MSM "fact checks" Tom Hanks fleeing to greece for paedo protection

FVCK BILLY G4TES

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 3:46 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Somewhere? Eilat would be my guess.

A scene from the classic kids movie The Polar Express ....where , just good old Uncle Tom as he ties kidnaps children and ties two to the back of a train and screams all the way down hill ....🤔

F2F08FC6-6570-4C59-A863-30EB883A5284.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

https://newspunch.com/tom-hanks-steven-spielberg-child-rape/

Kappy also accused senior Hollywood elites of indulging in “cannibalism”, and says the elite Rothschild banking family are connoisseurs of human flesh.

Pedophilia and cannibalism has also pervaded the mainstream news media, according to Kappy. Mark Thompson, “who runs the New York Times,” and “ran the BBC for years” is involved in these dark practices and is complicit in covering up the crimes of high-level abusers in the entertainment industry.

Kappy says he first became aware of the dark side of Hollywood after realizing he was “in the middle of some crazy f*cking shit” as a pre-teen in Los Angeles.

th.jpg

• Like 1

While browsing through the TV guide over Christmas, my mum remarked that "no-one's showing The Polar Express".

I thought nothing of this at the time, as I'm not really bothered about watching movies, and I've never seen this anyway.

Now I come across this thread, I find it curious indeed.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

While browsing through the TV guide over Christmas, my mum remarked that "no-one's showing The Polar Express".

I thought nothing of this at the time, as I'm not really bothered about watching movies, and I've never seen this anyway.

Isaac Kappy's death in 2019 was very strange.

But he wasn't A-list enough and well known enough for the news to linger.

If I remember correctly, he "fell off a road bridge" and "unfortunately was hit by fast moving traffic where he fell".

44 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Sadly though there has been plenty on 'starring' Hanks and other degenerates. (Eg. One of the Dan Brown adaptations). 

I won't watch anything connected to the (alleged) Satanic paedo's. It's a pity as I used to love Spielberg's films until I read of the depravity. 

20 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Sadly though there has been plenty on 'starring' Hanks and other degenerates. (Eg. One of the Dan Brown adaptations). 

I won't watch anything connected to the (alleged) Satanic paedo's. It's a pity as I used to love Spielberg's films until I read of the depravity. 

I watched a lot of his films, including Duel, Jaws, Indiana Jones, ET. It's disappointing that I won't watch any of those films again. As for Hanks, The Green Mile is one I really liked, can't watch it now though. 

I was just thinking last night , that Hollywood actor ( cant remember his name) he was calling out hanks etc and says hes no way suicidal.

then he throws himself off a bridge onto incoming traffic .

its plain to see FFS the power that these sick bastards he was calling out have , why is NO ONE QUESTIONING looking into this !!

Police suspect he threw himself off a bridge over Interstate 40 near Bellemont, Arizona, before being hit by a car.

Bellemont is an unincorporated community in Coconino County, Arizona, United States, along Interstate 40 about 11 miles (18 km) west-northwest of Flagstaff. At an elevation of 7,132 feet (2,174 m), it is claimed to be the highest settlement along historic Route 66

one month later

Untitled1.jpg

More interesting connections re Kappy. Always thought him dying on route 66 was more than sheer co-incidence. Charles Manson, Satanism, etc, all dots connecting.

And this strange video of him on the bridge which looks fake. Kappy said Epstein is the lynchpin, and I think he meant far more than just the girl trafficking, more to do with eugenics and New World Order takeover.

Edited by northern star