Connecting the NWO dots: Donald Trump has SOLD EVERYONE OUT, to Israel by signing 'truly historic' peace agreement. TRULY SCUM BURN IN HELL'

FVCK BILLY G4TES

If you haven't seen my posts about who created 5G, Smart city gulags etc. I recommend you watch those videos and the videos on brendon o' connell's channel as he can explain it far better than me with fact based evidence, not pure speculation. But this is game changing folks. It is the zionist world domination for the U.N and Rothschild banking family in full effect. He can't even speak to camera its a prepared statement, burn with all your globalist pals. Good luck folks, I don't know what else will happen but ill keep posted on situation. God bless 

By the way ill explain sort of the implications. With the fact that trump is a government plant for the israelis this means that 'peace' is gulags with high technology. Israel is home to microsoft israel and the JEDI cloud program bought for 10 billion dollars by microsoft, sold to them by the pentagon. The JEDI cloud is the power behind 5G basically. But, the israelis have backdoors, meaning that they have access to all information. They own intel, so every intel processor in your phones, computers etc has backdoors by israeli intelligence (unit 8200) etc.

This 5G tech at present time in britain, is not on full power, not even close. 60ghz is so much more powerful than you can ever imagine, so ill drop a video here

Edit: also the TALPIOT program, (secret israeli intelligence operation) in which the israeli's (who hold all the technological power far surpassing the US, its a global agenda) have a kill switch for any countries power & infrastructure... and nobody ever brings this up, i'm just a random guy and i've seen 0 people talk about any of this, the jerusalem post is a goldmine for information on this. THEY DO THIS IS THE OPEN AND NO ONE CARES

Also a video detailing how dems vs republicans is dumb because they're on the same team, the same goal, global control. israel, russia, china collusion. In all this. Where has domestic manufacturing gone? Abroad. Farmers get fuck all for their milk. What has the east been doing all these years? We're never told. But its obvious when pieced together. The cold war 2.0, fear, trauma based mind control. Communism, control and submission. Also death, lots and lots of death. Depopulation, chemtrails, AI, The Internet Of Things, its all connected. The cloverfield bunting map, with israel as the core. The U.N habitat, smart cities program, with a dash of the Internet Of Things and worldwide communitarian gulags, with 5G panels in every room, blasting 60ghz at you. Just wait till you hear about the death camps

By the way before people give me flack for hating on peace, nothing is as it seems. The military industrial complex doesnt do peace. They are moving the "warzone" if its even a real war but whatever, everything's a psy op in this day and age. Nonetheless this could mean that america is next for war. Stop 1 fight and the military industrial complex is jizzing their pants for the next excuse to spend money, blah blah heard it all before

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

With this information we can make dots link. Who was Ghislaine Maxwell working for? Israeli intelligence. Who is her sister Isabel Maxwell? She's the woman who has a backdoor into silicone valley and big tech. Who does she work for? Israel, see link for article https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/07/investigative-reports/isabel-maxwell-israels-back-door-into-silicon-valley/

Where did Ghislaine Maxwell's father Robert Maxwell's allegiances lie? Israel.

Mossad even. Isabel working on event 201 seen here:

Also for the UK homies (love you all, keep fighting the good fight) which broadband company has a near monopoly and has dug up ground to install fiber optic wifi cables across the country? (Even outside my house so trust me its not bull) BT. Who is BT (british telecom) in partnership with? You guessed it, israel ladies and gents.

https://techtime.news/2016/07/27/british-telecom-use-infinidats-enterprise-data-storage/

So stop having a go at some 5G tower builder while, he is complicit in some way, he has no idea about what it's actually for or what they're planning. Have a go at your MP. Im gonna buy a burner phone and give my MP an earbashing for the bants and this forum. Ill just unload on whoever will speak to me in some kind of government institution. Because 1. Im sick of lies and 2. It will be funny to hear them squirm because its probably classified info but fuck em 

Off target title to this thread FBG Trump has signed nothing ...

It's UAE and Israel than PLAN to sign a peace treaty 

I would just say something about your views on Trump , (and AJ) ...

The key to understanding this whole thing is to realize there is massive mind control going on by the ET's who operate unseen ...Mind control of the people to get them to march for BLM ... mind control to go along with scandemic ... and particularly MK directed at trump ... Trump has generaly stood up to this MK very well and has opposed and dismantled many of the NWO plans ...

Only this outlooks explains what we see. 

Edited by oz93666

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

Off target title to this thread FBG Trump has signed nothing ...

It's UAE and Israel than PLAN to sign a peace treaty 

I would just say something about your views on Trump , (and AJ) ...

The key to understanding this whole thing is to realize there is massive mind control going on by the ET's who operate unseen ...Mind control of the people to get them to march for BLM ... mind control to go along with scandemic ... and particularly MK directed at trump ... Trump has general stood up to this MK very well and has opposed and dismantled many of the NWO plans ...

Only this outlooks explains what we see. 

I'm looking at the facts, trump is the muppet puppet. Why did he wish ghislaine maxwell well? Because her sister is working for the NWO which trump is part of, to act like trump is the saviour to the human race is dangerous and unfounded. I won't force it down your throat but the longer you let this psy-op bollocks affect your mind lets the real powers at work do things even under your nose, but you won't look because thats the point. The links are obvious you just have to see.

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I'm looking at the facts, trump is the muppet puppet. Why did he wish ghislaine maxwell well? ...

This is all irrelevant to the world ...Trump has defunded WHO .... stopped global warming scam ... exposed immigration into Europe , and many more things which are core NWO policies in the take over .... it makes no sense to suggest he is NWO ....

I suggest you widen your input to get to the whole truth ... You already see what is going on on the surface , you have to take in other data ... getwisdom.com 

Just now, oz93666 said:

This is all irrelevant to the world ...Trump has defunded WHO .... stopped global warming scam ... exposed immigration into Europe , and many more things which are core NWO policies in the take over .... it makes no sense to suggest he is NWO ....

I suggest you widen your input to get to the whole truth ... You already see what is going on on the surface , you have to take in other data ... getwisdom.com 

How is the fact that trump is planted and working for the israelis the surface? You can worship your fake god if you like but I live in reality. Trump is a shitty businessman, how did he get the clout to get in office? The AI algorithm already knows how you'll feel by someone like trump. They have models for this. They have silicon valley meaning all apple products, FB, Google all of it is infiltrated by The TALPIOT program. Israeli spies mate. Don't worship a man who wouldn't piss on you if you was on fire is a good motto to live by

By israeli tech, he's talking about the AI, UN Smart Cities Habitat program. Which as mentioned previously, is the 5G, Smart City, AI communitarian gulags with 5G panels blaring 60ghz at you in every room of the house. Robots to police and shoot you if you disobey, (i'm not joking), just look up boston dynamics, imagine the tech like that gets stolen by israeli backdoors and hacks by way of china and russia. How did Sony get hacked? Windows OS which israel have a complete backdoor into (thanks bill gates and co.) How did the NHS get hacked? Same deal. They blame some outlandish country like North Korea, seriously? Microsoft Israel thanks to stealing tech secrets and infiltration into silicone valley by way of the TALPIOT program, where only literal geniuses can get into. And then of course the beirut bombing, guess who?

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES