Jump to content

The elites may send us to the gulag ladies & gents, COVID-19 Bitcoin & Smart Cities Gulag Program


FVCK BILLY G4TES
 Share

Recommended Posts

So this is terrifying. Its not exactly old news but the world is evil. Its so bad, stinks to core, via the israel, russia & china collusion. Don't get so caught up in the cabal aspect when we should look at the demon at the door. American civil war 2021 (thats why its called agenda 21)

Edit: Donald Trump is also bought off or being blackmailed by israel. Check the channel of the video above to see proof

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yepp ...Another good one FBG ....That was made in May 2020 ...so there's some predictions in there that never happened .... predictions are always hard to get right .....

 

But all are agreed that things are about to get scary .... Real Scary .... And I DO mean REAL SCARY ....

 

Every expert in this field Understand we aint seen nothing yet .....

 

So stop wasting your attention on fighting face masks and fighting social distancing ...It doesn't matter ... it won't effect anything ...

 

These are the last few months YOU have to prepare before the Shit hits the fan ....

 

Get out of populated areas  ...if you don't , your done for  ! ....get food , get underground ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@FVCK BILLY G4TES 

Good video mate. Like I said in a previous post, I don't see much of a bright future coming up and I'm more worried for my children and grandchildren having to live under a Luciferian dictatorship and a never ending war to a point of mass starvation.

I'm going to do what I have to do to survive even if that means breaking the law and/or "ethics" to protect my loved ones.

We know it's coming, just a matter of when.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Yepp ...Another good one FBG ....That was made in May 2020 ...so there's some predictions in there that never happened .... predictions are always hard to get right .....

 

But all are agreed that things are about to get scary .... Real Scary .... And I DO mean REAL SCARY ....

 

Every expert in this field Understand we aint seen nothing yet .....

 

So stop wasting your attention on fighting face masks and fighting social distancing ...It doesn't matter ... it won't effect anything ...

 

These are the last few months YOU have to prepare before the Shit hits the fan ....

 

Get out of populated areas  ...if you don't , your done for  ! ....get food , get underground ! 

 

And what if you can't get out of populated areas? I'm on disability, It's not an option for me, I couldn't afford to leave. Also my family would never come with me even if I could afford it, they don't believe how bad things are going to get and I would never leave them. 

 

I sense that what you are saying is the right advice but it's not exactly realistic advice for most people. Guess I'm just doomed! ☹️ I've been buying extra food and candles/batteries and a few survival essentials with the money I have but that's really the best I can do. It's frustrating because I know if as a family we pooled our resources together we might be able to do what your suggesting but they would think I was insane for even suggesting it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DumSpiroSpero said:

 

And what if you can't get out of populated areas? I'm on disability, It's not an option for me, I couldn't afford to leave. Also my family would never come with me even if I could afford it, they don't believe how bad things are going to get and I would never leave them. 

 

I sense that what you are saying is the right advice but it's not exactly realistic advice for most people. Guess I'm just doomed! ☹️ I've been buying extra food and candles/batteries and a few survival essentials with the money I have but that's really the best I can do. It's frustrating because I know if as a family we pooled our resources together we might be able to do what your suggesting but they would think I was insane for even suggesting it. 

 

I understand it's tough for many ... It comes down mostly to food , just make sure all your spare cash is turned into food with a long shelf life ... baked beans   dried fruits like figs dates , mung beans for sprouting are excellent ... tuck it away somewhere safe  ... Even if everything turns out fine you can still eat this food , so nothing is lost . 

Forget candles .. expensive last only hours , a fire risk ..... rechargeable LED touches are everywhere.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Yepp ...Another good one FBG ....That was made in May 2020 ...so there's some predictions in there that never happened .... predictions are always hard to get right .....

 

But all are agreed that things are about to get scary .... Real Scary .... And I DO mean REAL SCARY ....

 

Every expert in this field Understand we aint seen nothing yet .....

 

So stop wasting your attention on fighting face masks and fighting social distancing ...It doesn't matter ... it won't effect anything ...

 

These are the last few months YOU have to prepare before the Shit hits the fan ....

 

Get out of populated areas  ...if you don't , your done for  ! ....get food , get underground ! 

It's not so easy to say get underground. I live in a big and over populated city and so do my family, its not very realistic for us to just up and leave as firstly we don't really have anywhere to go and if we did it definitely would not be underground. We have stocked up etc, but what happens when people start looting and breaking into people's homes? We don't have guns here in the UK so protecting your home from hungry and violent zombie sheep/Karen's is going to be tricky. I mean, people fight over TVs during the sales, so I'm not expecting great things. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Yasmina said:

It's not so easy to say get underground. I live in a big and over populated city and so do my family, its not very realistic for us to just up and leave as firstly we don't really have anywhere to go and if we did it definitely would not be underground. We have stocked up etc, but what happens when people start looting and breaking into people's homes? We don't have guns here in the UK so protecting your home from hungry and violent zombie sheep/Karen's is going to be tricky. I mean, people fight over TVs during the sales, so I'm not expecting great things. 

 

Defending yourself is covered  in this thread .... https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6298-27-things-to-consider-for-survival/&tab=comments#comment-148433 

 

You basically need a long cattle prod like thing  to scare people off ... easy to make for $10 ... if anyone is interested I can go into further detail of how to make one , it delivers the same shock as a police taser.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oz93666 said:

 

Defending yourself is covered  in this thread .... https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6298-27-things-to-consider-for-survival/&tab=comments#comment-148433 

 

You basically need a long cattle prod like thing  to scare people off ... easy to make for $10 ... if anyone is interested I can go into further detail of how to make one , it delivers the same shock as a police taser.

 

Please do go into further detail! I will definitely like to make one of those 😂 you can pm me if you want! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...