random anything.

Given To Fly

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Can anyone recommend a beard trimmer that actually works and is reasonably priced?

Braun 6-in-1 All-In-One Series 3, Male Grooming Kit With Beard Trimmer, Hair Clippers & Precision Trimmer, 5 Attachments, Gifts For Men, UK 2 Pin Plug, MGK3221, Black/Volt Green : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

I don't clean shave often. find this ideal for the job.

Mr H random thought of the day...

I was pondering if tattoos are like a form of virtue signalling? 

I'm not sure why else to get one? Look at my symbol, look at my symbol.

Mines better than yours.

Oh yeah. What does yours mean?

I dunno man!

😅

There is the visual appeal. But then I guess you'd get a temporary one. Like people didn't like shell suits forever......

The other reason I hear is for dead loved ones to remember them. But if they loved them, then why do you need to scratch ink.into your skin to remember them?

Blubber blubber blubber...

Makes no sense to me...

Edited by Mr H
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Mr H random thought of the day...

I was pondering if tattoos are like a form of virtue signalling? 

I'm not sure why else to get one? Look at my symbol, look at my symbol.

Mines better than yours.

Oh yeah. What does yours mean?

I dunno man!

There is the visual appeal. But then I guess you'd get a temporary one. Like people didn't like shell suits forever......

The other reason I hear is for dead loved ones to remember them. But if they loved them, then why do you need to scratch ink.into your skin to remember them?

Blubber blubber blubber...

Makes no sense to me...

Could be, we give off lots of subliminal signals with body language, clothes, hairstyles etc so tattoos could be part of that, tho they never appealed to me. When I was a lad, badges were in fashion and I had a collection for all the causes and symbols I valued. 

• Like 1

Weird one. But I've heard before of folks saying they receive spiritual messages through having long hair, can't remember if it was David or someone else saying it.

The Sufis also I think believe they get it from long beards.

The first time I have long hair and beard and I believe spiritual messages are increasing.

Maybe something to it....😅

• Like 1

Wasn't sure where to put this but wanted to share this experience somewhere...

Like. I seem to have almost killed the persona of Mr H.

Most of the time now I am nobody at rest. I'm very peaceful.

Then if there is a movement in the world. I. Respond. But not any longer as Mr H.

It's like I am behind a stage, and I have to decide what clothes, what personality to put on to best meet this movement. These movements require an effort, not too peaceful, but not unpeaceful either, but always a longing to return back to behind the stage where pure peace exists....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First direct experience of wokism.. yesterday 

Had to join the library....

I'm standing there all 6ft 4 and with stubble. And the guy asks me what are my pronouns and titles.....?

I was like, have a wild guess mate......

Twat 🫢

• Haha 2

They trying to kill us from every angle? Lolz..

New flat I need to furnish. I need to buy a pillow. So I buy one.

I get back open it.

Rancid toxic chemicals smells, I'm like wtf?

Go online apparently normal for these memory pillows to have toxic chemicals in which are highly lethal, but apparently safe in small doses. My ass cheeks.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was pondering today why in the world of coffee does the cappuccino get special treatment over all other coffees?

It's the only one for some reason that gets chocolate sprinkles on top?

What makes the cappuccino the special one?

• Thanks 1

I wonder what their combined IQ is.

Jokes aside, is it really about rights, or is it just the influence of a subversive group on our society? I mean they're not exactly twerking to folk music are they? No, it's typical ghetto noise that passes as music, and one only has too look at who is invested in pushing this degrading form music on society.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I wonder what their combined IQ is.

Jokes aside, is it really about rights, or is it just the influence of a subversive group on our society? I mean they're not exactly twerking to folk music are they? No, it's typical ghetto noise that passes as music, and one only has too look at who is invested in pushing this degrading form music on society.

Can we have that without the music please, thanx !! 😉😅

• Haha 1

Does nothing for me in all honesty. I find twerking vulgar, and I prefer my women to be graceful. That being said, It's not my culture so it's probably not surprising to many that it's a turn off for me. Each to their own though, and it's not so bad if a women saves that stuff for their partner instead of putting on this Sodom and Gomorrah display for all to see. I'm a leg mans though. Butt stuff doesn't appeal to me.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2