Twin Towers Nuked

Haunted Universe

6 hours ago, RE:fresh said:

Thermite* and it was activated by massive heat signature. Has to be ..usually equivalent of magnesium ribbon to ignite. Not nukes.(lol but sorry)  Nano thermite. Found in most debris... Only made at that time in 3 or so contractors

Mostly based out of Langley

Nano thermate (not thermite) ( thermate = thirmite plus sulphur ) definitely was used .... but does not explain the colossal amount of heat trapped underground , figures show this would need thousands of tonnes of thermate !! ....The buildings would have lit up like candles, never mind getting this much material into the buildings .... 

Nor does thermate alone explain the dustification and disappearance of the towers!!!  No known  science explains this. 

Any theory must explain ALL the evidence 

• Like 1

@oz93666 I'm not very educated on 9/11 and nuclear bombs so i have a question from an idiot's point of view, why would the US government use a nuclear weapon? Surely it would be easier to just demolish the building or use explosives that don't send radiation and nuclear fallout into the atmosphere? I mean, I'm not a raging psychopath like the skull and bones group so maybe that's why but I don't get why they would use a nuclear weapon when other forms of explosion would be more than enough? Let me know bro

41 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@oz93666 I'm not very educated on 9/11 and nuclear bombs so i have a question from an idiot's point of view, why would the US government use a nuclear weapon? Surely it would be easier to just demolish the building or use explosives that don't send radiation and nuclear fallout into the atmosphere? I mean, I'm not a raging psychopath like the skull and bones group so maybe that's why but I don't get why they would use a nuclear weapon when other forms of explosion would be more than enough? Let me know bro

That's a good question .....Putting the nuke issue aside for the moment ...... Why dustify the towers at all? 

Thermate alone could have brought down the towers  although this would have caused much more damage to adjacent building , and the pile of tangled girders and debris  would have been massive  ... it would have required 100's of people to clear up , and months to do it .... these workers would see all the many girders , sliced through in the tell tale thermate way ..

Dustification removes all the incriminating evidence ... and makes clean up so much quicker and cheaper ....

Also the secret government does have UFO type craft (SSP) that have undreamed of weapons that will surely be able to disintegrate buildings in this way , perhaps they were showing humanity a taste of what's to come with  the fake alien invasion .... According to Mollison advanced UFO type craft will soon be firing on big cities , the craft will not be piloted by aliens , but mind controlled humans in the SSP.... 

invasion_stage_3_complete_by_unfor54k3n.

Edited by oz93666

On 8/15/2020 at 10:20 AM, oz93666 said:

^^^ Dustification is THE big anomaly that must be explained ...Dr Judy Wood has gone into this in the greatest detail and  nukes under the towers just doesn't do this

Look at the second picture on this page , the rusty looking towers during construction , look how tall they are , if they collapsed the rubble would be around 100 to  50  meters high we only see a fraction of this (towers were 545meters) 

...no known tech dustifies things like this .. we are dealing with unknown weapons the secret government has .

where did the towers go? 

af169b6bf528c87b6ce6ecad302c7ae3.jpg

I believe Dr. Judy Wood might have a valid theory here and it doesn't mean the scumbags didn't use thermate also.

Edited by wideawake

37 minutes ago, wideawake said:

I believe Dr. Judy Wood might have a valid theory here 

I don't think she has a theory , just concludes from the evidence   " someone has the ability to direct energy and disrupt the bonds of matter " ... well sure ...clearly they do ...

I would suggest we know who has this tech .... The cabal controlled off world empire , they've been zapping around in antigravity craft for decades ... have time travel ... teleportation .... cloning and much much more , and apparently disintegration ray guns that can dustify buildings fired from cloaked craft ...

And all this information is on the web , just search....  " Secret Space Program Salla "  

Edited by oz93666

On 8/17/2020 at 8:36 PM, oz93666 said:

Nano thermate (not thermite) ( thermate = thirmite plus sulphur ) definitely was used .... but does not explain the colossal amount of heat trapped underground , figures show this would need thousands of tonnes of thermate !! ....The buildings would have lit up like candles, never mind getting this much material into the buildings .... 

Nor does thermate alone explain the dustification and disappearance of the towers!!!  No known  science explains this. 

Any theory must explain ALL the evidence 

I was spell checking you with thermite spelling haha...and thermate has barium nitrate too . no nukes. Sorry that didnt happen. 

On 8/18/2020 at 3:25 AM, oz93666 said:

Also the secret government does have UFO type craft (SSP) that have undreamed of weapons that will surely be able to disintegrate buildings in this way , perhaps they were showing humanity a taste of what's to come with  the fake alien invasion .... According to Mollison advanced UFO type craft will soon be firing on big cities , the craft will not be piloted by aliens , but mind controlled humans in the SSP.... 

So you think that the towers being nuked is out of the realms of possibility, but you believe lazer beams shot from the sky from cloaked spaceships/aircraft is more likely? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, RE:fresh said:

I was spell checking you with thermite spelling haha...and thermate has barium nitrate too . no nukes. Sorry that didnt happen. 

It's no good saying "sorry that didn't happen" and think that's sorted it ....

Explain to me the heat underground 

Iron workers at the site pointed out that huge columns that were bent into horseshoe shapes - without the flanges showing any cracks or buckling.  They cited, "It takes thousands of degrees to bend steel like this"........Bechtel engineers, responsible for safety at Ground Zero, wrote in the Journal of the American Society of Safety Engineers: “The debris pile at Ground Zero was always tremendously hot. Thermal measurements taken by helicopter each day showed underground temperatures ranging from 400ºF to more than 2,800ºF.”

Shows Thousands of tonnes of Granite under tower MELTED AWAY ...Impossible for thermate to do this ! 

2j1k8wi%5B1%5D.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 8:28 PM, oz93666 said:

And the public are kept back from the edge by a wall so they can't dangle a radiation counter over the edge ....!

Get a water resistant Geiger counter and a fishing rod.  Water is an excellent radiation shield for alpha, beta, and even gamma so maybe a detector to catch the resulting glow whenever the water stops something would be better.   They don't like people from my State so I'd get a free one-way pass to Riker's Island.

• Like 2

So was there any radiation readings taken? we people in the area suddenly falling sick with radiation sickness? has there been a massive increase in birth defects cause by ratiation? surely it would have been in the air, the water, the food sources within quite an area, blown by the wind.

Sounds to me somebody is hoping to seed the idea that Israel basically nuked the US. Not hard to see what their desired goal would be, a massive backlash against anything jewish.

Nuclear weapons, especially tactical nukes, do not spew as much radioactive debris as a nuclear power plant.  They contain way less radioactive materials.  I believe they used multiple technologies to drop those buildings.  The incident was very, very well engineered along with the subsequent psyop. 

One goes through multiple layers to obscure the true origin of any misdeed.  In Lakeland, Florida, they recently found a live air to air missile, origination Jordan, that was designed to be fired from a French fighter jet.  There also just so happens to be a private company in Lakeland that has the World's largest non-governmental collection of fighter jets including a few of the French fighters the missile was designed to be mounted and fired.  It begs a few questions as it's a mercenary air force.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-22-private-company-offering-contract-air-support-lakeland-missile.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 12:34 PM, wideawake said:

I believe Dr. Judy Wood might have a valid theory here and it doesn't mean the scumbags didn't use thermate also.

Where she loses credibility to me is when she saying this is proof of "free energy" technology, but how is it ?

23 minutes ago, ManxCat3 said:

Where she loses credibility to me is when she saying this is proof of "free energy" technology, but how is it ?

If she did say that , What she probably meant was " This is evidence of technology which is beyond the understanding of the science we have" 

And she is dead right .. what happened can only be explained by tech which is more advanced than the surface population has ...

This is no surprise to those up to speed on the SSP ..

The SSP , Secret Space Program , is a secret cabal run off world civilization comprising millions of humans , mostly kidnapped from Earth , they have advanced tech in all areas , anti gravity UFO type craft , teleportation , time travel , cloning  , and disintegration weapons that can dustify buildings.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

And why would the military waste that technology on two shitty towers? 

Everything is compartmentalized ... the cabal have to keep our science and tech in the stone age to enslave us financially keep us working 9 to 5 ...  So the conventional military knows nothing of this .. the US Navy sees UFO type craft , now and then , flying around , and  doesn't know what they are .... mostly they are piloted by humans in the SSP who never set foot on Earth , so nothing leaks out .... the Cabal want this advanced  tech secret and for themselves , to start forest fires , manipulate the weather , use on operations like 9/11  .... 

They have vast fleets of enormous craft , which they are likely to use in a fake alien invasion soon ... they will appear over cities and disintegrate buildings , just like they did on 9/11 , and the public will be told it's aliens doing this ...

Aliens do control everything here , an evil coalition of annunaki , reptilians , and arcturians ... they direct the human Cabal (rothschilds , royalty etc) .... But they will most likely use the mind controlled slaves in the SSP to attack us .

One of the SSP craft in the Solar Warden Fleet Shown with a conventional aircraft carrier for size comparison 

246e047dbad892a795403fd3552c21aa.jpg

11 hours ago, oz93666 said:

If she did say that , What she probably meant was " This is evidence of technology which is beyond the understanding of the science we have" 

And she is dead right .. what happened can only be explained by tech which is more advanced than the surface population has ...

This is no surprise to those up to speed on the SSP ..

The SSP , Secret Space Program , is a secret cabal run off world civilization comprising millions of humans , mostly kidnapped from Earth , they have advanced tech in all areas , anti gravity UFO type craft , teleportation , time travel , cloning  , and disintegration weapons that can dustify buildings.

It's on the cover of her book.

24 minutes ago, ManxCat3 said:

It's on the cover of her book.

Yes your right .... That's very sloppy on her part .... We can't know that this was "free-energy tech " (whatever that means) ...free probably means once you build the apparatus it will just run forever , requiring no electricity/petrol/uranium to power it  ... I doubt this is what it was , perhaps some sort of device powered by electricity or directly from atomic fission/fission  , fired from a cloaked SSP craft. 

Reports from SSP whistle-blowers that they do use nuclear fission on craft  , this probably generates the electricity ( just the same as conventional nuclear power plants) to power anti gravity lift and other things. 

51YHQn+-MkL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by oz93666

19 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Yes your right .... That's very sloppy on her part .... We can't know that this was "free-energy tech " (whatever that means) ...free probably means once you build the apparatus it will just run forever , requiring no electricity/petrol/uranium to power it  ... I doubt this is what it was , perhaps some sort of device powered by electricity or directly from atomic fission/fission  , fired from a cloaked SSP craft. 

Reports from SSP whistle-blowers that they do use nuclear fission on craft  , this probably generates the electricity ( just the same as conventional nuclear power plants) to power anti gravity lift and other things. 

51YHQn+-MkL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Exactly, she goes and does all of that meticulous research, then says something like that? I used to be 100% Dr Judy Wood but i'm more micronukes now. Heinz Pommer lectures are quite good.