5G

Karol

Hi I am still trying to figure out how this works. Several people replied to me when I posted just recently and I’m not sure how to reply to them back. So thank you for those who replied I’ll figure it out soon. Just wondering if anyone has any input or thoughts on 5G and the electromagnetic field radiation. My question is if 5G is causing virus like symptoms along with peoples other health issues, the people that Are running the show wouldn’t they be affected by the 5G as well? Thank you for your input I’ll figure out how to reply.

Hi Karol.

My understanding  is 2 fold.

1) This is what Mr Icke says, this is that we have large EM field around us, 5G frequency can interfere with this and possibly cause harm.

2) That we have been pumped full of metal toxins via, food, chemtrails, water, vaccines and most likely other stuff. If activated, which people say 5G can, then this will cause a virus in the body. Virus theory is that Viruses cannot actually be caught (unless injected), they have to be "created" by the cell itself. So the 5G will trigger this and the cell will produce a virus, which is really the cell detoxifying itself from the metallic toxins. This will display itself as high temperatures, colds etc. or...... possibly ...Corona virus!!!!

Your second question. "wouldn’t they be affected by the 5G as well?"

2 fold again here.

1) From what MR Icke says, these people are not human, they are lizard people. So I'm guessing lizard people do not have the same bodies non lizards have.

2) Related to point 2 above. If you knew beforehand that this was the case, then you could easily detoxify yourself so that you wouldn't be activated, and therefore your body would not produce a virus..

That is just my 2 cents worth - for what it's worth...

5 hours ago, Karol said:

Hi I am still trying to figure out how this works. Several people replied to me when I posted just recently and I’m not sure how to reply to them back. So thank you for those who replied I’ll figure it out soon. Just wondering if anyone has any input or thoughts on 5G and the electromagnetic field radiation. My question is if 5G is causing virus like symptoms along with peoples other health issues, the people that Are running the show wouldn’t they be affected by the 5G as well? Thank you for your input I’ll figure out how to reply.

I have a video by political dissident brendan o connel, he is hunted by the israeli gvt and intelligence. He outlines how 5G actually works and how it all ties together, its a long watch but no one, including David, is mentioning this angle.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I have a video by political dissident brendan o connel, he is hunted by the israeli gvt and intelligence. He outlines how 5G actually works and how it all ties together, its a long watch but no one, including David, is mentioning this angle.

Yet another excellent video from FGB ...although rather long , the punch line is at 16:06 ... He believes it's all about having everyone's data in the cloud and not on the hard drives in our own devices ..... 

He doesn't believe in Reps ... He is definitely Wrong about this ...

What hasn't been covered is that this is an up grade to the existing 3/4G mind control grid ... most of us carry within us ingested nano chips , which decode  messages carried on 3/4/5G and put them strait into our unconscious minds,  

51 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Yet another excellent video from FGB ...although rather long , the punch line is at 16:06 ... He believes it's all about having everyone's data in the cloud and not on the hard drives in our own devices ..... 

He doesn't believe in Reps ... He is definitely Wrong about this ...

What hasn't been covered is that this is an up grade to the existing 3/4G mind control grid ... most of us carry within us ingested nano chips , which decode  messages carried on 3/4/5G and put them strait into our unconscious minds,  

Their is just not much proof of reptiles. If we analyse the cold tangible facts we can see the smart city gulag with a slice of eugenics and marxism and you got yourself the East India Trading Company's final solution. Lord help us

• 2 weeks later...

IMO - I dont buy into lizard people to me they are Jinn, but I do get exactly what he says, and I know this first hand, the beings he talks about are Jinn however they manifest their presence, spirit beings, all connected to the cabal, sacrifices, the occult, he's bang on the money about frequencies and how we operate and see on one, whilst there are other frequencies, it's the jinn world, there are good and bad, come on, all these zombies under a spell, it's not just psychology, believing blatant lies, it's demonic stuff, all that suffering with lockdowns, it's about keeping low vibrations whilst things are happening, just my opinion and view.

Edited by labrats

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...

hello everybody

-----

re: what i have learned about 5-g technology and the physical body

millimetre-waves are not energetic enough to remove an electron from a molecule or break a chemical bond and therefore will not affect chemical reactions.

ninety percent of millimetre-waves will not penetrate beyond about one millimetre into the skin. if you were irradiated with millimetre-waves, you would feel heat from the thermal receptors in your skin cells, but you would not be physically injured.

according to the fioranelli research paper, 5-g technology could produce the occasional submillimetre wave that could -- in theory -- create a virus. however, the basis for their speculations is mathematical modelling and no scientific experiment was conducted. as far as i can trust my perceptions, this badly written research paper is disinformation.

-----

re: the best informed member on these forums, oz93666

according to the best informed member on these forums -- 40 years of researching the new world order -- oz93666, the weaponised 5-g technology is for mind-control and programming purposes: both individuals and populations are targets. remember that mind-control is the illuminati's method of operation.

-----

be in control of your mind everybody (or be mind-controlled)

• 3 weeks later...

It amazes me the number of people I talk to who, despite their being technophiles/netizens, and who therefore ought to be in the know, are in denial or profess ignorance when in conversation with them the topic of wireless radiation/5G is raised and discussed.

Case in point. In a recent dialogue with an extended relative, I somewhat rhetorically asked the fellow whether hard-wired internet connection was safer than, say, a Wi-Fi router, when it comes to the emitting of wireless radiation. This man pointed out to me that there is no escape from electromagnetic radiation, that these waves/fields are all around us, bombarding us from satellites and what-not. In other words, he was using the It's safe because it's omnipresent argument. Move over, Socrates. (Had we been standing knee-deep in a sewer, no doubt this guy would have been trying to allay any fears I have over consuming human waste. Luckily for me, I know better.)

A few weeks ago I was chatting with an I.T. technician. Wanting to know what this self-perceived expert's thoughts were on EMFs and the pervasive wireless infrastructure, he chuckled and tried to reassure me that all was well in the land of Oz. EMFs are natural, he said, as natural as sunlight. When I brought up 5G, he became quite enthusiastic and told me not to pay too much attention to everything I come across on the internet, because 'There's a lot of misinformation out there.' I was tempted to ask this techie when it was the last time he passed a CAPTCHA test, but decided against it.

Still, another person, an elderly lady I spoke with not too long ago, thought nothing of the potential harmful effects I listed to her, said to be correlated to EMF/RF exposure. The granny explained to me how she already suffers from daily headaches, fatigue, and insomnia as it is. As for possibly getting cancer, she replied something to the effect of, At my age, I'd be long gone before a tumor ever gets me. Why the ado?

Resignation and/or minifying the issue. This is but a sampling of the responses one receives from those who are so tethered to their wireless devices that they seek out each and every latest technological convenience passionately, unquestioningly, and due to the past year-and-a-half of intermittent lockdowns are now online more than ever before, which I think is what one of the intended effects of the plandemic was to begin with -- to get people more hooked on Wi-Fi and virtual environments, whether these ones are familiar with nonionizing radiation or not.

Only one person out of several people I spoke with during the past couple of months related to me his concerns about what all this electrosmog is doing to our health and DNA. A bit of a paranormalist, this older gent half-jokingly said he's considering trading in his doodlebug for an EMF meter. (No doubt he'll have more success finding what he's after.)

• Thanks 1

Periodically, a perhaps bad habit of mine has me perusing op-eds, columns, and articles authored by so-called 'debunkers of the paranormal' and those ever so fascinating 'conspiracy deniers,' curious as to what goes on inside the small minds of these particular Blue Pillers, who remarkably regard their fantastically filtered views as being reality-based (if not, privately, propagandistic).

Take the recent article on 5G that can be found in the latest issue of Skeptic magazine. The term 'Operation Mockingbird' came to mind as I sat reading it, all the while as my BS detector was going berserk. It's not for me to say whether the author of this article is a covert disinfo agent, as who am I to know, but his shit piece sure reads as if it was scribbled by some hack either working for a particular alphabet agency or for the telecom industry itself. This guy is either majorly ignorant of the subject in question or a spin-doctor extraordinaire. Whatever the case, the article will surely go down in history as a disservice to humanity, as it no doubt will lead many a credulous reader to believe that 5G is nothing to be alarmed over; in fact, if anything, it will be a positive impact on the world, leading to driverless cars and smart cities. Wahoo!

Not surprisingly, there's no mention in the article of how EMFs associated with technological devices are unnatural and thus alien to our bioenergetic makeup; of how wireless safety standards are suspiciously lax; of how wired infrastructure is more energy efficient and also more sustainable than wireless systems; of how EMFs have increased exponentially over the last hundred years or so on account of Big Tech. Driverless cars, smart cities? I question the sanity and humanity of anyone who is for these.

One of the more preposterous comments made in said article is the claim that the 5G frequency is about the same as its predecessor's. What a crock. Conveniently, an in-depth, scientific discussion of MMWs (millimeter waves) and how the entire wireless infrastructure will be altered, with cell towers needing to be replaced by ubiquitous small cell stations mounted every 300 feet or so, and what this will mean to the physical/mental states of citizens (if not for those under house arrest), is omitted from this tangential article, which blatantly sugarcoats and circumvents the real issues and concerns that 5G activists have.

We live in a topsy-turvy world of misplaced concerns, where average people, or at least the intelligentsia anyway, are more concerned with curbing/eliminating CO2 emissions than wireless emissions, even though, it is said, 5G will be bad for the environment, with some critics even going so far as to call the effects of its rollout, 'eco-genocide.'

It is also common knowledge to anyone who has ever taken the time to read their mobile phone manuals that the manufacturers strongly advise users to hold the phones a precise distance away from their head, and yet this article makes light of the fears some have with radiation emitted from cell phones, as well. (I'm assuming the author is an adult and not a kid who wrote this.)

Which leads me to something called 'conspiratology.' This is basically the study of the sub-culture of those who subscribe to conspiracy theories, which has been a hot 'ology' within the debunking community for some years now, with many a glib, self-perceived pundit and self-deluded embodiment of rationalism getting off on putting the minds of those who believe in conspiracy theories under an analytical, textual microscope. Quite often these ones are way off the mark in their fanciful perceptions and laughable presumptions yet, utterly unaware as to this themselves, so long as it makes them feel sophisticated, that is probably all that matters to these self-congratulatory ideological clones -- the illusion of being expert at profiling and psychoanalyzing those much more informed than they are.

Within this article (primarily) on 5G, the astute reader will observe something else going on, between the lines, if you will. Note the number of times the terms 'conspiracy,' 'conspiracies,' and 'conspiracy theory' are used. I counted, in total, a staggering 32 times (!) in the course of this relatively short article. From my studies on brainwashing techniques, I recall learning of a particular thought-reform tactic that involves the use of repetition of a key word/phrase as a means of subconsciously associating something (say, in this case, 5G) on a subliminal level. Anyone remotely suggestible and uninformed on 5G will likely come away from reading this article with (uttered in robotic tone of voice) '5G equals conspiracy theory' on their brain, without ever caring to do their own research, as is probably this article's intent, which reads to me as a detached observer of its clever craftsmanship as an exercise in mind programming. Never mind that conspiracies exist and have ever since man first began to conspire. (One of the better books out there that examines, in part, this academic phenomenon of 'conspiratology,' why it exists, who is behind it, and so forth, is Andy Thomas' Conspiracies.)

An important and relevant digression this, as the author of the article seems to suggest that all those with fears and concerns with regard to 5G are kooks and crackpots. Whereas, in truth, there are hundreds of non-industry doctors and scientists from around the world who have signed petitions, urging agencies like the WHO, and the EU, to carefully consider the health implications of this unprecedented technology (which, IMO, has its roots in the Greada treaty). MMWs after all, exactly what 5G uses, have been used as military weapons in crowd control.

I remember learning even way back in public school about the Curies -- Pierre and Marie -- the married discoverers of radium, and how they were both severely effected on account of radiation exposure. In recent years science has begun to recognize some of the harmful effects of fluorescent bulbs (CFLs) and the digital blue light these emit, which can wreak havoc on one's equilibrium and upset the body's melatonin functioning. As well, who isn't familiar with the history of X rays, and how when they were first introduced they were immediately hailed as a scientific marvel, were used extensively and ended up taking a number of years before the adverse health effects from exposure to these came to light. Now along comes 5G and hardly anyone in the mainstream media is taking heed.

Here's to all those who have somehow managed to survive off the grid. God bless 'em. Such ones probably do not care about faster downloads and the convenience of devices that are wireless. It is my feeling these ones are living closer to how life was meant to be lived. Whether they like to bask in the sunlight and feel rejuvenated, as I do, is anyone's guess, yet in this topsy-turvy world we are told that this natural source of radiation is bad for us so remember to first apply sunscreen! Yet, with a certain dickhead wanting to block out the sunlight via geoengineering, maybe these megalomaniac efforts of his will end up putting the sun-lotion makers out of business? This spraying of the skies will be done to supposedly protect Earth's environment, is the official story. There goes my BS detector again.

Postscript

Aside from Dr. Joseph Mercola's excellent book on 5G, here are a few other recommendable reads pertaining to electromagnetic radiation:

Cancer and EMF Radiation: How to Protect Yourself from the Silent Carcinogen of Electropollution by Brandon LaGreca

Disconnect: The Truth About Cell Phone Radiation by Devra Davis

Radiation Nation by Daniel T. DeBaun

For those who prefer educating themselves by way of audio, two of the better podcast episodes I've heard on 5G, among several I've listened to, can be found on "The Higher Side Chats" show, hosted by Greg Carlwood. There's his interview with guest Matt Landman that's highly listenable, and I especially enjoyed the one with Susan Clark.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1