Twin Towers Nuked

Haunted Universe

Where did the towers go? They were pulverised by underground nukes. As they fell they sunk into their own footprint into the molten holes underneath them. 

You keep ignoring the fact of a nuclear footprint at ground zero from samples taken. 

Judy Woods is one of many disinfo bullshit artists who wants you to beleive a lazer beam zapped the towers, 

A nuke will do the job just fine, considering they were the in built device from the towers inception/creation.

i beleive the Sears Tower in Chicago has the same thing.

No doubt the military have weaponry and craft unknown to the public, but pulverising the towers with lazers is stretching the imagination.

if lazers were used they would have done a better job with the looney tunes plane hole, and surely the collapse would have been more contained?

im interested in what you think a cloaked aircraft shooting lazers would actually look like. What would a lazer beam do to a giant tower?

On 9/6/2020 at 3:50 PM, Haunted Universe said:

Judy Woods is one of many disinfo bullshit artists who wants you to beleive a lazer beam zapped the towers, 

From what I've read about her and what she has theorised, I don't believe she's ever claimed to know what actually 'zapped' the towers, and she's never claimed that it was done with 'lasers'.

All she has presented is 'evidence' to suggest that some kind of direct-energy weapon was used.

This is based on what I have read in a couple of Andrew Johnson's e-books on the subject of 9/11.

He suggests there are a number of 'factions' within the '9/11 truth' community, all pushing their own narratives and agenda, and some may not be acting in everyone's best interests.

There are certainly a number of theories being investigated and put forward, and I'm keeping open-minded on the subject.

David Icke's "The Trigger" really puts things into perspective though - we have all these different 'truther groups' arguing amongst each other about 'how' the attacks were pulled off and 'how' the towers were destroyed. In "The Trigger", Icke is not really that interested in figuring out 'how' the towers were destroyed, but looking at the reasons 'why' it was done.

In a way, the Elites must be laughing at all of us. Everyone is obsessed with arguing amongst each other on how this was all carried out, and we're all being distracted from what's happened in the wake of this all.

12 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

David Icke's "The Trigger" really puts things into perspective though - we have all these different 'truther groups' arguing amongst each other about 'how' the attacks were pulled off and 'how' the towers were destroyed. In "The Trigger", Icke is not really that interested in figuring out 'how' the towers were destroyed, but looking at the reasons 'why' it was done.

We didn't need another 1000 page book to tell us why it was done ... could all be summarized in a few lines ....

To create animosity with the Muslim world and an excuse to invade any Islamic country they liked , hopefully leading to a backlash of  rioting of Europe's muslims (but that never happened) ... A reason for increase police state in the West , scanners at airports etc ... And as always money ... double insurance policy on towers , missing gold in basement .... 

But in hindsight  this event triggered nothing ...9/11 was the lie that Failed to Change the world ...

DI should have saved that phrase for Corona ... Corona  IS the lie  that changed the world 

On 9/6/2020 at 9:50 PM, Haunted Universe said:

Where did the towers go? They were pulverised by underground nukes. As they fell they sunk into their own footprint into the molten holes underneath them. 

You keep ignoring the fact of a nuclear footprint at ground zero from samples taken. 

A nuke will do the job just fine, considering they were the in built device from the towers inception/creation.

Nukes will not do the job fine ... they do not pulverize things to dust ..... 

On 8/13/2020 at 4:49 AM, oz93666 said:

Yes .....indications are nukes were deep under the towers .... radiation channeled upwards . Nukes were I believe used in addition to thermate 

I wonder how any people can think nuclear devices were used. The smallest tactical warheads create very big outward expansion explosion. On 9/11 no signs are visible of this. 

17 minutes ago, Doctor What said:

I wonder how any people can think nuclear devices were used. The smallest tactical warheads create very big outward expansion explosion. On 9/11 no signs are visible of this. 

As you can see from my posts I'm still juggling ideas .... Early in this thread I was exploring the nuke theory , one deep under each tower ... the greatest proponent of this theory is this guy ...

But there's a gaping hole in his logic .... the up blast could not dustify , and if the nuke blast broke the surface , as you say , the explosion would be terrific ....

I KNOW SSP is a reality , so by far the most sensible theory , is the one offered by Karl Mollison , a cloaked craft , high above the towers , fired a disintegration weapon , this could have melted the granite under the towers , and perhaps induced some radiation in the ground there .. if it is present .... the blue ponds could just be  a ruse from the cabal to encourage the radiation /nuke theory proposed in above video ... Dimitri , the guy proposing this , says the American government were not behind 9/11 , and suffered a surprise attack that day ..lol 

11 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

As you can see from my posts I'm still juggling ideas .... Early in this thread I was exploring the nuke theory , one deep under each tower ... the greatest proponent of this theory is this guy ...

But there's a gaping hole in his logic .... the up blast could not dustify , and if the nuke blast broke the surface , as you say , the explosion would be terrific ....

I KNOW SSP is a reality , so by far the most sensible theory , is the one offered by Karl Mollison , a cloaked craft , high above the towers , fired a disintegration weapon , this could have melted the granite under the towers , and perhaps induced some radiation in the ground there .. if it is present .... the blue ponds could just be  a ruse from the cabal to encourage the radiation /nuke theory proposed in above video ... Dimitri , the guy proposing this , says the American government were not behind 9/11 , and suffered a surprise attack that day ..lol 

I cannot understand you. On one hand you say its not sensible for nuclear waepons, then other say its cloaked ship like star trek. The granite looks like volcanic to my eyes and USA had knowledge of the attack. I think all these conjured magic things are big distractions, there was no planes, its a nuclear bomb, its space weapons, its cloaked klingon ship - nothing of these makes sense or reality.

Just now, Doctor What said:

I cannot understand you. On one hand you say its not sensible for nuclear waepons, then other say its cloaked ship like star trek.  - nothing of these makes sense or reality.

Just because the man on the street finds these things hard to believe does not mean they make no sense or aren't real ....The secret government has very advanced tech..

The towers DID disappear. This has to be explained !                    

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

Just because the man on the street finds these things hard to believe does not mean they make no sense or aren't real ....The secret government has very advanced tech..

The towers DID disappear. This has to be explained !                    

I don't think its a man on street thing, it is anybody who understands the difference between tv, movies and the real world. If it is secret government how come so called insiders know this. Such powerful people would not let this news on the internet. I think they are charlatans feeding on conspiracies. I see no evidence only talk.

I don't agree they disappeared aerial-view-of-manhattan-shows-smoulderi

This is very big area of rubble and every building that demolishes has this dust everywhere. Its normal for seeing this.

Demolition.jpg

8 hours ago, oz93666 said:

, so by far the most sensible theory , is the one offered by Karl Mollison , a cloaked craft , high above the towers , fired a disintegration weapon

Are you on crack? The most sensible theory? What a fantastical premise. i cant take you seiously with a claim like that.

Any evidence of lasers?  Any?

6 hours ago, Doctor What said:

don't think its a man on street thing, it is anybody who understands the difference between tv, movies and the real world. If it is secret government how come so called insiders know this. Such powerful people would not let this news on the internet. I think they are charlatans feeding on conspiracies. I see no evidence only talk.

Whatever took the towers out was explosives of some sort, I think we could all agree in that, but i think Oz is taking the piss with cloaked aircraft firing lazer beams. 

But hey if it ends up being that hes right, I will eat my tin foil hat. 

The main focus on 9/11 should be that no one died except first responders and I have no real clue about the jumpers. Also what the world became since.

Covid 19 is going to change the way the world operates and im sure these bastards have more tricks up their sleeves for future psy ops and manipulation

2 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

The main focus on 9/11 should be that no one died except first responders and I have no real clue about the jumpers.

This thread is crazy with nuclear bombs, klingons and now the worst of all nobody died. No wonder main stream thinks we are all waste of time.

35 minutes ago, Doctor What said:

This thread is crazy with nuclear bombs, klingons and now the worst of all nobody died. No wonder main stream thinks we are all waste of time.

You must be new to this. The 'vicsims' were exposed years ago.

http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=18

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=482&sid=865feaa6b68a4092574478dc26d8ef48

2 hours ago, Doctor What said:

The mainstream are a waste of time. With their heads up their asses appeasing their over lords. Now the masses suddenly care because this Covid psy op actually affects EVERYONE.

You keep clapping for the NHS and banging your pots and pans. You're making a real difference.

5 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

I guess you've never heard of Molecular Dissociation.

Why don't you explain to the viewers what that is ... 

5 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

Whatever took the towers out was explosives of some sort, I think we could all agree in that, but i think Oz is taking the piss with cloaked aircraft firing lazer beams. 

But hey if it ends up being that hes right, I will eat my tin foil hat. 

That's just it ...it wasn't explosive .... an explosion has a big shock wave and a big BANG ...

The problem with many here is that are not aware of what is possible technically , their imagination is restricted by the science we have on the surface ...which is stone age ... anti gravity UFO type craft ..cloaking , and DEW are all a reality , and well accepted by those who have researched it. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, mishy said:

You must be new to this. The 'vicsims' were exposed years ago.

No I am not new. I also have no need to visit crazy cluesforum. This is a forum who doesn't allow any one to join who argues with Simon Shack. Perhaps you should go to New York and talk yourself with some relatives of dead. I'm sure they will be delighted to talk your theory through and discuss how you have believed horseshit.

8 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

The mainstream are a waste of time.

You miss my whole point. Main stream are the people we try to turn around aren't they? Surely it is not logic to think just amongst truth seekers. 

I may not have all the right answers but I know no main stream man on the street will ever change to question this if it is such a crazy idea. 

3 hours ago, Doctor What said:

No I am not new. I also have no need to visit crazy cluesforum. This is a forum who doesn't allow any one to join who argues with Simon Shack. Perhaps you should go to New York and talk yourself with some relatives of dead. I'm sure they will be delighted to talk your theory through and discuss how you have believed horseshit.

You state that it's crazy, is that because you can't believe what your own eyes are telling you? They just provide the evidence, and it's good that you can't go there trolling as it saves pages and pages of bollocks. If you you had a valid question about something I'm sure they would answer, but as you can see (or not as you refuse to go) it's not the most active forum, but then again are any active 9/11 forums these days?

As for going to New York speak to the relatives, maybe they need to be asked where the their battle for truth has gone?

I can find this with a Google search - is from September last year - apparently the "families" are suing Saudi Arabia for helping the "terrorists" (Only 5 comments on the article!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/justice-dept-offers-911-families-new-detail-about-investigation-of-suspected-saudi-accomplices/2019/09/12/0d6afc06-d0b5-11e9-87fa-8501a456c003_story.html

There isn't much else happening....

Someone should tell them to just look at the TV footage and give that to a lawyer.

2 hours ago, mishy said:

You state that it's crazy, is that because you can't believe what your own eyes are telling you? They just provide the evidence, and it's good that you can't go there trolling as it saves pages and pages of bollocks. If you you had a valid question about something I'm sure they would answer, but as you can see (or not as you refuse to go) it's not the most active forum, but then again are any active 9/11 forums these days?

As for going to New York speak to the relatives, maybe they need to be asked where the their battle for truth has gone?

Obvious your hero is Simon Shack for coming up with this mad theory, but please do not insult people by suggestion that your 'eyes' are telling you what all should see. My eyes tell me that there were planes, my ears tell me there were planes.  Its a waste of time to discuss this with you as you have previously shown, the battle for truth has had to endure many years of this and others that make truth seekers all look very uninformed.

I think nuclear bombs as thread suggests is not even logical or a possibility. I think also that you are hijacking the thread with some off topic things.