Advice on How to Resist Lockdown Lies

Truth4651651

Hi,
I am a big fan of David Icke's work.
In the last month I have come to realise the truth that the coronavirus is a complete scam. I have taken onboard David's advice that we, the population, should not acquiecse to the government's lockdown.
I would like to put up resistance to the lockdown's restrictions, however I am in a britle state. I am currently suffering from mental health issues and I suffer from anxiety. Last year I was in a suicidal state, but thankfully I have not been sucidal for almost a year. Thankfully I am on medication which is helping me. My point is, I am vulnerable to stress and should I not take the soon to be mandatory vaccine, alot of stress will come my way.
I would appreciate it if David could briefly state in his podcast how britle people like me could resist the lockdown lies. I have sent a letter to an MP enclosing evidence exposing the COVID-19 scam. What can people like me do? Perhaps I can spread the word that the virus is a big scam.
Regards
Stephen   

Well ... there's not much advice David or anyone else can give you ...You know the situation , on days when you feel brittle wear a mask and play along , on days you can do more ..OK .

Spreading the word is the best you can do ...As for the vaccine ... wait till that day arrives .... Polls in US indicate half won't take it ...When first available there will be plenty rolling up their sleeves willingly ....If it's made compulsory it won't be for a year .... by then you will have other things to worry about  ...

Make sure you have food stored .... and lay off the medication ...It has been designed to make things worse long term .... No more would you inject heroine to solve your problems 

Hi truth, they will try to use many devious ways to get you injected.

Letters, strongly worded letters, texts, emails, wheedling, begging..all the ammo they have.

Do not engage is what I would say, did you know the doctor gets ten pound fee for every person they inject? so it is in their interest to do this to people, just 50 people injected in a day alone is worth £500 to them.

If you knew poison was blended in a lump of sugar, should you for the sweetness of the sugar swallow the poison ?

56 minutes ago, Truth4651651 said:

Hi,
I am a big fan of David Icke's work.
In the last month I have come to realise the truth that the coronavirus is a complete scam. I have taken onboard David's advice that we, the population, should not acquiecse to the government's lockdown.
I would like to put up resistance to the lockdown's restrictions, however I am in a britle state. I am currently suffering from mental health issues and I suffer from anxiety. Last year I was in a suicidal state, but thankfully I have not been sucidal for almost a year. Thankfully I am on medication which is helping me. My point is, I am vulnerable to stress and should I not take the soon to be mandatory vaccine, alot of stress will come my way.
I would appreciate it if David could briefly state in his podcast how britle people like me could resist the lockdown lies. I have sent a letter to an MP enclosing evidence exposing the COVID-19 scam. What can people like me do? Perhaps I can spread the word that the virus is a big scam.
Regards
Stephen   

Hi Stephen.

Sorry to hear about your issues. I was in that suicidal place about 11 years ago so can relate to some extent.

My personal advice would be.....

1. Do not believe what David Icke says, or anyone for that matter (paradoxically myself included!). .Take what they say, investigate it yourself, use your intelligence as best you can, and thouroughly examine everything that is thrown your way. Then formulate your own opinion and view. I say this because it is easy to take onboard someone else's views and hold them as your own, when they are not your own - which can be dangerous, as it formulates brittle beliefs and it also passes responsibility onto someone else, such as asking David for answers. Not that you shouldn't ask for help when needed or take on board other people's answers. I also hope I am not misunderstood with the above. The essence of which is to encourage you to formulate your own line of questioning, own answers and own solutions. You will feel much better for it.

2. I would not project a future that is not set in stone, especially if you have a fragile mental state. There is an old Indian saying which goes, worrying is like praying for something you don't want to happen, to happen. So stop worrying! It is insane! So do not assume that vaccines will be mandatory when at the moment they are not. If they become so, then you can deal with this issue as it arises.

3. My last recommendation to alleviate your stress, I would strongly recommend a regular meditation practice. This will help immensely with what you are going through. It might be difficult to start but it's easy when you get the hang of it.

Good luck brother.

• Like 1