random anything.

Given To Fly

On 7/30/2023 at 12:49 PM, Certified Green of Heart said:

Do the -e-t-h-n-i-c-s?? so to say (actual or assimulated) not have swimming pools where they come from?....that may effect matters or else what is going on? WHO STARTED IT ? 😁 I would simply say TOO MANY PEOPLE sharing the same space, OBVIOUSLY. 🙃 just looking at the pictures 🤪
Maybe coming over troubled water (if some are/were immigrants, some of those involved in the scuffle?) maybe in such surroundings, it was evocative to them in a bizarre way, then with territorial elements of ethnic division and expected behaviour on either side, it fast became wasser SPAREN sts ?? (water spa FIGHT?? und fight for life??), but still troubled in the sea of tribulation, because of of racial &/or polizei tension and not wanting to share a (GENE) pool for that reason ?? 🤔

Really I don't know what I'm talking about as I don't speak Deutscher.... I tried quite a bit for years in sporadic and in overly clinical way, (colloquial nuances and imperative structure can be a hard balance to master right?.... but never can you learn colloquial from machine learning as clinical as google translate I would say) 😨
to kennen zu lernen it, but I'm afraid I did not reach Masters degree or any recordable level of achievement so to make decent.

Do you read and speak german Moonlight? I guess so?

Btw, are we sure the attacker(s) was/were white (if we even know HOW we can be sure??), are the persons responsible right to act as they did or is the violence just mindless??,,, were they german homeland born and raised by that same country,,, OR originally from ethnic origin OR BOTH parties and both parties to blame?... and so anyhow what is knowable about that?.... Equally possible just maybe it was just some foreign big white guy throwing punches??  Can't know how the white guy might be foreign, that's just a guess..... Anyway that's all I got from video in an exercize using just eye-observation mostly, so anyway then he ran off this big tall white guy, surprised he didn't slip in such a fast flight from the scene!

ohh I thought the video is self explaining 🙃 sometimes I do post german things...I do speak german
Muslims dont swim ...since Germany openend its borders in 2015 we have all sorts of problems...though it is not limited on Germany....whole Europe has this problems

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I just noticed that the LQBT or whatever flag, is actually a copy or very similar to the Cuzco  flag.

Yes, another good connection. I hadn't noticed before, because I'd not bothered to look closely at the lgbt flag, but someone mentioned that it only has 6 stripes these days instead of the usual 7 in the rainbow, and the 7 noahide covenant laws. So I started wondering which of the laws they want to omit, the one about no sexual immorality? 

• Like 1

My other random thought of the day...

What about if we got it wrong about God?

We assume because of the writing that God is good and devil is bad.

What about if God or creator was what human morality would generally accept as evil. It is backed up by experience. Evil people on earth get rewarded and live great lives after all....

Humans waking up to the evil is natural backlash......😁

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Campion said:

Yes, another good connection. I hadn't noticed before, because I'd not bothered to look closely at the lgbt flag, but someone mentioned that it only has 6 stripes these days instead of the usual 7 in the rainbow, and the 7 noahide covenant laws. So I started wondering which of the laws they want to omit, the one about no sexual immorality? 

The light blue stripe tends to be missing on the LGBT flag, if this means anything ???

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mr H said:

What about if God or creator was what human morality would generally accept as evil. It is backed up by experience. Evil people on earth get rewarded and live great lives after all....

is it God's fault evil people are doing well?

or is it peoples fault for not taking responsibility for upholding morality?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Even questioning whether God does or doesn’t have responsibility is questionable imo. There is no absolute proof of any higher entity in the way the average human considers there to be.

As far as I understand, all humans are born with a moral compass. Inheriting an ability to know right from wrong. Regardless of any third person interaction or indoctrination. Too many justify their actions by using a God or Gods. 
Is there something which connects us all. Imo absolutely yes. What that is and how it interacts with us is beyond are ability to understand. Yes we can conceptualise a higher power, ( for want if a better way to describe it), but believing we can grasp its intentions, if any, is where we all go wrong.

I guess it comes down to whether we believe this higher power has a plan involving us, or if we are treated with the same regard as any other thing in existence. 
If we then add in the matrix and all the other beliefs members here have, about what is really going on, it multiples the possibilities endlessly.

This isn't judging what you wrote. Just musings on the subject.

4 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Even questioning whether God does or doesn’t have responsibility is questionable imo. There is no absolute proof of any higher entity in the way the average human considers there to be.

if someone steps off a cliff they will fall and die. That's a natural law etched into the design of this place

so now we have established that there are laws that govern this reality we can then contemplate if some human actions produce a negative result whilst others produce a positive result

if we accept that some actions lead to good outcomes and some lead to bad outcomes then we can consider the behaviours of ourselves and others and whether or not those behaviours are having a positive or negative outcome

if we look at it through the conspiracy lens we can even ask ourselves if people with malevolent designs are deliberately pushing certain behaviours that they know will have a negative outcome

If it were not possible to impact people positively or negatively then why would books like machiavelli's 'the prince' or san shu's 'art of war' or saul alinsky's 'rules for radicals' continue to influence people?

Clearly some people have sought to make these things into a science and art and once we realise that we can acknowledge that psychopaths can use such knowledge for their own gains and consider if their gains are actually in our best interests

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

if someone steps off a cliff they will fall and die. That's a natural law etched into the design of this place

so now we have established that there are laws that govern this reality we can then contemplate if some human actions produce a negative result whilst others produce a positive result

if we accept that some actions lead to good outcomes and some lead to bad outcomes then we can consider the behaviours of ourselves and others and whether or not those behaviours are having a positive or negative outcome

if we look at it through the conspiracy lens we can even ask ourselves if people with malevolent designs are deliberately pushing certain behaviours that they know will have a negative outcome

If it were not possible to impact people positively or negatively then why would books like machiavelli's 'the prince' or san shu's 'art of war' or saul alinsky's 'rules for radicals' continue to influence people?

Clearly some people have sought to make these things into a science and art and once we realise that we can acknowledge that psychopaths can use such knowledge for their own gains and consider if their gains are actually in our best interests

This is what i meant by the moral compass. If there is a God, in the Biblical sense and we have free will, then many people clearly see taking advantage of others as a good outcome. So many with bad intentions have contribted to creating a world where the innocent and uninterested are forced to suffer under their designs. There is so much good content on the forum and elsewhere discussing this but most dont seem to care.

Most are only interested in themselves and their immediate gratification or the pursuit of the next. This is why I tend to keep to myself. At minimum, because of my interests, when I go out I tend to only meet like minded people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

This is what i meant by the moral compass. If there is a God, in the Biblical sense and we have free will, then many people clearly see taking advantage of others as a good outcome. So many with bad intentions have contribted to creating a world where the innocent and uninterested are forced to suffer under their designs. There is so much good content on the forum and elsewhere discussing this but most dont seem to care.

Most are only interested in themselves and their immediate gratification or the pursuit of the next. This is why I tend to keep to myself. At minimum, because of my interests, when I go out I tend to only meet like minded people.

people in the new age movement are always speaking about people ascending to 4D reality and i don't know anything about that. But what i do feel is that I am increasingly out of synche with the mass of humanity

I have also lost respect for a lot of people and as their silence on all of these issues facing us today becomes deafening i confess to feeling some contempt

If they are so compliant about these things then maybe there is no line in the sand for them. Maybe they will queue up for their microchip implant and for their bug burgers and for their umpteenth booster for whatever the latest bogeyman virus is allegedly doing the rounds....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

people in the new age movement are always speaking about people ascending to 4D reality and i don't know anything about that. But what i do feel is that I am increasingly out of synche with the mass of humanity

I have also lost respect for a lot of people and as their silence on all of these issues facing us today becomes deafening i confess to feeling some contempt

If they are so compliant about these things then maybe there is no line in the sand for them. Maybe they will queue up for their microchip implant and for their bug burgers and for their umpteenth booster for whatever the latest bogeyman virus is allegedly doing the rounds....

I find the new age movement to be very hypocritical. Always know more than you. A lot have delussions of granduer. At least here many are open minded to all possibilities and not following a rigid stance.

Unfortunately, and im not depressed or giving in, I believe the 99% will line up for their Winston Smith lifestyle

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

how does the dissenting 1% coordinate their effort so as to become an immoveable force?

If I knew that we would all be free. I find myself musing a lot about what can be done. I think back to when Egypt had their revolution a few years ago. They claimed about one million were protesting in Tahir square. That was 1 60th of the population and it worked. Plus if I remember rightly it was virtually free of any violence.

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

In my experience Mac there is no seperation between what we call God/universe/master intelligence etc and people. The responsibility is singular. There is no personal responsibility.

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

If I knew that we would all be free. I find myself musing a lot about what can be done. I think back to when Egypt had their revolution a few years ago. They claimed about one million were protesting in Tahir square. That was 1 60th of the population and it worked. Plus if I remember rightly it was virtually free of any violence.

I don't watch the news so much these days, so I missed the Egyptian revolution. Did it work, is Egypt a better place after these few years?

Edited by Campion

51 minutes ago, Campion said:

I don't watch the news so much these days, so I missed the Egyptian revolution. Did it work, is Egypt a better place after these few years?

The group that became the new ruling party were not liked by the west. As a result they were removed and replaced by something more liked. 
I think the initial revolution worked well but then was taken apart.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Mr H said:

In my experience Mac there is no seperation between what we call God/universe/master intelligence etc and people. The responsibility is singular. There is no personal responsibility.

i disagree because if people are not held responsible then things can slip into disorder

there are definately actions that produce better outcomes. For example the globalists and their woke footsoldiers want to disarm the american public. Why do they want to do this? They want to do this so that there can be no consequences for their bad behaviours. They don't want to exercise the personal responsibility towards their fellows that they currently are doing.

16 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i disagree because if people are not held responsible then things can slip into disorder

there are definately actions that produce better outcomes. For example the globalists and their woke footsoldiers want to disarm the american public. Why do they want to do this? They want to do this so that there can be no consequences for their bad behaviours. They don't want to exercise the personal responsibility towards their fellows that they currently are doing.

In the absolute, mystical perspective then yes, there's only one entity. In which case there's no separation between an event and responsibility for the event either. 

But few people ever get to know or experience the absolute, here in the relative world of society with its separate people, families, countries, etc then we need to connect causes with consequences, we need the concepts of free will and responsibility. Responsibility isn't only about blame for bad things, it's also about giving credit to people who do good work too. Responsibility is necessary to have society at all. Remember that when the Buddha got his parinirvana he disappeared from this world into nirvana and hasn't been seen since. To have this world we need the distinction between good and evil, right and wrong. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Campion said:

In the absolute, mystical perspective then yes, there's only one entity. In which case there's no separation between an event and responsibility for the event either. 

Yes well mythical or not, could go either way I suppose but limitations of what is practical and safe or dangerous, painful or not, soon clarify that.......
I write an animal perspective as one thing you could liken that to BELOW where I talk about seagulls briefly, they do seem quite a reckless bird at times, but quickly become skillfull in the process!

Similarly if you like, when inspired by nature or creatures which are sure to give us ideas, look at how like Novymir member here would speak about a lot = of positive & negative each being one and indivisible, (when he was here active on the forums still - not so since April), and he had point in a sense, I won't rule it out...

Which (by whoever saying it) COULD include the likes of what I am about to say -- That is to say all which we do name, those things get over relied upon, as if immoveable truths in some cases, and then... people with a slightly wider gaze at the realities we suppose..... some of us we might get surprised when we can't always rely on those science accredited things we or rather they've named and over-rely upon by identifying by an oft
too strict OR whatever constrictive of "mental breathing", criteria that is lock-dove sometimes - despite humanity's best attempts to become like Gods as humans....

So anyway in society we have named ALL because now ALL is identifiable by our bloody say so, LOL, and that correct me if I am wrong, LOL, is supposed to help sort us out as a species, LOL, but with that comes pressure ON US (*smart of not*??) of ascribing expectations whether socially or

by other objectives, *oh you know manipulative mandates*.......yet in the broader study of life or treatment of nature, our views of it get set to values by OUR HUMAN way of manufacturing presumption of presuming we know what we're talking about, because say we have it all down on paper, or can replicate nature in some fashion in digital display etc, and how that somehow MAY once again presume? to determine fake or real 'values' of some sort placed on certain criteria or agenda built around the naming of stuff we believe we have identified in a sensible or cohesive way true to form well studied narrative and all that... Fair enough to a degree, but it can all get sooooo out of control the fact that too much of our lives given this slew of
presented facts or social constructs etc are by some notion fair to say a CONTROLLING PARADOX from this overall perspective..  and sooooo what CAN unveil or unfold instead is basicly fake or over-processed view of the world as a whole. Especially in days we are living in now where perspective is governed and manufactured for us, THAT IS THE MAIN FACT WE SHOULD CONCERN OVER.

Back to the fundaments of points of reference for life...... Well canny enough to comprehend perhaps is as follows, yet tied in with society's obsession relating to this identification of everything, lyes too the prospect of culpability or responsible ownership of an action AT ALMOST EVERY TURN, (*Make of that what you will*) .....and from such trust in how society is supposed to take care of us many just go on obediently obeying all that is named like it were some kind of religious reliance but which we are spoon-fed only that which keeps us bound by certain agendas..... The overlords meanwhile suppose to then have a better(??) prescribing method for whether results for positive or negative outcomes can be predicted/predicated around the usually manufactured knowing of what we SUPPOSE "IS" as indoctrinated into us, or going beyond the pale into absolutism or extreme conditioning or belief, where that may entail irretrievably us believing in error something is thus whatever we have been TOLD it is BY SOME QUESTIONABLE EXPERT, but the problem there is that FINDINGS FROM OUR COLLECTIVE SUPER MODERN, SUPER STUPID WORLD (even at the large scale) can STILL be overly typecast if we find ourselves in the wrong hands - especially if we were raised not very open-minded (*and at times stuff by authorities especially will deliberately be mal-construed in an attempt to fool us from the reality of course,, which over the course of **Years & Years of Brain Washing** becomes THEIR ownership of "reality"...>>*), only adding to the FALSE SUPERIORITY of a CONCEITED POWER HUNGRY MANKIND when all mankind would appear to know by a large portion of people is arrogance.... and all fuelled by our over-relied upon funneled/ filtered interpretations or ways or evaluating in the larger context still actually end up being quite a small cross section of everything which is said to be understood or waiting to be understood......(that is assuming once understood, WHAT IS OF TRUE WORTH for human ORGANIC or human DIVINE improvement was worth the while, let alone what so called humans are turning into instead which is anything BUT HUMAN!!!! )

Anyway aside from your general populus just relying on the establishment, such BLIND respect for authority, may for most of us, to look deeper and further... (yeah us non-experts, lol) leaving most of what is knowable still looming at large & some stuff not nearly so knowable because maybe "it" of some kind was (arguably in some cases) never supposed to be known or exposed by the human brain probing into literally all matter--- and essentially what I am trying to say is identifying all in the universe is a bit like trying to describe waters to the world and how it only truly comes alive by moving and how we can visualize & sense that exactly is no easy task....

So ((I  guess I'm saying)) whether we have absolute belief in positive or negative or not, well, what is "rationale" is in some ways a similar question.... But anyway my opinion is we can't discern all the time, because such things are not considered the same by all people, and opinions change and circumstances likewise, yet sticking with science, LOL. even CONSTANTS can seem hard to spot in the spontaneity of life.... quite apart from supposed facts, and as I touched on already in this post....  Thereby this thing of naming of every last thing in the supposedly known universe, and although they may seem enough, or a necessary task to name like it were mandatory to the last detail, by doing this to excess we are at risk sometimes (depending on pathology and objective positioning) at risk of having the very things that we identify or name, potentially leading us into a too constricted pathology - like onto a particular path or way of thinking etc. Like setting out on an adventure which isn't really an adventure anymore because apparently science for example has already plotted the path down to the last detail, and all the sights and smells you will sense on route to this so called adventure, will be pre-ordained somehow, so true living or adventure seems it is harder to experience anymore as authentically as once was, when so much "we know of" as as result of labelling stuff or plotting stuff just basicly spoils the party and air of excitement about l-i-v-i-n-g. And for example by contrast for others the pleasure of seeking a more Simple Life should that be respected and a person has only modest wants likewise!!!!

Either way of life for the human (adventuresome or humble) or by whatever dichotomy or epiphany, something in us should arise, something good can awake where as we are seeing like it or not today are MANY ways TO BE,,,, but the above simplistic two ways of being & living a quality life should at least be the staples of what is on offer without all the fraudulent stuff imposed on us = attainable and available without impositions from authoritarian rule. That is the bottom line where humans find their own space for living and for survival, despite those seagulls, lol......but they are only doing what WE WOULD be doing and actually in this world still do even as supposed 'civilized beings'

SEAGULL EXAMPLE:-
Survival and Creature wise I have respect for seagulls trying to stay alive -however annoying they maybe to us from time to time- by stealing someone's chips for example, but they would not see it as stealing, only opportunism of seeing where is the source providing what is needed, OH THERE IN SOME FOOD IN HUMAN'S HANDS, NO PROBLEM JUST DISTRACT, SWOOP & GRAB -- So not so much about the seagull deciding intellectually is this a negative or positive action down to the last detail, but more to do with likely-hood of odds (some flybys and moves experimental when faced with a new opportunity in particular) but mostly all I would guess quickly orchestrated and assessed in a split second in the seagulls mind, so to survive and make decisions fast, (safety only watched more closely after a brush with danger - so sort of gambling may proliferate in their minds sometimes) and therefore instinctual is more efficient even when a creature (like a very successful seagull) may have to take risks to do this and become adept/ flexible/ cunning etc.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Thanks 1

As I get older I get more respect for religion and religious people.

Although I don't think the stories are literally real, their teachings are largely positive - and living a life of religious values stops social decay.

• Like 2