Karl Mollison confirms Moon is an Artificial Satellite

oz93666

This comes up in a channeling .of Indigo Swan ... He was a remote viewer working for the CIA .... Karl is asked , while in trance and channeling Swan , why he was asked to remote view the moon , when surely this is off limits.... 

.. 1:20 :50   " ...  I was tasked with this observation ( to remote view the moon) ,  simply as an intellectual exercise by (CIA) overseers who did not themselves understand that the moon is an artificial satellite to begin with and has served many clandestine purposes for various ET civilizations and continues to be a base of operations for the ET alliance and now for their minions within the SSP ....I was tuning into beings present on the moon , in moon bases . This was a revelation , both to me and my handlers . As soon as this went up the chain of command , orders came down to cease and desist .Keep in mind the highest levels of the CIA are working with the ET alliance , but this knowledge is not privy to all ..."

Full channeling here ..... https://video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=BRUR65S3RSWW

Artist and Remote viewer Indigo Swan 

P8180105_photshop_sm.jpg?ssl=1

How synchronistic, someone randomly asked me about this today. David Icke talked about this in one of his tours, I’m struggling to find the clip on YouTube as his accounts been deleted. As for remote viewing to the moon, I’ve heard this on the tv show alien files unsealed, I’ll see if I can find it tomorrow as I have a ton of them recorded. Was ages when I watched it but I think the guy was asked to go to the dark side of the moon in a remote viewing where he saw buildings and aliens in them, the aliens were able to notice he was remote viewing at which point he was told by his supervisors to leave very quickly 

6 hours ago, Seeker said:

How synchronistic, someone randomly asked me about this today. David Icke talked about this in one of his tours, I’m struggling to find the clip on YouTube as his accounts been deleted. As for remote viewing to the moon, I’ve heard this on the tv show alien files unsealed, I’ll see if I can find it tomorrow as I have a ton of them recorded. Was ages when I watched it but I think the guy was asked to go to the dark side of the moon in a remote viewing where he saw buildings and aliens in them, the aliens were able to notice he was remote viewing at which point he was told by his supervisors to leave very quickly 

All reliable sources are in total agreement about the moon . It was brought here to be a base to keep an eye on Earth and beam influence at us .... Bartzis calls a "hotel for aliens" about half a dozen separate groups hold territory there , including humans in the SSP ... it's very similar to mars .. very barren so nobody really wants it but groups have an outposts there , not too many souls , so there's plenty of space for everybody. 

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

All reliable sources are in total agreement about the moon . It was brought here to be a base to keep an eye on Earth and beam influence at us .... Bartzis calls a "hotel for aliens" about half a dozen separate groups hold territory there , including humans in the SSP ... it's very similar to mars .. very barren so nobody really wants it but groups have an outposts there , not too many souls , so there's plenty of space for everybody. 

Yeah there’s the alleged voice recording of the first people on the moon saying ‘they’re here, they’re watching us’ by some crates... also if it’s a space station why is the moon worshiped and ritualised? Sometimes in a good way like paganism 

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Yeah there’s the alleged voice recording of the first people on the moon saying ‘they’re here, they’re watching us’ by some crates... 

I take this as disinfo put out by NASA , to get people like us on board ... we believe there are people on the moon , so will seize upon this story , and say "look NASA agrees" ... but then you have to accept the lie that Apollo put men on the moon , which is NASA's main concern .

3 minutes ago, Seeker said:

.. also if it’s a space station why is the moon worshiped and ritualised? Sometimes in a good way like paganism 

People worship all sorts of non sense ...All religions have been corrupted , paganism to too.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The full moon has a big impact with Epilepsy patients. It can bring on seizures to very large numbers of sufferers (hence the full moon making people go crazy in fiction books).

I would love to know why it has huge impact on Epilepsy patients so much and not everybody in society? They say it effects the tide as well?

I wonder what the connection is with neurological problems in  some people when the moon shows full?

This makes me think two things..

* The moon is organic and connected to the human body in some way. The body being 70% water could the connection here if we are to believe the moon effects the tides as well.

* If non organic then whatever they are firing off or doing from it's base is very sensitive to Epilepsy sufferers?

I always think of The Death Star when thinking of The Moon. Maybe that's just me?

• Like 2

Ingo Swann was given co ordinates to remote view.  His version of the tale (when he was alive and in his books) was that he saw domed buildings and people working in them and some outside. They noticed him and knew he was remote viewing so he exited quickly. He felt this meant they were telepathic .His employer for this viewing had pretty much kidnapped and blindfolded swann ( with ingo's blessing) to take him to what sounded like a dumb. His employer swann then deducted was high up black ops military. Swann reported that they were shocked but not surprised at what he reported. And later revealed to him that it had been the dark side of the moon.

Edited by kj35

This from Penetration by Ingo Swann about the men on the moon.

I found towers, machinery, lights of different colors, strange-looking “buildings.” I found bridges whose function I couldn’t figure out. One of them just arched out—and never landed anywhere. There were a lot of domes of various sizes, round things, things like small saucers with windows. These were stored next to crater sides, sometimes in caves, sometimes in what looked like airfield hangars. I had problems estimating sizes. But some of the “things” were very large. I found long tube-like things, machinery-tractor-like things going up and down hills, straight roads extending some miles, obelisks which had no apparent function. There were large platforms on domes, large cross-like structures. Holes being dug into crater walls and floors obviously having to do with some kind of mining or earth-moving operations. There were “nets” over craters, “houses” in which someone obviously lived, except that I couldn’t see who—save in one case. In THAT case, I saw some kind of people busy at work on something I could not figure out. The place was dark. The “air” was filled with a fine dust, and there was some kind of illumination—like a dark lime-green fog or mist. The thing about them was that they either were human or looked exactly like us—but they were all males, as I could well see since they were all butt-ass naked. I had absolutely no idea why. They seemed to be digging into a hillside or a cliff. As I described, “They must have some way of creating a good environment, warm and with air in it. But why would they be going around naked?” No answer was forthcoming to this self-question. But being there in my psychic state, as I felt I was, some of those guys started talking excitedly and gesticulating. Two of them pointed in my “direction.” Immediately I felt like “running away” and hiding, which I guess I, psychically, did, since I “lost” sight of this particular imaging. “I think they have spotted me, Axel. They were pointing at me I think. How could they do that...unless...they have some kind of high psychic perceptions, too?” Axel said, in a calm, low voice, so low I hardly heard it at first. “Please quickly come away from that place.” My eyes were wide as understanding drained in. “You already know they are psychic, don’t you?” Axel raised his eyebrows and gave a deep sigh. And, at that point, he abruptly closed his folders. “I think we had better end our work here.” I was quite surprised. But I had not fallen off the psychic truck just yesterday. “You think, you already KNOW, that they have some kind of, uh, telepathy-that they can trace where this psychic probe is coming from? Is that it?” Axel had started smiling again, but obviously was not going to respond. “Come on, Axel, loosen up a little.” But I was not to be deterred. “Would they kill an Earth-psychic if they felt he or she was good enough to spy on them?” “There is no conclusive evidence to suggest that,” Axel responded. I gritted my teeth. “No ‘conclusive’ evidence! What the hell does THAT mean?” My voice had climbed several octaves. “It’s very difficult for us to assess any of this,” Axelrod began. “We don’t know, but that they do have things and capabilities we here are trying to understand is very apparent. Whether they spotted you or not will be unclear, but we have to put no prejudgments on what guides our mission. “At any rate, we don’t want to put you to any more risk. Let’s eat some dinner, and then get you back to New York. “I’m afraid we have to repeat the process used to get you out of here. I hope you don’t mind. We are very grateful.” “RISK!!! What do you mean by RISK?” I could see that Axelrod was prepared to be noncommittal. So I took the initiative. “If it’s telepathy, then it’s a different kind, at least from how it is understood here on Earth. It’s NOT just telepathy, either.” THIS got his attention. He looked at me in surprise. “What do you mean?” At this, I FINALLY comprehended that his earlier interest in telepathy had not been just innocent chit-chat. “Well, I don’t know exactly. It’s more than just mind-to-mind. It’s like, well...”

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, kj35 said:

This from Penetration by Ingo Swann about the men on the moon.

I found towers, machinery, lights of different colors, strange-looking “buildings.” I found bridges whose function I couldn’t figure out. One of them just arched out—and never landed anywhere. There were a lot of domes of various sizes, round things, things like small saucers with windows. These were stored next to crater sides, sometimes in caves, sometimes in what looked like airfield hangars. I had problems estimating sizes. But some of the “things” were very large. I found long tube-like things, machinery-tractor-like things going up and down hills, straight roads extending some miles, obelisks which had no apparent function. There were large platforms on domes, large cross-like structures. Holes being dug into crater walls and floors obviously having to do with some kind of mining or earth-moving operations. There were “nets” over craters, “houses” in which someone obviously lived, except that I couldn’t see who—save in one case. In THAT case, I saw some kind of people busy at work on something I could not figure out. The place was dark. The “air” was filled with a fine dust, and there was some kind of illumination—like a dark lime-green fog or mist. The thing about them was that they either were human or looked exactly like us—but they were all males, as I could well see since they were all butt-ass naked. I had absolutely no idea why. They seemed to be digging into a hillside or a cliff. As I described, “They must have some way of creating a good environment, warm and with air in it. But why would they be going around naked?” No answer was forthcoming to this self-question. But being there in my psychic state, as I felt I was, some of those guys started talking excitedly and gesticulating. Two of them pointed in my “direction.” Immediately I felt like “running away” and hiding, which I guess I, psychically, did, since I “lost” sight of this particular imaging. “I think they have spotted me, Axel. They were pointing at me I think. How could they do that...unless...they have some kind of high psychic perceptions, too?” Axel said, in a calm, low voice, so low I hardly heard it at first. “Please quickly come away from that place.” My eyes were wide as understanding drained in. “You already know they are psychic, don’t you?” Axel raised his eyebrows and gave a deep sigh. And, at that point, he abruptly closed his folders. “I think we had better end our work here.” I was quite surprised. But I had not fallen off the psychic truck just yesterday. “You think, you already KNOW, that they have some kind of, uh, telepathy-that they can trace where this psychic probe is coming from? Is that it?” Axel had started smiling again, but obviously was not going to respond. “Come on, Axel, loosen up a little.” But I was not to be deterred. “Would they kill an Earth-psychic if they felt he or she was good enough to spy on them?” “There is no conclusive evidence to suggest that,” Axel responded. I gritted my teeth. “No ‘conclusive’ evidence! What the hell does THAT mean?” My voice had climbed several octaves. “It’s very difficult for us to assess any of this,” Axelrod began. “We don’t know, but that they do have things and capabilities we here are trying to understand is very apparent. Whether they spotted you or not will be unclear, but we have to put no prejudgments on what guides our mission. “At any rate, we don’t want to put you to any more risk. Let’s eat some dinner, and then get you back to New York. “I’m afraid we have to repeat the process used to get you out of here. I hope you don’t mind. We are very grateful.” “RISK!!! What do you mean by RISK?” I could see that Axelrod was prepared to be noncommittal. So I took the initiative. “If it’s telepathy, then it’s a different kind, at least from how it is understood here on Earth. It’s NOT just telepathy, either.” THIS got his attention. He looked at me in surprise. “What do you mean?” At this, I FINALLY comprehended that his earlier interest in telepathy had not been just innocent chit-chat. “Well, I don’t know exactly. It’s more than just mind-to-mind. It’s like, we

Now.

I've experienced this. Humans or at least human like. Not from here.  Discussing stuff telepathically.  Watching us. Realising I could see them. Looking at me in my physical direction. Time was irrelevant to them. They occupied physical space only slightly outside of ours. A tiny bit. I'm convinced you'd hit something solid if you walked into them although they were not quite visible to the eye. 

This when I was wide awake. Stone cold sober in the middle of a work event. Open minded but with a great distrust of mediums etc (Which I still have).So this is why Ingo Swann grabs me as I know first hand what he describes is real. 

He may be all sorts of things. He may be relaying other peoples experiences I don't know...it's difficult with military people...but I do know that what he describes is real.

Edited by kj35

On 8/17/2020 at 7:32 AM, alexa said:

Sorry to put a damper on this thread but all this is sheer nonsense, God placed two lights in the sky which are meant to be for signs &  seasons not to  be inhabited by some fictitious A-lie-ns or by us.

I'm sure there are forum rules about continuing derailing of topics by bringing up religion. It's ok in its place but not as the only topic and not when it's nothing to do with the topic in hand.

Still you seem to be getting away with it.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, kj35 said:

I'm sure there are forum rules about continuing derailing of topics by bringing up religion. It's ok in its place but not as the only topic and not when it's nothing to do with the topic in hand.

Sorry kj35 but I thought this thread was about the moon being artificial...........????

18 minutes ago, alexa said:

Sorry kj35 but I thought this thread was about the moon being artificial...........????

Yeah. You are right. As you were.  

The moon is a lightbulb placed by enki...got it. 

Edited by kj35

Also straight from the forum guidelines: 

It is a known risk of internet usage that people are not necessarily who they say they are. People may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, unlawful or illegal. We have no way of telling if statements made by other users are true. This is a decision that can only be made by you. You should therefore exercise some degree of caution when using any web site. By using DavidIcke.com and its services you accept that this is the case and accept that you therefore use DavidIcke.com at your own risk.

FORUM AND COMMUNICATIONS

• is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability;
  • promotes any illegal or unlawful activity;
  • harasses any person;
  • markets or promotes any third party without written permission from the moderators;
  • interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of DavidIcke.com;
  • provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, buying or selling illegal drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
  • solicits, invites, encourages, advocates, incites or provokes any or all of the foregoing.

I can name eight names from this forum that we are being warned for right there. Perhaps I'm wrong, but it wouldn't suprise me if they are bots and saboteurs deliberately trying to mess up as many threats with their deranged or simplistic persona's and posts. 

But to add something to the thread; Irwin Shapiro from the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics conlcuded about the Moon; "The best explanation for the Moon is observational error - the Moon doesn't excist. Also the book "Who Built The Moon" by Alan Butler and Christopher Knight I would definately recommend.

"Yes; I am a dreamer. For the dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." - Oscar Wilde - 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, AXPCalledJeff said:

It is a known risk of internet usage that people are not necessarily who they say they are. People may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, unlawful or illegal. We have no way of telling if statements made by other users are true. This is a decision that can only be made by you. You should therefore exercise some degree of caution when using any web site. By using DavidIcke.com and its services you accept that this is the case and accept that you therefore use DavidIcke.com at your own risk.

FORUM AND COMMUNICATIONS

• harasses any person;
  • markets or promotes any third party without written permission from the moderators;
  • provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, buying or selling illegal drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
  • solicits, invites, encourages, advocates, incites or provokes any or all of the foregoing.

I can name eight names from this forum that we are being warned for right there. Perhaps I'm wrong, but it wouldn't suprise me if they are bots and saboteurs deliberately trying to mess up as many threats with their deranged or simplistic persona's and posts. 

But to add something to the thread; Irwin Shapiro from the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics conlcuded about the Moon; "The best explanation for the Moon is observational error - the Moon doesn't excist. Also the book "Who Built The Moon" by Alan Butler and Christopher Knight I would definately recommend.

"Yes; I am a dreamer. For the dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." - Oscar Wilde - 

You'll like the moon thread Jeff. I'll see if I can get it going again this afternoon. People shared excellent information.  

1 hour ago, AXPCalledJeff said:

FORUM AND COMMUNICATIONS

• harasses any person;

The mods have a difficult fine line to tread with freedom of speech and censorship too. I don't like using block function for those members but I have. It's just easier. 

49 minutes ago, kj35 said:

The mods have a difficult fine line to tread with freedom of speech and censorship too. I don't like using block function for those members but I have. It's just easier. 

I feel the same but I can't bring myself to do it. If I start blocking people, I am blocking myself from information. Even if it's useless, at least it will give me some inside in what certain people think, want or what they are up to 😉

"The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself." - Archibald Macleish - 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Imo the whole solar system is artificial ..for want of a better term ...once you start going down that track if the only real thing is source energy then material bodies are artificial etc etc but to bring it back a bit or to zoom in to our neck of the woods the maths don't add up to anything random ...

Synchronicity 

Syn = moon

Chron = Kronos or Saturn