random anything.

Given To Fly

18 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Nah not my bag either. But it's wall to wall stuff like this now.

Exactly, it might start as a bit of fun, twerking or similar stuff, (hopefully privately although in this day and age that seems too much to ask) so yeah when it's broadcast to millions by a whole bunch of people doing it, well great for them, but it just becomes tacky when this sort of content is as AFS says, "wall to wall"....

• Like 1

Random pondering of today...

Why do people buy broadband?

I'm not a techy...

But I needed to get internet. Tried virgin broadband and they mucked me around for ages with installation.

So I tried tethering data from my phone. And it works just as good, on both my devices and is a lot cheaper ( I had it anyway).....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Random pondering of today...

Why do people buy broadband?

I'm not a techy...

But I needed to get internet. Tried virgin broadband and they mucked me around for ages with installation.

So I tried tethering data from my phone. And it works just as good, on both my devices and is a lot cheaper ( I had it anyway).....

Be careful with tethering from your mobile.

We had to move house for a few weeks due to ours being refurbished and the house we were put into had no broadband. No worries, I thought, I can tether my PC to my phone. Worked great ................. until Windows decided to download an update on the bloody PC! Just about wiped out my monthly data allowance!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Be careful with tethering from your mobile.

We had to move house for a few weeks due to ours being refurbished and the house we were put into had no broadband. No worries, I thought, I can tether my PC to my phone. Worked great ................. until Windows decided to download an update on the bloody PC! Just about wiped out my monthly data allowance!

Thx mate...

Think mine is unlimited data or thereabouts...

• Thanks 1

As another random...

I highly recommend spending money on self care. Not something I do a lot but will do.

Just had Thai lymphatic massage and reiki session - felt so renewed and was like the cost of weekly coffee spend....

• Like 1

Mr H's random daily ponderence...

Was looking for a part time job....

Every job I apply for wants to know my sexual preference.....

Wtf?

And there was no option to choose badgers! 😆

That's me done for?

But seriously why do they wanna know what's going on in Mr H's sheets? 

Crazy world man...

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Mr H said:

But seriously why do they wanna know what's going on in Mr H's sheets? 

Crazy world man...

Because if you're not straight, white and male you will be a diversity hire which will "improve" their DEI stats, which will help them get contracts from woke corporations and authorities. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12920539/Camden-Council-vets-businesses-seeking-contracts-commitment-LGBTQ-values.html

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Campion said:

Because if you're not straight, white and male you will be a diversity hire which will "improve" their DEI stats, which will help them get contracts from woke corporations and authorities. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12920539/Camden-Council-vets-businesses-seeking-contracts-commitment-LGBTQ-values.html

Well I put down I'm a transitioning, Ukrainian refugee with homosexual tendancies.

Just got a call...

I start tomorrow........

• Haha 4

While I was looking at an accountancy website for another post, I saw this. All the talk about digital currencies might make us think the existing banking system is private, but they have the means to watch us already. If they can do this openly for foreign payments, justified by combatting tax fraud, then the technology already exists to do it more generally. The article does mention "other European databases" being centralised by the EU. 

"Exchange of payment data to fight VAT fraud

Published: 20 Dec 2023

EU rules set to transform VAT fraud detection in e-commerce come into effect from 1 January 2024.

From 1 January 2024, payment service providers (PSPs) offering payment services in the EU will be required to monitor the payees of cross-border payments. PSPs will be required to provide to the tax administrations in member states information of any business that receives more than 25 cross-border payments per quarter. 

The information provided will be stored in a centralised EU database, the central electronic system of payment information (CESOP), where it can be cross-checked against other European databases. The information in CESOP will be made available to anti-fraud experts in EU member states and Norway. "

https://www.icaew.com/insights/tax-news/2023/dec-2023/exchange-of-payment-data-to-fight-vat-fraud

• 3 weeks later...

Wilderness- 

Patagonia With Simon Reeve- 

1x Fjallraven Bertagen Eco shell jacket, £520

1x Fjallraven Expedition Down Lite Jacket, £450

1x Fjallraven Vida Pro Trousers,£180

1x Fjallraven 55ltr Kanken Backpack £350

1x Fjallraven Waterproof Poncho £400

‘Look at this ice field, it’s climate change, buy Fjallraven outdoor clothing’ 

Just had induction training at job. Many hours of diversity training....

I had to learn about transexuals in the work place and stuff....

But with the insane amount of regulation I have no idea how they forced anyone to have the covid jab. Seems to break all these workplace laws....

One of the guys I think is transitioning. Didn't dare fucking ask as it's a protected whatever and get get done for asking this stuff....but looks like it... have to say very nice guy...😅

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Just had induction training at job. Many hours of diversity training....

I had to learn about transexuals in the work place and stuff....

But with the insane amount of regulation I have no idea how they forced anyone to have the covid jab. Seems to break all these workplace laws....

It's getting bad now. Companies and the public sector are being pushed to publish their diversity and green compliance reports, it's a corporate social credit score that'll be coming our way too if we don't stop it. 

Good news on your getting the job Mr H 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Think I saw a lizard tonight in a London rural street although it was night.

Would love to see one up close in this country.  I think they hibernate in winter though. Used to catch grass snakes and slow worms as a kid and newts. 

Only time I've ever seen lizards up close is abroad.

• Like 2

February is going to be some month. Are you ready?

It's time for us to be true.

As I walked into a shop, this song came on.

Then Michel post this.... same theme. (short)

For more detail.... timestamps in the video description.

On 1/9/2024 at 8:21 AM, Mr H said:

Well I put down I'm a transitioning, Ukrainian refugee with homosexual tendancies.

Just got a call...

I start tomorrow........

You know I thought you were joking and cracked me up big time. Post of the day. 🤣

Congrats! lol

So everyone, remember to add sexual orientation in your CV to guarantee your success.

"Currently, transitioning, Ukrainian refugee with homophobic tendencies."

On 1/9/2024 at 8:21 AM, Mr H said:

Just got a call...

I start tomorrow........

Last job I got was as a 'shammy leather wringer out' for a one armed window cleaner, but when he said he'd pay me whatever I was worth, I told him to stick his job! I couldn't live on those low wages!🤪

Fascinating. Immaculate conception is real. There has been a number of cases and there are two methods.

First of all, this person has said that male/human will disappear in 3000 years. (not sure where he got this as he didn't explain in detail)

But this was a conversation between a physicist and an author.

The author have said that the only purpose of sperm is to activate an egg with its spin/frequency.

So if you can provide the right condition, an egg will start to split on its own.

Normally you'd think that an older women e.g. after their menapause like in their 60s,70s will not get pregnant without having sex.

There are two ways. The first method is to expose herself to alpha rays e.g. radon hot spring, this will re-start the production of eggs.

The second method is to go and live in Geneva, Switzerland where they use melted snow to provide drinking water. They do test the quality of water but they don't add chlorine or do anything. Melted snow water is filtrered naturally in the ground and pure. Apparently, water exposed to UV ray during the summer months and winter is different. UV ray makes the chain of water shorter i.e. damaged but during the winter the UV ray is weaker and there is less damage. So the key is to drink this melted snow/tap water.

What's more interesting is that this happened to a doctor's wife and they didn't have sex. When a child was born, he/she(?) looked exactly like him. 😮

Edited by DaleP

Why do you need a toothbrush which is connected to the internet?

What does it do other than brush your teeth?? 🤨

Next, we will be reading a headline, 'toothbrushes were to blame for the start of WW3' or end of the world.....in which case, there won't be a headline.....

https://davidicke.com/2024/02/07/millions-of-hacked-toothbrushes-used-in-swiss-cyber-attack-report-says/

• Confused 1