random anything.

Given To Fly

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2022 at 10:59 PM, Mr H said:

Dale if you can crack manifesting coins from 4d into 3d, that would be legendary!

You know I have this anxiety IF I manifest a beautiful ancient gold coin... it has to come from somewhere meaning that it could be in a collection of someone and if I get it without breaking into their house/vault..... how am I to explain this to an authority. It just manifested itself? They gonna think I'm nuts! I am asking this because I will sell it at some point. Will you be interested? But that means you are handling a stolen goods..... 🤔

I think it's coming because I saw a gold coin flash while I was washing my hands today. 😅

Edited by DaleP

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, DaleP said:

@Beaujangles

Don't you love it? Canada won't let you travel on public transport unless you are jabbed yet they are thinking of decriminalising possession of Cocain.... not weeds but class A drug Cocain and MDMA. What good would that be?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61657095

Yes, well I personally believe the government is behind the bringing of narcotic drugs here. It's the only thing that makes sense. Theres no way its coming through at the border by everyday people...especially not now. Anyone who has been through the land borders here...knows that it isn't a simple "OK ..on your way". 

The penitentiaries and institutions are also flooded with contraband...inmates die regularly in Canadian jails. I watched something a while back that exposed gov involvement in USA... I will try to find it.

I have no problem with the legalization of weed as it is here, not that it is my personal 'go to'...we have stores for it on virtually every corner...but when it comes to drugs that can cause people to overdose and often does here, then you know the volume is not just the odd mule. Thats my take on it...

Trudeau is a vile tyrant and needs to be brought down. We have an election tomorrow... provincial... there has to be a way to topple this lunatic.

He is a madman... he also wants to tax people's holiday/second homes (if they have one) So if you buy one he wants approx 15% of it...in tax.

So if someone buys a property to provide housing for others they will pay for it in more ways than one. Absolute control freak.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Not a massive fan these days but I saw Thomas Sheridan speaking about fashion industry. And someone mentioned sandals and socks. @EnigmaticWorldnhave you seen this phenomena of young.men wearing socks and 'flipflops'.?

Yep.

I can't speak for other subcultures, but I was into the hip hop scene growing up. Even though hip hop might have some sinister themes, it used to at least be pretty masculine. Now it's all effeminate, and the mainstream hip hop talk shows spend a lot of time gossiping about who is dating who. It's like a mothers meeting.

Times have changed, I used to wear baggy shit in the gangster rap days, now folks wear skinny jeans. These days I just wear normal fits, I don't like either extreme.

I don't get the socks and flipflops, but maybe folks just stopped caring.

@EnigmaticWorld I'm not going to lie I do prefer skinny jeans but rarely wear them now after the 'manosphere' was taking the piss out of beta millennials. I don't normally give a shit what people think but I don't want to seem like just another millennial. At the same time I've been wearing my brother's Nike jogging bottoms (who won't wear it because half of the Nike label is missing) (whereas I'm more likely to wear it if there's no label) 

- see that's just the sort of guy I am enigmatic. A real maverick. A real hero. Seriously though Dangerfield has made me wonder I better start dressing like an Englishman. I don't wear hoodies anymore. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@EnigmaticWorld I'm not going to lie I do prefer skinny jeans but rarely wear them now after the 'manosphere' was taking the piss out of beta millennials. I don't normally give a shit what people think but I don't want to seem like just another millennial. At the same time I've been wearing my brother's Nike jogging bottoms (who won't wear it because half of the Nike label is missing) (whereas I'm more likely to wear it if there's no label) 

- see that's just the sort of guy I am enigmatic. A real maverick. A real hero. Seriously though Dangerfield has made me wonder I better start dressing like an Englishman. I don't wear hoodies anymore. 

I prefer the skinny stuff to the old saggy trousers look. I have never liked things that are too tight though, like Italian football shirts for example. 😄

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@Fluke

Not sure if it's just me, but do you find it harder to distinguish what subculture someone might be into these days? Like fashion has been homogenized and most people are starting to dress the same? Or maybe people are just bland these days.

No it's true. I was apart of the 'emo' crowd around 2005 -2008 I left the chavs den and joined the freaks in school. Then I went back to the 'chavs'. Don't see much of that these days.

And you see that weird post punk look that the establishment seem to drift towards. Like a mauhawk these days would you get you in the HR department long with blue hair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I prefer the skinny stuff to the old saggy trousers look. I have never liked things that are too tight though, like Italian football shirts for example. 😄

A bit gay imo. lol

Did you used to have your trousers hanging a half way down to show off your Calvein kline underwear? 😁

• Haha 1

I used to own a pair of MC Hammer trousers back in the day. Talk about baggy trousers!! Used to think I was the king of the dance floor! In my mind anyways😁

• Haha 2

On 6/4/2022 at 11:54 AM, Mr H said:

I used to own a pair of MC Hammer trousers back in the day. Talk about baggy trousers!! Used to think I was the king of the dance floor! In my mind anyways😁

Say no more. lol

9m0yr75n4f441.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

21 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Good old days....eh? 😁

Hell yeah.......

Vanilla Ice was another I used to idolize....used to take immense pride that I could rap the entire lyrics of Ice Ice Baby in one breath!😅 I still remember the lyrics till this day!

Now that the party is jumping
With the bass kicked in, the Vegas are pumpin'
Quick to the point, to the point, no faking
I'm cooking MC's like a pound of bacon................

Legendary!😅

• Haha 1

It was a very strange Saturday night, in fact I got confused thinking that I might have skipped Saturday and it was actually Sunday today because KFC was closed, chip shop was closed and one of the pubs was also closed on Saturday night! It was before 10pm. Other pubs were having a disco night but clearly the cost of energy must be hitting the business.