Jump to content

All Mainstream Media is Trauma Based Mind Control and Predictive Programming


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doritos, Joe Biden good man.ūüėĄ ¬† I can't watch TV as I really find it noxious.¬† If someone has the TV on in their house, the adverts, the news and very much else broadcasted is quite unplease

The officer behaved lawfully for the most part.¬† ūü§£ So, it was not lawful then.¬† An officer can ask, but a citizen has the right to stay silent.¬† The arrest technique was bad, brutal and a joke, any se

I would like to add one to the original list, which I was pretty ignorant of until fairly recently.   A lot of History is completely fake with the purposes of propaganda also.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

 

Crimebodge is awesome and tells it like it really is. Been following him for quite a while. 

Makes me wonder why I or anybody else hasn't started a Crimebodge thread on this forum to spread the word. 

BC 

 

Yes, Crimebodge is awesome and exposes police malpractice which he and others have the misfortune to encounter.   The showing of UK law, guidance and regulations in print he exposes the police with surgical precession.  Also a Crimebodge/Police Caught Lying/Over Stepping the Law thread should be on here.

 

Regarding the topic of MSM trauma programming and mind control, those endless, back to back TV programmes that follow the police, traffic cops, airport immigration & customs officers etc. are high up on my list of such content that is passed off as entertainment, terrorising the public with crime fear, state law enforcement fear & obeyance and painting a rose tinted impression of the police. The many videos of Crimebodge and Auditing Britain show a different and the real face of the fuzz.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, strengthandcourage said:

Again, your facts are totally wrong. It is clear that you will engage in both:

 

1. ad hominem attack (irrelevant)

 

2. factually incorrect statements.

a. failure to provide identification, a lawful order, subjects you to arrest or at least detention (the former in this case), at officer's discretion

b. failure to comply with any lawful order of an officer subjects you to arrest

c. verbal and/or physical belligerence subjects a citizen to arrest

d. not showing medical documentation COULD be interpreted as failure to comply with a lawful order.

 

Failure to comply with ANY lawful order subjects one to detention or arrest. In this case, the citizen not only failed to comply with one, but also resisted arrest and assaulted a police officer.

 

Bringing up anything about paki rape gangs, the appearance of the boyfriend, ad hominem speculation, are all irrelevant to this case.

 

Again, she was NOT arrested for not wearing a face mask. She was arrested for assault, resisting arrest, and failure to comply with one or more lawful commands from an officer.

 

Repeating your erroneous statements over and over again doesn't make you right. It just means you keep stating inaccurate, false statements over and over again. This is precisely the strategy of the Orwellian police state you claim to despise. Two birds of a feather, it turns out. Along with the irrelevant name calling to distract from being wrong....

 

...you're a broken record quite frankly. Best get that checked out before it becomes a habit.

2. I should stop here because you clearly have no idea of the history of Australia or Britain.

 

a. Ever cross your mind that an offence has to be committed first. Not wearing a mask in NOT a criminal offence. At this stage she is just not following criminals orders made up by a gang of ruthless criminals posing as the government. She has caused no HARM, LOSS or INJURY and was going about her business quietly.

 

b. See answer a.

 

c. See answer a. (Staggering...the women is being choked to death fearing for her life and you advocate she do what you would do........roll over and have her tummy tickled.)

 

d. I love your deployment of modal verbs. As you are fully aware, there is no virus so the onus is on the officer to first provide proof of claim. Where is the proof of this virus that is killing people? If he asked for her driving licence and insurance papers for example, it's because he would have solid evidence that she was driving a car. If he wanted to conduct a search for drugs, again he would first have to have evidence of such...smell, dilated pupils, discarded needle behavior patterns etc.       

 

Again...You do not need to comply with an officer unless you are suspected of a crime and must always keep asking what the crime is you are being suspected of followed by 'Am I free to go'? I don't believe she assaulted him first. Why would she do that ? She stuck her finger up at him and walked away I believe. If she had no TV, radio or didn't read newspapers, how would she know that a law had been mandated over the last few days? (I don't even know if it is a law.)

She obviously had been told that she could be stopped in the street for not wearing a mask hence her taking the trouble to get a medical certificate. Wouldn't you be utterly pissed off if you were educated enough to know that the psychology behind this FAKE virus has absolutely nothing to do with protecting yourself against a killer pathogen yet you have to spend time and money to obtain a  certificate, knowing that you are being lied to by a bunch of rancid criminal psychopaths following orders from Soros and Gates? All this horse manure as well as being placed under house arrest for months and now a curfew (in Victoria.) 

 

So you get the certificate and the first person you see approaching you is a knuckle dragging baboon wearing a fancy dress costume with a mask and goggles, posing as an agent of the state - a foot soldier and protector of the cabal of criminal psychos that has disrupted her life for 4 months. She could have gone about it better but all he needed to do was BLOCK HER PATH her path and say calmly that he needs to 'check ze papers'  with large dollops of empathy. There were two of them for Christ's sakes. He just lashed out.

Another point also -  as well as not attacking a 'well-dressed, corporate worker' as I stated earlier, would he have behaved the same way towards a couple of unmasked Sudanese miscreants? You really believe he would have lashed out at the people who were deliberately imported by his bosses to cause tensions and chaos?

 

I'm a broken record you say? Maybe, but my points are relevant whereas your's are ludicrous and completely without any compassion as to the psychological impact this lockdown has on people's mental well-being over a fake virus.....WAIT!!!! perhaps you really believe there is a contagion in the air? 

Are you sure you're on the right web site here? David Icke tends to be a little 'anti-establishment'.  Perhaps your 'snowflakery' demeanour has confused you and you think this is David Lammy!    

 

What I think you should do is listen to a video by Max Igun made just two days ago called 'Victoria Police- A State run Terrorist Army!' A nice cup of yummy hot chocolate with a matching cardigan and slippers holding on to a cushion and you're all set to go. Be warned though, he does have a tendency to swear and he does get deleted even from Bitchute, so you know he must be good.  

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/39HDIna1c6A/

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

The officer behaved lawfully for the most part.¬† ūü§£ So, it was not lawful then.¬† An officer can ask, but a citizen has the right to stay silent.¬† The arrest technique was bad, brutal and a joke, any semi-trained fighter could get out of that hold and finish the issue with ease.¬†¬† The movements of the cop were like some crazed, robotic pyschopath who had lost it.¬† I look forward to seeing that policeman being busted down to a toilet attendent.

Yes but bear in mind that if the officer suspects someone is guilty of something then they will get arrested if they remain silent. The policeman lashed out but what was more telling was that the female officer was looked to afraid of him to step in which she could have done.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rooey said:

ok, the op is allowing his own thread to be ruined / diverted.. good one ūüėȬ†

I understand but it just happens sometimes when someone says something bizarre. 

 

Anyway , this officer was 100% acting like he was a classic victim of 'all mainstream media is trauma based mind control and predictive programming'!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Yes, Crimebodge is awesome and exposes police malpractice which he and others have the misfortune to encounter.   The showing of UK law, guidance and regulations in print he exposes the police with surgical precession.  Also a Crimebodge/Police Caught Lying/Over Stepping the Law thread should be on here.

 

Regarding the topic of MSM trauma programming and mind control, those endless, back to back TV programmes that follow the police, traffic cops, airport immigration & customs officers etc. are high up on my list of such content that is passed off as entertainment, terrorising the public with crime fear, state law enforcement fear & obeyance and painting a rose tinted impression of the police. The many videos of Crimebodge and Auditing Britain show a different and the real face of the fuzz.

 

 

 

 

I love those police interceptor programmes where they go to great lengths to show two PC's called Badger and Rocky talking and chirping merrily away about their fave music and food etc. while ribbing each other nicely. They even carry on the mirth and joy when pulling people over and getting their details.

Once the cameras are switched off though, there they go again, smashing in the windows of the car of a driver who has failed to comply and yanking him out through the window LOL.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ok. it's kind of obvious when threads are going in constructive directions or are more floundering. But then in a topic about trauma based mind control that (diversion) would be expected. If we had such a thing it's possible our own minds would seek to divert us from addressing the core issues 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, strengthandcourage said:

Right now, if you choose to escalate rather than defuse a situation with a police officer, you risk a physical confrontation, one which are very likely to lose. 

 

I do not question reasonable force and technique to carry out a lawful arrest by a constable.  An unlawful arrest is another legal matter, given that you said it was not a fully lawful arrest.  However, if that Australian cop, using unwarranted gutter street fighting, making me in fear of my life, grabbing me by the throat with both hands, like Jack the Ripper, he would in a second come unstuck with a simple and highly effective commando, close-quarter combat, counter measure.

 

I would never dream of arresting someone, in such a situation, by grabbing the throat with both hands, but I suppose I am not a pyscho on a power trip and have standards of civility, self-control and understand how much danger it would put me in by using such a reckless technique to arrest.

 

END OF STORY!

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

The policeman lashed out but what was more telling was that the female officer was looked to afraid of him to step in which she could have done.  

 

Yes, she was frozen with fear, just a bystander. It reminds me of the police officers looking on with the George Floyd murder.  I suspect the policeman is a very unpleasent, domineering and aggressive person.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

1. I should stop here because I clearly have no idea of the history of Australia or Britain.

 

2. Ever cross my mind that refusing to identify yourself, resisting arrest and assaulting police are are all criminal offenses? No, because facts are irrelevant to me and I rely on my fluctuating emotions instead.

 

Staggering...I exaggerate wildly like a female and claim she is being choked to death fearing for her life when in reality she is being gently rolled over and having her tummy tickled because she wants to play fight. Charming.

 

d. I am going to talk about the non-existent virus now to distract from the fact that disobeying lawful commands of a police officer to identify herself, to comply with detention or arrest and assaulting police are all criminal actions, none of which she will be prosecuted for.

 

Again...I am under the delusion that you do not need to comply with an officer unless you are suspected of a crime. I won't admit or acknowledge that an officer can order a citizen to identify themselves and failure to do so is a crime.

 

Quote

 

Also, I'm just going to ignore the fact that she was stupid enough to apparently go through the trouble of obtaining a medical certificate and then when she had the opportunity to present it, she flipped off the officer, resisted lawful commands and instigated a confrontation.

 

Wouldn't you be utterly disappointed with yourself if you went through the trouble of obtaining a certificate and at the first opportunity to use it, you refused to show it and instead instigated a physical altercation to become youtube famous and perhaps even win a monetary award in a lawsuit?

 

So the officer politely asks why she is not wearing a mask and the suspect is a knuckle dragging baboon wearing a fancy dress costume instigating a fight hoping to file a lawsuit and make herself famous. The officer could have gone about it better but all she needed to do was IDENTIFY HERSELF AND COMPLY WITH THE OFFICER's LEGAL ORDER.

 

I'm a broken record I say? Yes I am, but since I have no command of the facts and am swayed by my emotions at all times instead, I'll just keep repeating my illogical and irrelevant talking points ad infinitum hoping to wear out my opponent through sheer repetition. I know it won't work, but I'm not bright enough to attempt anything else!

 

What I think I should do is try to listen to the facts instead of ranting hysterically instead, but I know that's never going to happen since I lack the intellect to do so. My apologies everyone, some of you are far more capable than I am!

 

All relevant and fair points indeed.

Edited by strengthandcourage
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

I do not question reasonable force and technique to carry out a lawful arrest by a constable.  An unlawful arrest is another legal matter, given that you said it was not a fully lawful arrest.  However, if that Australian cop, using unwarranted gutter street fighting, making me in fear of my life, grabbing me by the throat with both hands, like Jack the Ripper, he would in a second come unstuck with a simple and highly effective commando, close-quarter combat, counter measure.

 

I would never dream of arresting someone, in such a situation, by grabbing the throat with both hands, but I suppose I am not a pyscho on a power trip and have standards of civility, self-control and understand how much danger it would put me in by using such a reckless technique to arrest.

 

END OF STORY!

Again, instead of addressing facts about the actual technique, overall "by the book" and some of it unwarranted (neck control), yet clearly not resulting in any injury, let's resort to name calling, ad hominem and with a total refusal to address the totality of relevant evidence. I expected better from this forum. Hysteria rules instead. You can't mount an effective resistance through wishful thinking, much less delusion. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rooey said:

ok. it's kind of obvious when threads are going in constructive directions or are more floundering. But then in a topic about trauma based mind control that (diversion) would be expected. If we had such a thing it's possible our own minds would seek to divert us from addressing the core issues 

 

 

The end result sadly is that even many of those who are more informed than average still are incapable of dealing with facts rationally and instead resort to juvenile name calling, wishful thinking and deliberate denial of the relevant evidence. At least one poster has posted the exact same post at least three times in total denial of the evidence from the alleged "victim" herself!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Yes, she was frozen with fear, just a bystander. It reminds me of the police officers looking on with the George Floyd murder.  I suspect the policeman is a very unpleasent, domineering and aggressive person.

 

Or, perhaps he is following orders and fears he will lose his job if he doesn't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, strengthandcourage said:

 

The end result sadly is that even many of those who are more informed than average still are incapable of dealing with facts rationally and instead resort to juvenile name calling, wishful thinking and deliberate denial of the relevant evidence. At least one poster has posted the exact same post at least three times in total denial of the evidence from the alleged "victim" herself!

I posted a link to the topic in my earlier comment. It's only 15 minutes but you will learn more about what's happening in Victoria that short space of time which will make people like you understand better. You lost heavily here. There is no way that policeman's actions were acceptable. How you could defend that tells me so much about you.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, strengthandcourage said:

 

The end result sadly is that even many of those who are more informed than average still are incapable of dealing with facts rationally and instead resort to juvenile name calling, wishful thinking and deliberate denial of the relevant evidence. At least one poster has posted the exact same post at least three times in total denial of the evidence from the alleged "victim" herself!

ūü§£

The policeman is the one who is a juvenile, he lost his temper because she disrespected him by giving the finger, like some 14 year-old school boy, picking on someone smaller, he went for the neck, dragging her around, she could have done anything she wanted with her arms being free, from playing ding dong with his balls to stabbing him. He would not last long on the streets of South London with an arrest technique like that. You keeping defending the indefensible act of a thug in a uniform. Classic police closing ranks when there is wrong doing.

 

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

ūü§£

The policeman is the one who is a juvenile, he lost his temper because she disrespected him by giving the finger, like some 14 year-old school boy, picking on someone smaller, he went for the neck, dragging her around, she could have done anything she wanted with her arms being free, from playing ding dong with his balls to stabbing him. He would not last long on the streets of South London with an arrest technique like that. You keeping defending the indefensible act of a thug in a uniform. Classic police closing ranks when there is wrong doing.

 

....aaaaand broke record, skip, skip, skip

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, strengthandcourage said:

 

Therefore, you can attack anyone you dislike. The mental illness of antifa....

 

 Antifa and Police droids each playing their roles in creating order out of chaos for the NWO, controlled and financed by the very same elite hand.

 

Antifa-Protest-Live-Stream-Portland-Oreg

 

https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Portland_Riot_Police.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...