What is the People's Agenda?

Ann Marie

Dearest Ann Marie ,

Now is the season for potatoes to be underground ... couch potatoes  , any kind of potatoes .... Get your boyfriend a big shovel and get him digging in your garden , make a big square hole about 2x2x2 meters , then bring on the steel reinforcing bars and concrete so you have a solid box underground  , put a strong metal door on the top , this should be big enough for you and your boyfriend and your two cats and plenty of store-able food  .... This is where you go when things get rough ... food looters , men in white coats who want to inject you , and finally aliens who want to eat you ....

The mission is to stay alive as long as possible ...So you can pray for Divine intervention   With any luck we can turn this around before the reps get their teeth into you ...

Praying is the only solution 

Best Wishes ...David 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Dearest Ann Marie ,

Now is the season for potatoes to be underground ... couch potatoes  , any kind of potatoes .... Get your boyfriend a big shovel and get him digging in your garden , make a big square hole about 2x2x2 meters , then bring on the steel reinforcing bars and concrete so you have a solid box underground  , put a strong metal door on the top , this should be big enough for you and your boyfriend and your two cats and plenty of store-able food  .... This is where you go when things get rough ... food looters , men in white coats who want to inject you , and finally aliens who want to eat you ....

The mission is to stay alive as long as possible ...So you can pray for Divine intervention   With any luck we can turn this around before the reps get their teeth into you ...

Praying is the only solution 

Best Wishes ...David 

I hope you're not pretending to speak for David Icke here 🤔

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

I hope you're not pretending to speak for David Icke here 🤔

Now don't hit me with the grumps Mr Owl  ...it could just be that my first name maybe David ...My second name is not Icke 

My post is very serious , everybody does need an underground shelter , and it's not too difficult to build a small one ...

And praying is  perfect  for a couch potato ... the best source we have  says that fighting this on a physical level is pointless and praying is the only out ....

That's great news , we don't have to march or protest or fight anyone , Just stay alive and pray ...

" I call upon Creator of all that is , to send healing and forgiveness to the dark entities oppressing humanity , that they depart and leave us in peace" .... repeat often with emotion 

It is very dangerous.

One idea in the P.A. is that democracy should be direct.  Which is interesting ... but they also tell you what the people want.  These two things do not go together.  Either people vote, or you tell them what they want.

So you can see that these people are insincere from the beginning.

Secondly they are typical Marxists who say : everybody should have a job, everybody should have a pension .... as if money is just handed out for fun.

In other words these people have no idea how a country is run, where enterprise and money comes from.   They are fools and dangerous fools.

It is always these fucking idiots who destroy countries saying we are all free, and then they simply kills themselves and everyone else.

In fact life is real.  And businesses that are not competitive die.  It is not easy to make money.  The whole idea that life is so fucking easy is the problem.  Does it look like it?
I always look at the little creatures in the garden, the bees and butterflies squirrels and little birds.  How hard they work all day long.

And humans are so thick fat and lazy scum that they talk like life should come on a silver platter free money.  This is a scum idea from deranged people.

But aren't I infinite Consciousness ?  Are you?  Can you for instance click your fingers and make gold, or make the skies part?  Just try it now.

If you can, good luck to you.

Personally I can't so I think that's all bullshit.

In meditation I can experience something beyond, but it's small and so I keep meditating and studying to grow that, maybe one day I will live in a higher world.

The solution to an evil society is to re-institute the foundations of the society.   They are not to invent a fake society that never works.

And to re-institute the foundations of society requires firstly that people are not protected from the harsh realities of life; that they are taught to work to become smarter and more productive.  That they are educated in real subjects in the old way so that they have to remember things in their brain rather that google doing it for them.  That is the only way.

You have to have protection from the moron scum of the world who broadcast on the internet, and you have to have wise people and the whole society must run on the basis of ... whoever is wise gets to take charge, not everyone is equal.  Everyone is equal kills every piece of intelligence wisdom and courage in society and puts the fools in charge.

If society carries on with these bullshit ideas they will fall like in Rome, and one of the things that happens is that most people maybe 80% will die.

And then in the Dark Ages what happens is violence.  There will be no women's rights.  There will be no rights for anyone.  Tough bastards take charge of various areas in the Dark Ages, but even the tough bastards have a short life.

And human beings on this dangerous planet have no Light inside them, so spiritual practice is the beginning and ending of it.

All these things that I am saying is how this country all of the West was run until recently.

And I don't see any solutions for the West except re-instituting the foundations, or death.

And whatever people in the UK say ... you are not a Christian unless you pray. 

Oh and another principle is ... if the society or the church or your house is in disorder ... it is your job to put it back into order.

Edited by rideforever

BoJo wishes to stimulate the economy by green lighting all sorts of dire greedy high density housing projects, which will damage the environment we all live in, create further high density urbanisation and the associated mental and physical health problems.

It seems nobody really understands how to create a functioning economy and culture, they all dream it will materialise by itself.

We are an ever godless world who's great pride is to agree that the church is bad .... but could it be more obvious that the reasonably good society that we are leaving was a god centered world, and this new society is just evil and getting worse.  That's how deep people's beliefs are.

Without God all you have is one faction against another, one argument against another, one agenda against another ...  it's all the Tower of Babel, because humans have no Light of their own.  Unless they put into a place a tradition of relighting themselves every week it descends into absolute chaos and anarchy.

Edited by rideforever

18 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Hmm so basically the main advice here is pray not to be eaten by reptiles. Build an underground shelter if you feel you must to keep you alive a bit longer. Anything else...

Pretty close ... Not praying not to be eaten .... Praying the evil spirits and malevolent ET's that are on our backs are dealt with by the Divine realm ... then the Matrix will collapse and things will get better quick ...

This is a free will universe , the Divine realm won't/can't step in unless invited ...

People don't appreciate how quickly things are going to move now .. You'd better hope flights start up soon , some of you maybe able to escape .... Those in Europe and America are in a rat trap , sitting inside watching the metal door come down ...  those elsewhere are in less danger.

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Pretty close ... Not praying not to be eaten .... Praying the evil spirits and malevolent ET's that are on our backs are dealt with by the Divine realm ... then the Matrix will collapse and things will get better quick ...

This is a free will universe , the Divine realm won't/can't step in unless invited ...

People don't appreciate how quickly things are going to move now .. You'd better hope flights start up soon , some of you maybe able to escape .... Those in Europe and America are in a rat trap , sitting inside watching the metal door come down ...  those elsewhere are in less danger.

Elsewhere as in...

Just now, Beaujangles said:

Elsewhere as in...

I'm in Thailand , a very remote area .... anyone is welcome to join me , I have a massive piece of land ( 10 football pitches in size  with a river) ...

But the border is closed now ... same population as UK 60M ... but UK has a Thousand times number of reported covid deaths ...no masks where I am , very relaxed . 

I'm in Thailand , a very remote area .... anyone is welcome to join me , I have a massive piece of land ( 10 football pitches in size  with a river) ...

But the border is closed now ... same population as UK 60M ... but UK has a Thousand times number of reported covid deaths ...no masks where I am , very relaxed . 

Cool I have a friend who lives in Thailand at the moment. Near Phuket.  Maybe Ill take you up on your offer at some point 🙂

Whats the thought on Mexico?  

Cool I have a friend who lives in Thailand at the moment. Near Phuket.  Maybe Ill take you up on your offer at some point 🙂

Whats the thought on Mexico?  

Ah... Phuket is very close to me . only 60Km away ...I guess he's stuck here , no outbound flights? ... 

I've been here 15 years ....you need time to blend in get established ... If you were to go somewhere like Mexico , with no contacts ,the locals would probably eat you first before the reps turn up ... particularly in these times , when things are falling apart 

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

Ah... Phuket is very close to me . only 60Km away ...I guess he's stuck here , no outbound flights? ... 

I've been here 15 years ....you need time to blend in get established ... If you were to go somewhere like Mexico , with no contacts ,the locals would probably eat you first before the reps turn up ... particularly in these times , when things are falling apart 

No he isnt there at the moment. Is in middle east working.  He has based out of Phuket for twenty years.  I have contacts in Mexico and I am currently learning Spanish.

No he isnt there at the moment. Is in middle east working.  He has based out of Phuket for twenty years.  I have contacts in Mexico and I am currently learning Spanish.

Phuket would probably be OK for survival .... it;s fairly remote and a tourist area , beaches  ... but there's no tourists here now , so it should be empty , and hungry locals , restaurant owners etc who want the tourists back .. so foreigners would be welcome .... So if your friend has a base there , this might be best ...

Mexico ? the people are more savage than Thailand  ... remember wherever you are we can expect a collapse of the economy , food shortages , lawlessness  

Phuket would probably be OK for survival .... it;s fairly remote and a tourist area , beaches  ... but there's no tourists here now , so it should be empty , and hungry locals , restaurant owners etc who want the tourists back .. so foreigners would be welcome .... So if your friend has a base there , this might be best ...

Mexico ? the people are more savage than Thailand  ... remember wherever you are we can expect a collapse of the economy , food shortages , lawlessness  

Well, I imagine many people are savage under certain conditions. Ive seen savagery in the Brits ( I am a dual national Brit)  Mexicans, especially in mountain areas are pretty decent people...especially when they get to know you.... Do you worry about China advancing re Thailand?