random anything.

Given To Fly

19 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

giphy.gif

Basically this. I just hate pop culture in general, and I'm slowly learning that it's not worth arguing over.

Agree but not in a defeatest sense. Argument only feeds the eggregore.

All you need to do put yourself as the centre of your world and execute YOUR script. THEN you can even change the government yourself.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

A big brain move, not going to lie. It's a shame that you can't have a decoy life though.

Where do you think this is?

Sounds like somewhere in the South America like Brazil?

• Like 1

Buz off 😅

What caused a swarm of bee's to descend on a Cornish town ? Bee's have always intrigued me.

Cornish castle forced to close as 'terrified' locals seek refuge from 'plague' of bees that have descended on town in enormous swarm

Cornish towns have been terrorized by a 'terrifying' plague of bees today, forcing an English Heritage castle to close its doors. Restormel Castle in Lostwithiel in Cornwall shut today due to a 'very high level of bee activity', as locals have been forced to seek shelter. The closure comes after several witnesses reported a 'massive buzzing' overhead - leaving them 'terrified'. The bees were also spotted swarming in Fowey and Truro. One woman said she had to seek shelter in her car as bees were 'swarming over' her. Faye Wilton, a local community carer, managed to capture an astonishing film of the bees as she was leaving a patients house.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I've always wondered what our junk DNA is for 🤔

I don’t think it is junk at all. Just because we don’t know what it does doesn’t mean it’s not doing something. Just lazy science labelling anything they can’t explain.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I don’t think it is junk at all. Just because we don’t know what it does doesn’t mean it’s not doing something. Just lazy science labelling anything they can’t explain.

Yes I agree, I've just been reading up about it.

IMO  it is the language of God.

God is the author of all life and all things and in his economy there is nothing that is truly junk. The function may not be clear to us, but that does not mean there is no function.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Beeb, got your message.

So I've been saying that the anti-christ, the Lord of the Ring happens to be on our side.

And you replied. May be you could be right that I don't know.

But I also happen to read air, not just written words or what's been said.

Anyway, nice to know you like visiting our forum.

Much love to you. ❤️

DP

5y5DENk.jpg

Mind tricks.

Try this for fun:

When your next at the cash out, talk to the cashier about a higher number than your due change, they are guaranteed to give you the wrong change in your favor. Now being the honest Joe that I am, I always tell them.😇

Here's a memory trick.

Next time you have to memorize: say a shopping list, visualize the first item with an over exaggerated picture of that item in your mind & so on.

This works extremely well when learning a new language.

Happy Days 😁

• Thanks 1