Twin Towers Nuked

Haunted Universe

16 minutes ago, singhz312 said:

Who are those bullet points referring to? 

Anyone who wants them. Originally someone else. I quoted them to show that your argument is old hat.

For your future info....on the greyed out bit of the quote at the top in the right corner is a little arrow - takes you to the source of the quote. My quote comes from page 6. Feel free to answer all the posts from back then that were basically totally ignored.

Edited by Comedy Time

12 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Anyone who wants them. Originally someone else. I quoted them to show that your argument is old hat.

For your future info....on the greyed out bit of the quote at the top in the right corner is a little arrow - takes you to the source of the quote. My quote comes from page 6. Feel free to answer all the posts from back then that were basically totally ignored.

Hahahha as posted here, I am waiting for your reply 

image.png.6269b13775b11e5f9a80037845fa2a00.png

image.png.f6789f482293d04cd38eca5f809a8acc.png

image.png.3b48ce7cdfd0774ceed6e38ef34abcc8.png

Are you able to tell me how you can seen through the wing and see the smoke behind the plane?

Do you know anything about video layering?

If you think this is possible why don't you go to the secret services and find the camera man who shot this video as well as his camera, and then tell the secret services you suspect this camera has see through vision, or are you now going to say bin laden has see through planes?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, singhz312 said:

Hahahha as posted here, I am waiting for your reply 

Are you able to tell me ....

SPAM.  Answered in the other thread.

Are you just going to ignore that list then? I've trimmed it down for you...

• Can you explain PROPERLY how the explosion at the plane impact point went inwards and bent the outer columns in that direction?
  • An astonishing amount of work had to be done to fake this whole thing, why didn't they just fake some black boxes? Fairly simple to do.
  • On the posted picture by me of an impact test where a jet hits a wall and breaks into tiny bits, why shouldn't the 911 plane do the same?
  • How many people to plant it all, how were they paid, paper trail etc.
  • Do you have evidence for planted wreckage, any dodgy pictures, witness accounts etc.?
  • Do the multiple images provided show severe fire damage and lots of the plane now gone after it has landed at low speed and not impacted anything

On 9/30/2020 at 4:06 PM, Comedy Time said:

On the posted picture by me of an impact test where a jet hits a wall and breaks into tiny bits, why shouldn't the 911 plane do the same?

If the plane breaks into bits on impact how can it have cut through the steel beams?

• Like 1

On 10/6/2020 at 1:01 PM, theo102 said:

The same way a water jet does.

Well it's not actually water which does the cutting though..... it's the tiny pieces of garnet which are incredibly hard and abrasive which are propelled at high speed by the water jet.

So your analogy doesn't really hold up.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Well it's not actually water which does the cutting though..... it's the tiny pieces of garnet which are incredibly hard and abrasive which are propelled at high speed by the water jet.

It doesn't matter, it's about kinetic energy.

5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Sure, but your analogy is inaccurate. A water jet doesn't cut solely with kinetic energy, it cuts because of the extreme hardness of the garnets.

Both the water and the granite are factors. Water alone will abrade stone given enough time.