Jump to content

The Facts of WTC PLANNED & CONTROLLED DEMOLITION


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

911 was a huge scam. Regardless of the precise details. We all agree it was an orchestrated scam... Don't trust your Government. That we can agree on. Full stop.   

WTC Building 7 Primed for Demolition Prior to the day of September 11th 2001.   There is a video of "Lucky Larry" Silverstein, the owner of the WTC Complex, where he says he had a conversati

By elephant in the room I mean exactly what you're saying in regards to people like Silverstein and his pals. Most normies don't talk about that stuff, they just post jet fuel can't melt steel beam me

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Carlos said:

It hit an immovable object, the packed ground at maximum speed. It smashed into tiny pieces and ejected over many miles. I won't bother posting clear-up accounts and links.

 

 

Packed ground? It smashed into tiny pieces? Did the bodies do that too? Hahahaha. You are expecting anyone to digest this horses shit?  You don't have any photos, as none exist. Strange don't you think for a GIANT airliner thats twatted the ground at full pelt.

 

Also, you fail to mention the 'puff' of smoke that was photographed from the alleged crash site, where as in reality it would be billowing smoke for hours on end.

 

Hey, maybe the plane actually did this instead?

 

 

flight93crash.gif

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

 

Well done for referencing one of biggest shill companies going. Moron. Your true colours are showing now.

 

That is called an ad hominem where you reject the verifiable content and attempt to attack the person who presented it. Hopefully the moderators of this forum will pop up and politely request that the very large pot stops calling the kettle black.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Carlos said:

That is called an ad hominem where you reject the verifiable content and attempt to attack the person who presented it. Hopefully the moderators of this forum will pop up and politely request that the very large pot stops calling the kettle black.

 

You referenced Popular Mechanics. Thats all anyone needs to know about you. Abhorrent bullshit artists like NIST and NORAD. 

 

Dick Cheney is that you? Is this me?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

16 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

Packed ground? It smashed into tiny pieces? Did the bodies do that too? Hahahaha.

 

Yes. Yes. Almost certainly. Your laughter is like backwash from a toilet.

 

https://www.tnonline.com/20170501/coroner-details-flight-93-crash/

 

16 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

You don't have any photos, as none exist. Strange don't you think for a GIANT airliner thats twatted the ground at full pelt.

 

No. That's what happens. Did you see the pretty picture of the burnt out husk that actually landed?

 

This one wasn't maxing out and trying to hit the target straight on!

 

_86466276_sinai_plane_crash_624_v2.png

 

16 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

Also, you fail to mention the 'puff' of smoke that was photographed from the alleged crash site, where as in reality it would be billowing smoke for hours on end.

 

You mean the comedy villains didn't simply setoff a comedy fuel bonfire to placate all the crazies who would "notice" no plane parts?

 

16 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

Hey, maybe the plane actually did this instead?

 

No, It hit the deck at colossal speed and it obliterated itself. The energy ricochet sent parts all over for miles. The clean-up team can corroborate this.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Carlos
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

 

You referenced Popular Mechanics. Thats all anyone needs to know about you. Abhorrent bullshit artists like NIST and NORAD. 

 

Dick Cheney is that you? Is this me?

 

That is called an ad hominem where you reject the verifiable content and attempt to attack the person who presented it. Hopefully the moderators of this forum will pop up and politely request that the very large pot stops calling the kettle black.

 

You seem a little bit miffed that somebody can be bothered to tear you a new backside. Calm yourself down, have a cocoa or something. It was planes. Four of them. The alternative is absurd, unfeasible and ludicrously difficult - it also involves untold numbers of people.

 

Benjamin Franklin Quotes Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

No, It hit the deck at colossal speed and it obliterated itself. The energy ricochet sent parts all over for miles. The clean-up team can corroborate this.

 

Your retorts are laughable. Every far fetched explanation for the plane simply not being there what so ever. Like at every other site.

 

Did you say an engine went through three buildings at the Penta-con?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Haunted Universe said:

 

Your retorts are laughable. Every far fetched explanation for the plane simply not being there what so ever. Like at every other site.

 

Did you say an engine went through three buildings at the Penta-con?

 

Arsewater. I said the landing gear did that.

 

How many people were in on your pantomime?

 

1. How many to distribute airplane parts?

2. How many to distribute DNA?

3. How many to dispose of the actual plane and kill the passengers.

4. Then since DNA was found at the site, how many to toast the bodies and smash them up?

5. If the DNA was faked, the laboratory was in on it? How many?

6. How many in the military to execute the missile launch?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

You seem a little bit miffed that somebody can be bothered to tear you a new backside. Calm yourself down, have a cocoa or something. It was planes. Four of them. The alternative is absurd, unfeasible and ludicrously difficult - it also involves untold numbers of people.

 

And yet you have no means to prove it. Just infantile machinations that aren't fooling anybody. The only advantage you have as a shill is too rile up the 80% in confederacy against the 20% by way of mocking and discrediting, yet unfortunately more and more people are waking up to this horse shit.

 

I think you fancy yourself as smart and cunning, I only see a conceited congregation of vapor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

 

Does it matter who it might or might not be? 

The statements and posts stand.. 

 

Yes, when they were banned for constant trolling and name calling. And the posts are eerily familiar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mishy said:

 

That's called playing the man and not the ball. The only evidence of planes is the footage and witness testomy. The latter contradicts itself (not eveyone saw a plane, some people saw a missile etc). So onto the footage...fake as fuck. But please, if you have some evidence of actual plane crashes please share, as it's been almost 19 years!

 

 

Do you not get it? The dodgy footage is all the proof you need for an inside job. Pods on the undercarriage, military planes, nano thermite, Judy Wood etc are nothing but redherrings. What we were shown was CGI. It has to be CGI as real planes can't do what we were shown. Physics says so, if you can't get your head around that then why are you posting on a forum whose owner believes the Queen of England is a shapeshifitng lizard?

 

https://911planeshoax.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF0-nslm3j0

 

 

 

Hey fishy, i suppose you reckon the people seen hanging out of gaping holes in the burning buildings was CGI as well then...and BTW, what you doing on this forum then, if you love the queen so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pirate said:

Hey fishy, i suppose you reckon the people seen hanging out of gaping holes in the burning buildings was CGI as well then...and BTW, what you doing on this forum then, if you love the queen so much.

 

In the plane videos, why is the plane half way in the building (when paused at this moment) and theres simply no impact?  According to Carlos, physics don't apply. This is in every video from every angle you can see the plane impacting. If you have a ganders at a plane impact photo on my nukes thread, theres no plane there what so ever.  This is a giant alirliner. We should see devastation taking place. All you can see is tower debris being spat out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

 

Does it matter who it might or might not be? 

The statements and posts stand.. 

 

 

1 hour ago, mishy said:

Yes, when they were banned for constant trolling and name calling. And the posts are eerily familiar.


There's nothing the Admin can see either way.
lf a post is offensive then flag it.
ATM all the posts still stand.
Argue away.
.
l agree with none of you.
IMO
2 real planes went into the 2 Towers
No plane went anywhere near the Pentagon. (lt was a missile)
l haven't looked close enough to Shanksville to say either way...
BC :O)
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting footage showing the wing disappearing. Also look at how the plane disappears into the building entirely as if it were a ghost walking through a wall.

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yjGO2ROv5XjY/

 

And this footage of all the flights where you can see the wing disappearing for a second. This I believe is early work from Project Blue Beam.

 

Who knows, maybe they were planes but they certainly did not collapse steel structures which is where the mini nukes came into play.

 

 

911-airplane-hologram.jpg

22195379_2014410518779205_1210876185839377597_n-1.jpg

turkish-airliner-nose.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pirate said:

Hey fishy, i suppose you reckon the people seen hanging out of gaping holes in the burning buildings was CGI as well then...and BTW, what you doing on this forum then, if you love the queen so much.

 

It's Mishy. Learn to type and not act like a 5 year old.

 

What shows in the holes is irrelevant, as it's AFTER the alleged plane crashes. You need to prove that a plane created the hole.

 

I was just pointing out the irony of people calling no planers dumb, on a forum such as this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

 

According to Carlos, physics don't apply. 

 

 

Rant:

 

That is now the 3rd time you have repeated that lie. Physics applies most certainly but people like you are completely ignorant of it. YOU have no right to invoke "physics" particularly when it works perfectly well with such kinetic energy.

 

What the hell are YOU doing on this forum? This happened nearly 20 years ago and you. together with your bonkers clan have been soiling the internet like an incontinent cat, with your incessant no plane no brain gibberish. For you Occam never even had a razor, he had a rusty blunt spoon that he used to scrape bird poo off of his windscreen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Haunted Universe said:

 

And yet you have no means to prove it. Just infantile machinations that aren't fooling anybody. The only advantage you have as a shill is too rile up the 80% in confederacy against the 20% by way of mocking and discrediting, yet unfortunately more and more people are waking up to this horse shit.

 

I think you fancy yourself as smart and cunning, I only see a conceited congregation of vapor. 

 

How many people were in on your pantomime?

 

1. How many to distribute airplane parts?

2. How many to distribute DNA?

3. How many to dispose of the actual plane and kill the passengers.

4. Then since DNA was found at the site, how many to toast the bodies and smash them up?

5. If the DNA was faked, the laboratory was in on it? How many?

6. How many in the military to execute the missile launch?

 

Every single time you try and nail someone down who has a mad theory they run away from obvious problems. Answers please.

 

nb. The only people name calling around here are mishy and you - shill / moron. But then again being insulted by people like you is almost a compliment.

Edited by Carlos
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Carlos said:

 

How many people were in on your pantomime?

 

1. How many to distribute airplane parts?

2. How many to distribute DNA?

3. How many to dispose of the actual plane and kill the passengers.

4. Then since DNA was found at the site, how many to toast the bodies and smash them up?

5. If the DNA was faked, the laboratory was in on it? How many?

6. How many in the military to execute the missile launch?

 

Every single time you try and nail someone down who has a mad theory they run away from obvious problems. Answers please.

 

nb. The only people name calling around here are mishy and you - shill / moron. But then again being insulted by people like you is almost a compliment.

 

 

 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You're ineffectively cultivating lies and bullshit in your little echo chamber. Evil and deluded people, unable to face the painful reality of their character, will often place themselves in positions of power, or moral superiority. You're pissing in our ears and telling us its raining. You've become white noise at this point. 

 

All of your replies are laced with the overwhelming stench of a shill's conspicuous malevolence.  

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Carlos said:

 

How many people were in on your pantomime?

 

1. How many to distribute airplane parts?

2. How many to distribute DNA?

3. How many to dispose of the actual plane and kill the passengers.

4. Then since DNA was found at the site, how many to toast the bodies and smash them up?

5. If the DNA was faked, the laboratory was in on it? How many?

6. How many in the military to execute the missile launch?

 

Every single time you try and nail someone down who has a mad theory they run away from obvious problems. Answers please.

 

nb. The only people name calling around here are mishy and you - shill / moron. But then again being insulted by people like you is almost a compliment.

 

Read through the thread and you will see who started the school playground antics.

 

Your posts are nothing but troll bait. You can continue to throw your toys out of the pram, but it doesn't change the truth. You can ask all the stupid questions you like in the hope of catching someone out, but there's nothing you can post that is going to convince me, or anyone else that trusts their own eyesight and common sense, that an aluminium fucking tube can fly through stuctual steel with no collision physics whatsoever, and with no parts falling off. It's ridiculous. That's why you can't provide footage of ANY aviation crash in history where the plane somehow remained undamnaged. They're light and fragile for a reason....

 

There were no planes on 9/11 and aspects of the media and Hollywood were both complicit and an essential tool in the deception. And we all know what certain people in Hollywood and the media are currently being accused of, you're essentially defending these people.

 

Feel free to take that as a compliment though.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Carlos said:

That is now the 3rd time you have repeated that lie. Physics applies most certainly but people like you are completely ignorant of it. YOU have no right to invoke "physics" particularly when it works perfectly well with such kinetic energy.

 

What the hell are YOU doing on this forum? This happened nearly 20 years ago and you. together with your bonkers clan have been soiling the internet like an incontinent cat, with your incessant no plane no brain gibberish. For you Occam never even had a razor, he had a rusty blunt spoon that he used to scrape bird poo off of his windscreen.

 

 

You're clearly doomed, and will doom others too by association. 

 

If it makes you feel any better Mr Mephistophelian, I too hear voices, telling me to rid the world of the walking waste by way of commercial power tools, my lathe and contractor's polythene sheeting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...