Karl Mollison confirms Moon is an Artificial Satellite

oz93666

hello everybody

-----

re: karl mollison's channelings

as far as i can trust my perceptions, karl mollison's channelings are a truthful source of information. i encourage everybody to go to the "getwisdom" youtube channel to see for yourself what makes mollison different to other channelers. it is not my desire to tell people what to believe or who to follow, but remember that we are in an information war, and truthful sources of information are few and far between -- so when you find one it is like striking the mother lode.

re: the hollow moon

this is just one example i could provide of footage of a u.f.o. flying out of a crater on the moon; whether or not it is originating from inside the moon or the bottom of the crater is not known -- but it seems logical to me that inside the moon would be the safest place to park your flying saucer because the surface of the moon is a hostile environment.

backyard astronomer captures footage of a u.f.o. flying out of a crater on the moon, 5:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_EZTBaSEWU&list=WL&index=36

-----

have a great day everybody

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who?  🙄🤪

Youtube has hundreds of UFO channels and countless self-proclaimed researchers. Countless star children, angels, and other nutcases. And there is a reason why these channels are not terminated. Because they don't know....Either they sell books or beg for money. And especially they tell stories that people want to hear. Whatever. Since humans have researched a reality that is attuned to humans, it will be true...

hello everybody

this is not my research or opinions: i am passing the information on for your consideration. something i have noticed is that researchers often take information out of its original context to strengthen their argument; and therefore mislead us when they do. this is something to watch out for.

-----

the earth and the moon did not condense out of the same nebula
the oldest rocks on the earth are dated to 3.7 billion years old; the oldest rock on the moon is dated to 5.3 billion years old. this implies that the moon is older than the earth which implies that the earth and the moon did not condense out of the same nebula.

-----

a circular orbit implies the moon was not captured by the earth's gravity
if the moon was captured by the earth's gravity this would accelerate the moon as it approached the earth and it would reach equilibrium in an elliptical orbit. but the moon's orbit is circular.

-----

the moon's shallow craters
according to astronomers, the moon's largest craters are surprisingly shallow with a depth of only about 1/20 of the crater's diameter.

-----

moonquakes are not like earthquakes
in experiments conducted during the apollo missions, the intensity of the seismic waves recorded increased to a maximum amplitude and lasted for hours.

-----

"what emerges from all this is that there is a substantial case for the idea that, at the minimum, the moon is covered in anomalous formations highly suggestive of an artificial origin. and at the maximum, all the strange features of the moon's gravitational pull, its almost impossible-to-account-for celestial mechanics in its orbit around the earth, its oddly shallow craters, the apparent presence miles beneath its surface of a hard metallic 'inner crust', and its ability to 'ring like a bell', may point to the whole planet being a gigantic artificial structure." -- joseph p. farrell [2007] "the cosmic war: interplanetary warfare, modern physics and ancient texts", p. 359

-----

sources
joseph p. farrell [2007] "the cosmic war: interplanetary warfare, modern physics and ancient texts", chapter 13: "the mysterious moon"
amy shira teitel [2016] "does the moon sound like a bell?", https://www.popsci.com/does-moon-sound-like-bell/
patricia zavahir [2012] "how deep are the craters on the moon?", https://astronomy.com/magazine/ask-astro/2012/07/lunar-impacts