally mean the second we went into the 'delivery room' as cargo, to be given a certificate of birth so we became a corp-oration that can be sold and traded. 

If they can put us into that sausage machine from the very first second, I am totally open to the notion we don't live on a globe earth. There's a reason why they don't want us to go to Antartica - and as such created the artic treaty. 

For me (personally) it does not matter if the earth is round, flat or somewhere inbetween. I just know in my heart that it's certainly not how they describe it and there's probably many hidden planes on this planet muggles like us have and will never see in this lifetime. Because if we did... it would be game over for the 1% 

Edited by 2020member
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, 2020member said:

If they can put us into that sausage machine from the very first second, I am totally open to the notion we don't live on a globe earth. There's a reason why they don't want us to go to Antartica - and as such created the artic treaty. 

They don't want us to go to Antartica? I was in Ushuia befofre and was offered to go to Antartica, but I couldn't afford it. I know people that have gone though. Don't think it's off limits. I went to the Arctic as well couple years ago, pretty close to the pole. Think anyone can go to these places they're just ridiculously expensive.

20 hours ago, 2020member said:

We've been lied to about everything since birth. When I say birth, I literally mean the second we went into the 'delivery room' as cargo, to be given a certificate of birth so we became a corp-oration that can be sold and traded. 

For me (personally) it does not matter if the earth is round, flat or somewhere inbetween. I just know in my heart that it's certainly not how they describe it and there's probably many hidden planes on this planet muggles like us have and will never see in this lifetime. Because if we did... it would be game over for the 1% 

Agree! 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Mr H said:

HI. So until I came to this forum I have never heard of this new flat earth theory. But there seems to be a lot of people here who seriously believe in it.So it has ignited my interest.

I am extremely open minded. But have to admit, at first glance this seems rather curious

Can anyone explain what evidence this theory is based on?

And also the significance of it? IF it turns out to be flat or a hexagon then so what? Is there some nefarious plan behind the flat/round earth theory?

Thanks

Check out member: Bflat  -  on the forum Mr H.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

For more on this please see the following topic:

H, look at the three vids I posted on your other thread and look at my OP on the thread @Grumpy Owl linked to.

On 8/14/2020 at 8:59 PM, HistoryIsComplex said:

Flat Earth is a FALSE THEORY created by govts to mess up the Conspiracy space.

It is there so broadcasters like the BBC can do "Ha ha ha - MAD Conspiracy theorists believe the Earth is FLAT!" stories.

Its a FALSE THEORY designed to make Conspiracy Theorists look like IDIOTS.

YOUTUBE actually SENDS people to FLAT EARTH VIDEOS deliberately - its supposed to make ALL CONSPIRACY MATERIAL LOOK TOTALLY IDIOTIC.

This is exactly wrong... a satanic inversion that is brought to you by the idiot freemasons, their nasa, their disney, there space alien hoaxes, etc..

The fact is that youtube, facebook, their ilk... they cannot take flat earth videos down fast enough, ban the account holders and they are never recommended... only troll videos from freemasons.

FLAT EARTH IS THE MOST DISTURBING IDEA FOR THE ELITE TO EVER SEE COME TO LIGHT!

why?

Because we then expose it all!

On 8/14/2020 at 9:11 PM, bamboozooka said:

what science tells us.

giphy.gif

If you believe that is happening right now, that's on you.

23 hours ago, callmenuts said:

I don't buy into it. 

Think.

23 hours ago, 2020member said:

For me (personally) it does not matter if the earth is round, flat or somewhere inbetween.

As I have explained many times here and above to @HistoryIsComplex:

The shape really is not that important. This is about exposing the lies, exposing a 500 year conspiracy among the richest men on earth, and it is about exposing - and then changing - everything that goes along with it from our fake schools designed to destroy learning, to our fake courts designed to destroy justice, to our fake medicine designed to destroy health, to our fake money/economics designed to enslave us all.

These connections may not make immediate sense to you, but I assure that if you take an honest look at this subject, it soon will.

23 hours ago, Mr H said:

They don't want us to go to Antartica?

Rich people can go there to very specific places on cruises and shit like that, but no one can explore, you cannot bring fuel, you cannot try to camp and explore, etc..

The Antarctic treaty is probably the only treaty in world history that is aboded by all with no confrontation internationally. It isn't just nasa. It is all of them. Their lies a conspiracy of the richest men on earth, national borders are something they drew! Countries do not compete in the real world any more than democrats and republicans do.

2 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Check out member: Bflat  -  on the forum Mr H.

Love, brother.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

For more on this please see the following topic:

YO!

Who the hell put that OBVIOUS fisheye lens taken photo in this link for my thread?

Love to all...

Edited by Basket Case
Removed reference to banning. Not relevant.