best film scenes

Given To Fly

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Great film, Witness. When people come together, they make a differnce.

old times :)

a brace and bit .... how I started .... I actually miss it but battery powered tools made things so much quicker .... although .... I would happily return to then and all the blisters (which don't last for long once your hands harden) , so thanks for that clip (will find and rip the film now lol)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RobSS said:

The 1957 film, A Face in the Crowd has been mentioned a couple times on the forum recently. Haven't seen the film... worth seeing? Looks interesting!

That would have been by me. And yes, very much worth the time to watch. I suggest a double feature, with this being the first film, then watching "Network" right afterwards. Andy Griffith gives an amazing performance. Quite a departure from his Mayberry sheriff character.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingKitty said:

That would have been by me. And yes, very much worth the time to watch. I suggest a double feature, with this being the first film, then watching "Network" right afterwards. Andy Griffith gives an amazing performance. Quite a departure from his Mayberry sheriff character.

The whole film (A Face in the Crowd) is on YouTube, so I'll watch that. Thanks for highlighting it and the recommendation! Network I've already seen.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...