Haunted Universe

Twin Towers Nuked

The type of nuclear devices used on 9/11 were a modified version of the W-54 nuclear artillery shells that were covertly provided to the Israelis between 1988 and 1998 from US surplus stockpiles illegally exported during the Bush/Clinton era.

Chemical analysis done by DOE Sandi was able to identify the chemical/radiation footprint or fingerprint of the warheads based on samples taken after 9/11 of the fallout at ground zero. All plutonium based warheads have a chemical fingerprint that can identify the type of design and where the PU was made and how old it is. This was the 9/11 blackmail on Bush 1 and 2, the illegal transfer of surplus US nuclear weapons to the Israelis and why the continued cover up, along with the stolen gold and stock fraud that was going on Wall Street etc. 

Only a 2 kiloton device was needed to drop the buildings. A 2 kiloton device will produce a fireball of apx 150 to 200 feet in diameter at over 4000 degrees Centigrade. Just large enough to melt the I beams of the central core of the building and drop them in place. The light flash would last less than 1 second and primarily be in the UV light range. Over-pressure would only be at 60PSI max and directed upwards with the blast.

Fallout would be minimal and located to within ground zero range only. Radiation would drop to acceptable levels within 72 hrs. after the blast. Most fall out was trapped in the cement dust thus causing all of the recent cancer deaths that we are now seeing in NYC amongst first responders. 

High FluxIsotope Reactor Core - Cross Section Melted steel and iron oxide or “nano thermite” is a byproduct of the very high gamma ray / Neutron flux induced into the central steel core. The radiation dissolves the steel into iron oxide consuming the carbon and silicone in the steel. This explains the missing steel columns and the very important clue of the “vaporized’ 20 ton antenna tower atop the south tower. The upward blast of radiation literally vaporized it. Video evidence proves this to be true.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

...I never hear anyone mention the memorial pools/water fountains acting as a radiation shield after the holes were filled with cement.

Oh yeah ... that's a good one .... There's something called cherenkov radiation ... a blue light emitted when nuclear radiation is suppressed by water 

After power plant reactor fuel rods are spent , they dump them in water , this shields them and the water emits a faint blue glow 

cherenkov-blue-water-5720d1e43df78c56407

The controllers had radiation from the ground where the towers were .... so they put a pond on top  to shield it .... problem is , at night , people might notice the faint blue glow from the water  .... no problemo ... put a load of blue lights in the area to drown it out 

0*CkWi86M3USFbjoLe.jpgMemorialWaterfall_0.jpg?itok=iKESz-Zz

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes I remember the lights show, very sneaky of them. I've always wondered if you took a Geiger counter to the memorial pools and took a sample (prob impossible as you'd have to jump in and those pools look creepy as hell haha) you'd get any radiation readings?

Edited by Haunted Universe

Posted (edited)
On 8/13/2020 at 4:58 AM, Haunted Universe said:

Actually my source was from here-https://geopolitics.co/nuclear-911-revealed/, but I will provide sources/links in future.

Also the molten granite in the bedrock. I never hear anyone mention the memorial pools/water fountains acting as a radiation shield after the holes were filled with cement.

It does seem rather odd that they would put water features on some of the most expensive real estate in New York.
It may go some way to explaining why many first responders were seeing pools of molten material and why those underground fires were still burning months later.

Many thanks for the link.

Edited by alex67

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

Yes I remember the lights show, very sneaky of them. I've always wondered if you took a Geiger counter to the memorial pools and took a sample (prob impossible as you'd have to jump in and those pools look creepy as hell haha) you'd get any radiation readings?

I would like to post a different but similar theory. I pose that israel was involved in 911, but not with tactical nuke, with the planes and boeing + controlled demolition. Israel have backdoors into boeing and they use what's called 'autonomous autopilot', im shite at explaining so heres a vid from an ex flight captain Dan Hanley. Also ill add dan's website but you can watch the video and hear it from him directly. Interesting stuff 

https://911pilots.org/

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

The two ponds are still lit up every night (but no spotlights shining into the sky)  ... I would imagine radiation has died off a lot now , but if a power cut hit the whole area and all lights were out , I'd bet you could see a blue glow ....

Here's the two square  ponds in blue ,  marking where the two nukes went off exactly where the towers were ...

911-Memorial-Museum-Map.jpg

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

5 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I would like to post a different but similar theory. I pose that israel was involved in 911,

Well of course israel was involved ... It's been well documented Mosad agents planted the charges in the towers ... But the US planned and organised the whole operation ... they would get Mosad agents to do many things simply because even CIA black opps people have some sort of moral code and might question blowing up NY ...or they might talk on their death bed .

Israeli citizens have no such qualms ... and would blow up NY if Arab countries will get the blame and be taken out as a result  .  

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 3

Just now, oz93666 said:

Well of course israel was involved ... It's been well documented Mosad agents planted the charges in the towers ... But the US planned and organised the whole operation ... they would get Mosad agents to do many things simply because even CIA black opps people have some sort of moral code and might question blowing up NY ...or they might talk on their death bed .

Israeli citizens have no such qualms ... and would blow up NY it Arab countries will get the blame and be taken out as a result  .  

Hmm thats actually an interesting take. It makes sense, zionists in NY were seen cheering on 911. However I believe the CIA have absolutely no moral code considering the are drug dealers, weapon traders, child traffickers, brainwashing murderers... i would put nothing past them to be honest

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Hmm thats actually an interesting take. It makes sense, zionists in NY were seen cheering on 911. However I believe the CIA have absolutely no moral code considering the are drug dealers, weapon traders, child traffickers, brainwashing murderers... i would put nothing past them to be honest

It's just like the assassination of Diana ... they could have got MI5 to do it .... but you cannot guarantee the loyalty of any operatives , some British agents could have a problem doing this ....

Much safer to let the French security forces kill her ... they are not personally involved  ..

All these security forces are under NWO control and carry out favors for one another .

Yeah i think you're right. Easier to outsource the problem and not touch it than to do the dirty work yourself. Apart from JFK they wanted that mf dealt with lol

I've been thinking more about the two "memorial pools" at ground zero .... These cannot be only about getting the water to shield the radiation ,  ... It's about making the space a no go area for the public ....

How else could they do it ?    If they had put new  buildings where the towers were , the people working at ground level would be exposed to radiation ... A receptionist working five days a week in this area , might get cancer after a year ... and if her replacement also fell sic , and her replacement , people would notice ... They could put a memorial garden there instead of buildings , but the public could bring Geiger counters and notice something amiss ....

Flooding the area with water is the only way to keep the public off  .... but not just a pool at ground level ...Intrepid truthers could paddle or swim out there and measure radiation levels at the center , where it would be highest .....

Look at this !! 

world-trade-center-wtc-ground-zero-new-y

The two ponds are at the bottom of a ten meter drop !! And the public are kept back from the edge by a wall so they can't dangle a radiation counter over the edge ....!

How would you get down into the water??? Jump?? you'd probably break a leg ,  I think the water's only shallow  ...Tie a rope and lower your self down ? security would soon be on you ....

And if you did get to the water and wade out to the center , you can't get to where the radiation would be highest , because there's this at the center of the ponds ...

depositphotos_79222900-stock-photo-groun

A bloody great hole ...

Trump want's to get his people there and measure radiation levels , that will be hard proof of government involvement in 9/11 ... then he can arrest bush chenney rumsfeld and the rest.

15 hours ago, alex67 said:

It does seem rather odd that they would put water features on some of the most expensive real estate in New York.
It may go some way to explaining why many first responders were seeing pools of molten material and why those underground fires were still burning months later.

Many thanks for the link.

No worries. Those pools look creepy and that those square holes where the water drains into or whatever look sinister. Yeh i believe 70,000 first responders are dead and dying from radiation sickness.

15 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I would like to post a different but similar theory. I pose that israel was involved in 911, but not with tactical nuke, with the planes and boeing + controlled demolition. Israel have backdoors into boeing and they use what's called 'autonomous autopilot', im shite at explaining so heres a vid from an ex flight captain Dan Hanley. Also ill add dan's website but you can watch the video and hear it from him directly. Interesting stuff 

https://911pilots.org/

My personal view is no planes were used on 9/11 at all. It was a trauma based psychological operation. Even the planes in the youtube videos look fake as hell and glide straight through the towers like holograms. They are just badly done cgi composites.

This is well worth a watch, it explains how the planes were fake/faked:

15 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The two ponds are still lit up every night (but no spotlights shining into the sky)  ... I would imagine radiation has died off a lot now , but if a power cut hit the whole area and all lights were out , I'd bet you could see a blue glow ....

Here's the two square  ponds in blue ,  marking where the two nukes went off exactly where the towers were ...

911-Memorial-Museum-Map.jpg

To my knowledge the use of nukes for the towers demolition was in place before they were even built. I think 9/11 was planned decades in advance. 

This is the roof of WTC5 after the fake plane hit. Wheres the planes parts? A week later you will see blue airliner fuselage wreckage laying on it. I wonder why it's not in this original pic?

1150275_552393218129033_885363689_n.jpg

It's a bird, it's a plane....actually, it's just cutter charges and simple napalm-type Hollywood effects blowing a plane silhouette into the south face of WTC2. Study the actual perimeter columns and see how they were successfully blown in and in ridiculously straight lines. The problem the perps had, however, is that the ugly grey aluminum siding which had covered the perimeter columns was blown OUTWARDS and into the streets as you can see here. Not to mention, most of them were blown out in FULL LENGTH STRIPS!

How can something have come slicing through the tower and not have sliced the aluminum siding which had covered it?

1239119_552392941462394_758569481_o (1).jpg

Posted (edited)

@Haunted Universe I like that theory. But it doesn't account for the fact that thousands of people saw the plane hit the building, unless there's an explanation for that but i can't think of one

Edit: not thousands but still a lot of people

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

There should be a 450,000 lb Boeing 767 and at least some of its 3.1 million parts laying at the foot of the South Tower. There is nothing, not even a single paint chip!

Only thing on fire at the sidewalk level is a truck that exploded in an effort to perform perimeter control.

1237440_552391988129156_795163721_o.jpg

3 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@Haunted Universe I like that theory. But it doesn't account for the fact that thousands of people saw the plane hit the building, unless there's an explanation for that but i can't think of one

Edit: not thousands but still a lot of people

Crisis actors on the ground then the Mandela effect. Then the planes inserted into videos on the media. 

• Like 1

Of course its a giant psy op to manipulate, I don't know. The fact there's no plane debris is very weird though. Also how they sent the 'debris' in GPS tracked trucks straight to be melted down is weird as well. I don't know man you can go over the minutia a thousand times and still get no where