US Government + UN Military Internment Camps Leaked Document 2013

FVCK BILLY G4TES

A very well made chilling , 10 minute documentary covering a 500 page secret manual detailing how the American people will be relocated into internment camps ... it describes the layout of camps and how they will be run    Think much worse than NAZI  concentration camps ....

This is nothing new , Alex Jones has been ranting for decades about this . Once food is cut off , people will willingly surrender ... They could try and put people in camps now , tell them they have covid , but they know there would be a rebellion ...

So first crash the economy ... then supermarkets are looted ...no delivery trucks can get in without being high jacked ... What you gonna do ??? role up your sleeve for food , hand your guns in for food ... finally march into a camp for a meal.  

• Like 1

Thank you mate, couldn't have said it any better. Them fuckers will have to fight me to throw me in there trust me. 

Mind control and psy ops inside the camps? Sickening. They can blow it up their arse the UN and all them shitbirds who are complicit in heinous crimes already committed and to be commited in the future

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Thank you mate, couldn't have said it any better. Them fuckers will have to fight me to throw me in there trust me. 

Mind control and psy ops inside the camps? Sickening. They can blow it up their arse the UN and all them shitbirds who are complicit in heinous crimes already committed and to be commited in the future

I 'm sure whatever way this comes , it will be  designed to minimize the fight for them ... they don't want to be dragging people into camps ... hunting people down ( they just don't have the personnel to do this ) ... it all needs to be done willingly ... get the people to que up to get in the camps  ...

So it all depend on how long your supply of store able food will last ... that's how long you stay free ! 

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

I 'm sure whatever way this comes , it will be  designed to minimize the fight for them ... they don't want to be dragging people into camps ... hunting people down ( they just don't have the personnel to do this ) ... it all needs to be done willingly ... get the people to que up to get in the camps  ...

So it all depend on how long your supply of store able food will last ... that's how long you stay free ! 

Damn even the nazis had to drag people there nowadays people will skip with glee right into their arms. Pure evil taking place