random anything.

Given To Fly

22 hours ago, DaleP said:

Dark Crystal.....Fabulous, it's only 40 years late, the latest above is Age of Resistance ~ thankyou for your assistance 😋 in naming that Dale, lol, got made in 2022....  (original 1982)

Also an exclusive, for the first time (despite being determined not to let this happen) I dropped one of my ear pieces, with my head hovering above my cup of tea INTO MY CUP OF TEA, 🎧 ☕ as I pondered why so long for some kind of remake there, but oh gee, Age of Resistance, love the title indeeeeed....it's okay with a few little taps on some kitchen roll, head piece still working. 

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Dark Crystal.....Fabulous, it's only 40 years late, the latest above is Age of Resistance ~ thankyou for your assistance 😋 in naming that Dale, lol, got made in 2022....  (original 1982)

Also an exclusive, for the first time (despite being determined not to let this happen) I dropped one of my ear pieces, with my head hovering above my cup of tea INTO MY CUP OF TEA, 🎧 ☕ as I pondered why so long for some kind of remake there, but oh gee, Age of Resistance, love the title indeeeeed....it's okay with a few little taps on some kitchen roll, head piece still working. 

Ok, will have to sign up for Netflix then.... cheers.

Good job your ear piece is working.

On 4/16/2024 at 2:01 PM, DannyUK said:

IMG-0171.png

99% of masses out there are of chaos emanation, the world Yahweh created, and you only have to walk your nearest high street to confirm this.

Anyway, I've decided to profit from 99% goners, zombies as I know the world is going to get much worse still and there are plentiful, waste not what not. I searched for this video. This is hell coming to the surface and undead are possessing humans, causing diseases. I reckon the helper sister got the same idea, I can tell from the certain items. 😁 OK, she's running the centre so there is a lot more hard work and I give her for that though.

It's up to you to decide whether you'll be with them or not when you die. Decide while you still have a chance.

Edited by DaleP

Ok so my world collapsed today.

I found out Shaolin Monk thing is a complete scam invented for movies.

Like...

Omg

How did I just get the memo?

Santa?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Ok so my world collapsed today.

I found out Shaolin Monk thing is a complete scam invented for movies.

Like...

Omg

How did I just get the memo?

Santa?

To elaborate...

During tv movie boom years 60s and then 70s. Us film industry saw great success in having movie heros in westerns, the cowboy.

Neighbouring Japan had their movie hero the samurai..

Chinese needed to come up with something.

They decided on Kung Fu. And for a bit of mystique chose an old Kung Fu school that was burned to the ground 400 years ago called Shaolin...

The plan went well. Chinese and hong Kong movies flourished. So much so, that the audience believed these super human monks to be real. And started seeking out Shaolin monks for training.

So the Chinese gave em what they asked for. Recreated a monestary at same place. Paid martial arts experts from across the country to become monks there in the 1980s. And it was from then we have neo-shaolin temple school.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of the biggest tips I can give on the spiritual path, Incase it helps anyone else which caused big shift...

Understanding that , enlightenment, peace, happiness etc is not something added to you. You do not have to do anything to get there. It's all here already.

The movement is a stripping away movement not an advancement.

This can be understood at the mind level by reading these words. Or it can be experienced and integrated yourself. You need to experience to understand the movement of consciousness.

May save you time of doing years of various practices.

Peace.🙏

• Thanks 1