Jump to content

Electricity power cuts/food shortages


Darren

Recommended Posts

Hi all and David.

 

I've heard from a few sources that possibly in September/October there could be electricity power cuts, possibly mobile phones/internet will go down and possible food shortages (or the perception of food shortages) across the globe. This could last a month I've heard!

 

I've heard people mention that we should maybe stock up on food, torches, candles, charge spare phones, have some cash in the house etc. 

 

Just wondered what people think of this as a possible scenario? Is it likely? Obviously if people are predicting it it's an intentional Cabal run agenda scam to take even more control and cause more fear/panic. 

 

I wonder if people/David could possibly share their thoughts?

 

Best wishes 

Darren 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is this a possible scenario? ............... ..It's virtually Guaranteed

 

I've just watched a video from Alex Jones about the coming economic collapse   ..If anyone has their finger on the pulse he does ....

 

Will it come this year ?  There's no way of knowing , but people should be preparing  NOW ...

 

Many have gone back to sleep and are just obsessing about what's in front of them now .... covid ..face masks ...all this is a minor annoyance .. it's the imminent  collapse (brought on by covid)   and how to survive that you should be thinking about ....

 

So it's food .... electricity ...water .. where will you get these from in the future ??? cos if you expect the supermarkets and grid to supply your needs ...Look out !! 

 

By the way , forget candles , that's ridiculous .... you need a number of head lamps ... they take rechargeable 18650's ... a small solar panel will charge them 

 

make sure it's zoomable 

s-l225.webp

 

Cash in the house ??? turn all that cash into long life food ... before the crash !!! 

Edited by oz93666
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Is this a possible scenario? ............... ..It's virtually Guaranteed

 

I've just watched a video from Alex Jones about the coming economic collapse   ..If anyone has their finger on the pulse he does ....

 

Will it come this year ?  There's no way of knowing , but people should be preparing  NOW ...

 

Many have gone back to sleep and are just obsessing about what's in front of them now .... covid ..face masks ...all this is a minor annoyance .. it's the imminent  collapse (brought on by covid)   and how to survive that you should be thinking about ....

 

So it's food .... electricity ...water .. where will you get these from in the future ??? cos if you expect the supermarkets and grid to supply your needs ...Look out !! 

 

By the way , forget candles , that's ridiculous .... you need a number of head lamps ... they take rechargeable 18650's ... a small solar panel will charge them 

 

make sure it's zoomable 

s-l225.webp

 

Cash in the house ??? turn all that cash into long life food ... before the crash !!! 

Yeah, and don't forget your Infowars face mask. 🙄

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Is this a possible scenario? ............... ..It's virtually Guaranteed

 

I've just watched a video from Alex Jones about the coming economic collapse   ..If anyone has their finger on the pulse he does ....

 

Will it come this year ?  There's no way of knowing , but people should be preparing  NOW ...

 

Many have gone back to sleep and are just obsessing about what's in front of them now .... covid ..face masks ...all this is a minor annoyance .. it's the imminent  collapse (brought on by covid)   and how to survive that you should be thinking about ....

 

So it's food .... electricity ...water .. where will you get these from in the future ??? cos if you expect the supermarkets and grid to supply your needs ...Look out !! 

 

By the way , forget candles , that's ridiculous .... you need a number of head lamps ... they take rechargeable 18650's ... a small solar panel will charge them 

 

make sure it's zoomable 

s-l225.webp

 

Cash in the house ??? turn all that cash into long life food ... before the crash !!! 

Cheers for your thoughts, appreciate it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I am sceptical about this tbh.

They can't let their system crash, whenever it hits trouble they fling money at it in a panic.

This is fear propaganda being used on us imho.

I'm not sure about this either but if it's coming... I wanna be prepared. Cheers for your thoughts 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Darren said:

I'm not sure about this either but if it's coming... I wanna be prepared. Cheers for your thoughts 

 preparation is key to many things.

Still don't  believe they want to overly harm their cattle  though,  scare them yes, but kill millions.. to be seen.?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

also there's STOCK EXCHANGE, easy cash !  🎰

 

I don't know where the OP got it from but that's what happened last March anyway, so why wouldn't it happen the same for a 'second wave' ? propaganda - panic - stock up - shortage, so this one unavoidably happens but as an outcome... people are pets... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I am sceptical about this tbh.

They can't let their system crash, whenever it hits trouble they fling money at it in a panic.

This is fear propaganda being used on us imho.

 

I tend to agree because look at all those youngsters rioting and protesting and the plod could do little to stop them. Youngsters today expect a high standard of living; unlike over 40s who grew up in unheated houses,  with black and white TV,  no phones, ate very bland and basic food,  wore hand me down clothes and  had nightly power cuts etc. The youngsters will go nuts if they have to live in cold houses, have power cuts, and have no snacks to eat all day long! They would  riot big time and smash everywhere up. 

 

 

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

I tend to agree because look at all those youngsters rioting and protesting and the plod could do little to stop them. Youngsters today expect a high standard of living; unlike over 40s who grew up in unheated houses,  with black and white TV,  no phones, ate very bland and basic food,  wore hand me down clothes and  had nightly power cuts etc. The youngsters will go nuts if they have to live in cold houses, have power cuts, and have no snacks to eat all day long! They would  riot big time and smash everywhere up. 

 

 

Some would indeed riot, but I reckon the majority would do  the English thing of heads down and grumble .

I'm  over 40 and well remember  the poll tax riots and the  brixton  riots, youngsters  today don't  seem to have the ability to riot or stir up trouble.

 

I don't know why..  but they are so passive and accepting.

I expected many more young people to say  "we don't want your stupid facemasks."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Some would indeed riot, but I reckon the majority would do  the English thing of heads down and grumble .

I'm  over 40 and well remember  the poll tax riots and the  brixton  riots, youngsters  today don't  seem to have the ability to riot or stir up trouble.

 

I don't know why..  but they are so passive and accepting.

I expected many more young people to say  "we don't want your stupid facemasks."

 

  

Why should youngsters care about face masks ?? It's nothing ...a minor inconvenience ... wait till the dole money doesn't buy enough food , kids in the UK  already understand the police do nothing , if they arrest a looter , he's charged and then released..lol ...

 

The controllers have done this before in many 3rd world countries , they know hungry people loot shops .... But just encase westerners have forgotten what to do ,they have brought in millions of fresh immigrants ...they know to survive  .... it only takes 1% of the population to loot and civilization will disintegrate.  

 

It's already going on across America , and these looters aren't even hungry ,they're  going after consumer goods 

 

Chicago Police Arrest More Than 100 People After Looting Batters Downtown

LOOTING_060120_1.7.jpg

10th Aug 2020 ....The city briefly raised most of the bridges to the main shopping and business district. Mayor Lori Lightfoot condemned the crowd’s actions as “abject criminal behavior.”

Edited by oz93666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Why should youngsters care about face masks ?? It's nothing ...a minor inconvenience ... wait till the dole money doesn't but enough food , they already understand the police do nothing , if they arrest a looter , he's charged and then released..lol ...

 

 

Give an inch lose a  mile.

'Why should a jew worry about having to sew a yellow star on his coat"

it's a nothing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...