The Satanic Verses - Revisited - NEW EVIDENCE

Kais_1

Now, this is a serious question...

If any of you are able to help or give your two pennys worth..then go ahead and post.

what i want to know is about Surah Najm 53, and in particular the satanic verses.

Exalted are the Gharaniq, whose intercession is hoped for.

now if you have been following my posts, then you will know that Gharaniq are also known as cranes....the bird type.

After lots of research and time on the net i have come to the conclusion that the very first crane ever reffered to as a god was found in a site in Turkey, called Gobleki tepe.

Now, when prophet Mohammed said the verse and pronounced it to the muslim nation....he was reffering to the god as a crane...the oldest diety known to mankind.

but he also accepted ALLAH as a god.

this , then means that there are 3 gods according to Islam.. according to Mohammed.

Al- Lat which is also ALLAH (t=h)
Uzzu
and Manat.

The Trinity

17 hours ago, Kais_1 said:

Now, this is a serious question...

If any of you are able to help or give your two pennys worth..then go ahead and post.

what i want to know is about Surah Najm 53, and in particular the satanic verses.

Exalted are the Gharaniq, whose intercession is hoped for.

now if you have been following my posts, then you will know that Gharaniq are also known as cranes....the bird type.

After lots of research and time on the net i have come to the conclusion that the very first crane ever reffered to as a god was found in a site in Turkey, called Gobleki tepe.

Now, when prophet Mohammed said the verse and pronounced it to the muslim nation....he was reffering to the god as a crane...the oldest diety known to mankind.

but he also accepted ALLAH as a god.

this , then means that there are 3 gods according to Islam.. according to Mohammed.

Al- Lat which is also ALLAH (t=h)
Uzzu
and Manat.

The Trinity

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/attachments/a-pillar-with-cranes-and-snakes-stands-at-gobekli-tepe-x2tt1y-jpg.38355/

maybe the prophet of Islam was guilty of shirk....

as you are able to read i have posted new evidence that prophet Mohammed actually committed shirk.

In Islam, shirk (Arabic: شرك‎ širk) is the sin of idolatry or polytheism (i.e., the deification or worship of anyone or anything besides Allah).

and there is also evidence that the oldest deity known to man was a crane....

On 8/19/2020 at 5:21 PM, Kais_1 said:

And there is also evidence that the oldest deity known to man was a crane....

Thats interesting.

I would have said the oldest deity was the Sun, or possibly the Snake.

What evidence have you got it was the Crane? Can't open the link you posted as you need to log in as a member which I'm not. I like his stuff but never signed up to anything on his site.

12 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Thats interesting.

I would have said the oldest deity was the Sun, or possibly the Snake.

What evidence have you got it was the Crane? Can't open the link you posted as you need to log in as a member which I'm not. I like his stuff but never signed up to anything on his site.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/gobekli-tepe-the-worlds-first-temple-83613665/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

p02.jpg?w=632&h=1024

a-pillar-with-cranes-and-snakes-stands-a

On 8/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Kais_1 said:

Cheers.

I see a Bull depicted on that pillar which is synonomous later with Baal worship which is also associated with Sun worship and the article mentions stone circles which is also associated with Sun worship and it mentions engravings of Snakes and Scorpions among other things.

It appears to me our ancient ancestors worshipped the Sun and nature in a Shamanistic way that morphed into Paganism which got refined into Mystery religions which spawned Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, Freemasonary and Christianity and others possibly even Buddhism.

The irony is I think Jesus came to put an end to all the old superstitions and usher in a new era. Yet all we got was the same old Pagan beliefs repackaged into a new fable. And there's a suspicion in my mind that Christianity is another trick based on a deception, maybe with Jesus complicit in it - done for the 'right' reasons - to free us from the old violent religions and put us on a better spiritual path. But still, a deception none the less. Or maybe the message from the man we call Jesus has just been controlled and corrupted by dark magicians.

Sorry, rambling a bit.

10 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Cheers.

I see a Bull depicted on that pillar which is synonomous later with Baal worship which is also associated with Sun worship and the article mentions stone circles which is also associated with Sun worship and it mentions engravings of Snakes and Scorpions among other things.

It appears to me our ancient ancestors worshipped the Sun and nature in a Shamanistic way that morphed into Paganism which got refined into Mystery religions which spawned Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, Freemasonary and Christianity and others possibly even Buddhism.

The irony is I think Jesus came to put an end to all the old superstitions and usher in a new era. Yet all we got was the same old Pagan beliefs repackaged into a new fable. And there's a suspicion in my mind that Christianity is another trick based on a deception, maybe with Jesus complicit in it - done for the 'right' reasons - to free us from the old violent religions and put us on a better spiritual path. But still, a deception none the less. Or maybe the message from the man we call Jesus has just been controlled and corrupted by dark magicians.

Sorry, rambling a bit.

a bull is usually seen as a male god and the cranes are female...

usually 3

No .

NECM

19.Have ye seen Lat. and ´Uzza

20.And another, the third , Manat?

21.Are yours the males and His the females?

22.Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!

23.These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

The Quran says Lat, Uzza and Menat are fake gods that people make up.

Just like saying the trinity is a fake.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

as far as it goes thus far.....

3 portrayals of a woman....one young....one middle aged...one old....i do think they are the same woman...

crane = god

islam says exalted are the gharaniq....3 cranes, does that equal 3 gods or one?

as i see it ...it is one female god...who is probably a wiccan / witch.

you have SAM 8 EYED / SAMHAIN who is a spider...with 8 eyes

spider = MINERVA/ATHENA/NEITH ....maybe even Sophia

800px-triple-goddess-waxing-full-waning-

or its SOPHIA.....

is SOPHIA or was Sophia known as a wiccan?

so the conclusion is that at the core of ISLAM is a woman associated with spiders/web...and is more than likely a known witch/wiccan.

this is again according to the so called SATANIC VERSES in Surah 53 NAJM

1 hour ago, Kais_1 said:

as far as it goes thus far.....

3 portrayals of a woman....one young....one middle aged...one old....i do think they are the same woman...

crane = god

islam says exalted are the gharaniq....3 cranes, does that equal 3 gods or one?

as i see it ...it is one female god...who is probably a wiccan / witch.

you have SAM 8 EYED / SAMHAIN who is a spider...with 8 eyes

spider = MINERVA/ATHENA/NEITH ....maybe even Sophia

800px-triple-goddess-waxing-full-waning-

or its SOPHIA.....

is SOPHIA or was Sophia known as a wiccan?

so the conclusion is that at the core of ISLAM is a woman associated with spiders/web...and is more than likely a known witch/wiccan.

this is again according to the so called SATANIC VERSES in Surah 53 NAJM

i see a female spiders web.

On 8/25/2020 at 7:21 PM, Emre_1974tr said:

No .

NECM

19.Have ye seen Lat. and ´Uzza

20.And another, the third , Manat?

21.Are yours the males and His the females?

22.Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!

23.These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

The Quran says Lat, Uzza and Menat are fake gods that people make up.

Just like saying the trinity is a fake.

• Like 1

who is the male god and who is the female god in Islam?

Allah= Assad - Male name - LION

Allah= Allat - Female name

As you can read...Al-lats consort was a lion...who is ASSAD.

Early Palmyrene depictions of al-Lat share iconographical traits with Atargatis (when seated) and Astarte (when standing).[53] The Lion of Al-Lat that once adorned her temple depicts a lion and a gazelle, the lion representing her consort,[2] and the gazelle representing al-Lat's tender and loving traits, as bloodshed was not permitted under penalty of al-Lat's retaliation.[54]

1280px-Lion_in_the_garden_of_Palmyra_Arc

800px-Relief_of_the_Arabian_goddess_Al-L

800px-Allat_Palmyra_RGZM_3369.jpg

• Haha 1

maybe it is the sun and moon

lion being the sun.....

crane being the air

bull being the moon

In Buddhism, legends hold that Gautama Buddha was born when the full moon was in Vaisakha, or Taurus.[56] Buddha's birthday is celebrated with the Wesak Festival, or Vesākha, which occurs on the first or second full moon when the Sun is in Taurus.[57]

M A S

S A M 

Enlil was the god of air in ancient Sumer. Shu was the ancient Egyptian deity of air and the husband of Tefnut, goddess of moisture. He became an emblem of strength by virtue of his role in separating Nut from Geb. Shu played a primary role in the Coffin Texts, which were spells intended to help the deceased reach the realm of the afterlife safely. On the way to the sky, the spirit had to travel through the air as one spell indicates: "I have gone up in Shu, I have climbed on the sunbeams."[17]

it is actually ABCDEF/GH

AIR / AQUARIUS = Air

BULL = Earth

CRANE = Air / COBRA  = Fire (serpent)

DOG = Earth

EARTH

FIRE

GEMINI =  Air

HORSE = Fire

Only sign missing is water which stands for female or winter

so either this is made to point at the female or not counting the female.

Edited by Kais_1

it is actually ABCDEF/GH

AIR / AQUARIUS /ARIES =WOOD / Air

BULL = Earth

CRANE = Air / COBRA = Fire (serpent)

DOG = Earth

EARTH

FIRE

GOAT = Earth / GEMINI = Air

HORSE = Fire

Only sign missing is water which stands for female or winter

so either this is made to point at the female or not counting the female.

EDIT....

i seem to have found a W for water in GOAT = WOOD ..so it seems the female is included after all