Twin Towers Nuked

Haunted Universe

I'm fairly convinced there were no planes .... also thermate was  used ...look at this classic thermate/thermite cut ... they lay the charge at an angle so the top part slips down over the bottom ...If the charge was horizontal it would melt the steel the top part would fall down a few inches and get stuck ....

I think the nuke link HU gave doesn't believe thermate was used ....

First the thermate charges were detonated on two separate floors , collapse starts , then just one nuke underground for each tower .... Before all this charges were detonated to simulate plane impact....

Also the molten steel running down from the floors where the collapse starts can only be explained by thermate 

e8b7ac03fd58c751c7be4638bafb8e84.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr_KdSSDrjQYbmbeVdVDo

there were no planes (watch September Clues)

most of the crime was controlled and managed there is very little real evidence

photos and video were edited / faked / staged

after the 1991 bombing cover up it was clear that intelligence agencies were using foreign military to perform domestic attacks

the towers were a significant visual target worth returning to

(see Emad Salem and his audio recordings used in court)

the buildings were rigged long before 2001, there were multiple agencies involved but heres where i depart from most of opinions

the buildings were meant to be shown blowing up to provoke Martial Law in America

however the Neo-Cons , the supra-nationalists, created the veil of Airplane hijacks and crashes

the neo-liberals (NWO) , like with Oklahoma and WTC91, wanted a big show to shutdown the country and destroy the nation

the New - Conservatives (NWO) wanted to retain the nation but control the population their own way

the truth movement became overrun with the neo-liberal teams of info agents (Judy Wood, Ste Jones, Fetzer, Ric Gage etc etc)

the beginnings were full of a neo-liberal stars and celebrities but who remembers

Gerard Holmgren or Jimmy Walters

Who remembers Loose Change being 'no planes' ?? then came the edits, then came a $1 mil from Alex Jones ..the end

Who remembers the pod on the undercarriage bollocks (in plane sight)

twenty years later and its now a myth, the only thing real was the chaos of information and hindsight to bring to the table today

Edited by zArk

On 8/13/2020 at 5:39 AM, Haunted Universe said:

Fallout would be minimal and located to within ground zero range only. Radiation would drop to acceptable levels within 72 hrs. after the blast. Most fall out was trapped in the cement dust thus causing all of the recent cancer deaths that we are now seeing in NYC amongst first responders. 

To the contrary Ground burst results in far more fall out -  Its bomb residue attaching to stuff as it explodes - there would have been dust scattered over a wide area. There would also have been a few very hot spots in terms of contaminations - with serious health implications.

The associated EMP pulse although attenuated in a ground burst would still have knocked out all those cameras recording the collapse.

The fact every man and his dog was capable of filming the collapse is pretty conclusive evidence to my mind that a nuclear device was not involved.

Same applies to the Beruit blast - mobile phones recorded the shockwave hitting them (and killing the owner) - if it was nuclear the EMP would have fritzed them before the shockwave hit. 

25 minutes ago, Eldnah said:

To the contrary Ground burst results in far more fall out - 

This would not really be classified as a ground burst , which throws vast amounts of material up and leaves a big crater ....

If nukes were used they would have been contained within the granite bedrock with just a small opening upwards .....

If nukes are detonated deep under ground and do not break the surface a spherical cavern is created , the walls made of vitrified ground...

Granite is the hardest rock known and could contain a blast , even so we don't see any up blast in the towers which is strange .... Although perhaps not , to get a good blast you need volatile material around the nuke , like wet earth ... granite   has a very high vaporization temp so blast would be minimal .

I'm not 100% convinced of nukes under the towers , although from my posts you might think otherwise ....

The dustification of the towers has to be explained .... A very reliable source (KM) has said there were cloaked craft above the towers which fired downwards a weapon we have no knowledge of ..... The secret government has very advanced secret tech this could have disintegrated the towers and cooked the ground below them .

Edited by oz93666

7 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

This would not really be classified as a ground burst 

Agreed - but it isnt buried a la subterranean test bombs for me to call it to underground. And i cant think of a better term

9 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Granite is the hardest rock known and could contain a blast , even so we don't see any up blast in the towers which is strange .... Although perhaps not , to get a good blast you need volatile material around the nuke , like wet earth ... granite   has a very high vaporization temp so blast would be minimal .

In order to ensure almost simultaneous destruction of all tower supports - it would need a (relatively)  unobstructed path which means not buried and shielded by rock - theres no ensuring a  shockwave isnt bent by weaker bits of rock etc.

However the towers collapse from above impact zone and then to ground and I cannot see haw that can be attributed to a nuke in the basement.

15 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

The dustification of the towers has to be explained ....

Ive honestly never even considered it a mystery myself - watching controlled demos there's often tons of dust produced - which must be a significant amount of the Brick / concrete structure being pulverised .

25 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I'm not 100% convinced of nukes under the towers , although from my posts you might think otherwise ....

I actually had you in the 100% no nikes camp

^^^ Dustification is THE big anomaly that must be explained ...Dr Judy Wood has gone into this in the greatest detail and  nukes under the towers just doesn't do this

Look at the second picture on this page , the rusty looking towers during construction , look how tall they are , if they collapsed the rubble would be around 100 to  50  meters high we only see a fraction of this (towers were 545meters) 

...no known tech dustifies things like this .. we are dealing with unknown weapons the secret government has .

where did the towers go? 

af169b6bf528c87b6ce6ecad302c7ae3.jpg

Edited by oz93666

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

where did the towers go? 

lndeed.
Where did the towers go ?
Vapourised.
Some sort of directed energy weapon, IMO.
l remember seeing cars that were burnt and melted on one side only..

The pyroclastic flow is always avoided on truther websites. . There are only two events known to cause ground-hugging pyroclastic flows:

*A volcanic eruption
 *A thermo nuclear detonation

There was also recorded seismic activity when the towers were blown to shit. 1400 toasted cars. Samples taken at ground zero which prove a nuclear event are constantly ignored. 

15 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I'm fairly convinced there were no planes .... also thermate was  used ...look at this classic thermate/thermite cut ... they lay the charge at an angle so the top part slips down over the bottom ...If the charge was horizontal it would melt the steel the top part would fall down a few inches and get stuck ....

I think the nuke link HU gave doesn't believe thermate was used ....

First the thermate charges were detonated on two separate floors , collapse starts , then just one nuke underground for each tower .... Before all this charges were detonated to simulate plane impact....

Also the molten steel running down from the floors where the collapse starts can only be explained by thermate 

e8b7ac03fd58c751c7be4638bafb8e84.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr_KdSSDrjQYbmbeVdVDo

Definitely agree other conventional explosives were used as well. Missing bolts and steel cut at an angle as show in this photo.

8 hours ago, Eldnah said:

To the contrary Ground burst results in far more fall out -  Its bomb residue attaching to stuff as it explodes - there would have been dust scattered over a wide area. There would also have been a few very hot spots in terms of contaminations - with serious health implications.

The associated EMP pulse although attenuated in a ground burst would still have knocked out all those cameras recording the collapse.

The fact every man and his dog was capable of filming the collapse is pretty conclusive evidence to my mind that a nuclear device was not involved.

Same applies to the Beruit blast - mobile phones recorded the shockwave hitting them (and killing the owner) - if it was nuclear the EMP would have fritzed them before the shockwave hit. 

Most of it was from the pyroclastic flow. 

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

^^^ Dustification is THE big anomaly that must be explained ...Dr Judy Wood has gone into this in the greatest detail and  nukes under the towers just doesn't do this

Look at the second picture on this page , the rusty looking towers during construction , look how tall they are , if they collapsed the rubble would be around 100 to  50  meters high we only see a fraction of this (towers were 545meters) 

...no known tech dustifies things like this .. we are dealing with unknown weapons the secret government has .

where did the towers go? 

af169b6bf528c87b6ce6ecad302c7ae3.jpg

These are great pics and there are several aerial photos. You can even see the nuke holes. Also, if there was no nukes as some on here are saying, why were giant holes filled with concrete? With glacier bedrock/molten granite. So the foundations for 500,000 ton buildings were placed in molten bedrock? Absurd.

Edited by Haunted Universe

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Building 7, without a doubt was the biggest plot hole, did they ever come up with a better explanation than furniture fire? 

Well Lucky Larry says they pulled it, which is even worse than the fire explanation hahahaha. He paid 120 million for the towers, insured them against terrorism, and made between 4-8 billion. Not a bad investment return aye?

4 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

....if there was no nukes as some on here are saying, why were giant holes filled with concrete? With glacier bedrock/molten granite. So the foundations for 500,000 ton buildings were placed in molten bedrock? 

As said before , Karl Mollison (channeling Creator) has said cloaked craft from the SSP were above the buildings firing an energy beam weapon strait down through the buildings disintegrating them . This would presumably impact the ground under the buildings  , an immovable object , and result in a great amount of heat , and perhaps leaving residual radioactivity ....

You will remember the SSP is the cabal's secret off world empire , they have undreamed of tech , millions of humans serve in this force as mind control slaves. Mollison also says this force will soon be unleashed on humanity , disintegrating buildings in big cities firing weapons from UFO type craft ...It will be sold to the public as an Alien invasion , but it will be humans in the craft (aka fake alien invasion) 

Here's the story of someone abducted from Earth as a child to serve in the SSP 

26 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

For the twin towers? I highly doubt that but it sounds cool none the less. Look into Dimitri Khalezov's work. 

From book review ....

"Khalezov claims that underground nuclear explosions can be directed in such a way that their shock wave will "dustify" things located above them as was seen in the demolition of the WTC buildings. Khalezov says that when he was working for the Soviet government he saw plans for the WTC towers. He says that all New York City buildings have to show how they will be demolished in the future before they are granted building permits and that the WTC towers had been designed to be demolished in the future with nuclear devices. He says the Sears Tower in Chicago and UN building are also designed to be demolished with nuclear devices.

I am an engineer and I need a better explanation than what Khalezov provides to convince me of his physics. In particular, Khalezov needs to explain how the shockwave of a nuclear explosion pulverizes things in much greater detail with much more corroborating evidence.

Khalezov does not explain sufficiently how a nuclear explosion sends out a shockwave that "dustifies" things. And how does it "dustify" a building with the precision seen in the demolition of the towers and WTC 7? He asserts a lot but does not reference much. Films, photographs and other research showing the truth of psy-ops/black ops needs attention.

The inexplicably hot ground that stayed hot for months, strange puffs of mist emanating from the ground and other evidence show signs that a nuclear explosion may actually have occurred.

Dimitri's argument is not without merit. It is just too poorly presented to draw conclusions...."

I think that's a pretty good review of his ideas ... If that first paragraph is true that is a powerful indication that nukes were used ...

But for a small nuke to dustify thousands of steel girders, all many inches thick !! That needs explaining ...

Also a nuke is a very momentary event , a pulse , all the energy is released and gone in much less than 1 sec , but the dustification   took  around 15 secs as the collapse happened , we see structures melting away .....

Many nuclear bomb tests were carried out  by building a tower from steel struts and putting the bomb on top ... These towers were very fragile , just strong enough to support the bomb the steel "L"  beams used to build them  only  about   3mm  thick .... 

Far from being vaporized or blown a way  or dustified the tower was usually left standing , the top just bent from the blast 

Before                                                                    After 

55-148.jpg200px-RUTH_test_tower_1953-03-31.jpg

^^^ Awesome video ...over 4hrs long !  I've watched nearly 2 hrs ...

He gets into the nuke at exactly  1:00:00 ... Explains how a 'crushed zone ' is produced in underground detonations. Due the the EXTREME pressure a layer  is turned to dust ... but then at 1:37:00 he suggests this 'crushed zone ' travels up the tower ... but this is impossible since there is no way to contain the pressure! 

He says something extraordinary at 45:55 " The American government had nothing to do with the 9/11 (penetration?) , it was just a victim " 

Also that the missile that hit the pentagon was Russian!........... he is extremely credible , and I wouldn't dismiss these statements off hand.

So ... he's sold me on underground nukes ...also there had to be thermate .... and I believe a cloaked SSP craft firing a death ray is needed to explain the dustification!

Will finish this video latter .  

On 8/12/2020 at 10:49 PM, oz93666 said:

You should give your source Haunted Universe ... people will think you dreamed this info up yourself  ...

it comes from here ..http://springfieldvt.blogspot.com/p/div-idpost-27415-classpost-27415-post.html

Yes .....indications are nukes were deep under the towers .... radiation channeled upwards . Nukes were I believe used in addition to thermate 

Thermite* and it was activated by massive heat signature. Has to be ..usually equivalent of magnesium ribbon to ignite. Not nukes.(lol but sorry)  Nano thermite. Found in most debris... Only made at that time in 3 or so contractors

Mostly based out of Langley

16 hours ago, oz93666 said:

^^^ Awesome video ...over 4hrs long !  I've watched nearly 2 hrs ...

He gets into the nuke at exactly  1:00:00 ... Explains how a 'crushed zone ' is produced in underground detonations. Due the the EXTREME pressure a layer  is turned to dust ... but then at 1:37:00 he suggests this 'crushed zone ' travels up the tower ... but this is impossible since there is no way to contain the pressure! 

He says something extraordinary at 45:55 " The American government had nothing to do with the 9/11 (penetration?) , it was just a victim " 

Also that the missile that hit the pentagon was Russian!........... he is extremely credible , and I wouldn't dismiss these statements off hand.

So ... he's sold me on underground nukes ...also there had to be thermate .... and I believe a cloaked SSP craft firing a death ray is needed to explain the dustification!

Will finish this video latter .  

Kudos for getting through 2 hours at least! That video is broken down in sections on youtube in other videos. 4 hours is a shit long time.

I think it was a combination of nukes and other conventional explosives.

2 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

Kudos for getting through 2 hours at least! That video is broken down in sections on youtube in other videos. 4 hours is a shit long time.

I think it was a combination of nukes and other conventional explosives.

After thinking about the material in that video , I recon Demitri is working for the CIA ... His own story is that he was on the FBI's most wanted list for supplying a 9/11 high jacker with a passport  , He had been arrested in Thailand and US were sorting out extradition to the US .... then suddenly nothing comes of it , he's still living free in Bangkok...

I would imagine a deal was struck , "...work with us and you don't have to go to Guantanamo ... and we give you a salary  " and so the story he tells is the US government were innocent victims  didn't know any attack was coming ... a Russian missile hit the pentagon ( fired by who we are not sure) ...

The nuke explanation as told by Demitri is not  convincing, has  many errors ... I can go over if asked .....

The dustification has to be explained , so does the ridiculous amount of heat left below ground ....

We are left with thermate and exotic weaponry ..  a disintegration beam fired from a cloaked SSP craft , and perhaps underground nukes