Jump to content

random anything.


Given To Fly

Recommended Posts

I realised the other day that it was the centenary of the partition of Ireland in 2021 but I saw no acknowledgement or celebration/commemoration of the anniversary. Did I miss it, or was it banned for some reason like covid or political sensitivity? 

Edited by Campion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Supermarket chain is investigated by Food Standards Agency for selling South American meat labelled as 'best British beef'

 

The NFCU has not named the supermarket but it is understood that it is not one of Britain's 'big five' – Asda, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Morrisons or Aldi.

Co-op and Lidl both told the Daily Mail that they are not under investigation.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11839959/Supermarket-chain-investigated-selling-South-American-meat-labelled-best-British-beef.html

 

A sequel from the horsemeat scandal.

Surprisingly Tesco and Sainsbury's are not in it this time.

So which one do you think it is then? It leaves M&S, Waitrose, may be Nisa, Ikea?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you eat fish twice a year......you are in danger.

So what else can we eat then? Bugs? 🤔

 

Quote

 

Fish and chips with a side of PLASTIC: British fish contain 'concerning' levels of cancer-causing chemicals from food packaging – and experts say eating them more than twice a YEAR is dangerous

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11838737/Concerning-levels-forever-chemicals-UK-fish.html

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, DaleP said:

If you eat fish twice a year......you are in danger.

So what else can we eat then? Bugs? 🤔

 

 

My thoughts exactly, another push towards 'It's a Bugs Life' life can be a bugger sometimes, especially if you're a member of the sheeple tribe,

and there's lots of those about! Between dodging bird flu, Maskitis, monkey pox etc it's nice to come home to a lovely meal, is that why the call 'em

'MEALWORMS'? I miss me muvver's cooking, O.K. she did have a special way of burning salad, but she was an artiste when it came to the Vesta Chow Mein and

'real' beef curries! God bless her, she'll be 'up there somewhere' 😇 probably nicking the lead off the church roof!🤫

bugs7.jpg.4743d488ba1ea4c24ce25ba3bba820ee.jpg

bug1.jpg.584279f4146c0f7836d4df32a5832470.jpgbug2.jpg.a9b929b7341f6da4fa50de9b7e389e1d.jpgbugs3.jpg.bbcfefc3efecb8a8ced63e2949635a49.jpgbugs4.jpg.9ba5d916ad23577734ca3f1afeedd6e1.jpg

bugs6.jpg.10f32a16d79cfb7af17b17b92f506336.jpgbugs5.jpg.4476f064ce05f42096aea46c8c6412a3.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/12/2023 at 8:10 PM, alexa said:

 

I reckon it's a 5G tower he's cutting down 🤭

 

But this is like pissing in the wind. One or two poles went down and what happens with all the other in the country?

There must be a better way to destroy the system than chopping them down. Furthermore, you risk of being charged with an offense.

I would do it differently of course but I am too busy with other stuff as usual.

While I am slightly concerned about 5G and by the time we get to 8G in 2050, we will be able to teleport....apparently.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

But this is like pissing in the wind. One or two poles went down and what happens with all the other in the country?

There must be a better way to destroy the system than chopping them down. Furthermore, you risk of being charged with an offense.

I would do it differently of course but I am too busy with other stuff as usual.

While I am slightly concerned about 5G and by the time we get to 8G in 2050, we will be able to teleport....apparently.

 

 

 

These 5G posts must be breeding like wild fire as once you kill one then a dozen more pop up 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2023 at 2:27 AM, DaleP said:

Just like the Creator, Jesus are within us, so is satan. Some will express more by showing leaning towards.... like peter 😆

At least I don't express stupidity and how do you know what I lean towards, if you have something to say to me dale do it instead of trying to hide it in a post. There are quite a few words and phrases that are available to describe that type of behavior, I think the modern term is key board warrior,personally I prefer weak as piss  

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, peter said:

At least I don't express stupidity

 

Are you sure about that? 🤭

 

7 hours ago, peter said:

and how do you know what I lean towards,

It is blatantly obvious from the words you type. It's like smell, you don't notice your own.

 

7 hours ago, peter said:

if you have something to say to me dale do it instead of trying to hide it in a post. There are quite a few words and phrases that are available to describe that type of behavior, I think the modern term is key board warrior,personally I prefer weak as piss  

 

So be it then. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just watched David Icke' 'CLOWN OF THE WEEK' 'SIR' { spelled C.U.R. } 'ROD 'EM ALL' STEWART and DAME Elton John, what a pair of twats, two silly old men with millions IF NOT BILLIONS of quid between them, but not one single shred of decency anywhere in their dealings with the very public who put them up there on their lofty pedestals! They are a small pair of drips in a large ocean of 'Celebrity' Judas Goats leading their adoring public down the road to oblivion! 'TOOLS' by any interpretation of the word!🥴

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, alexa said:

Puzzle - In the Daily Mail today - Are they trying to mind wash us again ? 

 

The equation has left people divided about the proper way to solve it, which affects the answer
 
By some standards, people would solve 2 x 3 first, resulting in 6, then divide 6 by 6, resulting in an answer of 1.
 

 

1 is not the answer? 🤨

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, alexa said:

Puzzle - In the Daily Mail today - Are they trying to mind wash us again ? 

 

The equation has left people divided about the proper way to solve it, which affects the answer
 
By some standards, people would solve 2 x 3 first, resulting in 6, then divide 6 by 6, resulting in an answer of 1.
 

 

Operators are not standing by = nonsense

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

1 is not the answer? 🤨

 

Most people would come to the number 6, but look at the way they get to the number 1 - 666

 

Quote

By some standards, people would solve 2 x 3 first, resulting in 6, then divide 6 by 6, resulting in an answer of 1.

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...