Legal, karma free defense ... How to make a Taser light saber

oz93666

Due to popular demand I plan to cover in this thread a realistic defense option to protect you and your family ...Basically a long cattle prod with a powerful light on the end ....

The public are not allowed to own tasers in the UK . I watch a lot of cops with cameras videos on Youtube , in one episode they were called to a nightclub , staff had noticed this guy had a taser in his pocket  , a hand held device he bought on the web ... the police took him to the station , confiscated the taser , but didn't charge him.

Watching these cop videos gives a good idea of what you may encounter regarding looters  . No one has guns , just knives perhaps a sword ... a long taser stick will checkmate these 

The device we will make would not be recognized as a taser , if police should see it you could explain it 's a cattle prod , and only delivers a small shock (shock can be adjusted up to the strength of a police taser) 

So first the parts , all available cheaply on ebay 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1PC-Super-Arc-6-12V-Inverter-Pulse-High-Voltage-Generator-Ignition-Coil-80KV/352692452124?hash=item521e1bbb1c:g:4qwAAOSwP4hdBLDR

s-l500.jpg

The two red wires are the high voltage end ... the other two connect to a small battery , not normal batteries but rechargeable lithium , these batteries are essential for torches you should also get a head lamp while your at it .. 

These are the batteries 3.7V ...search "18650" many brands , most untrustworthy ...I would recommend getting a recognized brand samsung, sony   particularly for touches where long life is needed  ...the light saber will rarely be used so cheap batteries may do  

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samsung-INR18650-29E-Battery-Cell/203074072509?hash=item2f48286fbd:g:uGgAAOSwG~xfMqiA

s-l500.jpg

You will notice the voltage generator (first image) says 6 to 12V input ... but when I connect one cell (3.7V) the spark is considerable ( I haven't touched it ..lol)  so one cell maybe enough , for more jolt put more cells in series ...three cells max! 

You need holders for these cells .. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5PCS-Plastic-Battery-Case-Holder-Storage-Box-for-18650-Batteries-Charging-3-7V-j/303629323965?hash=item46b1b7cebd:g:Wh4AAOSwo4pYKrY0

And a small push button to turn it on https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12mm-Waterproof-2-Terminal-Momentary-ON-OFF-Push-Button-Round-Mini-Switch/263885440143?hash=item3d70cc448f:g:piYAAOSwvWtbg5so

Here's a good head lamp , essential general survival kit , runs on the same rechargeable cells .... many types available 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6000Lm-Headlight-Torch-XM-L-T6-LED-Headlamp-Head-Light-Lamp-18650-Charger-UK/392804932247?hash=item5b74ff9a97:g:jCUAAOSwiDFYNVlE

s-l225.webp

So that's what you need for the basic saber (without the blinding light facility, I'll cover this if requested )    ,  when it's all arrived , post on this thread , and I'll walk you through construction . 

• 3 weeks later...

@oz93666 Could you please clarify for us how exactly this is 'legal'?

I draw your attention to this website's Guidelines, and in particular the following:

• is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability;
  • promotes any illegal or unlawful activity;
  • provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, buying or selling illegal drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;

11 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

@oz93666 Could you please clarify for us how exactly this is 'legal'?

I draw your attention to this website's Guidelines, and in particular the following:

Of course every country has different laws , where I live Tazers are not illegal to own .... But the item described in this thread  is not even a tazer , perhaps could be described as a cattle prod which are legal .... Either way the UK police do not take such things too seriously , as I mentioned above even a tazer they will only confiscate and not charge you ....

I suggest a thread on making and sharpening knives could be construed as being more illegal , knifes are taken  seriously in the UK ...

This device will not cause any harm , just keep marauding mutants at bay , and is the most friendly way to deal with home invaders .....

But I don't suppose for a moment anyone here will make one , nobody has any practical skills these days , can only type on a keyboard ..... Neither will anyone make an underground shelter .... I can guide you through the whole process , with a design suited to your own circumstances.....

People (even here) are unaware of what's coming ....very soon . .If they were they be out in their gardens digging with their bare hands , clawing at the earth to make a safe place .... 

Lambs to the slaughter ! 

On 8/13/2020 at 3:56 AM, oz93666 said:

Due to popular demand I plan to cover in this thread a realistic defense option to protect you and your family ...Basically a long cattle prod with a powerful light on the end ....

The public are not allowed to own tasers in the UK . I watch a lot of cops with cameras videos on Youtube , in one episode they were called to a nightclub , staff had noticed this guy had a taser in his pocket  , a hand held device he bought on the web ... the police took him to the station , confiscated the taser , but didn't charge him.

Watching these cop videos gives a good idea of what you may encounter regarding looters  . No one has guns , just knives perhaps a sword ... a long taser stick will checkmate these 

The device we will make would not be recognized as a taser , if police should see it you could explain it 's a cattle prod , and only delivers a small shock (shock can be adjusted up to the strength of a police taser) 

So first the parts , all available cheaply on ebay 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1PC-Super-Arc-6-12V-Inverter-Pulse-High-Voltage-Generator-Ignition-Coil-80KV/352692452124?hash=item521e1bbb1c:g:4qwAAOSwP4hdBLDR

s-l500.jpg

The two red wires are the high voltage end ... the other two connect to a small battery , not normal batteries but rechargeable lithium , these batteries are essential for torches you should also get a head lamp while your at it .. 

These are the batteries 3.7V ...search "18650" many brands , most untrustworthy ...I would recommend getting a recognized brand samsung, sony   particularly for touches where long life is needed  ...the light saber will rarely be used so cheap batteries may do  

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samsung-INR18650-29E-Battery-Cell/203074072509?hash=item2f48286fbd:g:uGgAAOSwG~xfMqiA

s-l500.jpg

You will notice the voltage generator (first image) says 6 to 12V input ... but when I connect one cell (3.7V) the spark is considerable ( I haven't touched it ..lol)  so one cell maybe enough , for more jolt put more cells in series ...three cells max! 

You need holders for these cells .. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5PCS-Plastic-Battery-Case-Holder-Storage-Box-for-18650-Batteries-Charging-3-7V-j/303629323965?hash=item46b1b7cebd:g:Wh4AAOSwo4pYKrY0

And a small push button to turn it on https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12mm-Waterproof-2-Terminal-Momentary-ON-OFF-Push-Button-Round-Mini-Switch/263885440143?hash=item3d70cc448f:g:piYAAOSwvWtbg5so

Here's a good head lamp , essential general survival kit , runs on the same rechargeable cells .... many types available 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6000Lm-Headlight-Torch-XM-L-T6-LED-Headlamp-Head-Light-Lamp-18650-Charger-UK/392804932247?hash=item5b74ff9a97:g:jCUAAOSwiDFYNVlE

s-l225.webp

So that's what you need for the basic saber (without the blinding light facility, I'll cover this if requested )    ,  when it's all arrived , post on this thread , and I'll walk you through construction . 

Thank you, I've added everything to my basket and will purchase once I find UK options as I want it to arrive soon. If I order from China I'll be waiting until October. Will post back once I've received everything.

On 8/29/2020 at 2:27 AM, oz93666 said:

Of course every country has different laws , where I live Tazers are not illegal to own .... But the item described in this thread  is not even a tazer , perhaps could be described as a cattle prod which are legal .... Either way the UK police do not take such things too seriously , as I mentioned above even a tazer they will only confiscate and not charge you ....

I suggest a thread on making and sharpening knives could be construed as being more illegal , knifes are taken  seriously in the UK ...

This device will not cause any harm , just keep marauding mutants at bay , and is the most friendly way to deal with home invaders .....

But I don't suppose for a moment anyone here will make one , nobody has any practical skills these days , can only type on a keyboard ..... Neither will anyone make an underground shelter .... I can guide you through the whole process , with a design suited to your own circumstances.....

People (even here) are unaware of what's coming ....very soon . .If they were they be out in their gardens digging with their bare hands , clawing at the earth to make a safe place .... 

Lambs to the slaughter ! 

Is it possible to make an underground bunker in a small garden though? 

What do you predict is coming oz? 

23 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

What do you predict is coming oz? 

Most analysts .... Including DI believe an economic collapse will be the inevitable consequence of lock down , small businesses closing ,and  millions of extra unemployed , it will be helped along by  cabal manipulations  ....

It's all about FOOD ... when people arn't getting enough,  they will loot supermarkets and the whole system will break down , when the supermarkets are all  empty all that will be left for hungry people to do is go house to house ...

So First of all you need a food stockpile and a means of protecting it ... The light saber should be all you need , once the marauding mutants get a few thousand volts , they will soon scurry off to look for softer targets ...

Second level of protection is going underground .... first a space big enough to store food , but  ideally for you to get in as well 

36 minutes ago, Yasmina said:

Is it possible to make an underground bunker in a small garden though? 

Sure .... I built one under my kitchen in a house in London .... this was a fairly big 3x4x2 meters ... I was renovating the house at the time , and took the opportunity to build this secret space to grow cannabis .... outlet air went down the sewer ... I needed skips to take away the soil ..neighbors noticed nothing it was mixed with building rubble 

You don't need one that big . If you have a ground floor kitchen perhaps a washing machine is sitting in the corner , you can use this to hide the entrance .... This has the advantage you have access to it from inside your house , no one will know you have built it  ....

You need to get that boyfriend off the couch and get him to bang a hole under where the washing machine sits , to get things started .... 

If Outside in the garden it need not be totally underground , but you really need someone with building experience ...concrete ....

As for the parts for the light saber you might have difficulty getting elsewhere ... ebay is only place I know for the high voltage part ... I used eBay all the time when I lived in UK , takes about a month to arrive  

10 hours ago, Yasmina said:

Why? 

well it would be to week to protect you from any kind of attack.....(bomb,chemical ect.)

i think is more suitable to make your house/flat more "bulletproof"

even if you build it your self it would be an expensive project

and imo if any kind of apocalipse will happen(in our life time)

it will be a flood(magnetic reverse of the earths poles)