LBC Talk Radio (London Bullshit Comedy)

Smokestack Lightnin'

I just can't watch BBC news anymore for all the latest on the Covid crisis. It's just too torturous. I'd rather chew a mouthful of razor blades and poke my eyes out with a sharp stick. I tried to watch last March when I looked at what they were saying just to give me an idea of where people were coming from when I was out and about. I knew it was all a hoax from day one....honest, I really did!

The only time I could talk to total strangers was at first light when there are a few people making the same walk along the river bank. When there's no one else about and you see someone walking towards you at 6:00am, people always greet each other when at other times of the day they would just walk past without a glance. I wonder if there's an official cut off time where you stop saying 'good morning'. I think people stop with the advancing daylight because it makes people feel a bit more secure. That's probably the main factor that causes the cessation of random greetings to strangers.

I'd go walking 'tooled up' after listening to a new Crowhouse or Icke video. My first line to skeptical people after commenting on the blue sky, green grass, flowers, plants river etc and then 'the virus', was / is ….Princess Dianne, 9/11, Iraq war, Libya bombing, Arab spring, mass migration, Hillsborough, Epstein's death - which of these scenarios where the official narrative that was given at the time.... turn out to be true?

Everyone of those scenario's official narratives turned out to be a ton of horse manure after investigation.

I guess most people here know of Max Igun from Brisbane who makes regular videos in his own yard. What a character. He might be a bit hard core for a lot of people because his Aussie style language is rather 'colourful' when he's talking about the Australian politicians and police. He doesn't hold back - highly amusing. I love people that are 'earthy', angry and see the world without any of the nauseating bullshit that clouds most people's judgement.

'Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Shall I be brutally honest, completely frank, tell it as it is or just get straight to the fucking point' should be his epitaph. He has new videos on by early morning UK time on Bitchute.

To get an idea of how the masses around me think and behave, I fall asleep listening to LBC talk radio now. That's the station that has people like that psychopathic creature James O'Brien on during the day who I personally find quite disturbing . He could convince people that God is the devil and vice versa by using his obscure, twisted and poisoned logic. Why use ten words when a hundred will do seems to be his philosophy.

There's Shelagh Fogerty who is so huge now that she would cause an eclipse of the sun if she stood up on a sunny day. Careful in your praise of Covid now Shelagh - overweight people are the latest quarry of the viral beast. Both these presenters make Che Guevara look like a Nazi brown shirt. They champion the cause of the proletariat, multiculturalism and diversity while they themselves live in upmarket White dominated suburbs... Chiswick and Richmond respectively. The only people with skin of a darker hue that they ever see in their lives are the security guards who guard their work premises at the station.

Matt Standlen on from 1:00am to 4:00am on weekend nights is good value because he continually ties himself in knots with is 'over the top' Lefty politics. He's the original swivel eyed, tree hugging, Lefty lunatic wading around in cosy jumpers and green Wellington boots. Every morning, he throws his duvet off, kicks his legs in the air and rushes out to meet and greet all his multicultural neighbours in Notting Hill, he once said. Matt's experience's were slightly different  to a friend of mine who lived in Camden - his Nigerian neighbours had been stealing his electricity for a year before he discovered the reasons for his hefty bills.  

This caller from Iran, who was resident in Britain (Edgware Road, where else) came on once and immediately apologized for not being British and living here for only 10 years. Matt quickly interjected and rushed to his defence with ' you live and work in Britain Ali so you are British blah blah' and five minutes into the conversation, Ali is talking of 'going home' lol.

His switchboard was on fire on Friday evening / Sat morning regarding the boat immigrants getting housed in 4 star hotels in Chester and Cheshire. Fair play to him for making that the subject of choice for an hour. He was on the back foot for a while when the first two callers were vehemently outraged which gave the following callers a bit more bravado I guess.

His arguments were pathetic in the extreme and although their job is to obviously rile people enough to get them to call, I was surprised he touched this one. His producer must have been working overtime to filter out all the 'bad callers', seeking out those who were in favour of the boat people getting £40 a week pocket money.  

Farage interviewed this one guy on his video last week who was against the immigrants being housed in his own town. He looked suspiciously like a typical, middle class Climate Change numpty but I guess now that it's on his own doorstep and the price of his property is threatened, he has a rather different opinion on mass migration than he did last year.

A few of the LBC chaps are on holiday now and early this morning (1:00am, Monday) they had this absolute tit called Ian Payne filling in.

He chose the subject ' Should we all take the vaccination'. The regular presenters are well trained to snuff out any fast talking intellectuals who come on who know more than they do. I read once that they receive CIA style training in techniques of interviewing and conversing – how and when to interject, how to keep the conversation on track, confuse them etc., so that callers say what the presenters want them to say.

Ian Payne was just filling in and he was so obviously out of his depth and didn't have the experience to handle such a contentious subject.

This guy came on last night with a thick, heavy African accent claiming to be an epidemiologist. He started off by saying ' yoooouuuu would have to be insane to get something injected into your body when no virus has been isolated' Eeet ees madness! Eeet will be a great danger to your life' emphasizing every word.

It was so friggin' funny! He sounded like a comedian from Kenya but I believe he was genuine. All Payne could do was try and accuse him of being a charlatan and asked where he worked etc. but the caller had all the answers and he was loving the sound of his own voice.

I need to hurry you – thank you for the call. We're late for the break” was all he could blurt out to shut this guy up.

The mainstream media's main source of advertising revenue now is coming from the government and of course the caller was shut down so that we get to hear all the latest instructions on how to handle Covid-19.

I'm utterly convinced that some of these callers who phone in and are 'pro' the presenters point of view, are pre-paid stooges. They speak too fast, sound too convincing like they're reading from a script and when they are asked questions they never hesitate to answer fluently and coherently like they know what's coming.

Mainstream media would never stoop to such shenanigans, would they?

As for the Masked Debate? I tried!

*******  **** wrote:23/07/2020 13:08

Please explain your question

I recently sent an email explaining that mandatory mask wearing will cause me anxiety and stress. Can the clinic provide me with a headed letter to explain this to any authoritative person who wishes to confront me? Thank you.

Patient Services, Admin, wrote:23/07/2020 13:21

Good afternoon. The doctors at the surgery are unable to process any letters or evidence in relation to exemptions to wearing a mask under our current guidance. A self-declaration is sufficient for these purposes.

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The UK recognises sovereignty of the people hence one self certs , self claims the mask wearing or not

On the continent, civil law, non mask wearers must be certified by a state authorised personage

At the UK people dont even need to explain the exemption to anyone, self exemption

By standing on common law people have no obligation to give a police officer a name. This is recognised by the legal system

The people are protected by the common law , not English common law, not case law, not Common Law, not precedent law but common law

Edited by zArk

With all due respect, your comment tells me that you  have never had any confrontations with the law because if you had said that load of bollocks to any officer, you would be arrested. This would mean between 8 and 24 hours in a police cell whereby you will be released pending charges. If the CPS think that your crime is nothing more than an impertinent challenge upon authority, you will be told 1,2,3 or more months later that there is no charge. If they do extend your stress and charge you with a crime, you will probably be admonished or if found guilty, receive a £500 fine. 

Unless you are unemployed or a refugee you will not have access to legal aid and you will be on your own. Not the worst scenario since most of these slimey, parasitic lawyers are nothing more than snake oil salesmen shepherding you through the legal process, emphasizing how much you must respect the judiciary protocol  etc. In other words.....mercenary cunts!  

Do you really believe that they would put your best interests at heart risking their livelihood? 

Do you know how much your common law bollocks is recognized the moment you stand up on the 'all rise' command when the magistrate or judge walks in?  You have just entered into a contract and you now belong to them  .......to do as they please, because that's the law.       

Ahh LBC doncha luv em ?

James O,Brien is a total absolute tosser.Eddie Mair is sort of alright. Nick Abbott is funny,sometimes very funny.They are all working the same agenda,sometimes just sometimes someone gets through and is allowed 30 secs top before being cut off. Once someone asked O,Brien ,did he honestly not know what Agenda 21 was,O,Brien said......we have to go to the news now.

Nick Abbott tries to give the impression of being above it all which actually makes him worse. You and I know  he's making all his comedic soundtrack noises to give him this 'I'm just a jolly fellow trying to bring mirth and joy ' but he's a c**t for pretending. I'm convinced a  lot of his callers are pre-paid stooges. Once someone decent comes on and articulates, he shows his true colours.  His allegiance is to his paymaster.

I've listened to Clive Bull and Ian Dale over the past years and they are the only people who sounded genuine. I don't even know if they are still there. 

O'Brien is far from a tosser. He's a twisted, psychotic individual who has actually toned down considerably from when I first listened to him in 2012. Another slave distorting his personality for a monthly squirt of income.  

1 hour ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

With all due respect, your comment tells me that you  have never had any confrontations with the law        

That's right buckoo I do not have confrontations with the law or the police 

Best way I think

On 8/11/2020 at 6:49 PM, zArk said:

That's right buckoo I do not have confrontations with the law or the police 

Best way I think

The jury's out on that one zark. Many people who have strong resolute beliefs become entangled in the legal system for no other reason other than they are saying things that piss people off..usually very wealthy people who are fully subjugated and subservient to their pay masters.. The police are a gang  and I bow to their superior numbers. They have the full backing of the courts even though they are able to lie through their back teeth and get away with it. In a way, i envy you zark. I just wish I was docile and fully compliant with everything everybody tells me, never challenging anything. Life would be so mush easier.   

It used to be easier to get your point across on LBC, but after all the groyping it seems like they're catching dissidents in their screening process more. You do still get the odd caller that makes it through the screening process that manages to use reverse psychology on them though, but it's becoming very difficult.

The stakes are much higher now. LBC's owner's, Global will of course be linked in to one of the big six media companies in the States. Earthling Carl used to be a laugh because he told the producer he agreed with the presenter, made a speech, waited for the comeback then waded in with what he really wanted to say. Fogerty and Nawaaz were caught a few times and didn't like it.  Most presenters are nothing more than corporate whores now.  

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 12:51 PM, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

The stakes are much higher now. LBC's owner's, Global will of course be linked in to one of the big six media companies in the States. Earthling Carl used to be a laugh because he told the producer he agreed with the presenter, made a speech, waited for the comeback then waded in with what he really wanted to say. Fogerty and Nawaaz were caught a few times and didn't like it.  Most presenters are nothing more than corporate whores now.  

Earthling Carl is a gem. Patriotic Groypers are fun to watch too, but their youtube channels get taken down quick.