Twin Towers Nuked

Haunted Universe

15 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

Im going to the laundrette to dry my tin foil hat and straight jackets, and to scare the muzzled normies by waxing lyrical about the matrix we are living in.

Be back in about an hour. I do hope to see those photos and concrete proof of giant flimsy planes and its innards staring back at me.

cheers and good luck on your quest brave sir knight. 

Yet again, the same claim and complete evasion. No planers huh.:classic_rolleyes:

To recap as we appear to have hidden it all by jumping page:

• Can you explain PROPERLY how the explosion at the plane impact point went inwards and bent the outer columns in that direction?
  • Since you claim an astonishing amount of work was done to fake this whole thing, why didn't they just fake some black boxes? Fairly simple to do.
  • On the posted picture of an impact test where a jet hits a wall and breaks into tiny bits, why shouldn't the 911 plane do the same?
  • How many people to plant it all, how were they paid, paper trail etc.
  • You stated that the impact was "perfectly straight square and rectangle hole" - how did the two pictures posted not disprove that?
  • Please provide images where the outer columns bend outwards.
  • Can you please, give me a follow up question to "yeah it was an explosion" bearing in mind the reporter knows it was a plane? 
  • Do you have evidence for planted wreckage, any dodgy pictures, witness accounts etc.?
  • Do the multiple images provided show severe fire damage and lots of the plane now gone after it has landed at low speed and not impacted anything
Edited by Comedy Time
recap

This IS my thread, so there for I can not 'hijack' it. Much like I can not steal my own car. If you dont like it, go and shill on some one elses with your baseless anecdotal  horseshit replies. 

Im done going round in circles replying to the same questions. 

NO PLANES end of story,  90% of your replies are outlandish fantasy backed up by nothing but pseudo intellectual gaslighting.

Planes that vanish upon impact yet you now post fake photos of plane wreckage at the penta-con. And landing gears that go through three buildings creating 3 holes....

Absolutely nothing you have presented is plausible. Your shanksville and twin towers replies were laughable.

I'll stick with no planes and you can remain in your controlled delusion/blatant shilling.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

This IS my thread, so there for I can not 'hijack' it. Much like I can not steal my own car. If you dont like it, go and shill on some one elses with your baseless anecdotal  horseshit replies. 

We already covered this. More insulting and hostility once again noted (just by me it would seem). None of my replies are baseless, anecdotal or horseshit.

Im done going round in circles replying to the same questions. 

Evasion noted. You haven't been round in any circles, you have avoided difficult questions and obvious alternative evidence.

NO PLANES end of story,  90% of your replies are outlandish fantasy backed up by nothing but pseudo intellectual gaslighting.

If you find it "gaslighting" when somebody asks you pertinent questions then you really shouldn't bring it up. My replies are not outlandish fantasy and are backed up by images, of which there are copious amounts. There were planes whether you like it or not. Dozens of other questions shall remain unasked, let alone ignored by you.

Planes that vanish upon impact yet you now post fake photos of plane wreckage at the penta-con.

Prove it's faked. How many to plant it all, dissect the planes, muddy it all up, burn it a little, transport it and drop it here there and everywhere.

We covered the plane "vanishing" issue with some really easy to understand pictures. You have avoided answering to any of them.

And landing gears that go through three buildings creating 3 holes.

Over 2 tons in weight and travelling at 530 mph. I struggle to understand how anyone can find it hard to work that one out.

Absolutely nothing you have presented is plausible. 

Large guffaw at that one. From someone who makes the claims you do, nuclear bombs, no planes, no victims - a virtual army of people to prepare, transport and distribute the dna and plane parts, god knows how many involved in the TV claims, the preparation of video and witnesses. Then there are the 4 planes and all the passengers to be disposed of.

Yeah, real plausible:classic_rolleyes:

Your shanksville and twin towers replies were laughable.

I really have zero value on your opinion - it's the fence sitters who need to see this. To see how you have evaded questions that demand answers. Most telling.

I'll stick with no planes and you can remain in your controlled delusion/blatant shilling.

More insults and baiting. Dude, you just threw your toys out of the pram and evaded the basic questions. 

Go on, be brave. If you are right you must have answers to these:

• Can you explain PROPERLY how the explosion at the plane impact point went inwards and bent the outer columns in that direction?
  • Since you claim an astonishing amount of work was done to fake this whole thing, why didn't they just fake some black boxes? Fairly simple to do.
  • On the posted picture of an impact test where a jet hits a wall and breaks into tiny bits, why shouldn't the 911 plane do the same?
  • You stated that the impact was "perfectly straight square and rectangle hole" - how did the two pictures posted not disprove that?
  • Can you please, give me a follow up question to "yeah it was an explosion" bearing in mind the reporter knows it was a plane? 
  • Do you have evidence for planted wreckage, any dodgy pictures, witness accounts etc.?
  • Do the multiple images provided show severe fire damage and lots of the plane now gone after it has landed at low speed and not impacted anything

1 minute ago, mishy said:

Strong sense of Deja-vu going on here lol

Its Carlos using a different account. Exact same questions in the exact same format. Paper trail, paper trail, paper trail. I'm talking about no planes and expected to explain how the psy op was planned and who was involved in detail. I guess im supposed to know exactly what went on at Epstein's island as well, at what time, what day, etc etc.

Heres your bullshit hole Carlos.  You havnt disproved anything regarding these perfectly, perfectly straight square/rectangle holes. Also, a real uncontrolled explosion would have looked exceedingly different. How is this hole NOT created by design? And wheres any evidence of a giant plane thats just hit it, for the LAST time. 

image-3.png

• Like 2

Just now, Comedy Time said:

Sharp as a tennis ball. Yes I see it too. I ask lots of questions no-plane dudes run away and make lots of noise.

Obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse.

It's the questions you're asking. But then, you know that.

13 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Prove it's faked

Like I said, in every video of the plane paused when its half way inside the tower, there is no impact/impact hole. This is impossible.  Add in all the other blatant dodgy shit on 9/11 and it all adds up to one massive stinking turd, just like you. A turd that just wont flush. In that case, you should suck one of your arms to sharp point and commit seppuku.

The irony of you asking for a paper trail when you leave one as obvious as neon orange breadcumbs, CARLOS.

23 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Over 2 tons in weight and travelling at 530 mph. I struggle to understand how anyone can find it hard to work that one out.

Yet you contradict yourself with the plane hitting the wall and vaporizing saying why cant the plane on 9/11 do the same. Make your mind up hot shot. Either the plane goes through the wall or it doesn't. (But of course, the 9/11 plane managed to smash through steel before it did the same thing). 

37 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

So where is the wing then? Or the plane? Either it went through the tower or it didn't. 

LOL. Black and White huh? 

A plane goes into the side of a building at nearly 500mph and it ALL went through the building or not. 

Different parts are different densities and weights, so different parts would have behaved differently. 

It's very very complex. Not black and white at all. 

(and again I'll state NO PLANE at the Pentagon IMO. Different techniques and subterfuge at each terror site) 

1 hour ago, Haunted Universe said:

Like I said, in every video of the plane paused when its half way inside the tower, there is no impact/impact hole. This is impossible. 

Like you said is not what everyone else saw. Yes there is. Mostly there is the actual plane in the way of seeing it! What is impossible is you being able to be reasoned with. You see what you wish to see

Add in all the other blatant dodgy shit on 9/11 and it all adds up to one massive stinking turd, just like you.

Yet again this member breaches the guidelines. What's that now, eight times you've fired insults at me? The "other blatant dodgy shit" is nothing to do with the totally impossible no planes nonsense.

A turd that just wont flush. In that case, you should suck one of your arms to sharp point and commit seppuku.

Another one, look at this bloke go. Questions? Nope, not having any of it, too difficult. Ad hominems and insults, excelling.

The irony of you asking for a paper trail when you leave one as obvious as neon orange breadcumbs, CARLOS.

Rupert. I hate to break it to you, but they have an inkling. The irony is in asking you for evidence that actual goes beyond your badly biased and drastically misguided opinion. 

Edited by Comedy Time

Paper trail, paper trail, paper trail. I'm talking about no planes and expected to explain how the psy op was planned and who was involved in detail. I guess im supposed to know exactly what went on at Epstein's island as well, at what time, what day, etc etc.

I expect the slightest piece of physical evidence. Considering the astonishing number this fairy tale no plane scenario involves, just anything other than your very poor opinion.

Heres your bullshit hole Carlos.  You havnt disproved anything regarding these perfectly, perfectly straight square/rectangle holes. 

Those are the decorative edgings on the outside of the columns. Surely somebody could have tapped you on the shoulder and told you this? I mean can you not see them on every intact column either side?

Also, a real uncontrolled explosion would have looked exceedingly different. How is this hole NOT created by design? 

Thank you once again for furnishing us all with your hopeless opinion. Again, I value it less than you could possibly imagine. Can you identify other uncontrolled explosions where you have something similar to compare to.

A controlled explosion would have blown the columns outwards. THAT is why you are afraid to answer any of the questions posed to you.

And wheres any evidence of a giant plane thats just hit it, for the LAST time. 

Really? For the last time I doubt that?  Which part of the responses that you have evaded is confusing for you? I provided very easy to understand media and explanations.

• Do the multiple images provided show severe fire damage and lots of the plane now gone after it has landed at low speed and not impacted anything?

image-3.png

No it isn't. Got any more bare assertions?

• Haha 1

And again, the THREE exit holes made by Carlos's landing gears. Seems totally plausible doesn't it? 

1174975_552416661460022_1735907430_n (1).jpg

Yes. What you need to do is compute the kinetic energy of the landing gear. The resistant force of the inner walls which were not as reinforced like the outer wall. Then you need to see how much kinetic energy is lost through resistant force on wall 1, wall 2 and wall 3. Or just carry on doing this:

193-1930905_nelson-haha-png-ha-ha-nelson

2 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

Yet you contradict yourself with the plane hitting the wall and vaporizing saying why cant the plane on 9/11 do the same. Make your mind up hot shot. Either the plane goes through the wall or it doesn't. (But of course, the 9/11 plane managed to smash through steel before it did the same thing). 

No contradiction. On the impact jet testing, they used a specifically reinforced wall to stop the jet dead in its tracks. To explain - the resistant force of the wall exceeded the kinetic energy of the jet. On the WTC1 / WTC2 and Pentagon it did not. On the ground at Shankesville it most certainly did, spewing tiny fragments and large off in every direction at hundreds of miles per hour - just like the impact test.

Simple really.

4 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

Yes. What you need to do is compute the kinetic energy of the landing gear. The resistant force of the inner walls which were not as reinforced like the outer wall. Then you need to see how much kinetic energy is lost through resistant force on wall 1, wall 2 and wall 3. Or just carry on doing this:

with all that force and kinetic energy we don't need bombs at all......and to think all the work and time that went into development 

kinetic energy.....yea right 😏