Jump to content

Twin Towers Nuked


Recommended Posts

So, simple answer to your question is: Criminal evidence needed to be destroyed. Problem is, I don't think anyone can say, with 100% confidence, they know exactly what that criminal evidence might be. That evidence could have encompassed a whole plethora of dirty deeds. Am I speculating with the given information? Yes. Do I know exactly what those dirty deeds were? No. I do have some ideas, though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The type of nuclear devices used on 9/11 were a modified version of the W-54 nuclear artillery shells that were covertly provided to the Israelis between 1988 and 1998 from US surplus stockpiles illeg

They could have possibly blown that section out the building with that wheel stuck in it & if you check the art students "Gelatin - B thing" who occupied that building before hand, they were doing

Well of course israel was involved ... It's been well documented Mosad agents planted the charges in the towers ... But the US planned and organised the whole operation ... they would get Mosad agents

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

We can only speculate. So if you are interested in speculating for yourself, just look at what Offices and what was stored inside WTC 7. The information is all over the net and a matter of public record. It should be rather easy to look into and judge for yourself.

 

Please speculate and give me a good reason. I can see none. If it was to destroy unique paper records, burn them. Computer records have offsite backups. Blasting all the paper out into the streets would be my last choice.

 

Update:your next post above speculated.......so burn all that. Why not?

Edited by Comedy Time
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Please speculate and give me a good reason. I can see none. If it was to destroy unique paper records, burn them. Computer records have offsite backups. Blasting all the paper out into the streets would be my last choice.

 

Update:your next post above speculated.......so burn all that. Why not?

 

Criminal evidence needed to be destroyed, as I said, we can only speculate as to what that was.

 

Another theory is theft of highly valuable data. Physical access to a server is the best way to compromise the security system and access the data. Evacuating the building would give the thief the best chance at reaching the objective. The demolition was designed to cover up the theft.


What data you ask? There are many possibilities. I'm sure a more well versed researcher could name some off the top of their head.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

.... we can only speculate .....

 

Another theory is theft of highly valuable data. Physical access to a server is the best way to compromise the security system and access the data. Evacuating the building would give the thief the best chance at reaching the objective. The demolition was designed to cover up the theft.


What data you ask? There are many possibilities. I'm sure a more well versed researcher could name some off the top of their head.

 

So you don't actually have a valid reason for why WTC7 would be brought down. I think it an amazing coincidence that the building "to be brought  down" had a sizeable chunk of its South face carved out by falling debris and caught fire for most of the day. Some amazing explosive charges there, that withstand all of that and luckily it was hit by WTC1/2 otherwise they wouldn't have had any reason to drop it. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Comedy Time said:

So you don't actually have a valid reason for why WTC7 would be brought down. I think it an amazing coincidence that the building "to be brought  down" had a sizeable chunk of its South face carved out by falling debris and caught fire for most of the day. Some amazing explosive charges there, that withstand all of that and luckily it was hit by WTC1/2 otherwise they wouldn't have had any reason to drop it. 

 

 

You want to talk about things being logical yet you are defending the official story without saying so. You don't say why and you avoid questions that make you uncomfortable limiting the scope of your understanding.

 

So what is logical about 2.3 TRILLION dollars worth of "Accounting Errors"? Do you really think accountants are that stupid to make an incredible amount of "Errors"? How is this for logic-2.3 trillion dollars was missing, Enron was in full swing with the current administration right in the middle of the accusations even though they had insider info which allowed them to get out before the stock crashed. There was no current war at the time and Bush and Cheney both had monumental connections with businesses that require war to make money. Iraq was ripe for the picking and the only thing needed was a reason to go to war. The trade center buildings were built with implosion devices installed (FACT) so the buildings could be brought down in their own footprint.

 

A sane person should be able to deduce a LOGICAL connection between these seemingly unconnected facts, or allegations if you prefer, if they are open minded. Unfortunately most people are afraid to consider the consequences of the realization that there could have been a deliberate operation and subsequent cover up by the administration. That seems impossible and illogical because a person would have to be insane to do such a thing knowingly. Megalomaniacs ARE insane. So that only leaves the possibility that YOU are unable to grasp the true depth of man.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haunted Universe said:

You want to talk about things being logical yet you are defending the official story without saying so. You don't say why and you avoid questions that make you uncomfortable limiting the scope of your understanding.

 

I'm not defending the official story. I am pointing out the problems in your unofficial one. Why should I say so? Why are you still debating this on a forum that already believes this sort of stuff? Surely you are trying to reach new people?

 

Now, detail which questions you have asked that make me uncomfortable - next post please.

 

1 hour ago, Haunted Universe said:

So what is logical about 2.3 TRILLION dollars worth of "Accounting Errors"? Do you really think accountants are that stupid to make an incredible amount of "Errors"? How is this for logic-2.3 trillion dollars was missing, Enron was in full swing with the current administration right in the middle of the accusations even though they had insider info which allowed them to get out before the stock crashed. There was no current war at the time and Bush and Cheney both had monumental connections with businesses that require war to make money. Iraq was ripe for the picking and the only thing needed was a reason to go to war.

 

Again the same claim. There were no accounting errors. The problem was that multiple branches had different software unique to their departments. There was no way to keep TRACK of it all. He wanted a single system that stored it all in one accessible place. Read his quote again, it really is quite specific.

 

I asked why he would say this the day before - you didn't answer.

 

The other parts of that paragraph - I have no problem with. Governments are corrupt? Ok, obvious. They needed a reason to piss around the middle east? They let the terrorist attacks happen. That has always been my suspicion.

 

1 hour ago, Haunted Universe said:

A sane person should be able to deduce a LOGICAL connection between these seemingly unconnected facts, or allegations if you prefer, if they are open minded.

 

Hence my position - they let it happen. I don't necessarily think they knew to what extent it would be, but there was intel around that something big was coming. Please don't quote me the "open-minded" bit. I have never ever seen a conspiracy theorist change their position on anything. That is as fixed minded as you can get. 

 

1 hour ago, Haunted Universe said:

Unfortunately most people are afraid to consider the consequences of the realization that there could have been a deliberate operation and subsequent cover up by the administration. That seems impossible and illogical because a person would have to be insane to do such a thing knowingly. Megalomaniacs ARE insane.

 

This deliberate operation requires a staggering number of people in the know to enable it to occur. Most 911 conspiracy theorists are afraid to consider that human beings are simply unable to keep secrets.

 

Ok. PLEASE read all of these two posts and try and take in what is being said:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9725182&postcount=11

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6719039&postcount=1

 

 

1 hour ago, Haunted Universe said:

 So that only leaves the possibility that YOU are unable to grasp the true depth of man.

 

No, it leaves the possibility that you cannot envisage that it was actually a bunch of madmen who hijacked four planes and crashed them. I understand the hideous nature of men, I also understand the shallow nature and the need to tell somebody.

 

No paper trail, financial trail, payoffs etc. No confessions. No hearsay. No death bed confessions. Nada.

 

Clinton gets his jollies with Monica and the whole world knows.

 

 

 

Edited by Comedy Time
Link to post
Share on other sites

You seem to know precise details, where as i have stated i have speculated with theories as to how all aspects of 9/11 events from the official story are fraudelent. It all adds up. 

 

How come you know precise details to something neither one of us would possibly know unless you were part of the cover up or a stooge, which is what you sound like in every one of your replies. Your kilojoules equation for example. Would you present this to experts in the field? You'd be laughed out the room. You present these statements as matter of fact.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Read his quote again, it really is quite specific.

 

Here you go again shilling for a corrupt piece of shit. Why should, or would I believe anything that comes out of his mouth? So he goes on tv and states trillions of dollars are missing and the next day, voila, its taken care of, and a series of events all too convenient take place. What a coincidence! The VERY next day. 

 

35 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

No, it leaves the possibility that you cannot envisage that it was actually a bunch of madmen who hijacked four planes and crashed them. I understand the hideous nature of men, I also understand the shallow nature and the need to tell somebody.

 

It's clear even to a lobotomized baboon you are willfully blind/ignorant of the secret occult economy, exponentially larger than the false front portrayed to the world, a mere pittance of the $Quintillions that are actually out there being used by the Power Elite "Private Club" behind the scenes. And yet you bang on and on about paper trails and it must be soooo impossible for so many people to be involved without whistle-blowers. You must know many people are involved and it goes on all the time, so why ask such stupid questions? 

 

43 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

I am pointing out the problems in your unofficial one

 

 

Much like I am pointing out how ludicrous the 'official' story is, and its many events. You can't even show concrete evidence of at least one plane on 9/11. 'Nada' as you say.

 

46 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

that it was actually a bunch of madmen who hijacked four planes and crashed them

 

And why are you convinced of this? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

Here you go again shilling for a corrupt piece of shit. Why should, or would I believe anything that comes out of his mouth? So he goes on tv and states trillions of dollars are missing and the next day, voila, its taken care of, and a series of events all too convenient take place. What a coincidence! The VERY next day. 

 

Try and stay calm. I didn't say he wasn't a corrupt piece of shit and 911 didn't "take care of it". It was still there in the following months. It wasn't anything other than an accounting issue with multiple incompatible software programs.

 

I asked you why he would be daft enough to go on TV the day before.

 

2 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

It's clear even to a lobotomized baboon you are willfully blind/ignorant of the secret occult economy, exponentially larger than the false front portrayed to the world, a mere pittance of the $Quintillions that are actually out there being used by the Power Elite "Private Club" behind the scenes. And yet you bang on and on about paper trails and it must be soooo impossible for so many people to be involved without whistle-blowers. 

 

Try to stay calm. Just because I gave you quite damning summaries of how this whole thing would be ludicrously unfeasible, no need to get your nose out of joint. Do any of those people know how to rig buildings for explosives? Or were any of them involved in plane and body disposal.

 

You bang on about how so many people could keep a secret. Right. 

 

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.”


 Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack

 

2 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

You must know many people are involved and it goes on all the time, so why ask such stupid questions? 

 

YOU are the one making the claim. YOU must have some inkling of how many are involved. It is quite substantial. Only conspiracy theorists say things like this go on all the time. My questions are not stupid, you just cannot answer them.

 

2 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

Much like I am pointing out how ludicrous the 'official' story is, and its many events. You can't even show concrete evidence of at least one plane on 9/11. 'Nada' as you say.

 

Yes I can. The plane parts, the visual evidence in countless videos, live tv and untold witness accounts. Occam's razor and not one single piece of counter evidence for the colossal number of things underlying this claim.

 

2 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

And why are you convinced of this? 

 

I'm not. It seems the more likely of all the explanations. Find me one that fits better and I'll consider it. Offer me a cast of thousands and a secret plot that is ridiculous and I won't.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, I've said all I wanted to say, head-brick wall.... but will leave with this:

 

The Powers That Be are petrified of too many people waking up to their atrocities. That's why they pay the shills. It's an information war and its important to them because they are fully aware of the latent powers of humanity, especially as a collective consciousness. They know that if the awakening process is left unchecked there will be a revolution at some point and they will be overthrown.

 

All of the debating and otherwise nasty diatribe aside, you have much to learn about human consciousness and the evolutionary process. And there is nothing wrong with that. In order to progress in knowledge and wisdom, someone has to sling the lunacy and nonsense to provide inspiration and motivation to those on the positive side to move forward. And that's your purpose. The good news is, human beings will absolutely awaken and take control of this world from the Dark Cabal of the Power Elite. Its not a question of if, but when.

 

 

Edited by Haunted Universe
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

Nah, I've said all I wanted to say, head-brick wall.... but will leave with this:

 

Ok, no problem. My questions are too difficult for you and the points about the numbers involved make it ludicrous.

 

46 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

The Powers That Be are petrified of too many people waking up to their atrocities. That's why they pay the shills. It's an information war and its important to them because they are fully aware of the latent powers of humanity, especially as a collective consciousness. They know that if the awakening process is left unchecked there will be a revolution at some point and they will be overthrown.

 

Uhuh and of course you have copious amounts of proof for all that. Tell me something, is it feasible that being so terrified they might do the same thing to employ people to come up with obviously crazy ideas like nuclear bombs and no planes in an effort to tar them all with the same brush?

 

46 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

All of the debating and otherwise nasty diatribe aside

 

Debating coming from me, "nasty diatribe" seems to be coming from you.

 

46 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

you have much to learn about human consciousness and the evolutionary process. And there is nothing wrong with that.

 

Okie-dokie. Well thank you for your powerful insight. I did all that stuff in the 90s before you were born I suspect.

 

46 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

In order to progress in knowledge and wisdom, someone has to sling the lunacy and nonsense to provide inspiration and motivation to those on the positive side to move forward. And that's your purpose.

 

Wow, "lunacy and nonsense" you say. Yet you are the one who is talking about no planes and nuclear bombs.

It isn't "my purpose" -  allegations of being a paid shill are the domain of the person boxed in by powerful rebuttal.

 

46 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

The good news is, human beings will absolutely awaken and take control of this world from the Dark Cabal of the Power Elite. Its not a question of if, but when.

 

Great, can't wait. Because the common person is so wise and not prone at all to a total "look after number one" mentality. We're generations away from that kind of enlightenment. You only have to look at the panic buying from the selfish horde when lock down was looming. People with 500 bog rolls in their garages. Yep. Can't wait.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

 

I know, hence my use of the word "error" in my response. They got the information wrong. Imagine the news feed said warning of collapse and they assumed it had.

 

Tell me what possible reason would the perps have to inform the BBC news reporters? That makes no sense at all. It's not as though there's any guarantee of discretion there.

 

 

Housed all those records? Destroy them being the goal you indicate. Personally I would let the fires burn unabated - that would do it. What probably wouldn't do it would be to demolish the building and spew all that paper all over downtown Manhattan.

 

 

Sorry for not clarifying, Comedy Time,  it wasn't paper files, but electronic data.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe there was a DI member recently claiming that no people were present on the street when 9-11 happened. This video has a lot of 9-11 footage in it.

 

User "Iknowthescore" I think was his/her name. Did they get banned or are they still on the forum? Looks like their thread disappeared from General Section.

 

Anyhow, adding this video to the thread, although I have not watched it entirely so exercise discernment.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like to post a theory which makes sense to me at least. I know this is a thread specifically regarding how 911 took place, but I feel like whether there was a plane, a nuke or someone had the runs and detonated their bowels into the building is irrelevant. I'm saying I don't know, but there is much suspicious circumstantial evidence implicating the Israelis and in the end, Rothschild. 

 

Disclaimer: I am suggesting a plane was involved (I can hear the digital boos). But it's minutia. Why does the planes not have to exist is my question. Couldn't the planes be fitted with explosives? + a little nudge with a controlled demolition?

Why does it have to be a nuclear bomb specifically inside the buildings? Don't screech at me for having an opinion.

 

First off, the plane took a 180 degree corkscrew turn on its flight path which is impossible for even an expert pilot to achieve so the idea that hijackers did it is hilarious.

 

Next some context. Israel & China have a great relationship, they are, along with Russia, currently building the Belt & Road for China, Israel, Russia & Rothschild to move goods, drugs, weapons, gold, people etc. With this context you can make some "strange" links (not strange to me really but it always goes unmentioned). Dual Israeli & US citizen and former US secretary for homeland security Michael Chertoff personally making sure the wreckage was hauled off without an investigation (which is unprecedented). Later as is well known the debris was given to the Chinese... hmm. Who is good friends with the Chinese I wonder?

 

5 Israeli (alleged) mossad agents caught dancing in New Jersey when 911 took place.

http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm

 

The FBI already knew about Moussaoui and didn't care. They were warned over 70 times by Agent Samit that he was a terrorist and they did nothing. The warrant to search his computer were frustrated at every turn by FBI officials Samit accused of "criminal negligence".

 

Remote control aircraft has existed for many years. As far back as 1944 when towards the end of WW2, the US military launched Operation Aphrodite. They gutted old B-24s and PBY-4s to lessen weight. They were then loaded with 30,000 pounds of Torpex (incendiary).

Pilots were required to make the takeoff but, once airborne, would bail out of the aircraft while an aircraft high overhead would remotely guide aircraft to their targets in Europe and crash them into enemy below. John F. Kennedy’s older brother, Joe, was killed on one of these top secret missions when, due to a malfunction, the aircraft blew up before he was able to bailout.

 

Forty years later, in 1984 due to rapidly advancing technology, the FAA and NASA conducted a joint crash test experiment in a remote location, to test crew and passenger survivability in the event of aircraft crash landing.

Using a large 4-engine jet aircraft, a B-720, and without pilots and passengers onboard, the aircraft was remotely guided to takeoff, fly around the traffic pattern and auto land six times, before being intentionally crash landed.

 

Jumping ahead two decades to the mid-1990s, a system was developed and produced called the uninterruptible autopilot whose design purpose was to prevent would-be hijackers from commandeering a commercial jet aircraft in flight by remotely taking control of the aircraft autopilot and flight navigation systems and routing it to an airport where a safe auto landing could be made. Once this system is engaged, the pilots cannot disengage the autopilot/navigation systems by any means and are along for the ride.

Proof that this system exists is given by this Wikipedia article entitled Boeing-Honeywell Uninterruptible Autopilot.

 

The article states that Boeing patented this system in 2006.  While this may be true, there is very strong evidence to indicate that the system was developed and produced in the mid-90s prior to 9/11.

https://911pilots.org/remote-controlled-aircraft/

 

 

Where I got a lot of this info from:

 

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Messenger said:

I believe there was a DI member recently claiming that no people were present on the street when 9-11 happened. This video has a lot of 9-11 footage in it.

 

User "Iknowthescore" I think was his/her name. Did they get banned or are they still on the forum? Looks like their thread disappeared from General Section.

 

Anyhow, adding this video to the thread, although I have not watched it entirely so exercise discernment.

 

 

 

I think that user actually meant that nobody died (plenty of evedence for that) not that were no people on the steet.

 

That thread has gone, unsuprisingly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 3:19 AM, Messenger said:

I believe there was a DI member recently claiming that no people were present on the street when 9-11 happened. This video has a lot of 9-11 footage in it.

 

User "Iknowthescore" I think was his/her name. Did they get banned or are they still on the forum? Looks like their thread disappeared from General Section.

 

Anyhow, adding this video to the thread, although I have not watched it entirely so exercise discernment.

 

 

ah ha the dear old Judy wheres her protector WebFairy?

When Judy was asked to confirm Newtons 3rd law ... she refused to answer ... refused to confirm Newtons 3rd Law

 

shes full of it ... the woman who says that the evidence was doctored discrediting her own billiard ball analysis and then used official 9/11 site photographs ..Wake ..the ... f... up. shes part of the tribe that turned up Fetzer, Jones , Morgan Reynolds ,

 

she made a big point re: DEW of the cars all burned out in a row and the fire engine damage but then ran a mile when it was pointed out the cars were towed to that spot by recovery workers and the engine of the fireengine was in a different position.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zArk said:

ah ha the dear old Judy wheres her protector WebFairy?

When Judy was asked to confirm Newtons 3rd law ... she refused to answer ... refused to confirm Newtons 3rd Law

 

shes full of it ... the woman who says that the evidence was doctored discrediting her own billiard ball analysis and then used official 9/11 site photographs ..Wake ..the ... f... up. shes part of the tribe that turned up Fetzer, Jones , Morgan Reynolds ,

 

she made a big point re: DEW of the cars all burned out in a row and the fire engine damage but then ran a mile when it was pointed out the cars were towed to that spot by recovery workers and the engine of the fireengine was in a different position.

 

 

I did not watch the entire video.

 

Fetzer actually put together some good work on the Marjory Stoneman Douglas psyop shooting where the patsy kid's "doctor" previously worked for NASA. He also did some great work on Sandy Hook "shooting" I think.

 

Much of the facts are out there though at this point, the only remaining question I have is whether or not the planes were holograms or actual planes. If they were holograms then how did they make the engine noise possible? If they were actual aircraft then I believe that they used homing beacon devices to guide the planes to their destination (the towers).

 

There is no doubt in my mind that the towers collapsed by controlled demolition. There is no way that those steel beams would have come straight down any other way. Jet fuel burns up immediately are does not burn hot enough to melt steel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Much of the facts are out there though at this point, the only remaining question I have is whether or not the planes were holograms or actual planes. If they were holograms then how did they make the engine noise possible? If they were actual aircraft then I believe that they used homing beacon devices to guide the planes to their destination (the towers).

there were no planes. entirely cgi video (ala 2001 effects). September Clues completely dissects all the videos and the agents 'on the ground'

Loose Change 1 and 2 poked into the plane landing at cleveland (loose change lads were no planers before aLEX jones offered them £1 mil for loose change edited) and two of the fights didnt even exist as per official records

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, zArk said:

there were no planes. entirely cgi video (ala 2001 effects). September Clues completely dissects all the videos and the agents 'on the ground'

Loose Change 1 and 2 poked into the plane landing at cleveland (loose change lads were no planers before aLEX jones offered them £1 mil for loose change edited) and two of the fights didnt even exist as per official records

 

That doesn't account for the people on the ground who saw planes, or rather something that looks like airplanes, and the sounds.

 

Regardless of what they were, it was a well planned event that shocked and scar[r]ed and killed a lot of people while being used to distract and traumatize humanity so that the demons could implement more laws and taxes and strip away more of our liberty and freedom via various methods. Everything going on the world today is proof of that agenda.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Messenger said:

There is no way that those steel beams would have come straight down any other way. Jet fuel burns up immediately are does not burn hot enough to melt steel.

 

In videos you see them turn to dust as they fall, including the last standing column tip over and simply blow away in the wind. What else apart from a nuke would make metal turn to dust.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zArk said:

there were no planes.

 

There were 4 planes. 

 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

entirely cgi video (ala 2001 effects).

 

Nonsense.

 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

there were no planes. entirely cgi video (ala 2001 effects). September Clues completely dissects all the videos and the agents 'on the ground'

Loose Change 1 and 2 poked into the plane landing at cleveland (loose change lads were no planers before aLEX jones offered them £1 mil for loose change edited) and two of the fights didnt even exist as per official records

 

 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

September Clues completely dissects all the videos and the agents 'on the ground'

 

September Clues is the biggest pile of shite imaginable.

http://truthaction.org/debunkingseptemberclues.pdf

 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Loose Change 1 and 2 poked into the plane landing at cleveland 

 

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

(loose change lads were no planers before aLEX jones offered them £1 mil for loose change edited)

 

No idea what you are even saying.

 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

and two of the fights didnt even exist as per official records

 

Go on then, let's do this - SOURCE please. Please tell me it isn't the flight and landing logs -  because of course the two planes they refer to didn't, you know, actually land!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...