random anything.

Given To Fly

Here, have a chew on this somebody... I don't have time currently, and haven't even heard of T h e E x p a n s e series until today. Sure seems interesting... anyway, came up to my attention, truly random as I was listening to unrelated music at the same time, so that's how I know...

I'm like not even 3 minutes into the video, and already, it's something that looks fascinating... How real is it potentially?... or could it be real... I don't know assuming this Tv Series is based on a SciFi, to concede the obvious.

but here is someone's comment on this video..  and more specificly about the ProtoMolecule!

@lorensims4846

Nice overview of the protomolecule. What fascinated me was that it was a very creepy bit of nano-technology that brought out the very creepiest in everyone who learned about it.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

Interesting to say the least.... Mirrors a lot of how we see real people (politicians mainly) so if be they people with grudges, biases, sneaky behaviour, etc etc, (Or all of this first & foremost to be treated as Math Ratio or INTER-ACTION? Problem -so to say- of some kind,, depending on how you want to view it)....

Anyway, pertaining to the above, each set AKA strategy input which each a gameplay strategy represented so (as per applicable to each).... most of which with a certain tactic.... but also ONE of the 15 was put forth to combine as a random 'placebo' model to contribute in the overall test, that is to say included in the end experiment one of the data-sets went 50/50 in whether to co-operate or defect (Aka counter-offensive= Aka non-cooperation)....

Now be that what it may, the whole FIRST TOURNAMENT (I'm talking about here) experiment was repeated with all data-sets, of each programmable input particular to how it behaves when put head to head against all other competitors (or simply "data-sets" using pure at heart math language) 😉... and so yeah, vital to the overall exercise ~ was this, the following, what they did as a key insurance elemental to success, where understandably for veracity of veritable proof, the whole thing like many experiments in the world was run 5 times over to ensure confidence in the result stayed true... (fast forwarding a little bit there)

Before we come to the actual experiment, let me explain a bit.... So we are taking all these attributes (of characters/ attributes/ strategies, call it what you will) into account for game play exchange to demonstrate either co-operation and/or counter-offensive= Aka non-cooperation....

The test desired to see was put together by math scientists comprising 15 sets of data each with its' own programmable attributes unique to its' particular strategy of input to partake into the final event/experiment, to see what the winning attribute (whether good or bad politics so to say) would win out as per the construct of whatever logic and then combined logic of all the data-sets for each character and their programmable individual strategy for each.....So these 15 sets of attributes are effectively (in the spirit of the word defining GAME) represented by personality (playfully called a CHARACTER)...

Anyway--- For good or for evil, (or MATH if you prefer to say MATH) in knowing by the result whatever else may manifest too....
So on with it, "they" (==these character nuances => each their own program or set of rules in playing the game) then ALL TOGETHER got combined these total number of 15 programs/data-sets of game-play attributes fed into a computer, so that ALL played out collectively ... Then you see what the result was by watching the video...

Edit for this paragraph beginning:-

The test desired to see was put together by math scientists comprising 15 sets of data each with its' own programmable attributes unique to its' particular strategy of input to partake into the FIRST TOURNAMENT (Later they tried the whole 'GAME' with 62 data sets ((and probably more)) as behavioural input, but you can watchout for that in the video), so in any case~ to see what the winning attribute OR VARIED ATTRIBUTES OF STRATEGY TYPE (whether good or bad politics so to say) would win out...

------------------

Expanding the Concept: IS EASIER than we might have supposed yes!?... coz actually most human beings will anyway have already acted in ways true or false or as co-operation by which to say can draw (or AKA live in Peace).

See, 19:27 for seeing about does this theory apply suitably to the real world until the end of the vid.. 🙂 (and actually few minutes just prior to 19:27 helps this realization also).

More advanced strategies like payoffs, & mutations were added, and even the most winning strategy of all was played against itself...

Niceness or Nastiness,

The Environment holds all the keys?

Or the Player holds all the keys?

Maybe it's a bit of both... as the test done repeatedly does appear liable to suggest as proof-positive, in how you should be confident in being nice, but at the same time doesn't have to leave you vulnerable by making you a pushover, as we uncover by this experiment. and BTW, it depends on many interactions. . . .Not just one solitary or a handful of games or encounter but rather by which all ways meet with all ways and even one off negative encounters can be over-ruled by forward thinking ... And so what we do so see in finality of the greater picture and of the long run along with multiple interactions, is actually quite encouraging come the end results, so long as people ARE MINDFUL OF THEIR OUTPUT (attitude) AND THEIR ENVIRONMENT they aspire to dwell and prosper in despite hostilities & deception & general game players...

So nevermind is it just game play** where it could be seen as just trivial, REALLY IT IS NOT "trivial" BY & LARGE, (this as the scientist says is just math label**) but in reality as in the game, shows mostly always a mode of deliverance for you and others is by acting for the good, (as long as we generate the will to co-operate) this can be shown or emulated how to co-operate, and be that using "Tit for Tat" (one of the behaviour modules), this is only a strategy in order to keep the bad guys from out-performing the OVERAALL GOOD in among the MANY, so "Tit for Tat", although used commonly both in the game -and- in the real world, should as a general rule only get used only when really necessary.   

And even with this yin-yang style of interaction, in the end traits that encourage Co-Operation are things like Forgiveness & Generosity ARE THE GREATEST TO COME OUT ON TOP, despite the bad actors at play in there that use con tactics such as in the "Tester" Behavioural Module or "Always Defect" Behavioural Module.

1 hour ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

to see what the winning attribute OR VARIED ATTRIBUTES OF STRATEGY TYPE (whether good or bad politics so to say) would win out...

would win out... *as long as we are not obsessed with winning every single damn time**

-----------------

This^^ has always been fair in my mind anyway (so as to remain reasonable- fairly consistently), and should exist in everyday philosophy no matter whether numbers are perceived to be involved, but as it turns out this form of math by common engagement seems to work well enough, even when seeing such a simple basis by how it's played, always resorts to simple truths, am I right? Simple wrong / simple right,,, simple raise, simple fall.... etc. Yet the more people that interact, the better the odds can congregate and co-operate and see good in the world..

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Mr H said:

Aj vs Ngannou....

As far as bread and circuses go, this is it...

Celebrity Brave New World ... err ... 1984 ... no that's not it ... Big Brother ... no ... Animal Farm that's it 😀  

Edited by Campion
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Huh? 😧🤔

Boxers currently due for a tournament fight you mean to say but why Boxing?.... RANDOM!!?  (well this is the thread for it, congratulations!) 😉

and having just looked around...it's happening right now as I've just seen the "LIVE" label on some YT vid.

Looking behind the scenes a little now and so away from just the fight, a look now into Ngannou's childhood, as well as the controversy into why some people don't think it is a proper heavy weight world title fight -(ALL THAT I will leave aside as I'm not really interested in much in boxing elitist bla bla bla or the politics of it, but Ngannou's childhood is probably more interesting)... He is a Cameroonian.

I guess why the controversy in the match is probably to do with the discipline crossover from different arenas of different fighters but that also do boxing, and anyway the first video speaks a bit to say about Ngannou comes from a MMA background as the thing, in a minor portion of the video, but the rest is more childhood background/ his ascendency...(etc)

anyway, sparing too much of the detail of sparring, lol, this is what I have learned so far, (and I am not really into boxing but it is ok occasionally) but also right now I am going to do something MORE IMPORTANT= clean my teeth, then watch this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJy69-2754A

and if you look at the beginning of this other video it includes some nice smooth decisive boxing from Joshua too when we take a little look at in another what seems recent(?) fight too... ie, AJ against Wallin where we hear this is some of his best boxing in 5 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ponbfnR1NPo

• 2 weeks later...

Random thought of the day...

When you actually think about it, kissing, touching, licking other people's body's is a bit weird. And people will kill and steal for this....

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy too, but when you think about it, it's a bit weird...😆

• Haha 1

My other observation on the topic...

You go out in nature. You see a beautiful flower. You smile. You enjoy. You move on.

Man sees beautiful women. Man wants to own, fk the women. She must be mine - and may go on crazy endeavors to make it so.....

How we treat beauty differently......

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

My other observation on the topic...

You go out in nature. You see a beautiful flower. You smile. You enjoy. You move on.

Man sees beautiful women. Man wants to own, fk the women. She must be mine - and may go on crazy endeavors to make it so.....

How we treat beauty differently......

Flowers are the sex organs of plants, that's what you're sniffing at when you smell one  😀 

And some men are happy to have casual sex and move on to the next one too ... 

On the kissing thing, it could be related to the way animals groom each other. Like monkeys. I've seen rabbits doing it too. 

Random thought of this morning...

Humans are only very small grade up from a chimpanzee. Maybe we now wear a suit and tie. Get our coat cut every now and then...

Yet we have the audacity to think we know it all....

As chimpanzees in suits.....😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

Random thought of this morning...

Humans are only very small grade up from a chimpanzee. Maybe we now wear a suit and tie. Get our coat cut every now and then...

Yet we have the audacity to think we know it all....

As chimpanzees in suits.....😅

Reminds me of that old book 'The naked ape' by Desmond Morris, which first gave me the idea that we're really just another animal. 

• Like 1

I've just discovered this. As you know Bill Gates is into all things which will destroy the planet and its denizens.

He is now into nuclear power and it's called Terror Power. 😵‍💫

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

I can't believe this is real but it is

Nice catch there, @Fluke. 👍

This guy is another real piece of work! Here he is on youtube ...

[Jump to 4:00 for the start of the main topic]

2024-04-01_01-21-32.png.7a2d3ba5d7a986356d8dfa0c01d57ca7.png

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1