Bizzare moment anti mask activists storm morrisons & demand people remove the masks - WATCH THIS BEAUTY!!!

It's a mix on the comments. Highlights :

they need jail

And that’s what you get for dumbing down the education system. 😆

Try they’re nonsense with me or my family they better have an ambulance on stand by they’ll need it

You carry on wearing the mask and you will be the one needing the ambulance !

Good to see that there are some people with a back bone left in Britain. Well done, fellas. The tide is turning.

Went shopping with Jim Carreys dvd on my face. The Mask. Got told it wasn't suitable, can't please everyone

Sorry but look what we're dealing with here.

Would rather be a alive sheep wearing a mask than one of his little puppets following him around

?? What's the difference you total, ah it's starting to look like a war honestly. Just look at this one..

un-educated nog. next thing he'll be telling me his life matters lol

.. It's the sun, must not forget that.

8 hours ago, - TZC - said:

It's a mix on the comments. Highlights :

they need jail

And that’s what you get for dumbing down the education system. 😆

Try they’re nonsense with me or my family they better have an ambulance on stand by they’ll need it

You carry on wearing the mask and you will be the one needing the ambulance !

Good to see that there are some people with a back bone left in Britain. Well done, fellas. The tide is turning.

Went shopping with Jim Carreys dvd on my face. The Mask. Got told it wasn't suitable, can't please everyone

Seatbelts, ventilators...  77's growingly desperate  comments

• Like 1

WOW Good-luck to them 😀 

We must must stop this happening here, cop in Melbourne nearly chokes a women for not wearing a mask

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/08/11/9210073029720032584/640x360_MP4_9210073029720032584.mp4

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8613253/Cop-CHOKES-woman-refused-wear-face-mask-arrest-streets-Melbourne.html

Edited by alexa
1 hour ago, zArk said:

cheap news

the zombies will just laugh and scoff

You're right Zark, it's cheap news - zombies will laugh and scoff but fuck em, I like the fact that people are finally getting off their backsides and doing something - anything, however small that might (or might not be) plant a seed in the fuckwits minds.

The story wasn't just in the used toilet paper newspaper that is The Sun - it was in all the other scumbucket papers as well, dailyslime, mirror, guardian - so plenty of sheepies would have got to see it.
I think it's a possibility that much more of this is going on - the Prison warder Mainstream Media are trying to sell this one as a one-off,  a renegade cell, 'bizarre and crazy' when in my opinion, it's enlightening and freedom loving, hopefully some of the zombies out there might see it that way to and wake up.

I see the whole situation as:  most of you didn't put a mask on before it was made law - so why are you doing it now?'    'Because of a fine?'
A fine that you don't have to pay if you use the words, "it would cause me alot of distress"   - which would be true.
The laws' a joke - BJ and his cronies are jokes.  Bad, unfunny jokes yes.  Even the sheep (hopefully) are beginning to see that.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add sentence
  • Like 1

Can’t believe I actually sat and watched the whole video. But David has said that not one person who’s been to one of his talks has said to him that basically what he’s saying is utter shite. Well this guy claims to have been to one of his talks for 4 hours straight? If anyone could get Gareth to contact him for a 1v1 debate with David let’s see who’s looking stupid at the end of it