FVCK BILLY G4TES

Oprah Winfrey Says Children "love" To Get Molested

God knows what skeletons oprah has in her cupboard.

the akashic records/karma wont be kind to her.

• Like 3

It's often said you can judge a person by the company they keep and Oprah sure does buddy up with a long list of powerful, wealthy sex offenders. Seems to be the requirement for becoming a wealthy famous celebrity, the choices seem to be hitting the casting couch, getting involved in satanic rituals or becoming complicit in sex offending or human trafficking. Anyone with a conscience or basic human empathy would rather be poor and anonymous than sell their soul for money and recognition. If someone can comfortably live with the horrendous things they have to do to reach elite levels then they're clearly a psychopath. I guess that's why some celebrities fall into addiction, a few of them do have a conscience and they need to blot out what they've done.

• Like 1

This freak has way too much influence. She's championed some real degenerates in the past such as John of God and Joel Osteen and his brand of the prosperity gospel.

• Like 1

I don't see the outrage in her statement. That's not to say I love Oprah Winfrey I can see another side.

I didn't know anything about what was happening to me at around 6-7 years old I only knew it felt good, and had a natural feeling that, it wasn't right.

So that lines up with what she is saying doesn't it?

I had more reactions after the fact, perhaps subconsciously trying to send an alarm through behaviour after the abuse. I didn't think that through, it just happened almost like sleepwalking but I was awake. I buried the abuse and the retort for around 10 years and then, one day out of the blue it just came back to me. And I wondered if I had made it up for a while.

I just don't see it as an evil to say kids like it. I went through it, I liked it, and it had a hell of an effect on the rest of my life screwing up my formative years of transition from child to adult so don't just read this and think that me saying kids might like it auto means they should experience it or it's not such a big deal.. The 'like' in my case was exactly the problem. And I can guess that's not unusual.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was aware of the MJ victim interview and I should say that I haven't watched ajs vid, I will now as maybe I should have before commenting but I don't imagine anything in that could change my comment. But I'll look now.

This is important. She said if the abuser is any good, the victim won't even know it happened or thereabouts right?

Exactly. I get that she probably isn't the saint the plebs think she is but that is accurate. As I said I 'forgot' it happened for 10 years or so. And I liked it when it happened.

Look, I will offer more detail if necessary let's talk about it  because despite the evil villain millionaire side of it I, an abuse survivor, kind of agreee with the basic premise.

I would like to hear from others if they agree or not. And don't be afraid that if you weren't touched up as a child that you can't disagree with me, I'm not interested in moral shields. Let's talk.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

This is important. She said if the abuser is any good, the victim won't even know it happened or thereabouts right?

Exactly. I get that she probably isn't the saint the plebs think she is but that is accurate. As I said I 'forgot' it happened for 10 years or so. And I liked it when it happened.

Look, I will offer more detail if necessary let's talk about it  because despite the evil villain millionaire side of it I, an abuse survivor, kind of agreee with the basic premise.

I would like to hear from others if they agree or not. And don't be afraid that if you weren't touched up as a child that you can't disagree with me, I'm not interested in moral shields. Let's talk.

You are forgetting her affiliation with the "good club" to depopulate the planet. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2009/may/31/new-york-billionaire-philanthropists

And btw describing how children enjoy having their penis touched IS WRONG but thats a side note

Also just because you liked it doesnt mean that countless children aren't completely horrified by it, moulding their conciousness forever. 

What about her connections with harvey weinstein, jeffrey epstein's pipeline into hollywood? 

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

I couldn't give a shit personally of any affiliation, I have no interest in defending her in general I am only referencing her words on child abuse. 

It might be wrong to you but did you experience it? Maybe you did. And then we have to agree to differ.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

I couldn't give a shit personally of any affiliation, I have no interest in defending her in general I am only referencing her words on child abuse. 

It might be wrong to you but did you experience it? Maybe you did. And then we have to agree to differ.

Its not about personal experience oprah is a degenerate. Just because someone hasnt been abused doesnt mean awareness cant be shown. What about the african school where there were 14 alleged cases of child abuse. Where she acts like she doesnt know whats going on in a school which she built.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11517958

Doesnt add up. Combine that with the "Good Club" with Bill Gates The Rockafeller Foundation (who are instrumental in the occupation of our lives) and words from her own mouth i can make the conclusion that something isnt right with her and she is at the very least a small arm of the cabal in a vast octopus that reaches everywhere.

The "Good Club" article. Name alone makes me wanna puke

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2009/may/31/new-york-billionaire-philanthropists

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

I tried to make it clear that I would not engage in dirty tactics if someone decided to disagree with my words and hadn't actually experienced child abuse themselves. But I can't see the correlation between your valid points and my testimony.  I'm actually halfway through ajs bollocks for sake of thouroghness I'll check the link you posted after

Or how about the time where a 17 year old girl from oprah's school was carrying a dead newborn in her bag. She GIVES BIRTH at the school. After the baby is found the girl is treated in the hospital for 'excessive bleeding'. (Could be from childbirth but excessive indicates heavy bleeding but could be harmless)

Then oprah refuses to comment because "shes a minor" but no one has mentioned this in years she hasnt had to answer for any of it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

I tried to make it clear that I would not engage in dirty tactics if someone decided to disagree with my words and hadn't actually experienced child abuse themselves. But I can't see the correlation between your valid points and my testimony.  I'm actually halfway through ajs bollocks for sake of thouroghness I'll check the link you posted after

My friend relax we're bouncing knowledge off eachother the more we know about things like this the better

As a neutral party who didnt suffer child sexual abuse...I really can understand what she is saying and I personally cant stand the woman. A child will only know the good feeling involved if the abuser is as she says ...good...    By this it means to me that the abuser knows and is close to the child and very likely gives the child a false sense of security and tries to align what they are doing to feelings of love rather than the truth of the abuse. But I also think that in the case of an abuser who is known but uncaring and not so ....good...  the child may feel afraid...especially if they are being hurt at the same time. I think there are different types of abuse and depending on the type and the manner of the abuser, there could be a host of different feelings and eventual manifestations for the child. Just my opinion.

• Like 2

I did get a little shirty yes, there's unfortunately a hint of programming here like as if you can't even talk on the dif without the groupthink labeling you as a paedo for daring talk about abuse.. and the deflection that comes next. Sorry.

I will try to relax! I do not doubt Oprah has much to account for. I just wanted to share my experience and how it coincided with her words regardless of her intent.

4 hours ago, - TZC - said:

I don't see the outrage in her statement. That's not to say I love Oprah Winfrey I can see another side.

I didn't know anything about what was happening to me at around 6-7 years old I only knew it felt good, and had a natural feeling that, it wasn't right.

So that lines up with what she is saying doesn't it?

I had more reactions after the fact, perhaps subconsciously trying to send an alarm through behaviour after the abuse. I didn't think that through, it just happened almost like sleepwalking but I was awake. I buried the abuse and the retort for around 10 years and then, one day out of the blue it just came back to me. And I wondered if I had made it up for a while.

I just don't see it as an evil to say kids like it. I went through it, I liked it, and it had a hell of an effect on the rest of my life screwing up my formative years of transition from child to adult so don't just read this and think that me saying kids might like it auto means they should experience it or it's not such a big deal.. The 'like' in my case was exactly the problem. And I can guess that's not unusual.

Ive never had the misfortune to experience it - I do know a few who have - Friends of an ex girlfriend in the care system.

A few who spoke about it repeated  your type of story - groomed touched natural involuntary (pleasure) reactions which the abuser  told them meant it was good and its what they wanted etc  

Im paraphrasing and condensing weeks or months of grooming into a few phrases here. 

The only one who said different was J - she wasnt groomed she was just raped by her father (repeatedly) whilst her mother turned a blind eye. 

Ive never been sure who was worse for J psychologically  her mum or her dad.

Ive linked 2 other threads on this same matter  for your comments

2 hours ago, - TZC - said:

I did get a little shirty yes, there's unfortunately a hint of programming here like as if you can't even talk on the dif without the groupthink labeling you as a paedo for daring talk about abuse.. and the deflection that comes next. Sorry.

I will try to relax! I do not doubt Oprah has much to account for. I just wanted to share my experience and how it coincided with her words regardless of her intent.

Its ok... I like to see honest posts with honest emotion. Too few people these days react with honest emotion. The programming for political correctness is alive and spreading.