Connecting the NWO dots: Donald Trump has SOLD EVERYONE OUT, to Israel by signing 'truly historic' peace agreement. TRULY SCUM BURN IN HELL'

FVCK BILLY G4TES

It's horrific mate, this narrative has been skewed so badly that any form of dissent to these TERRORISTS and SCUMBAG bankers is seen as anti-semetic, our government is 100% bought off by the lunatics, why is it taking so long to leave the EU? (Which people don't seem to realise the fact that they are the NWO agenda through and through). It has nothing to do with politics they're all on the same team, it makes my blood boil.

Friends close and enemies closer.

I like Brendon O'Connell but his views on Trump are shallow - because Trump deals with the Zionists he's cabal.

Israel have far too much influence and power over the US to just cut the relationship. Trump would get killed if he publicly condemned them or tried to sever ties. How do you think Trump rigged his way in? The help of his Israeli friends with electiongate. 

I don't know if Trump will save us but shit is about to go down after the election either way. Reality is the Q and Trump movement has drawn so many people to the honeypot to start digging for the truth, if its a psy-op, why would they draw attention to themselves? More people awake now than ever. 

@eltore23 Easy deflection by israeli intelligence is my prediction. They have so much dirt on trump they wouldn't have to kill him, he would be in prison (But they would kill him). He's in bed with the jewish/zionist mafia plus his drug and weapons trafficking. Also using his real estate to launder money for israeli/zionists and mafia. Also you make a fair point the ball could potentially be in court but I just don't buy that he is leaking classified info as Q yet he neglects to mention the biggest infiltration & espionage operation in the history of the planet by the Israeli's. But he bashes the democrats instead? Doesn't add up...

(From other post I made)

Q is definitely a psy op. If you imagine, Israel has backdoors into silicone valley, intel and windows OS worldwide. Meaning that they have the information and algorithms at their disposal... If you think of it like that, they know what people will dig into, what people will believe, what people think and how they'll respond. The greatest level of mind control in human history, pizzagate is valid in my opinion but it's like a sacrificial lamb to them, I can guarantee that the Israelis know everything about pizzagate, epstein, savile & the royals, elm guest house all of it. But they don't mind throwing someone on the altar so that the public runs away with the issue instead of looking at the root cause...

Would like to add this on here because it ties in perfectly... zionist, satanic jewish people are running everything, including hollywood...

Marlon Brando is a beast

L Farrakhan is a beast also 

God where are those type of people nowadays 

Sub to You Can't Handle Truth for juicy docs

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZH9B7eyNh_7tvl01yOcLPg

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@eltore23 Easy deflection by israeli intelligence is my prediction. They have so much dirt on trump they wouldn't have to kill him, he would be in prison (But they would kill him). He's in bed with the jewish/zionist mafia plus his drug and weapons trafficking. Also using his real estate to launder money for israeli/zionists and mafia. Also you make a fair point the ball could potentially be in court but I just don't buy that he is leaking classified info as Q yet he neglects to mention the biggest infiltration & espionage operation in the history of the planet by the Israeli's. But he bashes the democrats instead? Doesn't add up...

(From other post I made)

Q is definitely a psy op. If you imagine, Israel has backdoors into silicone valley, intel and windows OS worldwide. Meaning that they have the information and algorithms at their disposal... If you think of it like that, they know what people will dig into, what people will believe, what people think and how they'll respond. The greatest level of mind control in human history, pizzagate is valid in my opinion but it's like a sacrificial lamb to them, I can guarantee that the Israelis know everything about pizzagate, epstein, savile & the royals, elm guest house all of it. But they don't mind throwing someone on the altar so that the public runs away with the issue instead of looking at the root cause...

Correct. Trump would be blackmailed by Israel for sure. 

Brendon makes the claim Trump is laundering money through his hotels but he doesn't back it up with any evidence. as I said, Brendon is very, very on point but he draws long bows with certain things. He claimed Australia is in bed with Russia because they trade with each other on a few things. 

Good point, but remember Pizzagate was a product of WikiLeaks, and Brendon also claims Julian Assange/Wikileaks is just Israel Intelligence. 

My thinking is Trump may have made a deal with Israel.

Bring me to power and I'll give you everything you want - tech, treaties, I'll even get out of the Middle East so you can take over. In return, I want the Clintons, Hollywood and the entire corrupt West exposed. 

In the end it's just another step to the NWO, but we get some satisfaction along the way seeing some pedos go down. 

@eltore23 Yeah but the only issue with the corrupt west is that donald is part of that whether people like to hear it or not. The fact that 5G rollout is hardcore 60ghz in the US, in wuhan where it first rolled out it was just over half that, UK is miniscule right now but it's sure to be amped up when it's properly built to ruin freedom and democracy. Also the fact that Israel, Russia and China are looking to build nazi germany and karl marx's wet dream combined with satanic prophecy and zionistic values in every high ranking place in government, is treason sir. Just like everyone else who sits by and lets this happen. Complicit is a word I have used a lot recently.

Also to your australia point, that country it's so in bed with zionism it's beyond ridiculous. The Rothschild prayerbook was bought by the australians not long ago, it would explain why they are going so overboard with the gestapo-like nanny state agenda. Also and primary to australia's destruction of freedom, is financial. Rothschild banking house and East India Trading Company are drooling at the mouth looking at australia. Rothschild says to aussies "You're in shit filthy vermin, you're so in debt you're in up to your eyeballs with it. BUT we can help! Just completely give us the reins through our proxys (WHO, UN, etc) and we'll give you money to live on your dirty island under OUR control, if you want to scratch your balls you need my permission now!" (Insert evil laugh)

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

Didn't even mention him wanting miltary to pin people down and inject them with poisonous vaccines or wanting to give drug dealers the death penalty. He's an overhyped, bought off, blackmailed buffoon with a powerful hand up his arse. I just don't buy that he's in any position to make any kind of deal really, could be wrong but I doubt it given the circumstances

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@eltore23 Yeah but the only issue with the corrupt west is that donald is part of that whether people like to hear it or not. The fact that 5G rollout is hardcore 60ghz in the US, in wuhan where it first rolled out it was just over half that, UK is miniscule right now but it's sure to be amped up when it's properly built to ruin freedom and democracy. Also the fact that Israel, Russia and China are looking to build nazi germany and karl marx's wet dream combined with satanic prophecy and zionistic values in every high ranking place in government, is treason sir. Just like everyone else who sits by and lets this happen. Complicit is a word I have used a lot recently.

Also to your australia point, that country is so in bed with zionism is beyond ridiculous. The Rothschild prayerbook was bought by the australians not long ago, it would explain why they are going so overboard with the gestapo-like nanny state agenda. Also and primary to australia's destruction of freedom, is financial. Rothschild banking house and East India Trading Company are drooling at the mouth looking at australia. Rothschild says to aussies "You're in shit filthy vermin, you're so in debt you're in up to your eyeballs with it. BUT we can help! Just completely give us the reins through our proxys (WHO, UN, etc) and we'll give you money to live on your dirty island under OUR control, if you want to scratch your balls you need my permission now!" (Insert evil laugh)

You're just spewing Brendons rhetoric. There's a 4th industrial revolution coming, no matter who is in charge, the key to that is 5G; which is coming out no matter who's in charge either. Constant surveillance will be slowly implemented but fuck me, we are already there. Our phones, laptops, TVs, Government know everything about us already. 

Israel are using China who are using the Belt and Road to be a gateway to the rest of the world, and that road ends in Russia. Creating EurAsia. They want to bankrupt the 70 countries signed up to that program and get their cash. Do they want cultural influence and control? No idea; that's dramatic thinking. I live in Australia and China has had control over us for the best part of a decade, do i feel like I'm living under a Chinese Government and community? Nope. I have a small Jewish community 3 suburbs over from me and that's the only one in the entire state. Our elites might have ties to Zionists, but we ain't got shit in the general population, nor in power. 

Brendon has said so himself, there are good people in high places too. There are good forces at work. People carry on like we will be overtaken by robots and taken to camps in 2 years. This shit takes years and years, with push back it takes even longer. 

Fair enough - agree to disagree. I don't think Trump is our savior per se, but I think he's trying. He wants to take apart the WHO, has no interest in the UN and is reversing Climate Change (key to NWO) policies left, right and centre. People expect him to just come out and abandon Israel, the UN, condemn vaccinations and arrest the Clintons. He just can't do that, do you have any idea what that would do to the economy? He would get lynched if he just came out and did that like a dictator. He needs 4 more years (which he will get thanks to Israel) for judgement. 

There are things that will horrify the public if they come out about the Clintons. They get their friends, Gaga and Hanks, to put it out there in plain sight, but the reality would be too much for the public to take, as to what they are doing to the innocents. The info is suppressed, but for how long? These evil bastards should be locked up for life, not accepting awards.

gaga.gif

Edited by northern star

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I repeat the rhetoric because too much trust is put into a man who is shady and does shady things, would rather him than the dems tho they're some sick twisted people not gonna lie.

Nobody is clean. If he were clean he would never be put in power. A clean person can't be blackmailed therefore can't be controlled and is no use to the Zionists.

He's done dodgy shit in the past, probably pushes the envelope now still.

But he's fighting for us. Will he win? Short-term I think, yes. Come November a lot of revelations are going to appear; the corrupt west, the media lies, amongst other things. Will this stop humanities destiny toward the NWO? Nah, it'll still end up there. But this might delay it a bit, I think (and hope). 

Wouldnt say either as I think the left right paradigm is a totally fabricated one, but I do think the Dems have been infiltrated the worst, in terms of Satanic child abuse and using it as a currency. Tragic, as they were once the party for the people, for struggle, for the less well off etc. This could have been an opportunity to clean it out and put people in with some kind of moral compass, but theyve just stuck with the old gang who are mired in corruption. Trump could win just for the fact of not being as bad as they are. Agree with Eltore23, theres a lot more to come out, could be humanity's one last push before the New World Order crashes in and all is lost forever.

• Like 1

I"m happy to see more and more people speak out against Is-Ra-El, another step in the world domination agenda. 

I do believe Israel is just another tool for the Satanists, like the USA was from the start. No US president ever was elected who wasn't connected to one of the strand in the web. (Freemasons, Hellfire Club, Skull & Bones Society etc.)

In my daily life I still meet a lot of people who immidiately bring the anti-semitism segment whenever they believe they hear critisism of Israel. None of them ever had a valid argument, just parroting the "sources" they hear it from. Twitter, Facebook, basically Google, TV etc.

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" - Oscar Wilde -

• Like 1

I know believe me, it comes from a jewish/zionistic/satanic perspective. But it's easy to have a go at satanists since they eat babies, adrenochrome etc, but there is high amounts of israeli/zionist infiltration in governments worldwide. I feel like I always have to repeat this over and over because the narrative about that country and those people gets lost in the sea of disinformation and so-called "anti-semitism". As it says in revelation: 

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." 

Also for anyone looking: I AM NOT ANTI JEWISH PEOPLE... I am anti evil, and a lot of these people hide behind WW2 and their religion as justification for their devil worshipping actions. But I do agree that there is a higher force at work pulling the strings of the NWO but I doubt we'll ever be able to know who that is.

8 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I know believe me, it comes from a jewish/zionistic/satanic perspective. But it's easy to have a go at satanists since they eat babies, adrenochrome etc, but there is high amounts of israeli/zionist infiltration in governments worldwide. I feel like I always have to repeat this over and over because the narrative about that country and those people gets lost in the sea of disinformation and so-called "anti-semitism". As it says in revelation: 

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." 

Also for anyone looking: I AM NOT ANTI JEWISH PEOPLE... I am anti evil, and a lot of these people hide behind WW2 and their religion as justification for their devil worshipping actions. But I do agree that there is a higher force at work pulling the strings of the NWO but I doubt we'll ever be able to know who that is.

Yes friend, we will find out who and what is pulling the strings. Nothing is impossible, especially the righteous achievements. 

And as far as I'm concerned, you don't need to defend yourself being called out a hater by anyone. Your intensions are just, so stand tall. 🙂

"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. It's the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." - Leonardo Da Vinci -  

• Thanks 1