The flat earth theory

16 minutes ago, zArk said:

does anyone else reckon the images are bullshit, designed to start a faux debate? 

Yes I do, for one, how did they get passed the 1000 ft high walls of ice which are earth's boundaries ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flat Earth is a FALSE THEORY created by govts to mess up the Conspiracy space.   It is there so broadcasters like the BBC can do "Ha ha ha - MAD Conspiracy theorists believe the Earth is FLA

We've been lied to about everything since birth. When I say birth, I literally mean the second we went into the 'delivery room' as cargo, to be given a certificate of birth so we became a corp-oration

what science tells us.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Yes I do, for one, how did they get passed the 1000 ft high walls of ice which are earth's boundaries ?

:classic_laugh:  Boundries? Game of Thrones was not entirely fact, perhaps a few truths here and there but mostly it was a nice story with great costumes and CGI.

46 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Boundries? Game of Thrones was not entirely fact, perhaps a few truths here and there but mostly it was a nice story with great costumes and CGI.

This is not fiction here we are talking about.

Edited by alexa
11 hours ago, alexa said:

This is not fiction here we are talking about.

I thought you were heading towards that flat Earth topic which most certainly would be classified as fiction since we have photographic evidence from hundreds of satellites owned by various companies that the Earth is a sphere.

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2020 at 8:13 PM, Messenger said:

we have photographic evidence from hundreds of satellites owned by various companies that the Earth is a sphere.

Can we see them ? Do they have any of Antarctica ?

18 hours ago, alexa said:

Can we see them ? Do they have any of Antarctica ?

You can see some if you spent as much time searching for images as you do trying to argue that the Earth is something it's not.

I'm sure there are some images of Antarctica as well but again, these are topics that are being heavily guarded and censored because the people who are up there don't want a large portion of humanity to know what's going on. The NWO faction want humanity to remain ignorant slaves, the labor resource that they have turned us into so that we continue funding their party. The more of humanity who wake up or raise their consciousness, the quicker the party is over for the NWO. That's why they gave us corona "virus", because people were rapidly waking up to the SSP and to Pizzagate, so "they" had to quickly whip humanity back into submission, and unfortunately it worked well.

But...on the counter end of it, now corona "virus" will wake up more people as more people have been cooped up at home and have had a lot of time to research various topics.

Oh, I have a question for you....it's 10:15 here where I'm posting from and when I look outside at the moon it is well defined in color and shape, a nice crescent. That crescent shape is the Earth's shadow on the surface of the moon. If Earth were flat, what shape shadow would it cast upon the moon?

2 hours ago, Messenger said:

I'm sure there are some images of Antarctica as well but again, these are topics that are being heavily guarded and censored because the people who are up there don't want a large portion of humanity to know what's going on.

This is the same reason why they don't show images of Antarctica doing a 360% around the earth and why it's so heavily guarded 24/7.

2 hours ago, Messenger said:

Oh, I have a question for you....it's 10:15 here where I'm posting from and when I look outside at the moon it is well defined in color and shape, a nice crescent. That crescent shape is the Earth's shadow on the surface of the moon. If Earth were flat, what shape shadow would it cast upon the moon?

As it's always been, you see Messenger, it's not earths shadow that causes the shape of the moon. I'm not sure what does as I haven't looked into it, but I do know it aint earths shadow. Anyway...... what has the moon got to with Antarctica ?

1 minute ago, alexa said:

This is the same reason why they don't show images of Antarctica doing a 360% around the earth and why it's so heavily guarded 24/7.

As it's always been, you see Messenger, it's not earths shadow that causes the shape of the moon. I'm not sure what does as I haven't looked into it, but I do know it aint earths shadow. Anyway...... what has the moon got to with Antarctica ?

LOL, in the words of Bflat, I triggered you.

So you have no clue what causes the shadow on the moons surface but you dismiss what you can literally see with your own eyes which is a shadow over the moon that is a crescent or circular shape. So if not the Earth making that shadow by partially blocking the sun, you have no what it is, which is how you have come to the conclusion that the Earth is flat. ?

Ok, got it. :classic_laugh:

Nothing, I figured I would ask you, if the Earth were flat then why is the moon clearly shadowed by a crescent circular shaped object? And what then is the object making that shadow on the moon if it's not the Earth? You don't know, but you still believe that the Earth is flat? Are you human? Or are you a grey or some other entity that sees the world in a different format other than what humans do?

DSCF3531b.jpg

DSCF3540b.jpg

DSCF3544b.jpg

DSCF3545b.jpg

DSCF3548b.jpg

Something just lit up.

So yesterday protesters in Chicago were going to take down the statue of Christopher Columbus, but Chicago PD held them off, but then late at night when no one was around the mayor of Chicago, that idiot lori lightfoot, went and removed the statue anyway.

What a slap in the face to the mend and women who keep the streets safe, to put their ass on the line to safeguard history only to have a sell out loon such as lightfoot to go and tear down the statue.

Reading that book, on page 20 and 21 it says that the light shone upon Greece during the dark ages was replaced with ignorance and superstition, and it wasn't until the Voyages of Christopher Columbus that people realized again that the Earth was a sphere.and "unquestionably proven".

Christopher Columbus leads our youth the understanding thatt he Earth is not flat but in fact a sphere. These mentally ill "people" are trying to hide the Earth being a sphere because it would lead to asking questions about space exploration which would uncover the secret space program and the Greada treaty. These "people" are really afraid of this awakening to the space program that has been going on for decades right under people's nose. The awakening to this, along with Pizzagate, has the ability to unravel everything and expose the deep state for the lying criminals they are whom have been using and abusing humanity for decades (centuries really but that's another can of worms).

She's not protecting public safety, she's protecting her alien masters who are working at underground bases.

Phil Schneider said in one of his presentations that there is a completely separate United Nations building that is located at an underground base where they really are calling the shots.

There have been over the last 12 to 24 months a lot of strange booms heard by many people, and "Earthquakes", which just came to me that  they are not Earthquakes but explosions from bombs where a battle is taking place underground. I've heard this too recently in several videos, but I have yet to find anyone credible to corroborate it. But it makes perfect sense now as we are in this massive battle against truth and trying to get the government to give us disclosure which they have refused to do for decades.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/christopher-columbus-statues-removed-chicago-lori-lightfoot-protests-a9635931.html

https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/ct-chicago-christopher-columbus-statue-grant-park-lori-lightfoot-20200724-2hsbobbt7ndmpmkgyh6vfl7cvq-story.html

11 minutes ago, alexa said:

@Messenger How come Antarctica encircles earth 360% ?

Because it's a land mass at one of the poles and the Earth is a sphere! 360 degrees is a circle! You answered your own question. :classic_laugh:

Here:

• Like 1

Also, that guys voice at 14:35 trying to pass off that ridiculous computer image with those blue spirals, his name is Jaime or so he claimed, he was operating "aplaintruth" youtube channel like five years ago in 2015 before he changed it to "aplanetruth" and started pushing flat Earth crap. I have some of his older videos where he was covering the "wild" fires in CA and claiming that they were caused by Direct Energy Weapons.

I do believe they were caused by direct energy weapons because the burn patterns were very strange. Entire buildings were burned and surrounding trees, grass, and cars etc were left untouched. I have tons of photographs downloaded from that CA "wild" fire event. I've been cataloging information for ten years. Are you sure you want to play this game?

He is one of those dangerous shills/government agents who gives his viewers 90% of good truth, and then that 10% of nasty bullshit which is flat Earth. He is a grade A POS. He gains his viewers trust and then leads them to the darkness. That's the devil at work, since you are so allegedly into the bible.

The other night I had another revelation. I see what the NWO are doing now to the red republican states.

In 2013-2015 they created a bunch of fires in CA with direct energy weapons which caused a lot of people to lose their homes. It also caused homes in other areas of the state to sky rocket in price. Supply and demand. People needed home and there weren't enough so the prices increased.

When the prices increased so much that people could no longer afford a decent house in CA they had no choice to move to the next best states in terms of terrain. One of those states was Arizona, a heavy PRO second amendment republican state.

Pay attention, this is the tactic with which the NWO turn red states into blue states run by liberal dirtbags.

So now that the NWO apparatus and deep state created a bunch of fires in CA and thus a housing market crisis, liberal-leaning people fled to Arizona (and other states). Now the liberal left will infiltrate Arizona and work to change government policies.

A friend of mine is a big time gun enthusiast who always open carries on him. He was telling me back in January how he was in the grocery store standing in line to pay for his groceries and an Asian lady behind him started freaking out that he was carrying a gun. A lot of Asian people live in CA. Now, I cannot prove that she was from CA but if she had lived in Arizona for any length of time then she would know that it's a very pro 2nd amendment state where many people openly carry a fire arm, so for her to be shocked tells me that she had just relocated there.

I know this is off topic but the whole aplaintruth youtube channel jogged my memory on how he was covering the CA "wild" fires back around 2014 and how they were very suspicious and how the NWO like to play these games to force people to move from one geographic location to another as a means to further their agenda.

You can easily search and find articles talking about how a lot of CA residents have relocated to AZ over the past five years. In about five to ten years I bet Arizona will be a blue state, sadly.

57 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Because it's a land mass at one of the poles and the Earth is a sphere! 360 degrees is a circle!

Soz...... but this makes no sense at all ??

It makes plenty of sense. Go find a basketball and draw Antarctica to scale on the bottom and you will see that it can cover 360 degrees of the bottom of the ball like you said. If the Earth were flat Antarctica would be stretched out for miles to the alleged edge that no one has yet found to this day.

I just finished watching that vid up above, but as usual I doubt you took the time to watch it because then it would destroy your belief in a fallacy.

Watch the video, even though it has some big words in it you might still understand it. The guy does a good job explaining away flat Earth lies or misconception.

There were two alarming parts in that video, one, he completely ignored that there is in fact a concerted effort to cover up certain parts of Antarctica. No one yet has explained why the pope, John Kerry who is skull & Bones, and barack obama all visited Antarctica at the same time a few years ago. If there was nothing going on then they wouldn't have bothered, but there has been talk for decades about "Nazi" activity taking place there, among other things (the entrance to Agartha).

The second dangerous part in his video is towards the end when he brings up vaccines and says that anti vaxxers are a public health risk who endanger other people. That is 100% false. The people who are dangerous to humanity are the ones injecting kids with toxins and this actually has been proven in a court (Italy to name one). Mercury has been known as a neurotoxin for a century at least.

So as you can see, a person needs to have finely tuned discernment skills to navigate this crazy world or else we end up with bs like flat Earth, and corona "virus".

DSCF3599b.jpg

Edited by Messenger
10 hours ago, Messenger said:

If the Earth were flat Antarctica would be stretched out for miles to the alleged edge that no one has yet found to this day.

Antarctica encircles the earth 360%

364867626_aflatearth.jpg.b5b60d3e971e4a5ea81043d54cce2256.jpg

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Antarctica encircles the earth 360%

364867626_aflatearth.jpg.b5b60d3e971e4a5ea81043d54cce2256.jpg

Lol, no it doesn't. THAT is the image you're going by, while you reject actual photographs of Earth from elevation? Wow. :classic_laugh:

If that were true the it would be freezing cold all over the planet.

Go watch that video, I don't know why you are so hesitant to educate yourself on various topics.

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

THAT is the image you're going by,

This image was to give you an idea of what Antarctica looks like encircling the earth but I can clearly see that I'm wasting my time.

13 hours ago, Messenger said:

Because it's a land mass at one of the poles and the Earth is a sphere! 360 degrees is a circle! You answered your own question. :classic_laugh:

Here:

Ha! Globebusters...... a flattie turned shill, how does he explain Antarctica these days ? Sorry I just can't watch this vid it's just so full of it....... :classic_laugh:

Edited by alexa
18 minutes ago, alexa said:

Ha! Globebusters...... a flattie turned shill, how does he explain Antarctica these days ? Sorry I just can't watch this vid it's just so full of it....... :classic_laugh:

No you refuse to watch it because you don't understand the principles in which he uses to prove Jaime and the other guy incorrect.

Or instead of picking one of his experiments to try and prove it incorrect, you simply dismiss the guy as a shill.

Besides, that's not the only video and person who have easily proven that the Earth is not flat.

Is that all you do with your time is try to prove the Earth as flat? Do you have any hobbies? A boyfriend? A husband? Kids? If you have kids, are you teaching them that the Earth is flat? :classic_blink:

39 minutes ago, alexa said:

This image was to give you an idea of what Antarctica looks like encircling the earth but I can clearly see that I'm wasting my time.

You are wasting both of our time. You have yet to provide any photographic evidence or any legitimate experiments that prove the Earth is flat, meanwhile men have know for hundreds of years now that the Earth is in fact a sphere, most notably since we have achieved space travel and have actual photographs.

You also have avoided so many questions that many of us have asked that you give yourself away as being a paid agent, or someone who lacks the intellect to understand the bigger picture.

• Like 1