Oprah Wimpy.."child abuse makes children feel good"

26 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sharing not as an endorsement, but food for thought.

Hey GR, thanks.

l don't buy into the idea that Pedophilia is a 'sexuality'.
lt's like an aspect of some form of Psychopathy.....(or damage) IMO.
And if identified before any 'deeds' are done then indeed needs treatment.

Edited by Basket Case
(or damage)
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Nonsense.
You're not a Pedophile if you don't molest children, you're not a Pedophile

And were back to square 1 

Paedophilia is the term for those attracted to children - it does not mean someone whose abused children

However its clear now why you cant get what im trying to say  since the word Paedophile/ ilia is being used differently by us.

Who and where are all these hypothetical people you want to encourage to come forward ?

If we knew that they wouldnt be a danger would they

Is it a bit like 'coming out' ? Is that what you mean ?
You want to add a 'P' to the LGBT Rainbow ?

And no - that would be accepting Paedophilia and thus child abuse as a life style - if you think that then its clear you are completely misreading what im writing. Nor do LGB people need help. 

The post immediately following the one this quotes - that gives a classic example

Paedophile - never harmed a child - sought help 

I personally think, considering the way things are and all, that we should test her genetics to make sure she is in fact a genetic female. 3 Positives!!!

In fact, we should do this to every person with good money to make sure US GENETIC FEMALES are getting OUR SHARE!!!!

Well, considering the NWO want to blot out 98% of us, something like that, they dont like a lot of demographics, but especially GENETIC women. You know that double XX --- but we arent talking about Iluminati sh!t. lol A GENETIC FEMALE!!!!! We make babies and eggs, remember us???? lol 

Resistance!!!!! **Has everything to do with those Area 51 creatures*

1_lAe9vQuSbtAlXICattVAgg.jpeg

Edited by MatchaLove
5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

hmmm great company. bet theres tunnels all over the place

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's sprawling $14.7M Santa Barbara estate with a library, arcade, wine cellar and A-list neighbors including Oprah and Ellen DeGeneres

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8621941/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markles-paid-14-7M-sprawling-Santa-Barbara-estate.html

I cant believe that filth is here in the USA!!!! 

I used to laugh at you all from the UK for having them!!!

Now I can't in my head pick on y'all. Oh this filth!!! I cant stand it!!!!

New tactic, its your fault for this burden!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

ahhhh......now I am on to something here........ Thank you LORD!!!! Santa Barbara is right on LOW PADRES FOREST!!!

If anyone at all was watching my investigations regarding Naya Rivera --- into Los Padres Forest, or Two father Forest.

7 Total Women on that lake where not to be found and were left with just their children floating alone on a boat. Coincidence?? Even with their being a dispute or struggle in the video, the local police did NOTHING to investigate Naya Rivera's death. So, you have local law enforcement that is protecting this CULT 2 FATHER'S mentality. Yeah, women are left out in the cold one way or another to them!!! It should be us with the pitch forks for these monsters!!!!

Also, after Naya, we had many events in CT regarding suspicious drownings, so its being used as a scapegoat for sure. Yet, there are other lakes or reservoirs on 2 Father Forest! Remember that name; 2 FATHER FOREST!!!! B/c its everything that they are.   

Furthermore, many lakes and reservoirs in the area of LOS PADRES Forest have no undercurrent, and even me as a chubby kid, I swam across reservoirs and small lakes like this --- everyday at camp. Its NOT open sea, its nothing like a Rhode Island beach or a Hawaiian beach.

Now, its the lakes on 2 Fathers Forest that is a dumping ground for DEAD previous wives to get to their children. b/c men with wigs CANT MAKE BABIES!!!

Not only that, its a scandalous place of occult Bohemian Grove activity, where you have a  HUGE  conspiring group of men that have a husband that wears a wig AKA TWO FATHER FOREST!!!! "Where do we meet"??? "Two fathers forest!!!!" Where do we live??? TWO FATHERS FOREST!!!!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's sprawling $14.7M Santa Barbara estate with a library, arcade, wine cellar and A-list neighbors including Oprah and Ellen DeGeneres

Edited by MatchaLove
1 hour ago, Velma said:

Now, you may not be into that type of thing, please excuse me if you arent, but there is something about your name that says you like a good mystery. lol

But have you heard the frantic call from 1997 from the previous employee of Area 51????

He was on medical leave, so its likely he over heard "small talk" amongst the hybrid occultist in the hospital, he then freaked out, and called Coast to Coast AM, and has never been heard from since that year. The call is now trending within the Anon groups and will probably spread to some with Q.

Now, he said ALL OF THE GOVERNMENT is in on it. He didnt leave anyone out. 

What are your thoughts?? 

The point being, that link is missing a lot of names!!!!

On this website, he links a whole bunch of religions and spiritual practices that have been involved, but dosent mention Judaism, the Semites have been in bed with Saturn for thousands of years and are his most direct/established bloodline. Easy to possess. He mentioned "New age" and Wicca which there are plenty of good people in these groups, and Orthodox Catholics, when its largely the other. Like Judaism they are at 75%+ occultist. (over 50% -- its a lot in these groups) As far as English speaking countries are concerned. 

I have seen good witches and good "New Age" folks. The issue is that the Illuminati occult has infiltrated so much. 

In fact, they referred to the Irish Catholic JFK, as a temporary thing b/c he was not bred properly and not occult enough. They "allowed" a non hybrid or NON Semite to have the position. A temporary pass to make the system look less corrupt, but he ended up making too many waves. A HUMAN!!! The most famous American President, and they LOOKED DOWN ON HIM!!! THEY LOOKED DOWN ON HIM!!!! It was just a temporary thing to make the system look functional and LOOK good, he was a good looking honest man!!!! Not perfect, but if one thing is true --- the real owners of most of the money looked down on him, and not only that they went after his whole family!!! If anything tells you something, then thats the spitefulness of the these top names (they arent always the richest either to hide themselves) --- they arent anything like us, not a single ounce of humanity resides in them!!!

Its a scandal like no other. 

Tells you a lot about what the BUSHES ARE!!! We have had two since then!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
3 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Woah this thread escalated quickly, some strange statements on here 

Also: i know abuse isn't funny its a joke 

BiodegradableSillyHalcyon-small.gif

I don't understand this.

And as a separate comment.

I'm not sure if I put off conversation or not in the later thread on the same thing but there's been few posts after, when I put my perspective on the point she was making

I was not raped as a child, but I was sexually abused. And it felt good. I didn't need to get groomed because it was my father, and I already loved him. Basically he taught me how to masturbate at around 7-8 years old. It felt good enough to try to reproduce on my own, so, what's the outrage from oprahs statements? Is my perspective.

As far as I could see she was not saying sex with adults is good for them. Or that they'll be glad it happened. You could say there might be allusions to it.. but it wasn't what she said.

I kept this personal experience secret because it obviously was not part of normal life. Nowhere else did anyone ever suggest touching your penis. It made it feel like a wrong secret and just tainted the whole idea of sex when it came to my teens. I don't have any good answers to fix what I'm talking about just stating honestly what it was like for me.

And As I said in the other thread I have no interest in defending oprah, just the words. It felt good in my context. (being raped obviously wouldn't) And again that is an unfortunate psycological fact, it hazes things remember the age, you're not able to make sense of these things.

I tried to subconsciosly raise an alarm about what happened in an incident one night beyond my control it didn't work. And the event was swept under the carpet by my mother and father because it was easier to ignore than look into. Well clearly one knew what it was and the other would prefer not to think about it.

8 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@- TZC - It was a joke mate. Personally i don't really want to know the mindset behind what you said because it is so far from my realm of understanding that i'd rather not touch it

Yeah, that's understandable but sad too. My mother would have rather not touched it too. And she didn't.

And this whole sad situation is why it's able to continue, sick stuff, nobody wants to think about it for long.  It's not to condemn you I say this.

EDIT: nobody right in the head I mean  And I don't know what can be done about it. It is soul crushing to think about or hear about for long you really do need to push it out - so do the victims, and that's why so much of it is overlooked.

Edited by - TZC -
extra info
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@- TZC - It was a joke mate. Personally i don't really want to know the mindset behind what you said because it is so far from my realm of understanding that i'd rather not touch it

I saw the context of the joke after, I wasn't offended just confused. Didn't laugh though! 😜

12 hours ago, - TZC - said:

It felt good in my context. (being raped obviously wouldn't) And again that is an unfortunate psycological fact, it hazes things 

Exactly. Now go back and read in that thread where the OP says in that thread that rape victims enjoy it.

That the body has a physiological response to protect itself from damage from penetratration is not in any way proof of enjoyment.  And as long as the two are twisted like this this worsens the trauma.That these bastards try to conflate the two is the most abhorrent twisted behaviour of anyone. To twist the words and semantics of what child abuse is. To feel sorry for those who recognise society won't accept their behaviour and so to seek medical therapy to stop them committing a crime is to still protect themselves.

Oh woe is me.

I have no sympathy or empathy.  I write now because I don't want ink actions to be overruled because of grumpy or your experience. As bad as they were they weren't the worst. Oprah doesn't speak for all victims. 

The mind knows this is wrong. Paedophile or child abuser who gives a fuck what the fooking dictionary definition is.

They were promoting this is a lifestyle choice and spreading the lies that kids or rape victims enjoy this. That is not the saje as a normal physiological response programmed separately from the brain.

No. You yourself knew your dad was wrong. 

My family member a paedophile proved and admitted served time in a mental ward and was treated to several ECT therapies over 12 months. He now walks like a lizard and has only a tiny amount of short term memory left, but hey , it's a medical 'condition '.

And what of the people who suffered for his fun? They are expected to feel sorry for my other family members  because they've lost the person they know.

I've told them  I'll shit on his grave when he is dead. So get your empathy elsewhere. 

I'm annoyed I feel I have to write this.

If I completely missed the point of them promoting a lifestyle choice well shame on me. 

I liked eldnahs idea of a long drop on a short rope. And I know my experience could have been worse, a lot worse. So I don't want to make any assumptions on long term abuse only to say that I don't believe anyone could ever groom someone into liking it.

It only felt good, it's not that I liked it. It might sound contradictory but it's true. There was a feeling that I can't describe properly a mixture of confusion calm and maybe dread? 

And I'm talking about one time only - And I should say that I know I would not find that it felt good again if it had happened a second and third.

I was speaking from limited experience on reflection. It would have been easier to keep quiet than seem to stick up for oprah in here and maybe I should have, but I decided to put it out here.

I didn't want to talk on behalf of other victims, maybe it was just me and I'm considering that now and questioning my own belief.

It's important to say, I don't have sympathy for anyone who invades others in any way.

I hope I am clear. I would try to answer questions if there are any but otherwise I think I've said enough. I had the idea that maybe writing could help me or someone else but possibly it could be the opposite too.

17 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

If I completely missed the point of them promoting a lifestyle choice well shame on me. 

I liked eldnahs idea of a long drop on a short rope. And I know my experience could have been worse, a lot worse. So I don't want to make any assumptions on long term abuse only to say that I don't believe anyone could ever groom someone into liking it.

It only felt good, it's not that I liked it. It might sound contradictory but it's true. There was a feeling that I can't describe properly a mixture of confusion calm and maybe dread? 

And I'm talking about one time only - And I should say that I know I would not find that it felt good again if it had happened a second and third.

I was speaking from limited experience on reflection. It would have been easier to keep quiet than seem to stick up for oprah in here and maybe I should have, but I decided to put it out here.

I didn't want to talk on behalf of other victims, maybe it was just me and I'm considering that now and questioning my own belief.

It's important to say, I don't have sympathy for anyone who invades others in any way.

I hope I am clear. I would try to answer questions if there are any but otherwise I think I've said enough. I had the idea that maybe writing could help me or someone else but possibly it could be the opposite too.

I thought your post was brave and honest.  It gave me an opening to try and explain what it was about what member was saying that was offensive, as I realised looking through the threads people were being sidelined by the fact the body has a physiological response to stimuli which is in no way is connected to psychological acceptance of what is being done. Despite member dressing it up as just exactly that.

It was when they (member) said forcible rape was pleasurable that the final line was drawn for me. Any question I had as to where they were leading this vanished.

3 hours ago, kj35 said:

I write now because I don't want ink actions to be overruled

Ok I must say something .... I have revoked the actions I took.

Not because of anyone else.

I chose to and then have had a Pm with the member in question.

The matter is sorted now .... no more crossed wires.

And an agreement made.

So .... continuation of the conversation without any finger pointing please.

And .... Mod Note: I have edited the naming out which I ask to be comprehended.

It's in this thread for all to read. In their own words. 

If clarity is needed on what their meaning was. It is from them.

That's all I have to say on this matter. 

• Thanks 1